4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

IamCourtney

--- Red Dead Discussion Thread ---

Dr.Rosenthal
Posted (edited)

There is no issue with selling panther or cougars at the butcher, just so we’re clear on that. I don’t know where that misinformation came from or how it persisted..

The threads where this was mainly discussed (I think) have been closed, so I just put this here and hope the right people will see it. ☺️

Edited by Dr.Rosenthal

rusbeckia
8 minutes ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

There is no issue with selling panther or cougars at the butcher, just so we’re clear on that. I don’t know where that misinformation came from or how it persisted..

The threads where this was mainly discussed (I think) have been closed, so I just put this here and hope the right people will see it. ☺️

I wanted to write the same somewhere. Typical internet phenomenon. One is screaming and all the sheep are panicking without even testing it on their own. 

But it‘s ok. I know that it‘s the glitchers fault that NO big cats can be sold anymore by „legit“ players... ;) 

ThaBirdCoot
1 hour ago, rusbeckia said:

I wanted to write the same somewhere. Typical internet phenomenon. One is screaming and all the sheep are panicking without even testing it on their own. 

But it‘s ok. I know that it‘s the glitchers fault that NO big cats can be sold anymore by „legit“ players... ;) 

Real edgy. I guess you must feel relieved now that you got at least that out of your mind... seems like you got real triggered by people (I'm sensing your post was quite clearly aimed at me) dissaproving cheats. Tbh the only sheep I saw were those of your kind, flocking at Blackwater butcher as if it were spring time already. 

Anyway enough flaming, thanks for clearing it up @Dr.Rosenthal I actually went and checked it later this night because I really couldn't believe such a scummy move, not even from R*, so my apologies for being a bit aggro on that reply in the other thread. Whoever put this rumour out must have had a real nice chuckle for confusing quite a few folk.

rusbeckia
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, ThaBirdCoot said:

Real edgy. I guess you must feel relieved now that you got at least that out of your mind... seems like you got real triggered by people (I'm sensing your post was quite clearly aimed at me) dissaproving cheats. Tbh the only sheep I saw were those of your kind, flocking at Blackwater butcher as if it were spring time already. 

Anyway enough flaming, thanks for clearing it up @Dr.Rosenthal I actually went and checked it later this night because I really couldn't believe such a scummy move, not even from R*, so my apologies for being a bit aggro on that reply in the other thread. Whoever put this rumour out must have had a real nice chuckle for confusing quite a few folk.

lol dude you’re really thinking you‘re so important that everything is aimed towards you, huh? 

You have any arguments besides personally attacking other people? 

I didn‘t even follow the last page of said thread before it got closed. My comment wasn’t targeted at any specific user. I just noticed that every topic on the last page was „uhh you can‘t sell cougars anymore, damn glitchers are already destroying economy.“ which is total bs.

i would have written the exact same comment yesterday, if the thread wasn‘t closed already.

I‘m certainly not a sheep, but a shepherd. 

It‘s hilarious, apologizing for being aggro and being aggro in the same comment. 

Maybe you gotta keep it a bit low with the game/forum if it upsets you that much.

Edited by rusbeckia

ThaBirdCoot
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, rusbeckia said:

lol dude you’re really thinking you‘re so important that everything is aimed towards you, huh? 

You have any arguments besides personally attacking other people? 

I didn‘t even follow the last page of said thread before it got closed. My comment wasn’t targeted at any specific user. I just noticed that every topic on the last page was „uhh you can‘t sell cougars anymore, damn glitchers are already destroying economy.“ which is total bs.

i would have written the exact same comment yesterday, if the thread wasn‘t closed already.

It‘s hilarious, apologizing for being aggro and being aggro in the same comment. 

Maybe you gotta keep it a bit low with the game/forum if it upsets you that much.

Initially I didn't even want to reply because I knew exactly what to expect. Typical internet stuff as you'd say. Furthermore I am not important nor do I feel that way but neither are you buddy, no matter how cool you tryna act. I'm way too old for this kiddy stuff and actually have better stuff to do this afternoon than arguing with an edgy gtaforumer, but since you need clarification. I also responded to Dr.Rosenthal in my reply,  so there is no confusion in my mind. I apologised for having a go at him/her when after review there was no issue. Blame the guy who spreads the stupid rumours if anything. Then secondly, I was already done talking to you, until you replied. But holy smokes did I really upset ya that much ? Damn. Listen dude if you wanna roast people because they were misinformed and act holier than thou all that whilst being just another out of a bazillion cheaters you deserve no respect and zero credibility. Anyway Mr. shepherd, keep the cattle safe and welcome to my ignored user list 😉 

Edit: Sorry, for polluting iamcourtney's thread with that bullsh*t, mods can remove my posts if needed.

Edited by ThaBirdCoot

rusbeckia
2 minutes ago, ThaBirdCoot said:

Initially I didn't even want to reply because I knew exactly what to expect. Typical internet stuff as you'd say. Furthermore I am not important nor do I feel that way but neither are you buddy, no matter how cool you tryna act. I'm way too old for this kiddy stuff and actually have better stuff to do this afternoon than arguing with an edgy gtaforumer, but since you need clarification. I also responded to Dr.Rosenthal in my reply,  so there is no confusion in my mind. I apologised for having a go at him/her when after review there was no issue. Blame the guy who spreads the stupid rumours if anything. Then secondly, I was already done talking to you, until you replied. But holy smokes did I really upset ya that much ? Damn. Listen dude if you wanna roast people because they were misinformed and act holier than thou all that whilst being just another out of a bazillion cheaters you deserve no respect and zero credibility. Anyway Mr. shepherd, keep the cattle safe and welcome to my ignored user list 😉 

Your response just proved the point I made in my last comment. 

I never blamed you or any other specific user. Get over it, mate.

Sammionna

This whole Cougar argument may be my fault, I was the one who initially made that post about Cougars being disabled at the butcher. Truth is, I wasn't able to sell the carcass which angered me a lot, maybe I was a little too quick to assume Rockstar had deliberately disabled sales to prevent people cheating. Apologies for getting everyone riled up in that previous thread, I'll be more cautious before jumping to conclusions in future.

1 hour ago, rusbeckia said:

I cringed so hard reading that. Do you practice that line half naked in the mirror each morning?

•—•
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Sammionna said:

This whole Cougar argument may be my fault, I was the one who initially made that post about Cougars being disabled at the butcher. Truth is, I wasn't able to sell the carcass which angered me a lot, maybe I was a little too quick to assume Rockstar had deliberately disabled sales to prevent people cheating. Apologies for getting everyone riled up in that previous thread, I'll be more cautious before jumping to conclusions in future.

If you picked up someone else's Cougar that they duped. Then you cannot sell it unless you stow it on your own horse. It didn't work for me either, when I picked up my brother's. But I learnt about stowing on own horse, afterwards.

Edited by Ektope

Sammionna
7 minutes ago, Ektope said:

If you picked up someone else's Cougar that they duped. Then you cannot sell it unless you stow it on your own horse. It didn't work for me either, when I picked up my brother's. But I learnt about stowing on own horse, afterwards.

It was a Cougar I found north of Owanjila, nowhere near the glitch location. I'm still not sure why I wasn't able to sell it.

IamCourtney

I have given up gaming for Lent.  R*, this is official notice that you have 40 days to turn this into the ultimate game of my dreams 😛

4eyedcoupe
4 minutes ago, IamCourtney said:

I have given up gaming for Lent.  R*, this is official notice that you have 40 days to turn this into the ultimate game of my dreams 😛

CapoV91

Where can I find American Ginseng?

Shane_Dbns

There's a few between Downe's Ranch and Valentine.

I need help finding pheasants. Can't seem to find any. 

CapoV91
12 minutes ago, Shane_Dbns said:

There's a few between Downe's Ranch and Valentine.

I need help finding pheasants. Can't seem to find any. 

Thanks!

Found some pheasants in great plains

Boozey St John
2 hours ago, IamCourtney said:

Godspeed, fellow Catholic.

IamCourtney

It seems to prefer cooler, woodier areas. Anywhere between northern West Elizabeth/New Hanover and the permanently snowy mountain areas has a chance. It's fairly rare though so it can take some looking and usually only one or two plants at a time. Not sure about specific spots within that range though...

Semaj 2JZ♢

I've got plenty of cash so I don't need, or even want, to dupe animal carcasses, but hell, I will take my own "private" lobby, tyVm. 😊

Assblaster

Why do friends wait to kill each other in Gun Rush? They dance around and goof off for the last 4 minutes. Do they get more money for waiting till the timer runs out or something?

Rafae S
3 minutes ago, Assblaster said:

Why do friends wait to kill each other in Gun Rush? They dance around and goof off for the last 4 minutes. Do they get more money for waiting till the timer runs out or something?

yeah lol

Assblaster
8 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

yeah lol

One guy punches his horse over and over, another hops around like a jumpin bean, a third runs in circles, none of 'em dies in the end...great fun.

Dr.Rosenthal

Anybody else chuckled when viewing the Varmint Hat in the clothes shop, seeing there’s a large hole in it? I thought that was funny. Too large of a hole for a .22 though, but anyways..

IamCourtney
Just now, Dr.Rosenthal said:

Anybody else chuckled when viewing the Varmint Hat in the clothes shop, seeing there’s a large hole in it? I thought that was funny. Too large of a hole for a .22 though, but anyways..

They're gonna start giving hats Hit Points and everytime they get shot off the damage increases until you need to bring it to a tailor to get patched up into wearable condition.

Sammionna

I just sold a perfect Deer carcass for $7, what the hell? I mean, I ain't complaining...

4eyedcoupe
40 minutes ago, Sammionna said:

I just sold a perfect Deer carcass for $7, what the hell? I mean, I ain't complaining...

yea, so R* is saying that when you previously sold a skinned carcass it was bugged to give you the price for an unskinned carcass.  As of Feb 26, you get $10 for an unskinned & $7 for the skinned.  

Assblaster

Who are these players in the pvp modes whose rank is whited-out (blank)...everyone is always voting to kick 'em. Why doesn't their rank show up?

TheSadisticOwl

Do I get the Special Spinner by completing 5 Daily Challenges on a single day or if I just complete 5 Daily Challenges in general (i.e 3 yesterday, 2 today)?

wehweh01

Don't forget about the FREE 10 Gold bars for doing that one thing in the latest Rockstar Newswire post.

Rafae S
Posted (edited)

the fact that they're taunting us like this makes me not wanna do it even more lmao. f*ck a gold bar rockstar fix your buggy piece of sh*t game first.

Edited by Rafae S

ThaBirdCoot
2 minutes ago, wehweh01 said:

Don't forget about the FREE 10 Gold bars for doing that one thing in the latest Rockstar Newswire post.

What's that ? 

rusbeckia
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, ThaBirdCoot said:

What's that ? 

Enabling 2FA for social club from what i‘ve heard! 

It‘s just a second level of security for your account. When you login you get a verification code on your phone or an authentification app. (Apps are more secure, because the code is sent encrypted, not as SMS where messages are sent in cleartext.)

Edited by rusbeckia