3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Misa.And.Her.Hubby

Bravado Sasquatch Appreciation Thread

RUFF_inthejungle

They want to rush into the middle of it all and get shot to pieces, that's their prerogative; I learned a long time ago that you can't save people from themselves - like when people jump out of the passenger seat when the 'squatch is still in motion and are instantly chewed up by the tires 🙃

Fungus007
1 hour ago, RUFF_inthejungle said:

They want to rush into the middle of it all and get shot to pieces, that's their prerogative; I learned a long time ago that you can't save people from themselves - like when people jump out of the passenger seat when the 'squatch is still in motion and are instantly chewed up by the tires 🙃

What's your user name? 

I'll add you as a friend

1 hour ago, RUFF_inthejungle said:

What's your user name? 

I'll add you as a friend

White Shark

Here's mine.  I called it Truckasaurus.  (Simpsons reference).

ts3.jpg

ts1.jpg

ts2.jpg

Fungus007

Has anyone had success performing the wheelie glitch found here?

Apparently it can only be done with 25% boost which doesn't make sense since the higher the percentage of boost faster the cool down time for using the boost, not the extra height on jumps. 

I am referring to the vertical jump boost  

Fungus007
On 2/8/2019 at 11:47 PM, White Shark said:

Here's mine.  I called it Truckasaurus.  (Simpsons reference).

ts3.jpg

ts1.jpg

ts2.jpg

I bet nobody noticed the front grill on the max armor upgrade like in the photo is different to the less armor variants. 

I know which i prefer 😄

In fact the wheel archers are completely different

79'Blazer4x4

I absolutely love this behemoth. Here are some pics of mine, I tried to replicate the Bigfoot truck from Mad Max: Fury Road as best I could. Either way I love it though.

zkqnUGe.jpg

PF6XGgL.jpg

nW57AXC.jpg

KqFTGqf.jpg

More in spoilers.

fP61MUx.jpg

ETHH38F.jpg

XOJ1DEH.jpg

uSjr77V.jpg

5St0VEy.jpg

qZWXspZ.jpg

[spoiler/]

mojito
On 2/8/2019 at 5:50 AM, RUFF_inthejungle said:

Hm if thats the case I must buy this just to try it out hahaha 

RUFF_inthejungle

The bulletproof windows will almost surely be patched at some point in the near future but even the Khanjali can't dish out such swift and absolute NPC annihilation as this glorious behemoth can. Upgrade to the shocker ram, avoid all explosions after the 3rd and squatch on, my friend!!

Willy A. Jeep

I'm holding out on a sale for this (for atleast another week or two), but gosh do I regret not looking at this sooner. I'm not into monster trucks, but I love the body on this thing, and from all I'm reading it's a lot more fun than the older big wheels we've got. I so wish we'd gotten a stock version of the truck - just a civilian model with that beautiful Art Deco body - rather than just relying on the Rat-Loader, but that's dreaming. Will definitely post images of mine when I do finally purchase one.

79'Blazer4x4

Something I've noticed about the Sasquatch that's kinda odd is that the main headlamps are the bright lights and don't come on when the regular lights come on at night. Instead just the little fender mounted lights come on without manually switching to brights.

Fungus007

Those are some nice photos 79'Blazer4x4. 

Which primary and secondary paint job did you use exactly? 

79'Blazer4x4
4 hours ago, Fungus007 said:

Those are some nice photos 79'Blazer4x4. 

Which primary and secondary paint job did you use exactly? 

Thanks! The primary is brushed steel and I think the secondary is just what it came with, I never changed it. I'm thinking it's one of the classic black variants.

Scottiedog123
17 hours ago, Willy A. Jeep said:

I'm holding out on a sale for this (for atleast another week or two), but gosh do I regret not looking at this sooner. I'm not into monster trucks, but I love the body on this thing, and from all I'm reading it's a lot more fun than the older big wheels we've got. I so wish we'd gotten a stock version of the truck - just a civilian model with that beautiful Art Deco body - rather than just relying on the Rat-Loader, but that's dreaming. Will definitely post images of mine when I do finally purchase one.

This thing is amazing. 

You can build something quite stock and old looking with an apocalypse or nightmare (but it will retain some purple colour parts) but there are so many options with all models.

1CYicnR.jpg

It is an absolute monster though in any form. I prefer the rams to the scoops, as the scoops tend to throw traffic up but with the rams it pushes almost anything in its path. Not so much trucks and buses but it will move them, but cars... It destroys them.. literally. It pushes many cars with ease, it doesn't lose speed much at all when pushing through traffic.

It accelerates violently, if you can manage its size then it can get the better of many fast cars.

If you push especially just one car at high speed and then push it into a curb or small wall or something it can be thrown hundreds of metres..

yuM4o6q.jpg

(Not the best example, just one I had to hand)

Or just crush and destroy everything in your way. 

A must have in the garage for those moments when you just have to wreck some sh*t. I saw a bunch of dicks the other day at LSC causing chaos and pissing everyone off blocking the doors, so I was like.. right, you wanna cause chaos I'll give you fkin chaos..! Bring out the sasquatch and even stay in passive if you want and just totally destroy every cop and unguarded griefers vehicles. Sweep the whole LSC out with my electric ram, that looks fragile but doesn't deform in the slightest, and acts like a giant .. well.. ram.

I wouldn't be without one.

It's absolutely brutal.

Edited by Scottiedog123

Fungus007

The shocker is by far the best of the bunch however done is as nice as with out the ram. 

It's too bad one has to pay again if for any mods made.

The one huge draw back with all the rams is it gets stuck easy on even small kurbs that even a suppercar could easily drive over.

Fungus007

I ended up stripping my sasqautch to barebones. I don't even remember the number of times I've gone back to customization in my arena wars garage and i don't even want to know the money I've wasted cos damn rockstar forces us to repurchase pevious mods made? Makes no sense. Weapons aren't like this so why?

Anyway i wouldnt recommend anyone going to with the pain variant with no armor upgrades unless you're like me or 79'Blazer 4x4 who who prefers aesthetics over function 😄. No offense but all the armor plating and decorations looks terrible.

With no armor upgrades, you get blown up with 1 rpg or one sticky bomb. On the plus side you're still 100% bullet proof even without rear windows protection. Problem is you won't take a lot of bullets to blow up epsically a machine gun. 

For players who want the best of both worlds choose the light armor as you're still able to use drive by weapons with only slightly worse explosive protection compare to max armor option. Takes 2 less homing missles to blow up. Still can survive 1 rpg and 1 sticky bomb. 

My intend was to use this vehicle as my daily driver from the date of purchase which i did until now. I think having 100% is what makes it perfect when facing npc = majority or missions because npc nearly near use explosives. 

In free roam and pvp, if one really wants to kill you with explosives, they'll most likely suceed. Sure you might survive a surprise direct rpg from a greifer but chances are you'll be flipped over ready to be finished off. Plus i find that even max armor, raming a few cars greatly rescues the cars health to the point where one rpg will blow you up. 

If there's one thing I'll miss, it'll be the shocker. I've had a blast with it but the number of times I've been stopped dead in my tracks going on a pursuit traveling at full speed makes me want to pull my hair out. 

Having any sort of ram defeats the purpose of being a monster truck in the first place to have that high suspension and climb over things. 

I rensenty delivered some supplies in a Marshall monster stuck it I've got to say it has much better off road capabilities. The low end torque and even weight distribution front and backs prevents the car from flipping over. 

The sasqautch with the high end torque and acceleration combined with all the weight at the back makes the car do a wheelie on the back wheels and toppy over during mountain climbs. On a straight acceleration and stop speed combined with 100% boasts and max engine upgrades shoud easily best most land vechicles that don't use rockets including suppercar. Handing is another story though. 

Fungus007

79'Blazer 4x4 i can't seem to replicate the rusted look of your secondary color. 

Secondary color refers to the color of the top and bottom bars. 

79'Blazer4x4
6 hours ago, Fungus007 said:

79'Blazer 4x4 i can't seem to replicate the rusted look of your secondary color. 

Secondary color refers to the color of the top and bottom bars. 

I believe it's a livery that adds the rust.

Fungus007
27 minutes ago, 79'Blazer4x4 said:

I believe it's a livery that adds the rust.

I didn't know this car had liveries. I'll have to check again tonight.

mojito

Bought this beast of a truck and I must say, its pretty damn good! I was expecting it to handle like the liberator so I was pleasantly surprised it didn't.

Willy A. Jeep
1 hour ago, Fungus007 said:

I didn't know this car had liveries. I'll have to check again tonight.

It's just different levels of rust, plus striping and flames options. The default bars are the only ones affected by the rust, however, so with any armour upgrades there's no rust on the bars.

White Shark

Sasquatch with Shocker Ram + Crime Scenester + Charging down the alley at FULL SPEED = HILARITY!

Try it.  You won't be disappointed.  Makes the mission million times easier too.

White Shark
Posted (edited)

Is it definitely confirmed that only the Apocalypse and Nightmare versions have complete 100% bulletproof cabs / windows?

I absolutely love the look of the Future Shock variant but annoyed to hear it doesn't have bulletproof cabs.  I'm not a fan of the Apocalypse look but feel it necessary for the Sasquatch just for the bulletproofing.

Edit:  Just found a video where a FS Sasquatch appears to have completely bulletproof windows:  

But I'm still cautious as I've heard people claim the Future Shock version is not bulletproof.  Can someone who has a Future Shock variant Sasquatch please confirm??

Edited by White Shark

White Shark

Hmm,scratch my last.  Found another video.  The Future Shock with armour makes the front windows fully bulletproof, but not the side windows, so you can get shot out of the Future Shock variant.  

Such a shame.  I really like the look of the Future Shock version.

Atomic_DoNkEy

lm68K08.jpgMenace to society....

ferguson99

The All New Mighty Off-Roader

Here is my creation of the large beast, ready to chug over a hill with the Liberator & Marshall.

RyuNova

Thinking about selling my Scarab for one of these...

Yay or Nay?

Mach1bud
16 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

Thinking about selling my Scarab for one of these...

Yay or Nay?

Definitely Yay. The Scarab has its place and uses no doubt, but it will never be the killing machine the truck is. 

Driving on top of a car pretty much insta-explodes them. It's literally almost as quick as a supercar. The shunt boost can send cars flying in the air like a hundred meters, if they don't instantly explode.

Plus if you play Arena Wars, you have a huge advantage.

Rafae S

honestly tempted to buy one too now, especially after it won the elimination game here. those games can really be helpful lol.

RyuNova
5 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

Definitely Yay. The Scarab has its place and uses no doubt, but it will never be the killing machine the truck is. 

Driving on top of a car pretty much insta-explodes them. It's literally almost as quick as a supercar. The shunt boost can send cars flying in the air like a hundred meters, if they don't instantly explode.

Plus if you play Arena Wars, you have a huge advantage.

I dont play AW but the idea of a Monster Truck that has energy grenades sounds fun. Which one is buletproof if you Mod it right? But then again thats another issue, will its bulletrpoofness be patched out?

Mach1bud
Just now, RyuNova said:

I dont play AW but the idea of a Monster Truck that has energy grenades sounds fun. Which one is buletproof if you Mod it right? But then again thats another issue, will its bulletrpoofness be patched out?

Apocalypse and Nightmare are fully bulletproof, scroll up, there is a video a few posts above that show the differences and I doubt that will change tbh. 

Honestly the grenades are pretty much useless imo, and only disable small vehicles for a short amount of time. Not to mention you can't aim them, they just shoot out the front of the truck and have an arc, like an actual grenade, so it's kinda hard to use.

The mines however, are just as useful as all the other Arena cars that have mines.