1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

xDONALDxTRUMPx1

I'm a hardcore GTAOnline player, convince me why I should buy/play Red Dead Online

Callahan44
44 minutes ago, Chrismads said:

No skill lol. How do some guys wreck most wanted lobbies with a 10.0 kd? It takes skills, just different skills than you apparently posses. Its all about being quick on the draw. I think thats very wild west

Positioning,map knowledge,movement etc still matter(like in any other shooter)but aiming is way too easy. Game takes skill,but much less then other games. And it also just gets boring much quicker imo. Weapon balance is bad if any gun oneshotkills and you got that autoaim(looking at you,varmint rifle),no one uses sniperrifles.

Chrismads
19 minutes ago, Callahan44 said:

Positioning,map knowledge,movement etc still matter(like in any other shooter)but aiming is way too easy. Game takes skill,but much less then other games. And it also just gets boring much quicker imo. Weapon balance is bad if any gun oneshotkills and you got that autoaim(looking at you,varmint rifle),no one uses sniperrifles.

Varmint should be only one not 1 - shot headshot. I think the game is pretty nicely balanced apart from the pea shooter. I never really thought free aim suited Ps4 / xbox. Might just be because I sucked at it, or because I f*cking rule rdr and gta online 😋 or both..

Buuut. It isn't always just aim, flick, shoot in rdo. If enemies are crouching or running across your screen, you won't headshot them simply by flicking upwards. 

I don't really think you can say that aiming is too easy. Its the same system for us all. 

pro24
1 hour ago, Chrismads said:

No skill lol. How do some guys wreck most wanted lobbies with a 10.0 kd? It takes skills, just different skills than you apparently posses. Its all about being quick on the draw. I think thats very wild west

"some guys" ...I am that guy. Irony or what?

Callahan44
5 minutes ago, Chrismads said:

Varmint should be only one not 1 - shot headshot. I think the game is pretty nicely balanced apart from the pea shooter. I never really thought free aim suited Ps4 / xbox. Might just be because I sucked at it, or because I f*cking rule rdr and gta online 😋 or both..

Buuut. It isn't always just aim, flick, shoot in rdo. If enemies are crouching or running across your screen, you won't headshot them simply by flicking upwards. 

I don't really think you can say that aiming is too easy. Its the same system for us all. 

Its too easy imo,you dont have to agree. Compared to other shooters they just almost removed one skill(or replaced it with what we got). Theres also a lot of space between freeaim and red deads autoaim. They dont have to completely remove it,just tone it down.

Stretch188
3 hours ago, IamCourtney said:

I've always been a free aimer and hated on auto aim plenty but I've given it a chance for the last week...

Noooo! Anakin, dont give in to the dark side!

4 hours ago, Chrismads said:

Its all about being quick on the draw. I think thats very wild west

It isnt though - I am quicker on the draw then every auto aimer. I can put 4 bullets in someones chest, yet they are still able to shrug them off and use 1 shot to put a bullet right between my eyes.

I can be in full gallop on the fastest horse in the game - no matter, headshot.

I can sneak around and find an attack angle they werent expecting - no matter, he can just hold LT and the game will show him where I am and...headshot.

Its brutal. Feels more like the aiming settings youd expect on a fighter jet simulator lol.

Watch old westerns, or even more recent action movies - where does everyone aim? Center mass. Where do military trained shooters in real life aim? Center mass. Because even today (and especially almost 150 years ago) the best gunmen in the world acknowledge that aiming for the head is a fools errand in 95% of scenarios.

I dont understand how someone can try and argue that it isnt too easy - the aiming is automatic. The word is a combination of auto (self) amd matic (willing to perform). The aim system 99% of online uses translates into 'willing to self-perform', or more simply, 'self-performing aim'.

Does that sound Wild West (or fun? Or skillful) to anyone here?

Does the fact that a gun designed to kill rabbits is the weapon of choice in a Wild West Outlaw Simulator not set off any alarm bells for anyone?

Edited by Stretch188

Chrismads
3 hours ago, Callahan44 said:

Its too easy imo,you dont have to agree. Compared to other shooters they just almost removed one skill(or replaced it with what we got). Theres also a lot of space between freeaim and red deads autoaim. They dont have to completely remove it,just tone it down.

I agree 100% that they should add free aim lobbies. The more choices the better. R* did tone it down in rdo since gta though didn't they?

45 minutes ago, Stretch188 said:

I can sneak around and find an attack angle they werent expecting - no matter, he can just hold LT and the game will show him where I am and...headshot.

Wait  is this if aiming is set to wide ? I don't lock on to someone that easy. Got it on normal i think.  If its as auto-aim as you describe it, I agree the wide setting should be removed. 

If you shoot someone 4 times in the guts he's gonna have a hard time hitting you in the head if he survives. And if he survives 4 shots you should clean your gun

jje1000

Don't bother with RDO until maybe half a year down the line (mid-2019) when they've actually finished the game and added in more content. It's basically GTAO's launch, but with fewer bugs and a beta label that allows R* to deflect any blame off of them.

Sure, you can grind now for a head start, but i wouldn't put too many hours into a game that's unfinished and filled with fortnite kids now. Just find another game for the next few months and come back clear-eyed to an emptier (player-wise) but richer game.

Stretch188
9 hours ago, Chrismads said:

If you shoot someone 4 times in the guts he's gonna have a hard time hitting you in the head if he survives. And if he survives 4 shots you should clean your gun

Just curious - do you play auto aim or free aim?...

I respect your opinion @Chrismads, but if you are playing automatic (aka self performing aim) you get how ridiculous it sounds for you to tell a free aimer that his problem is gun maintenance, right?

And yes,maybe 4 shots is an exaggeration. But 3 isnt.

Its like youre telling john goodman the reason he isnt a good long distance runner is cause he forgot to clean the sole of his shoes. Sure. Maybe. But I mean, there are probably some pretty glaring other reasons that you should address first.

Just to be safe, I would probably run a mile in john goodman's shoes before i told him his assessment was wrong. I just can't help but notice that you ignored 90% of the points I made in the post you took a snippet out of, and it kinda feels like you are arguing in bad faith.

But if you are speaking from experience rather than assumption, I would love to learn from you/watch a video of your shooting prowess! God knows I could use all the help I can get, since my bullets don't have homing technology and all.

(And for the record, I don't use a gun below 95% cleanliness unless it is an emergency.)

Edited by Stretch188

Chrismads
1 hour ago, Stretch188 said:

Just curious - do you play auto aim or free aim?...

I respect your opinion @Chrismads, but if you are playing automatic (aka self performing aim) you get how ridiculous it sounds for you to tell a free aimer that his problem is gun maintenance, right?

And yes,maybe 4 shots is an exaggeration. But 3 isnt.

Its like youre telling john goodman the reason he isnt a good long distance runner is cause he forgot to clean the sole of his shoes. Sure. Maybe. But I mean, there are probably some pretty glaring other reasons that you should address first.

Just to be safe, I would probably run a mile in john goodman's shoes before i told him his assessment was wrong. I just can't help but notice that you ignored 90% of the points I made in the post you took a snippet out of, and it kinda feels like you are arguing in bad faith.

But if you are speaking from experience rather than assumption, I would love to learn from you/watch a video of your shooting prowess! God knows I could use all the help I can get, since my bullets don't have homing technology and all.

(And for the record, I don't use a gun below 95% cleanliness unless it is an emergency.)

So you agree what i said that 4 shots is an exaggeration, and at the same time i'm not entitle to have an oppinion on the subject because i dont free aim? 

What does free aim and being good at gun maintance got to do with eachother?

Also why are you wasting my time with such a long post? You're just talking without saying anything. Are you planning to bore me to death?

Edit

Your way of discussing the subject annoys me and i'm not gonna bother read your other crap. Or i'll just end up banned again

For everyone else 

Imo. Full free aim is a pc thing and doesn't work on console. 

Wouldn't mind getting some free aim lobbies. Then we would be free of all the complaining when the apparently far superior free aimer race gets stimulated.

Weapons, suppression, critical areas works perfectly imo except for the varmint rifle.

You quick shoot someone just once, they're not able to aim flick headshot you unless they're lucky. The suppression system works excellent that way. 

Yep the current combat system is build on quick draw and shoot. Thats VERY wild west. Period. Spray and pray is wild west as well, and thanks to suppression, its viable in some situations.

Edited by Chrismads

xDONALDxTRUMPx1
23 hours ago, DrKrankenstein said:

wich skill do you talk about? it's auto aim. there is no skill involved, its a game where you press buttons. and pressing buttons requires 0 skill.

Free-aim in GTAO requires skill. Flying the hydra and griefing good requires skill.

Increasing your k/d and knowing how to do it easy requires skill.

Games are simply not pushing buttons. PvP in GTAO is simply not just pressing buttons.

Dr.Rosenthal

Of course it takes skill to be good even when there’s auto aim - knowing when to aim, how/when to flick, when to shoot - all that requires skill and it takes practice to get it right. No question. And apart from that there are factors such as positioning, taking cover, switching weapons quick for long/medium/short distance, etc etc etc. It’s just silly to say that playing on auto aim requires no skill. But, that said, playing on free aim requires a slightly different skillset which may have more to do with movement and staying in cover, aiming for center mass, sniping etc.

In short, very different ways to play is all. And though I’m mostly a auto aim player I want free aim lobbies too. Only thing is I’ve always felt free aim in R* games isn’t very good, it’s either too sensitive or too slow and imprecise. But I guess I could practice and get used to it...

Stretch188
5 hours ago, Chrismads said:

1. So you agree what i said that 4 shots is an exaggeration, and at the same time i'm not entitle to have an oppinion on the subject because i dont free aim? 

2. What does free aim and being good at gun maintance got to do with eachother?

3. Also why are you wasting my time with such a long post? You're just talking without saying anything. Are you planning to bore me to death?

Edit

4. Your way of discussing the subject annoys me and i'm not gonna bother read your other crap. Or i'll just end up banned again

5. For everyone else 

Imo. Full free aim is a pc thing and doesn't work on console. 

6. Wouldn't mind getting some free aim lobbies. Then we would be free of all the complaining when the apparently far superior free aimer race gets stimulated.

Weapons, suppression, critical areas works perfectly imo except for the varmint rifle.

Yep the current combat system is build on quick draw and shoot. Thats VERY wild west. Period.

1.I didnt say you arent entitled to an opinion. Just that before you tell someome how free aim works, and that the reason they are unsuccessful is because they didnt clean their gun - maybe try it out for a bit? Lol you know...walk a mile in someone elses shoes and all ;)

2. Absolutely nothing. See your own post lol.

3. This is great. Your response was about 200 words. Mine was about 220. Lmao. Also, interesting that you say i didnt say anything at all while also admitting you didnt read my post - those things cant both be true lol so which is it?

My apologies, i had no idea that extra 10% of post length would be received as an attempt on your life! 

4. This is an interesting strategy for engaging in intelligent discourse. I also find your way of discussing things frustrating (dismissing/ignoring 90% of the things i say and insulting me lol).

And also - banned again? Not gonna touch that one lol, i think it speaks for itself.

5. How many hours of RDR2 did you try free aim for before coming to the conclusion it doesnt work on consoles?

6. I dont know where I said that free aimers are superior - if i came off that way, I apologize, my intention isnt to make you feel inferior, just to point out that free aim makes for more dynamic, interesting gameplay. Im not even great at it! I suck at FPS and i dont think ive ever won a deathmatch in my life lol.

For example, you insist on how Wild West the gameplay is, while also conceding that the proliferance of the varmint rifle is an issue. Instead of assuming the problem is the gun and implying the .22 needs a nerf, maybe look to the reason as to why it is so popular.

One of the unintended consequences of a game design in which everyone can headshot within milliseconds of even noticing someone is that damage becomes a basically useless statistic.

If we were all aiming for center mass, there would be pros & cons to each weapon/playstyle.

Damage vs accuracy vs ROF vs range vs weight vs clip size & reload time. Some players would gravitate to repeaters, others to rifles, some to pistols etc. Etc.

Since auto aimers are all aiming for the head and have an over 90% success ratio on those shots, you essentially remove damage from the equasion, as each bullet has an over 90% chance of doing 100% damage.

In that scenario all that really matters on a gun is its accuracy, weight, ROF, range and clip size. And a (very smart) person realized that the best gun in that scenario is...the varmint rifle!

By adding free aim and therefore exponentially increasing the difficulty of landing a headshot, the varmint rifle becomes near useless in pvp, as you need to aim for center mass. 

TLDNR: why you so mad bro? Lol. If the stress of the season is getting to you, I get it. Happy Holidays @Chrismads I wish you all the best. I am going to spend the day making some custom RDR2 art for you.

DrKrankenstein
12 hours ago, xDONALDxTRUMPx1 said:

Free-aim in GTAO requires skill. Flying the hydra and griefing good requires skill.

Increasing your k/d and knowing how to do it easy requires skill.

Games are simply not pushing buttons. PvP in GTAO is simply not just pressing buttons.

everyone can be an asshole, there's also no skill in that. what takes skill and years off learning is how to be a decent human being. so i stand by what i said. all of it. and you can stay in gta, preferably with a dunce cap, or a ban appeal.

9 hours ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

Of course it takes skill to be good even when there’s auto aim - knowing when to aim, how/when to flick, when to shoot - all that requires skill and it takes practice to get it right. No question. And apart from that there are factors such as positioning, taking cover, switching weapons quick for long/medium/short distance, etc etc etc. It’s just silly to say that playing on auto aim requires no skill. But, that said, playing on free aim requires a slightly different skillset which may have more to do with movement and staying in cover, aiming for center mass, sniping etc.

In short, very different ways to play is all. And though I’m mostly a auto aim player I want free aim lobbies too. Only thing is I’ve always felt free aim in R* games isn’t very good, it’s either too sensitive or too slow and imprecise. But I guess I could practice and get used to it...

skill isn't present there, just repetition, and abitt of obsession.

TankGirl

I use to be all about GTAO but honestly it started to get too silly as far as new content was concerned so I pretty much have stopped playing. I like Red Dead because I have always been into westerns and I like how atleast as of now theres some realism.  If you will like this or not really depends on how you play GTAO. If you like to fly around on the tiny e-peen stick blowing up level 10's while blasting Radio Los Santos then maybe stay on GTAO. If you however have enjoyed playing missions and other productive activities then I would give Red Dead a try, I will say I find the beta very glitchy so you may want to wait. Just now I had a mission glitch out right in middle of it, I had to steal a wagon, I got on wagon and the horses woudnt move, ive done the mission before and that hasn't happened. It also sucks there are no separate free aim lobbies but if you dont like free aim then that really shouldnt concern you.

TankGirl
On 12/22/2018 at 2:29 PM, Semaj 2JZ♢ said:

Those of you complaining about a "passive mode" akin to GTAOs, are being puposefully ridiculous. You sound like griefers yourself. Either you tried it and got ridiculed or you got caught by it when you were griefing.

They'd literally only need to add a bit of a timer, say 10-20 seconds, where someone who comes out of the passive mode can't access their weapons for that period, but are still vulnerable.

I find passive mode ridiculous, atleast how it is in GTAO.  I always thought that passive should have a cool down of atleast 30 minutes, its silly people can pretty much go in and out so quickly. I hope R doesnt add that crap to RDO. Honestly they should just make private lobby for people who want to explore or shop in peace. 

xDONALDxTRUMPx1
5 hours ago, DrKrankenstein said:

everyone can be an asshole, there's also no skill in that. what takes skill and years off learning is how to be a decent human being. so i stand by what i said. all of it. and you can stay in gta, preferably with a dunce cap, or a ban appeal.

skill isn't present there, just repetition, and abitt of obsession.

For some odd reason, I can't see how this is relevant to the discussion. Resorting to profanity is also pretty immature. Were you referring to yourself when you said it takes years of learning how to be a decent human being?

Stretch188

Merry Christmas! Maybe this will get my point across more succinctly then my post did lol.

4OLkEqL.png

DrKrankenstein
5 hours ago, xDONALDxTRUMPx1 said:

For some odd reason, I can't see how this is relevant to the discussion. Resorting to profanity is also pretty immature. Were you referring to yourself when you said it takes years of learning how to be a decent human being?

Wich profanity are you mumbling about? and this is why you should stay in that toxic gta, all you do is bait, bully and play the victim afterwards, i cannot take you serious. blocked.

TyrionV

If there was zero skill involved then every shootout would result in a draw!

If I’m fighting in freeroam with someone and they win 10-1 then how did they do It? They did it cause they were better than me.

What other reason is there?

BUT THE BENZ

because you can go fishing?

Fonshway

As someone who's been running and gunning on GTA for 4 years now, I can definitely say auto aim does indeed take skill.

Thanks to my experience in GTA, I was able to make a montage in the first 2 days of red dead online getting non stop killstreaks (montage is sitting at 22k views as of rn) there IS more than just "aim and shoot". 

I wouldn't say AA takes more skill than free aim, but I also wouldn't say FA takes more skill than AA either. FA in R* games is ultimately an awkward experience, because console thumbsticks require aim assist to play. (think fortnite, CoD, and any other serious shooter game with aim assist) R* games doesn't provide that assist, and so it usually comes down to spraying and praying in free aim lobbies.

And like how others have pointed out: how do people get 10 KD's in most wanted? Why are there only a select few who overperform in AA? If AA is just "aim and shoot", then shouldn't we all be equal in the scoreboards? That's obviously not the case, and that's because some players are just faster and better than others.

Edited by Fonshway

Van_Hellsing

I stopped grinding gta with over a 100 million and owning many properties twice with two avatars. I am grateful for the entertainment. After five years it is done that and all I got is a T-shirt. 

I stopped playing gta, because you need to buy an expensive property, aka paywall, to engage in some new activities. It is just plain dumb. 

In the beginning of RDR2 I was just griefer bait. But more and more I am learning the ropes. And now it is me mopping the floor with most griefers. In a way, that is the incentive to play RDR2 now. 

The economy, lack of passive mode, the useless camp, slow and clunky animations, buggy butchers are very frustrating things. RDR2 is doing a lot of things great and some things not. And the things that it's not doing right is breaking the game. 

For passive mode, I imagine that you wear a white scarf. And you can only equip or take off the passive mode scarf at a store or your camp. So no more passive popping. 

Edited by Van_Hellsing

Stretch188
35 minutes ago, Fonshway said:

I wouldn't say AA takes more skill than free aim, but I also wouldn't say FA takes more skill than AA either. FA in R* games is ultimately an awkward experience, because console thumbsticks require aim assist to play. (think fortnite, CoD, and any other serious shooter game with aim assist) R* games doesn't provide that assist, and so it usually comes down to spraying and praying in free aim lobbies.

Sorry dude but your kinda contradicting yourself here. You begin by saying AA and FA are of equal difficulty, and end by saying it is so difficult to aim in FA lobbies that it is a fools errand and essentially just luck if you hit someone.

If there is one lobby you are able to get 'nonstop kill streaks' and another 'is essentially pray and spray', isnt that a clue as to which of the two is harder?

Also, R* does have aim assist. I cant speak to GTAO as its been years. But in RDO, if I aim at someone and they sprint away, my reticule will follow them for a foot or two before breaking off.

I dont have any videos of amazing nonstop kill streaks, but I have got 4 or 5 in a row before (in AA lobbies) and I can most definitely say it was not from 'pray and spray'. Just instead of sprinting out into the open, holding LT and flicking for the headshot, I work my way around the map using cover, flanking players, baiting people into choke points, being quicker on the draw, taking advantage of the moment they reload, using throwables whenever it makes sense, and just generally using my brain as much as I use the right stick.

Fonshway
6 hours ago, Stretch188 said:

Sorry dude but your kinda contradicting yourself here. You begin by saying AA and FA are of equal difficulty, and end by saying it is so difficult to aim in FA lobbies that it is a fools errand and essentially just luck if you hit someone.

If there is one lobby you are able to get 'nonstop kill streaks' and another 'is essentially pray and spray', isnt that a clue as to which of the two is harder?

Also, R* does have aim assist. I cant speak to GTAO as its been years. But in RDO, if I aim at someone and they sprint away, my reticule will follow them for a foot or two before breaking off.

I dont have any videos of amazing nonstop kill streaks, but I have got 4 or 5 in a row before (in AA lobbies) and I can most definitely say it was not from 'pray and spray'. Just instead of sprinting out into the open, holding LT and flicking for the headshot, I work my way around the map using cover, flanking players, baiting people into choke points, being quicker on the draw, taking advantage of the moment they reload, using throwables whenever it makes sense, and just generally using my brain as much as I use the right stick.

I was mostly speaking for GTA in terms of free aim aim assist. I haven't tried free aim in red dead online, but if it has that essential aim assist, then that's actually great! 

If it doesn't though, then yeah it is more difficult. Not the good kind of difficult, though. It's the carrying extra weight on your back for no reason kind of difficult. 

CaliMeatWagon
20 minutes ago, Fonshway said:

I was mostly speaking for GTA in terms of free aim aim assist. I haven't tried free aim in red dead online, but if it has that essential aim assist, then that's actually great! 

If it doesn't though, then yeah it is more difficult. Not the good kind of difficult, though. It's the carrying extra weight on your back for no reason kind of difficult. 

In both games any and all aim assists can be completely removed. In both games Rockstar's stock settings are trash for free aim. In both games there exists enough settings to make it quality. 

Anything that does something "automatically" for you, or "assists", lessens the skill required to perform that activity. This is based on the definition of words. 
So least amount of skill to required to most:
Full lock

Partial Lock

Narrow/"Free-Aim" Assisted

Free-Aim

The fact this is even an argument is ridiculously. It's like some teenage girl trying to convince a truck driver that a vehicle with an automatic transmission is equally difficult to drive as one with a manual.

Trying to argue anything else can only come from either a place of ignorance (chosen or otherwise), or from an unwillingness to be honest with other people, and more importantly, themselves. 

TankGirl

I always find it so funny when post that having nothing to do with free aim or auto aim end up being about which is better. 

I would say auto aim takes no aiming skill and that is fine, I mean the point is to have the game aim for you. I think auto aim does take combat skills which some people do not have at all which leads them to not being good even though the game is aiming for them. Free aim to me takes both aim skill and combat skills. Personally, I prefer Red Dead in free aim and hope free aim lobbies come soon.

xDONALDxTRUMPx1
23 hours ago, TankGirl said:

I use to be all about GTAO but honestly it started to get too silly as far as new content was concerned so I pretty much have stopped playing. I like Red Dead because I have always been into westerns and I like how atleast as of now theres some realism.  If you will like this or not really depends on how you play GTAO. If you like to fly around on the tiny e-peen stick blowing up level 10's while blasting Radio Los Santos then maybe stay on GTAO. If you however have enjoyed playing missions and other productive activities then I would give Red Dead a try, I will say I find the beta very glitchy so you may want to wait. Just now I had a mission glitch out right in middle of it, I had to steal a wagon, I got on wagon and the horses woudnt move, ive done the mission before and that hasn't happened. It also sucks there are no separate free aim lobbies but if you dont like free aim then that really shouldnt concern you.

You know, western games and movies for that matter, do have awesome storylines. I might slowly transition to RDO as I find out more about it.

17 minutes ago, TankGirl said:

I always find it so funny when post that having nothing to do with free aim or auto aim end up being about which is better. 

I would say auto aim takes no aiming skill and that is fine, I mean the point is to have the game aim for you. I think auto aim does take combat skills which some people do not have at all which leads them to not being good even though the game is aiming for them. Free aim to me takes both aim skill and combat skills. Personally, I prefer Red Dead in free aim and hope free aim lobbies come soon.

Most tryhards have no GTAO combat skills nor GTAO playing skills. Free aim is exceptionally harder because of the skill it requires.

TankGirl
3 minutes ago, xDONALDxTRUMPx1 said:

You know, western games and movies for that matter, do have awesome storylines. I might slowly transition to RDO as I find out more about it.

Most tryhards have no GTAO combat skills nor GTAO playing skills. Free aim is exceptionally harder because of the skill it requires.

Tryhards have tryhard skills I guess... ..lol. Free aim requires aim skill and combat skill like I said so yeah of course its harder, its much harder. My play style on GTAO was RnG.  I found most people dont know when to roll, when to take cover,when not to take cover,  what weapon to use. they are just a hot mess which is why even in auto aim they arnt good. I tried free aim on a few occasions in GTAO but honestly every lobby I went to had idiots in tanks, jets, RPG spammers, marksman dancers, rocket bikes, for the most part it was the same bs that I would find in auto aim but it was just harder to shoot some dummy off their flying e-peen. I am really looking forwards to free aim in Red Dead since the game doesnt have all that crap that GTAO has.

I would def give Red Dead a chance eventually. Also be sure to play the story mode. I know alot of people just skipping it but it really is an amazing game with an amazing story. I play on both xbox and ps4 so if you decide to get the game and need help just dm me. 

Dr.Rosenthal
14 hours ago, TankGirl said:

Tryhards have tryhard skills I guess... ..lol.

"The skills to use passive mode offensively, not taking part in fighting when you're at a disadvantage but following people around for sometimes 4 hours because you can't stand them being 'one up' on you, only to passive pop them when the right moment arises."

Those kinds of skills? 😄

Sidenote: I really, really hope we don't get GTAO's passive mode in RDO. How it is now, it usually starts with me being killed though I haven't done them any harm, and then I go chase after them, killing them repeatedly until they either parley or leave. That wouldn't be possible if they could just kill me and then go passive, which is, without a doubt and quite sadly, what most of them would choose to do.

I just came to think of that when I read that sentence by you, sorry if it's not really related to topic.

Edited by Dr.Rosenthal

pro24

On 12/30/2018 at 9:35 AM, Fonshway said:

As someone who's been running and gunning on GTA for 4 years now, I can definitely say auto aim does indeed take skill.

Thanks to my experience in GTA, I was able to make a montage in the first 2 days of red dead online getting non stop killstreaks (montage is sitting at 22k views as of rn) there IS more than just "aim and shoot". 

And like how others have pointed out: how do people get 10 KD's in most wanted? Why are there only a select few who overperform in AA? If AA is just "aim and shoot", then shouldn't we all be equal in the scoreboards? That's obviously not the case, and that's because some players are just faster and better than others.

Aimbots take as much skill as free aim. Hahahaha. Hahahaha. This community is so noob but so funny.