Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

IamCourtney

Red Dead Online General Chat

Recommended Posts

Boozey St John
On 2/12/2019 at 7:54 AM, 4eyedcoupe said:

^^^The LEGENDARY TONIC SALE OF FEBRUARY 2019.  We will be talking about it for years.  

Who thought that a f*cking TONIC SALE was a good idea?! Maybe if I bought it straight from Wes Dickens, but even that's pushing it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4eyedcoupe
2 minutes ago, Boozey St James said:

Who thought that a f*cking TONIC SALE was a good idea?! Maybe if I bought it straight from Wes Dickens, but even that's pushing it. 

But wait....R* gave us a big F U after the the backlash from this tonic sale by making it harder to loot them in this new update.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boozey St John
2 minutes ago, 4eyedcoupe said:

But wait....R* gave us a big F U after the the backlash from this tonic sale by making it harder to loot them in this new update.  

Really? That's all I've been finding still. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4eyedcoupe
4 minutes ago, Boozey St James said:

Really? That's all I've been finding still. 

Well, they nerfed looting in general.  You can't loot the same spot anymore. Once you loot it's gone for a while, even if you change sessions.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boozey St John
45 minutes ago, 4eyedcoupe said:

Well, they nerfed looting in general.  You can't loot the same spot anymore. Once you loot it's gone for a while, even if you change sessions.  

That i definitely noticed. It's absolute bullsh*t that looting has been nerfed by stranger missions haven't been fixed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
•—•
1 hour ago, 4eyedcoupe said:

But wait....R* gave us a big F U after the the backlash from this tonic sale by making it harder to loot them in this new update.  

But they fixed the Special Snake Oil and made the recipe easier, less to gather.

 

Gathering for Potent Snake Oil, Potent Health Tonics and Potent Bitters is still better IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4eyedcoupe
12 minutes ago, Ektope said:

But they fixed the Special Snake Oil and made the recipe easier, less to gather.

 

Gathering for Potent Snake Oil, Potent Health Tonics and Potent Bitters is still better IMO.

I honestly never bothered with the majority of the tonics.  I don't buy the pamplets, don't make them and hardly ever consume the ones I have found looting.  The majority of tonics in my item wheel sit at 20 because I don't use them.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
•—•
5 minutes ago, 4eyedcoupe said:

I honestly never bothered with the majority of the tonics.  I don't buy the pamplets, don't make them and hardly ever consume the ones I have found looting.  The majority of tonics in my item wheel sit at 20 because I don't use them.  

If you PvP'ed, they'd get used. I mean, Showdown. There's situation to use all three.

 

Against NPC, not much.

Edited by Ektope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4eyedcoupe

@EktopeRight, not a lot of showdowns under my belt.  I'll do one match and then move on to something else, I don't really go through the series, same with gun rush ect.

Edited by 4eyedcoupe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy Hunter

If anyone gets the daily objective where it tells you to get kills with a repeating shotgun, but you don't own one - there's one in the Most Wanted match at Saint Denis. It's in the barber's place, at least I think that's what that room was. That's how I got mine done anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boozey St John

I wonder how properties are going to work. I hope they'll have much more use than the camp does. 

 

I'd like the option to have stew in my home, a bath, and perhaps some chores like in SP... I know it won't happen but a gal can dream big. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Van_Hellsing
13 minutes ago, Boozey St James said:

I wonder how properties are going to work. I hope they'll have much more use than the camp does. 

 

I'd like the option to have stew in my home, a bath, and perhaps some chores like in SP... I know it won't happen but a gal can dream big. 

Unlock stew pot for 35 gold or 950 dollars, level 105 and you still have to pay for each plate of mystery meat. The fast travel post for the camp was botched in the same way. 

 

I am sorry to be so negative. Right now it's hard to hold a burning candle in a rainstorm. I seem to be alone in having the issue that my camp disappears each new session. I can get it back by starting a posse. It is a waste of money, because I get booted every half hour. 

 

The camp was utterly useless. It is very annoying nonetheless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boozey St John
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Van_Hellsing said:

Unlock stew pot for 35 gold or 950 dollars, level 105 and you still have to pay for each plate of mystery meat. The fast travel post for the camp was botched in the same way. 

 

I am sorry to be so negative. Right now it's hard to hold a burning candle in a rainstorm. I seem to be alone in having the issue that my camp disappears each new session. I can get it back by starting a posse. It is a waste of money, because I get booted every half hour. 

 

The camp was utterly useless. It is very annoying nonetheless. 

I agree with you 100%! I feel the same way but I'm trying to be optimistic! 

 

This sort of reminds me of the release of the Sims 4. A boring empty shell with shallow features but missing core things... But Aea quickly have us free patches to "make up" for the rushed release. And RDRO is exactly that. 

Edited by Boozey St James
Oops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chrismads
12 hours ago, Happy Hunter said:

If anyone gets the daily objective where it tells you to get kills with a repeating shotgun, but you don't own one - there's one in the Most Wanted match at Saint Denis. It's in the barber's place, at least I think that's what that room was. That's how I got mine done anyway.

I bought it even though I had the pump action and could've afforded the semi auto..

I regret nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
•—•
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Chrismads said:

I bought it even though I had the pump action and could've afforded the semi auto..

I regret nothing

Oh, you'll regret it once you start using Repeating with Slippery. Because Semi-Auto does the job better. Why? Because Semi-Auto shoots too fast when hip firing. And it's quicker way of making a work of someone when switching off Slippery. But depends on your play style really.

Edited by Ektope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chrismads
Just now, Ektope said:

Oh, you'll regret it once you start using Repeating with Slippery. Because Sem-Auto does the job better.

I am. I do ok. I don't like the looks or feel of the semi auto. The same way as semi and mauser pistol might be better than schofield, but its a damn cowboy game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy Hunter

I had a great sniper killing spree in most wanted, tumbleweed earlier. Usually that map is prone to mayhem, just people spawning in behind each other. But for whatever reason, things just went right for me. Managed to stack kill after kill. Really like the new sniper buff. Reminds me of before they messed up GTA's sniping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery

Is there any way to put 5 custom outfits on your horse?

 

I can currently put 3 custom outfits and 2 pre bought outfits on there, bit would much prefer 5 custom outfits.

 

Is there something I'm missing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae S

Finally. 🙏

 

JzTwYYI.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coleco
16 hours ago, Boozey St John said:

I wonder how properties are going to work.

 

Your House has been moved to the Grizzlies

 

-$499.98

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Semaj 2JZ♢
Posted (edited)

Whoo, I got my first treasure map from a random body after clearing a gang hideout. Probably the 6th or 7th one (hideout) I've been able to find and do. 1 stranger misson later and I hit lv 35, ha, doubled up on treasure maps. Must be my lucky day.

Edited by Semaj 2JZ♢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boozey St John
10 hours ago, Coleco said:

 

Your House has been moved to the Grizzlies

 

-$499.98

 

... But I chose Gaptooth Ridge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assblaster

When playing Gun Rush I saw a player wearing a mask -- not a bandana but a mask with eyeholes. I didn't see any masks in the catalogue. Anybody know where he got it? I don't really want it, just curious. (Also can't we wear masks with hats?? silly restriction. No Zoros or Lone Rangers allowed lol.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slonitram
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Assblaster said:

When playing Gun Rush I saw a player wearing a mask -- not a bandana but a mask with eyeholes. I didn't see any masks in the catalogue. Anybody know where he got it? I don't really want it, just curious. (Also can't we wear masks with hats?? silly restriction. No Zoros or Lone Rangers allowed lol.)

It's one of the bandanas you buy with gold bars, so either trimmed bandana or gathered bandana. I saw a character on the Post your Red Dead Online character thread using one once.

 

Though, I did put on my patterned bandana before joining Showdown once and my character showed up with the full face mask. It might be random.

 

EDIT: It's the gathered bandana.

Edited by TheSadisticOwl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assblaster
3 minutes ago, TheSadisticOwl said:

It's one of the bandanas you buy with gold bars, so either trimmed bandana or gathered bandana. I saw a character on the Post your Red Dead Online character thread using one once.

 

Though, I did put on my patterned bandana before joining Showdown once and my character showed up with the full face mask. It might be random.

Oh ok I didn't know that the bandana sometimes doubled as a mask that way, weird. Thanks for the info! I bet we get some of those SP masks eventually, probably around Halloween. Would be cool if we could use 'em with hats though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
•—•
34 minutes ago, TheSadisticOwl said:

It's one of the bandanas you buy with gold bars, so either trimmed bandana or gathered bandana. I saw a character on the Post your Red Dead Online character thread using one once.

 

Though, I did put on my patterned bandana before joining Showdown once and my character showed up with the full face mask. It might be random.

 

EDIT: It's the gathered bandana.

It's trimmed? The bandana on right side of catalogue, the second 2.00 gold one. That should be the face mask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae S
Posted (edited)

GOT A TREASURE MAP FROM A GANG HIDEOUT AHHHHHH YESSSSSS

 

$116 and 49 gold nuggets whew lol

 

Edited by Rafae S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clickalot

Gonna hit level 50 today. BIg party in Valentine :) tonight

I role play through this game. Such a nice game. Very addictive to me. I have to login and roam a little everyday...(yes its sad I know)

I am very sattisfied with my character Sir Clickalot :)

 

I love the fact my camp is finally situated at a site which is very hard to find. Everyday when I login I hope my camp is siuated where I left (logged off) I really hope we can set our camps permanently

It is beginning to look like a permanent home base to me ...really love it. Feels like coming home when you see a familiar path leading to your camp

After a hard day of hunting, fishing, chased by bountyhunters its a comfort feeling that they wont find me that easely

 

Sit and cook my diner, brush my horse and pat him some. Talk to Cripps and drink some beer. Yup its time to head over to Valentine and knock some teeth out in the saloon. (really I have tears of laughing when I do this)

 

I gave myself a nice birthday gift. The Ajaccio (Oh my god its awfull...but a must have) and the Rare Shotgun. Speaking of rare and guns. My guns and riffles are really beautiful. My favorite riffle is still the Bolt Action and I love to shoot with my Schofields. Allthough...the Cattlemans are pretty mean also and then my neat and nice Vulcano's. Its really relaxing to clean my guns at the fireplace.

 

But I do mis a good sleep in a hotel from time to time. Or just have a bath ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coleco
11 hours ago, Boozey St John said:

... But I chose Gaptooth Ridge. 

 

Yeah, that's what I said - West Elizabeth

 

Your property has been moved to Liberty City as requested

 

-$499.98

 

-$499.98

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clickalot
4 hours ago, Rafae S said:

GOT A TREASURE MAP FROM A GANG HIDEOUT AHHHHHH YESSSSSS

 

$116 and 49 gold nuggets whew lol

 

My highest found is $149 and 69 nuggets
Yeehaawww

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.