2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

ūüďĘ Special News report! READ's about a menu

Ceno[ELITE]

Hi I like to give the news to all of you  you have heard about a menu that has  fog  features that is made to kill players in single player mode  I have some news for you  that menu is now extinct  by    unknown  group  we been seeing how abusive  that menu was to people and streamers alike today marks the end of that menu's existence with the site of that menu gone and discord deleted   the menu that has  the fog features is no more  now the skids have something to cry around  while we  celebrate their sudden end  that means modders of other menus won't have their deal with their sh*t any more  Evolv was annoying the menu  gave  griefers the ability to troll players it w as annoying as f*ck    everyday I had to deal with these  skids on my session I enjoyed stalling  them  they said my menu is trash at least it doesn't perm edit stats like evolv does   now that the menu is gone you can enjoy the freedom  of not seeing evolv  griefers  putting players into bad sports anymore    .

We will be going into badsports and freeing  players who was put in there by these skids   the menu is no more they have lost their  throne  I hate skids that put people into bad sports it is annoying everyday evolv skids picked on people not being able to fight back  well we saw what was happening we  decided to show these skids    to pick someone their own size  yesterday  we trashed them good we trashed them well  today players of GTA online you can sleep easy   now since evolv  is now extinct   spread this news and celebrate!

CEN signing out

The group's discord and website are gone  inaccessible now

• Like 2

Hmm, if only there was a huge PSA thread about PC cheaters where this could go... 

If only.

That's good news, but my question is always "okay, so who's going to pop up next, and under what name?". They weren't the only mod menu with troll options and I believe there's still others with remote capabilities, so GTA Online on PC is still far from being "safe without risk" of being affected by these baffoons. 

• Like 2

Just now, Gaffa said:

Hmm, if only there was a huge PSA thread about PC cheaters where this could go... 

If only.

That's good news, but my question is always "okay, so who's going to pop up next, and under what name?". They weren't the only mod menu with troll options and I believe there's still others with remote capabilities, so GTA Online on PC is still far from being "safe without risk" of being affected by these baffoons. 

It is good that the menu is finally gone  I mean this fog feature and the ability to perm edit accounts   they got c and 3 three times   their site got  hit yesterday knowing their time harassing players is up  for once. Evolv brought UIs of epsilon  basically it made them skids   the dev of evolv trying to lie to say it is temp when he said  "this is good bye "

Evolv's reign  is over now  the griefers can't do anything now since their menu is out of commission lets see what happens now 

oops I meant gotten C n D 3  times now

Meanwhile on CG consoles...

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, fatdog said:

What exactly happened to that menu?

It got taken down  by rockstar  also a unknown group  trashed their  evolv menu  auth rendering it useless  since that menu required bitcoins the kids behind it got into trouble by adding the admin commands   that is something most menu devs avoid adding that is like begging for legal trouble .

I dunno what  year they made it  but  R.I.P Evolv menu that menu will not be missed their time was up they  knew  they shouldn't had added  admin  commands   and fog to troll players we been watching evolv for an while now we been   watching their moves  watching them mention new ideas you know out all menu evolve was by far the worst  menu ever   I don't mind a decent menu but when you have menu that has finger of  god and the ability to rockstar admin kick and edit accounts that is some  legal trouble today marked the end since I woke up to news of the menu  devs announcement to cease all  operations the truth came out  .

They be forever known as skids for buying a UI source code of another menu and using it to troll players

EVOLV SKIDS ARE DONE SO IT'S NO MORE EVOLV MENU THEIR SITE THEIR DISCORD  GOT REMOVED   THEY CEASED ALL OPERATIONS

1ta42s.jpg

Dev of evolv confirming this

Site of evolv down as confirmed

2csewdk.jpg

Evolv is dead their end is a¬† sweet¬† victory to us¬† we not making this up all of this is true on our¬† end as well as multiple discord groups I am in¬†¬† this is why I don't use bitcoinsūü§£

1 minute ago, Gridl0k said:

Word processors, dude.

If I were to mention evolve as a name the skids will¬† might try to¬† get revenge on me after all I was ease dropping on every¬† discord¬† group that has had evolve¬† supportors ¬† ¬†¬† ūüėā

Also the day after Christmas the day a menu  that was the biggest menu  at this time went down  I thought it was a  joke until my  sources say  it is the real deal an real event that's happening before  your eyes  well now that the menu has cease to exist I going to stop mentioning it now  and just move on  after all this was the menu I hated the most you feel me 

Flying Scotsman

The question now becomes - who will attempt to take the skid throne? There's a market for kids with cash for troll features so the demand is still there (sadly). 

In saying that - all the skid menus I know of all use copy-pasted code so basic protections are enough to stop them in their tracks followed by a kick. 

Edited by Zemanez

Uhm, nice I guess. But there are plenty others out there. I have no clue why I should celebrate that special snowflake downfall just because I choosed the "wrong" platform playing on. 

Flying Scotsman
1 minute ago, Mrs. Buzz said:

Uhm, nice I guess. But there are plenty others out there. I have no clue why I should celebrate that special snowflake downfall just because I choosed the "wrong" platform playing on. 

To be fair, Devolve was what a lot of skid menus wanted to be like. There will still be skid menus, but what's left is basic stuff which is best known as "ban-bait" thanks to copy-pasted code. A lot of "Devs" have absolutely no idea how to fix their code either. 

Still, I'm curious what group finally took them down a peg and how they did it. 

I heard through the grapevine that a bunch of Devolve devs left over the last few days as well, which may be a coincidence with the shutdown or they saw something coming and jumped ship early.

CnD letter is nothing, they will just rebrand without FoG features. Really good news is when developers are taken to a court, like it happened to infamous menu.

Well to be fair  devolve was hit with an ddos attack the attack  occurred  yesterday as I basically detailed a lot  about the menu's features such as  finger of  god , admin kick , the ability to  remove entire lobbies and put them into bad sports and stuff   yeah    the ddos attack knocked out their auth their online server which rendered  the menu useless if the auth server is  hit that means the menu is disabled basically you can kill a menu by attacking the online auth   since the auth was offline I been getting notifications saying people can't get access to the evolve db it was a hit made by perfect timing to interrupt them as much as possible  my group wasn't going to sit idle and let evolve griefers  ruin Christmas nah we had to ruin Christmas of  the evolve  griefers  and make them miserable I was getting real tired of dealing with those evolve menu griefers

Uncle Sikee Atric
2 hours ago, Gaffa said:

If only.

There's no need for this thread to continue.  That thread has been following everything for a significant period of time.

MOaRJRr.jpg