Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

White Shark

Up-N-Atomizer Appreciation Thread

Recommended Posts

555-We-Tip
1 hour ago, CrysisAverted said:

theoretically, If I felt cheated that I delivered several cargo and got nothing

if I contact R* based on missing progress would they give me something?

if I contact R* saying my atomizer vanished would they give me one?

Maybe, but by the time they did we'd all have it I'm guessing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
White Shark
25 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

 

Are you serious? Its an unlimited ammo stun-gun basically. It take three shots at most to kill people, less from close range and you can infinitely stun lock people.

Shh, don't let the Tryhard Marksman Sniper Griefers know!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gridl0k

btw the firework launcher has been able to stun lock forever :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
White Shark

Great tip:  Got an enemy hiding in cover?  Atomize the cover they're "hiding" behind, or the floor near to them.  That'll shift them out :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
2 hours ago, CrysisAverted said:

theoretically, If I felt cheated that I delivered several cargo and got nothing

if I contact R* based on missing progress would they give me something?

if I contact R* saying my atomizer vanished would they give me one?

Doubt it considering we're only a day away from it being added to the game for all, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing

Unfortunately you can't use it to flip the BB Mamba up if it's upside down. And you can't blow it up either if you haven't gotten in it yet. 

It doesn't react to any explosions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
White Shark

Here's a couple of tips I've learned so far:

 

  • It can break open doors that are locked by blasting them (e.g. the cell door in the Dispatch mission)
  • It can destroy a helicopter's rear rotor with two direct blasts
  • Holding down the trigger will continue to fire off shots each time it's charged (nothing that major)
  • Blasting vehicles side on is the best way to flip them
  • Flipped cars' engines appear to catch fire almost immediately (NPC cars)

 

When I find out more, I'll post them.  May add these tips to my original post?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JR_Death

Finally 😵

 

XUmZDjL.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
White Shark
35 minutes ago, JR_Death said:

Finally 😵

 

XUmZDjL.jpg

Lolol spreading joy and fun with every blast!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trapz

I got this gun from hacker. I will get ban?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taterman

I have no chance doing the special events, but I can't wait to get that gun when/if it's on sale tomorrow.

Edited by Taterman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
2 hours ago, White Shark said:

Here's a couple of tips I've learned so far:

 

  • It can break open doors that are locked by blasting them (e.g. the cell door in the Dispatch mission)
  • It can destroy a helicopter's rear rotor with two direct blasts
  • Holding down the trigger will continue to fire off shots each time it's charged (nothing that major)
  • Blasting vehicles side on is the best way to flip them
  • Flipped cars' engines appear to catch fire almost immediately (NPC cars)

 

When I find out more, I'll post them.  May add these tips to my original post?

Switch to your fists and back to the gun and you can spam it really fast 😛

1 hour ago, Trapz said:

I got this gun from hacker. I will get ban?

No, only legit players get banned on PC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
White Shark
1 minute ago, No Homing said:

Switch to your fists and back to the gun and you can spam it really fast 😛

 

Wow, great tip!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
Just now, White Shark said:

Wow, great tip!

Just tryhard things I guess 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ash-274

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the J is for Julia

Got it! Perfect timing too. We were hanging out in a friends session. Something glitched and BBs wouldn’t start. We started another session and right before I had to leave a special cargo even triggered. Raced back to the club and BINGO.

 

Flipping police cars right after the cops get out is the greatest thing ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ash-274

Has anyone tried using this against military targets or other heavy vehicles or parked aircraft?

I'd love to see this flip a tank or a semi truck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
White Shark
1 minute ago, ash-274 said:

Has anyone tried using this against military targets or other heavy vehicles or parked aircraft?

I'd love to see this flip a tank or a semi truck

I've flipped trucks.  Tanks seem to be too heavy though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
22 minutes ago, the J is for Julia said:

Got it! Perfect timing too. We were hanging out in a friends session. Something glitched and BBs wouldn’t start. We started another session and right before I had to leave a special cargo even triggered. Raced back to the club and BINGO.

 

Flipping police cars right after the cops get out is the greatest thing ever.

Yes, it seems like with only 3 players in a session no more BBs start after the first one.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the J is for Julia
2 minutes ago, No Homing said:

Yes, it seems like with only 3 players in a session no more BBs start after the first one.

 

Thanks for the tip. Though we couldn’t even get that initial one to spawn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
4 minutes ago, No Homing said:

Yes, it seems like with only 3 players in a session no more BBs start after the first one.

 

Me and 2 others had no issues at all getting many to spawn in invite lobbies. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
1 minute ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Me and 2 others had no issues at all getting many to spawn in invite lobbies. :)

Hmm, I remember from past experience, decided to waste no time this time.

Maybe I was wrong, I dunno.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
3 minutes ago, the J is for Julia said:

Thanks for the tip. Though we couldn’t even get that initial one to spawn.

Make sure nothing's hidden via the inventory for all 3 of you. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ash-274
6 hours ago, No Homing said:

Unfortunately you can't use it to flip the BB Mamba up if it's upside down. And you can't blow it up either if you haven't gotten in it yet. 

It doesn't react to any explosions.

No, the Mamba and Hermes are practically indestructible.  I've only blown up one of the cargo vehicles, but I joined the fray late so I don't know how many rockets were poured into it before mine.  A friend and I tried to blow up a Mamba from a non-event cargo and it sucked up 10 RPG rockets and 12 Deluxo missiles before we ran out of ammo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
10 minutes ago, ash-274 said:

No, the Mamba and Hermes are practically indestructible.  I've only blown up one of the cargo vehicles, but I joined the fray late so I don't know how many rockets were poured into it before mine.  A friend and I tried to blow up a Mamba from a non-event cargo and it sucked up 10 RPG rockets and 12 Deluxo missiles before we ran out of ammo.

I mean when the truck sh*ts it out and it lands upside down you can't flip it with the Raygun or explosions. You still have to ram it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flysky578

So much fun yesterday with it.... and ohh all these frozen tryhard tears 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J-Scott-D
31 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Make sure nothing's hidden via the inventory for all 3 of you. :)

Are BBs in the Hide Options? If so, that explains why they wouldn't pop up when I was playing with three other friends a few days ago. I hide almost everything on the map.

 

Not a problem. We'll all have it tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
30 minutes ago, J-Scott-D said:

Are BBs in the Hide Options? If so, that explains why they wouldn't pop up when I was playing with three other friends a few days ago. I hide almost everything on the map.

 

Not a problem. We'll all have it tomorrow.

I believe they have their own spot there, but not on to check the exact name or if it was just frermode events as a whole, lol. But when me and a couple of guys started on these, one chap was like you there with all hidden, as soon as he selected show all on the lot, they popped up no problem. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FuturePastNow
12 hours ago, RyuNova said:

 

Are you serious? Its an unlimited ammo stun-gun basically. It take three shots at most to kill people, less from close range and you can infinitely stun lock people.

And if you can kill someone in three hits, you could kill them in one with any gun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gtafan26

It one shot blows up gas pumps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.