Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Oldsport

where do you get your inspiration for your online outfits?

Recommended Posts

TheLordMarvel

My own idea, but I think everybody would think of it. Maybe even generic attire?

 

 All black everything! Looks cool and badass imo

 

kPKgXwJ.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkFlame588

Currently,

giphy.gif

 

I haven't changed over my hair to match yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danish Crusader
33 minutes ago, TheLordMarvel said:

My own idea, but I think everybody would think of it. Maybe even generic attire?

 

 All black everything! Looks cool and badass imo

 

No Ebony or Dark Walnut Varnish? Tsk tsk tsk, for shame! =P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheLordMarvel
16 minutes ago, Danish Crusader said:

No Ebony or Dark Walnut Varnish? Tsk tsk tsk, for shame! =P

 

I...actually have never visited a gunstore online. I do want the DW stuff though. I have it on all my weapons in SP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danish Crusader
4 minutes ago, TheLordMarvel said:

 

I...actually have never visited a gunstore online. I do want the DW stuff though. I have it on all my weapons in SP.

Seriously? How the hell do you keep yourself stocked on ammo? =P

I use my Cattleman more than anything else, and I run out of ammo all the time, and I have about an 80% headshot rate =P

 

Anyway, gotta keep them weapons customized to match the outfit =D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5.7

I make my own style of outfit, guns, belts and horse/saddles from;

Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday in Tombstone.

Brad Pitt as Jesse James in The Assassination of Jesse James. 

Clint Eastwood as Jed Cooper in Hang ‘em High.

 

 

Edited by 5.7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonnieVega
On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 9:13 PM, éX-Driver said:

R* games’ is British, mate. 

Rockstar Games is an American company based in New York City, mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
éX-Driver
9 hours ago, DonnieVega said:

Rockstar Games is an American company based in New York City, mate.

Rockstar North, the main and original studio, is in Edinburgh. Mate. In 1998 when R* proper was formed, they made the headquarters in NYC. But the main studio is and always has been the Scottish one. Not to mention the brothers Houser are Englishmen, and that 5 of their 9 studios are in the UK. Only 2 are in the US.

Edited by éX-Driver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coach_wargo

I made an outfit to look like Gus McCrae (Robert Duvall) in Lonesome Dove.

 



Sorry, no screen of my character. 

guscall31.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xX JR Xx48

I mostly look at old photos online from that time period and use what people wear in them as a base for my outfits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonnieVega
19 hours ago, éX-Driver said:

Rockstar North, the main and original studio, is in Edinburgh. Mate. In 1998 when R* proper was formed, they made the headquarters in NYC. But the main studio is and always has been the Scottish one. Not to mention the brothers Houser are Englishmen, and that 5 of their 9 studios are in the UK. Only 2 are in the US.

Mate. You said "Rockstar Games" first and not "Rockstar North". Those are two different things.

 

Rockstar North limited is a video game developer based in Edinburgh and a subsidiary to the parent company Rockstar Games, inc.

 

Rockstar Games, inc. is a video game publisher. It's incorporated under US law and has its registered office on US soil, which would officially make it a US company.

 

It doesn't matter where or how they started, or how many people of a certain nationality work for them. By law they're an American company.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DrKrankenstein
36 minutes ago, DonnieVega said:

Mate. You said "Rockstar Games" first and not "Rockstar North". Those are two different things.

 

Rockstar North limited is a video game developer based in Edinburgh and a subsidiary to the parent company Rockstar Games, inc.

 

Rockstar Games, inc. is a video game publisher. It's incorporated under US law and has its registered office on US soil, which would officially make it a US company.

 

It doesn't matter where or how they started, or how many people of a certain nationality work for them. By law they're an American company.

Lol by law USA is a british asset ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sammionna

One of my outfits is based off what the harlots wear in the Valentine saloon, the other has a general outlaw style to it. I'm also planning to create an outfit for cold climates using the Bison duster coat, I haven't found the right colour combos for it though.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
anarquista_duval

vbE2jnA.jpg

 

In the infamous gunslinger John Wesley Hardin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
éX-Driver
3 hours ago, DrKrankenstein said:

Lol by law USA is a british asset ;)

Funfact: American society and identity is mostly British in origin. Everything that Americans think is a uniquely American ideal is instead deeply rooted in 18th century British ideologies. Yanks are pohms that like to pretend they’re not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonnieVega
26 minutes ago, éX-Driver said:

Funfact: American society and identity is mostly British in origin. Everything that Americans think is a uniquely American ideal is instead deeply rooted in 18th century British ideologies. Yanks are pohms that like to pretend they’re not

So is that you're final argument to prove that Rockstar Games, inc. is in fact British?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
éX-Driver
5 minutes ago, DonnieVega said:

So is that you're final argument to prove that Rockstar Games, inc. is in fact British?

No, I just didn’t care enough to continue the conversation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonnieVega
37 minutes ago, éX-Driver said:

No, I just didn’t care enough to continue the conversation

Yet you cared enough to reply to my last comment… One might conclude that you simply didn't have a rebuttal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fernando_Martinez
On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 12:20 AM, TheLordMarvel said:

All black everything! Looks cool and badass imo

I see way too many men in black for it to still be considered cool.

 

For me, it's a whole intricate process. All black? High class? Classic cowboy? Hillbilly overdrive? Too easy for someone who has a passion for fashion like myself.

No, it has to be something understated yet extravagant, clean yet rugged, stylish yet casual, boring yet original…  You have to mix and match those pieces, those textures, those fabrics and patterns and experiment in different types of light while also considering how it combines with the coats of your horses… Aesthetic perfection and nothing less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
éX-Driver
5 hours ago, DonnieVega said:

Yet you cared enough to reply to my last comment… One might conclude that you simply didn't have a rebuttal.

You’re the one so offended you needed to continue to reply after I stopped talking to you. But if you demand a rebuttal, fine. Rockstar games is about as American as a Mk2 Ford Escort.

Edited by éX-Driver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.