Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Wildlife Art Exhibition Bug


xTechnoLandx
 Share

Recommended Posts

There is a bug which stops the progression of the hunting request (Wildlife Art Exhibition) meaning, I cant continue the quest which stops me from getting the 100% trophy.

I completed the first request but for some reason I cant finish the 2nd one.
When I pick up any of the perfect carcasses I need (Rat, Cardinal or Woodpecker) the quest doesn't update and I don't get the checkmark that's tell me I got the carcass.

Later I found out that if I picked up the carcasses save and then reload I get the checkmarks but then I cant mail them. 

I dont know what to do anymore and this is really frustrating.

P.S:
I started and finished the first request in chapter 4 and now i'm at chapter 6 if it means something....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi,

I saw that there can be issue with this quest if you have perfect carcasses of 2nd request while mailing 1st request.
Do you know if it was the case here?

I don't know solution, but for my problem, Rockstar Support, suggest me to clear cache of the game

 

On PS4:

  1. Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller
  2. Select Turn Off PS4
  3. Let the PlayStation 4 fully power down and wait at least 30 seconds
  4. Restart the PlayStation 4
  5. Hold L1 + R1 while booting up the game
Link to comment
Share on other sites

R* Support uses a standard response to any question that always has you restart, power off or clear something with your console versus actually fixing the issue that is a game bug.

 

Game stuck somewhere?  Not loading?  'Restart, power off, Delete and reinstall'

 

Game NPC's not showing up?  'Restart, Power off, Reinstal'

 

Favorite cat came home pregnant and your brother run over by a bus in the street?  'Restart, Power off, Reinstall.'

 

Seriously, every post I've seen with someone contacting R* support has that as a meme.

 

On a different note-I started the quest, killed several of the perfect black-tailed rabbits and it says I need the squirrel.  Cannot mail the rabbit and it usually rots before I find the squirrel.  Is this norm?  Have to have both before you can send them?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Satanta said:

R* Support uses a standard response to any question that always has you restart, power off or clear something with your console versus actually fixing the issue that is a game bug.

 

Game stuck somewhere?  Not loading?  'Restart, power off, Delete and reinstall'

 

Game NPC's not showing up?  'Restart, Power off, Reinstal'

 

Favorite cat came home pregnant and your brother run over by a bus in the street?  'Restart, Power off, Reinstall.'

 

Seriously, every post I've seen with someone contacting R* support has that as a meme.

 

On a different note-I started the quest, killed several of the perfect black-tailed rabbits and it says I need the squirrel.  Cannot mail the rabbit and it usually rots before I find the squirrel.  Is this norm?  Have to have both before you can send them?

Yes i know

it's been 7 days i'm battling with support to solve a bug

i'm not even sure, they report it to the dev team for patching

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/26/2018 at 2:39 PM, Jipsu said:

Hi,

I saw that there can be issue with this quest if you have perfect carcasses of 2nd request while mailing 1st request.
Do you know if it was the case here?

I don't know solution, but for my problem, Rockstar Support, suggest me to clear cache of the game

 

On PS4:

  1. Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller
  2. Select Turn Off PS4
  3. Let the PlayStation 4 fully power down and wait at least 30 seconds
  4. Restart the PlayStation 4
  5. Hold L1 + R1 while booting up the game

I can't clear the cache like you method.

 

When specifically you supposed to press L1+ R1?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, xTechnoLandx said:

I can't clear the cache like you method.

 

When specifically you supposed to press L1+ R1?

I don't really know
It work once over 6-7th try ..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Jipsu said:

I don't really know
It work once over 6-7th try ..

Did you turn off your ps4 each time?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.