Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

IamCourtney

--- Red Dead Discussion Thread ---

Recommended Posts

Leftover Pizza

PS4 players are getting stuff monthly in the game from june 10th on. Special benefits for PS Plus members. Now, I vagely remember rumours of Sony wanting to take over Rockstar Games, which were debunked easily. But I can't escape the feeling something else is going on between these 2. Not complaining, since I am a PS4 player, though.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gtmike
2 hours ago, Leftover Pizza said:

PS4 players are getting stuff monthly in the game from june 10th on. Special benefits for PS Plus members. Now, I vagely remember rumours of Sony wanting to take over Rockstar Games, which were debunked easily. But I can't escape the feeling something else is going on between these 2. Not complaining, since I am a PS4 player, though.

 

 

 

I heard it has to do with that cancelled PS exclusive game "Agent" that Rockstar was working on, but I have no idea if that's true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Deadite

PS_Messages_20190609_182352.jpg

 

PS_Messages_20190609_182349.jpg

 

Why is the game lying?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IamCourtney

Did they remove the Mail Delivery free roam missions? I do a lot of missions and I haven't seen a single one since beta ended. They were one of my favourite kinds too...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ram_pete67
1 hour ago, IamCourtney said:

Did they remove the Mail Delivery free roam missions? I do a lot of missions and I haven't seen a single one since beta ended. They were one of my favourite kinds too...

nope. they are still there. i did a couple of them over weekend. i like them too actually

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheLordMarvel

Has this happened to anyone else? The 'list' stayed like this through multiple sessions. - Didn't try restarting the game, since it wasn't a huge deal. But seemed to be quite odd. 

 

 

D8poOqLWsAIhUlf.jpg:orig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Deadite

Something similar happened to me once, left gun rush and the scoreboard and team hud was still on despite being in free roam, wasnt able to use the online menu, see the map or interact with anything.

 

Was very annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
55 minutes ago, TheLordMarvel said:

Has this happened to anyone else? The 'list' stayed like this through multiple sessions. - Didn't try restarting the game, since it wasn't a huge deal. But seemed to be quite odd. 

 

 

D8poOqLWsAIhUlf.jpg:orig

 

I'd actually prefer it to be like that. It should be an option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stupidis
Posted (edited)

This was a pretty interesting "random encounter". Seeing the usual pillar of smoke near Cattail Pond that indicates someting is near. Going there and see a red dot on radar. Preparing to shoot some hot lead in the head of some hillbilly. Instead I'm met by a big roar and I see a huge grizzly rushing towards me. Bang, he's dead. but obviously some npc:s wasn't that lucky.

 

62a334f0-8b6d-11e9-ad52-02a9334451fe.jpg

 

Edited by Stupidis
grammar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
2 hours ago, Stupidis said:

This was a pretty interesting "random encounter". Seeing the usual pillar of smoke near Cattail Pond that indicates someting is near. Going there and see a red dot on radar. Preparing to shoot some hot lead in the head of some hillbilly. Instead I'm met by a big roar and I see a huge grizzly rushing towards me. Bang, he's dead. but obviously some npc:s wasn't that lucky.

 

62a334f0-8b6d-11e9-ad52-02a9334451fe.jpg

 

 

I want his boots.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stupidis
57 minutes ago, Leftover Pizza said:

 

I want his boots.....

It would be nice if we could loot corpses for their clothes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
17 minutes ago, Stupidis said:

It would be nice if we could loot corpses for their clothes. 

Indeed. It was also a very Wild West thing to do so. You can loot their hats, but not keep them for obvious reasons. Quite weird....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stupidis
1 minute ago, Leftover Pizza said:

Indeed. It was also a very Wild West thing to do so. You can loot their hats, but not keep them for obvious reasons. Quite weird....

I would be ok with a compromise where not all clothing would fit you but that you could sell them. Or that none fitted but that you could sell them for cash or get a discount worth more if you choose to buy the equivalent garment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
4 minutes ago, Stupidis said:

I would be ok with a compromise where not all clothing would fit you but that you could sell them. Or that none fitted but that you could sell them for cash or get a discount worth more if you choose to buy the equivalent garment.

 

Selling them for cash would be a nice option. or exchange them for your own, but losing your former due to it. Swap a hat? It will be a permanent one. Same with boots and other clothing items. It would make sense, but also would cause a lot of hassle with gold bought items. It'll probably never happen, but looting clothes would be a fun option and a nice trophy too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mad-Monkey_1st
2 hours ago, Leftover Pizza said:

 

I want his boots.....

Im pretty sure they are available in the stores

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
19 minutes ago, Mad-Monkey_1st said:

Im pretty sure they are available in the stores

 

I'm sure too, but that wasn't the point. ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mad-Monkey_1st
30 minutes ago, Leftover Pizza said:

 

I'm sure too, but that wasn't the point. ;) 

AH you wanted to nick his boots LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
6 minutes ago, Mad-Monkey_1st said:

AH you wanted to nick his boots LOL

 

Trophees of the kill, partner! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza

Hmm. the past few days I had little time to play the game. Today a few hours more, but I don't really know what to do in the game anymore, other than keep the daily streak going with one or two easy daily challenges. As soon as I have them done, the "what the heck can I do and why the heck am I doing it?" question arises. 

I'm too close to 28/28 daily bonus to drop the game till the summer update will be there and I've played almost any bit of content (of which I didn't like most of). So, is farming gold and money an option? Not when there isn't much to buy.... and there isn't. I'm kinda lost in the woods (sometimes literally). Is it a lack of content or the content lacking? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
slohbur

Ever wondered what a dirty, maneless Arabian looks like? Here it is:

unknown.png

 

unknown.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth

Posted a picture of my character in that tread with her hands on her hips and now I can´t do that pose anymore someone else haveing the same issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Foxwolfe

Yeah I noticed a little bit ago that some of the poses are missing for me when doing a selfie, not sure how many there are supposed to be total but when I last tried it out there was only like two I could cycle through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Deadite

The secondary holster might glitch at times and look like this:

 

4ifqgwi8t2431.jpg

 

Hopefully this type of holster is coming soon, because even if its just a glitch and its clipping, it still looks twice as better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IamCourtney

Anyone here ever actually been attacked by a black bear? They show up as hostile dots on the minimap and spook horses like any other Dangerous Animal but it seems they're not really a threat after the first little bit of noise they make when you get close. Last night I deliberately chased one for like 5 minutes, cut off it's paths, cornered it against a cliff, non-fatally wounded it, but no matter what it just kept finding a new direction to flee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wehweh01
3 minutes ago, IamCourtney said:

Anyone here ever actually been attacked by a black bear? They show up as hostile dots on the minimap and spook horses like any other Dangerous Animal but it seems they're not really a threat after the first little bit of noise they make when you get close. Last night I deliberately chased one for like 5 minutes, cut off it's paths, cornered it against a cliff, non-fatally wounded it, but no matter what it just kept finding a new direction to flee.

Nope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pocket Fox
On 6/10/2019 at 11:58 PM, Leftover Pizza said:

 

I want his boots.....

his clothes and his motorcycle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Deadite

Caught Jake and Sadie in middle of an intimate moment:

 

PS_Messages_20190615_165352.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mad-Monkey_1st

Thought Cripps was supposed to protect ur camp ? 

 

I set set up camp in Cumberland and on way passed the hideout in the woods started it on way to camp. Small 3 man posse joined in I shot one by mistake so thought f*ck off to camp, Not knowing they f*cked of in the opposite direction, 

 

Was in camp when one of the hideout enemy had followed me, They guy with the machete so I thought I would watch Cripps deal with him !! Not a chance he hacked Cripps to the ground lol

 

I killed him went back finished the hideout and got my first treasure map from hideout in 3 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IamCourtney

The guy with the machete was the real treasure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GentIeman

I still haven't purchased rdr2 my friends say it's a good game. How is the story mode and do I get to build my own ranch and go rogue on different gangs and becomes a bandit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.