3. All Repeaters
  4. Bolt Action Rifle
  5. Pump/Lever/Sawn Off Shotguns
  6. All melee/throwables

Horses:

1. Arabian/White (Popcorn) Bond 4.
  2. Andalusian/Rose Bay (Dakota) Bond 4.
  3. Turkoman/Dark Bay (Majesty) Bond 4.
  4. Miss. Fox Trotter/Blue'n'White (Eureka) Bond 4.
  5. Purchased Stable (Empty)

Camp:

1. Opulent Theme
  2. Final Tent
  3. Fast Travel Post

Red Lynx 23
Posted (edited)

Just made it to rank forty eight, anf stopped playing for a short while.

Now to end my self imposed exile to Brandywine Drop, and occasional runs down the tracks through Annesburg and Van Horn, to sell stuff to the Saint Denis Butcher Shop. I need to buy a Tiger Striped Bay Mustang and Terpaderos stirrup, bond with the new horse, and maybe burn some of the twenty four hundred and change I have saved up, on various other things.

Edited by Red Lynx 23

Qbert
22 hours ago, Bakkerbaard said:

How the hell is everyone leveling up that hard? 

I've only just reached 29 and not for lack of trying

People cheat. Some take advantage of various glitches in the game to earn buckle points without really trying reset repeat etc some lag on pvp so they kill everyone yet you can't kill them, the little mini pvp events (cold dead hands etc) are really just a varmint rifle spam to level up. Some ranked up really really fast during early beta where a buckle exploit was used...these people are usually rank 150 plus by now

DLKnives
12 hours ago, Pocket Fox said:

Miss. Fox Trotter/Blue'n'White (Eureka) Bond 4.

Ha there for a minute I thought you'd named it after you, then I realized it was an abbreviation. :)

Bakkerbaard
22 hours ago, Fonshway said:

Playing the showdown series large is how everyone's leveling up so fast. You can get up to 2000 XP (or more) per match, if you kill a lot. Each match is 7 minutes long.

Two grand?! Damn. I should git gud.

I've been nibbling it together with 200 here and 300 there in missions.

Chrismads
14 hours ago, Bakkerbaard said:

Two grand?! Damn. I should git gud.

I've been nibbling it together with 200 here and 300 there in missions.

He means including kill, headshot, saddle sore, eyes wide shut XP for killing rivals

RAND0M GRAFFITI

Just waiting for more content.

Level 125

8.88 gold

$15.06 in my pocket.

Danish Crusader
Posted (edited)

I'm level 23.

46 Dollars.

2.20 Gold.

My horse is a black standardbred named Taco. I have 2 saddles(Soon to be 3) for him.

He is a race horse that doesn't seem to give a sh*t about gunfights, like, at all.

I spent all my gold and money on clothes. I have been wanting to buy the Lancaster since level 15, but I just keep spending money on clothes. I'm an idiot like that.

I don't play so much that I get bored of online before they add content, so I am playing in small doses... Well that and because you get disconnected every 10 minutes most days doesn't help.

Edited by Danish Crusader

Red Lynx 23

Still level forty eight, but three quarters of the way to forty nine. Today I simply started a hunting expedition in The West Grizzlies. And some more Wolves tried having at my character and her horse. 

DLKnives

I'm going off of memory since I haven't logged in for 3 days:

Level 35

About $500

About 20 gold

Gray Dapple Thoroughbred named "Plumkin 4" :)

All the guns I need like bolt action, pump shotgun, Lancaster repeater, Schofield revolver and sawed off.

Goals? That there's enough new content just to want to play again.

Chrismads

Rank 64

600$

31 gold

Horses:

Hungarian Halfbred black/white

Thoroughbred Brindle

Turkoman Brown

Usually packing Bolt action, bow, springfield, lancaster, x 2 schofield

Goal: Getting the beaver saddle for all my horses 

ThaBirdCoot

rank 74, I think I have about 900 $ ish cash, 14 gold ,earned I spent all gifts already from R*. Got 3 horses: Mustang, dutch warmblood and hungarian halfbred. I am way out on ability cards and stuff not really touched these yet, I heard they help but my interest in them is low. My fav weapon no doubt lancaster just looks sweeeet.

Jason

Level 74 I think? Haven't leveled up in weeks now, completely ran out of steam with the lack of things to do. Sitting on about 2k cash with about 11k total made I believe. Turkoman, Lancaster, Pump, Volcanic, Schofield, Bolt Action, Springfield, Dual Sawn-Off's, Opulent tent theme + best tent upgrade.

Waiting for new content before I get back into it again.

Bad Azz

I'm still stuck at level 14 and I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that some people are closing in to level 100. 

Seriously???

I played way too much of this game already in order to reach that rank. I wanted so much to unlock the fishing rod so that I could actually do something...

Got fed up of the borefest before my first fishing session. Lol. Haven't logged in over 30 days. 

I still got around $1000 in cash and 15 gold bars, and I'm happily waiting for some new content. 

lennymuhboi
1 minute ago, Bad Azz said:

I'm still stuck at level 14 and I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that some people are closing in to level 100. 

Seriously???

I played way too much of this game already in order to reach that rank. I wanted so much to unlock the fishing rod so that I could actually do something...

Got fed up of the borefest before my first fishing session. Lol. Haven't logged in over 30 days. 

I still got around $1000 in cash and 15 gold bars, and I'm happily waiting for some new content. 

They are committed to it. You only have to do it once. I am at rank 47 and playing as much as I can.

Bad Azz
Just now, lennymuhboi said:

They are committed to it. You only have to do it once. I am at rank 47 and playing as much as I can.

I can only admire that.

Ektope
On 1/5/2019 at 2:47 PM, Pocket Fox said:

All pistols minus Broomstick Mausers

What's wrong with Mausers?

Pocket Fox
1 hour ago, Ektope said:

What's wrong with Mausers?

I dislike the look of pistols and prefer the slight accuracy of the semi-autos. Just can't justify 1.6 - 2k on them and having more things to scroll through. I really don't ever use sidearms anyway, so atm it's a pointless spend. Think I've fired my semi-autos in anger on like 1 occasion. 

IamCourtney

Just hit lvl 46, and I'm content with the steady progress one can make in free roam since I prefer playing there over story missions or showdowns. Back in GTAO you had to grind contact missions, races, DMs etc. to level up. Major RP sources in free roam didn't come until years later so it's nice to have that here.

Sitting at around 61g and I don't think I'll spend much more in the forseeable future. I've spent about 12g total on a few cosmetics and unlocks but it's fairly hard to come by atm so I'm saving it for something really good.

Got $2800 in the bank and again, not much I plan to buy immediately. Aside from a top tier horse once I get another dozen or so levels under my belt (still can't decide if I'll go for a Turk or a Trotter) I don't have a lot on my radar. Still need to hear if there'll ever be Free Aim lobbies before I sink major cash into cards, but I'm buying a bunch since the $50 initial fee isn't much and it's handy to start building up XP on them.

All in all, still enjoying the game even if it does feel like I'm somewhat in limbo. Meeting some pretty cool people through just joining random posses or hosting open invitations myself and it's nice to build up resources even without many specific goals in mind. More is coming and it never hurts to have a stockpile

Rokushakubo

Rank 55

$300ish, 35 gold bars.

Horse is black American Thoroughbred, will be it till I can get black arabian or maybe turkoman. 

I'm just hunting at the moment. My goal is to get all the ability cards to tier 3. I have all but 5 to tier 2 and after that it will just be a matter of grinding the $500 to get them to tier 3. 

After that I'll save for largest camp tent, then on buying the rest of the weapon upgrades I need. 

Loving RDO despite it being in beta and looking forward to being part of the game's journey in development. Solo outlaw at the moment. 

rusbeckia

LVL 59, almost 60 

~600$ 49 Gold 

Red Arabian, Appaloosa, Turkoman 

all weapons I want/need fully modded, although I don‘t use pistols and revolvers much. Cattleman serves me more than enough. Other than that I only use Springfield, Rolling Block, Varmint, Bow and Pump-Action. That‘s all you need in this game.

5-6 ability cards Tier II and 3/4 of all Tier I. 

Next milestone will be maxing out ability cards to Tier III. Other than that, I‘ll either buy the white or black arabian.  

There‘s not much more I want to buy, I guess I‘ll save everything beyond that for the new content

1 hour ago, Rokushakubo said:

After that I'll save for largest camp tent, then on buying the rest of the weapon upgrades I need. 

What does the biggest tent cost?

DonnieVega
On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 5:02 AM, Pocket Fox said:

I dislike the look of pistols and prefer the slight accuracy of the semi-autos. Just can't justify 1.6 - 2k on them and having more things to scroll through. I really don't ever use sidearms anyway, so atm it's a pointless spend. Think I've fired my semi-autos in anger on like 1 occasion. 

Didn't even buy any. Only have schofields, high roller and cattleman. And two shotguns that I never use since I generally try to avoid pvp.

Really hope they add a way to customize our gun slots with a gunlocker in our camps. They can have some gold for it, it's just sitting there anyway.

anarquista_duval

Level: 26
Cash: $2,000
Gold: 32
Horse: a mare called Maeve (Arabian).
Weapons: DA revolver, bow, shotgun, varmint, bolt and lancaster (all I need for now).

Played everything in freemode, got bored of grinding hunting/fishing and random disconnects.

Showdowns, which was the only thing that could stick me to this game, are a mess. There's so few maps, you can't chose what to play. too much disconnects, ability cards ruin entirely the experience, huge lag most of the times.

I don't play since R* launched the gold store and seriously doubt playing again until an update or changes are made.

DLKnives
On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:02 PM, Pocket Fox said:

I really don't ever use sidearms

I was wondering if others did that - I never use pistols unless it's a I NEED IT NOW thing. I have a Schofield but won't buy anything else since it's a waste for me.

1 hour ago, DonnieVega said:

And two shotguns that I never use since I generally try to avoid pvp.

Now those I use, specifically the pump action for close up work at gang hideouts and with slugs.

IamCourtney

My general combat loadout is 2x Cattleman, Bolt Action and Pump shotty. I tend to use the revolvers in close-mid range situations where I have a lot of guys to shoot quickly since they're my only high ammo pool option. I would upgrade to Schofields but I'm cheap and hoping that LeMat reolvers are an early addition to our gun selection...

Hunterrrr

I haven't been able to play since Dec. 19 when they fixed the stranger mission solo lobbies due to disconnections. 

I'm pretty sure I was rank 20 with all the weapons I wanted (Schofield, Varmint, Bolt Action, Pump) with customization and a treasure map in my inventory. Somewhere around 30 gold and 1600 bucks. If I can ever play again, my next purchase will be the American Thoroughbred (black) and a new saddle. 

AmyStone

Rank 45

80 gold

$4,500

All the guns I need

Most of the clothes I want

Arabian horse

Camp only partially upgraded - can't see the point upgrading more

4eyedcoupe
2 minutes ago, AmyStone said:

Camp only partially upgraded - can't see the point upgrading more

I only did the A-frame tent, just to give my guy some cover.  only other upgrade I plan at the moment is the "covered" tent, everything else seems pointless, or not even cosmetically appealing.  

Ektope
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Jlindstead said:

I only did the A-frame tent, just to give my guy some cover.  only other upgrade I plan at the moment is the "covered" tent, everything else seems pointless, or not even cosmetically appealing.  

Did you know that each themes have different tents? So the hobo one or survivor theme. They have pretty bad tent without cover for highest level tent. But other themes, they have better tents for highest level one.

I would buy all the themes, to see what all tents look like.

Edited by Ektope