4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

sodoff

Player status, RDO 2019, january.

GTP_Monkey
1 hour ago, Red Lynx 23 said:

I'm fully stocked up on animal fat and moonshine. Had both items with no real reason for them, for the past few months.

And I'll make due with the buckshot until getting to rank ninety something. I'm already prepared for someone being set on fire and not dying after being shot by incendiary buckshot. My plan is to switch to a different weapon while their character is on the ground screaming, and if they survive and begin to stand up, shoot them some more.

You can only store 10 fat and when you get the explosive express chart Fat becomes a highly valued commodity you will need 40 Fat to make a full set of 10 each for the 4 types of weapon. So you will spend a lot of time hunting ducks, pigs beaver etc but its worth it to teach those try-hard wannabees a lesson 

LeftTurnus

I went back to Story mode to work on 100% completion.

I think my guy is either lvl 16 or 17.

Became bored with RDO fairly quick. Get tired of facing people in Showdown where my bullets do pretty much zero damage. Ranking up and ability cards should not have as much of an impact as it does in this game. It makes some people invulnerable and that pretty much takes any fun away at all.

Don't get me wrong, you should get advantages ranking up, unlocking cards, etc, but this game has taken it to an unreasonable level. Just not fun landing 3 headshots and the opponent fires one shot, I die and they do not.

Will check in periodically, as RDO has great potential, but at this point it is just not fun to me...

Red Lynx 23
7 hours ago, GTP_Monkey said:

You can only store 10 fat and when you get the explosive express chart Fat becomes a highly valued commodity you will need 40 Fat to make a full set of 10 each for the 4 types of weapon. So you will spend a lot of time hunting ducks, pigs beaver etc but its worth it to teach those try-hard wannabees a lesson 

I also know that the wild pigs down in New Austin give x2 animal fat. That and ducks are common enough, and are rarely by themselves in any of their spawn locations.

IamCourtney

Lvl 76, 88g, ~$600. Got all the cards I want atm up to tier 3 so now it's all just saving for Dynamite arrows, Explosive rounds and The Future.

ThaBirdCoot

Lvl 126 all cards owned but not tier 3 except  for winning streak. Only 5 gold and 201$

DLKnives

Playing God of War on a new PS4 I bought just tp play it and a few other games. Haven't played RDRO in a long time and now I probably won't again. Too many new great games coming out.

*Lola

Level 193 - 237.62 gold - $26,496

Rokushakubo
1 hour ago, *Lola said:

Rich! Have you maxed abilities or bought many recipes?

Talisman_83

I don't play Showdowns (I just hunt) and haven't been playing much of late anyway, so:

Level 55

36 gold

$2100

All Tier 3 cards I need, currently upgrading a few random ones like Hangman.

*Lola
10 hours ago, Rokushakubo said:

Rich! Have you maxed abilities or bought many recipes?

Bought all those I need.

Waiting for this horse. Make it happen, R*.

039d0037-72b5-4401-b0ef-6f8cfa471c0f.jpg

Edited by *Lola

Nick1020

Lvl 37 or 38. Got sick of doing gun rush and showdowns. Trying to hit lvl 50 atm. 

Rafae S

Rank 28. 

Own a Schofield, Cattleman, Repeater and a Lancaster. Two horses as well. Aiming for that 50 also.

Edited by Rafae S

4eyedcoupe

4eyedcoupe account: Level 87, 50.67 gold bars, $804.00  The weapons and clothing I want, as well as tier 3 Ability cards that I wanted(Paint it Black, slippery bastard, Slow & Steady, Never without one, come back stronger, peak condition, horseman, winning streak, fight another day?).  

The-Anti-Coupe, my new account that I just started this past weekend:  Level 13, 6.71 gold bars, $1500+. I just finished the story missions on this account without purchasing ANYTHING.  Everything I have consumed including ammo has been looted.  I have only used the free cattleman and carbine repeater.  I'm debating if I run the account to 15 for one more treasure and reset or keep going. I'm probably going to keep going because I don't think I will be able to top the clothing I started with:  Woolshirt(high rank unlock and a must for cold weather), outdoorsman vest(unlocks at 87), a decent hat that I like, spurs and a leather coat.  My plans for this account are to keep it simple and spend little.  When the time comes to purchase weapons I'll purchase  the schofield, lancaster repeater, bolt action, and the varmint riffle for hunting.  I'm might to wait to see the nerf on the varmint rifle after Feb 26th to see how it affects pelts before I buy.  If they nerf the pelts and feathers, I'll just stick with a repeater.

Edited by 4eyedcoupe

Ektope
3 hours ago, 4eyedcoupe said:

4eyedcoupe account: Level 87, 50.67 gold bars, $804.00  The weapons and clothing I want, as well as tier 3 Ability cards that I wanted(Paint it Black, slippery bastard, Never without one, come back stronger, peak condition, horseman, winning streak, fight another day?).  

The-Anti-Coupe, my new account that I just started this past weekend:  Level 13, 6.71 gold bars, $1500+. I just finished the story missions on this account without purchasing ANYTHING.  Everything I have consumed including ammo has been looted.  I have only used the free cattleman and carbine repeater.  I'm debating if I run the account to 15 for one more treasure and reset or keep going. I'm probably going to keep going because I don't think I will be able to top the clothing I started with:  Woolshirt(high rank unlock and a must for cold weather), outdoorsman vest(unlocks at 87), a decent hat that I like, spurs and a leather coat.  My plans for this account are to keep it simple and spend little.  When the time comes to purchase weapons I'll purchase  the schofield, lancaster repeater, bolt action, and the varmint riffle for hunting.  I'm might to wait to see the nerf on the varmint rifle after Feb 26th to see how it affects pelts before I buy.  If they nerf the pelts and feathers, I'll just stick with a repeater.

Just wondering. Why start a new account? What's the difference between them two? Different characters?

4eyedcoupe

Yea, different characters and a different way to play.  Mostly to help the first account though with story missions and what ever else might come our way in the future.  I have two PS4's so I can do a some of the story Missions on my own.  Actually, the only two missions I didn't do on my own were If the Hat Fits(I could do it I'm sure) & Wrong side of the tracks(would be tough by yourself I think, but doable).  I did the same thing in GTA too until my second account passed/outranked the two characters on the first.  I confused the hell out of my friends in a party chat when I told them I had a new friend and invited my second account to the party and proceeded to have a conversation with said friend.  

Edited by 4eyedcoupe

Red Lynx 23

Rank seventy six, fifteen hundred xp and change towards rank seventy seven. Twenty three point ninety one gold bars and roughly three thousand dollars as I'm grinding story missions. And I will get back to it tomorrow, when we have the slight increase in xp over the next week. Rank eighty and incendiary buckshot isn't far off, and I'll need to get into the nineties to unlock dynamite arrows and explosive express rounds, Then go on a Duck, Goose, Boar, and Bear murder spree for their animal fat.

Rafae S

Finally made it to rank 30 :D

20 more ranks to go

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay
On 2/17/2019 at 7:59 AM, *Lola said:

Well aren't you special! JEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!

DrKrankenstein

lvl 47 at the moment, gonna go for 50 this week.

sold big chief the hungarian halfbred, traded him in for tombstone( the grey halfbred,6 gold) and it is world apart, glad i sold that glue sniffin beast. mostly working towards the damn lvl locked costmetics

rusbeckia
On 2/17/2019 at 11:32 PM, *Lola said:

Bought all those I need.

Waiting for this horse. Make it happen, R*.

039d0037-72b5-4401-b0ef-6f8cfa471c0f.jpg

What breed is this? Remindes me of the fully chrome zentornos of gta haha

Edited by rusbeckia

Clickalot

Just turned 30.. couple of days ago, big party in Saloon with my fist 😛
Got two nice Vulcano's, neat, nice and well taken care of and a lot of other guns

Two Schofields, uhm rifles and other thingies wich shoot

I am happy with my Black Longcoat duster. (My character looks like Custer and a little me...)

I loved the movie Long Riders based on true facts

Gold...uhm, just spend 50 bars...just on making my guns and rifles nice and well

Started a posse not long ago,...three members, me, myself and I...no just kidding

Its me, my brother and someone from work (also crazy like a motherf*cker)

I hunt mainly, but....I also kick some ass or fun...depends who you riding with

rae_97
2 hours ago, rusbeckia said:

It's a Lusitano. Kinda looks like Buell from SP.

*Lola
3 hours ago, rusbeckia said:

Edited by *Lola

rusbeckia
1 hour ago, *Lola said:

Thx! You can bet that they will add it at some point. 

Stupidis

It's not january anymore...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Vik2390
6 minutes ago, Stupidis said:

It's not january anymore...

Hide contents

giphy.gif

I can say more: soon it will be even not february 2019 anymore. 

Stupidis
1 minute ago, Vik2390 said:

I can say more: soon it will be even not february 2019 anymore. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9226625

YNNEL

Rank 55 and I consistently find myself asking - am I really enjoying this? 

Red Lynx 23

Rank eighty, fully stocked up on incendiary buckshot. Twenty seven something gold bars and twenty five hundred dollars. I will continue grinding story missions for xp, gold nuggets, and money until Tuesday. Hopefully hit ranks eight four and eighty five.

When and if the free roam servers are working properly, I will open the rank eighty treasure map I am holding, and any others I may have by then. Also go to Bluewater Marsh, and murder a lot of Alligators to stock up on big game meat. 

AmyStone
On 2/20/2019 at 10:10 PM, YNNEL said:

Rank 55 and I consistently find myself asking - am I really enjoying this? 

I feel exactly the same. Right now I'm only really playing to reach the 100 target and have everything unlocked. It means that I should be a high enough rank to get any new content that's added. It would be annoying to have some nice things added to the game only to find out I'm not a high enough rank. 

Rank 78 with 4 ability cards fully upgraded, all the weapons I want and black Arabian (which was a bit of a waste of gold).

I most hunt and do story missions.