4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
BerserkWolf

Add more outfits on RDO

BerserkWolf

Rockstar needs to add more outfits to RDO, the few available aren't very good.

Id love a Saloon Girl outfit for the female model for example.

Share your ideas for cool outfits that should be in the game.

specterkev

the game just launched and it beta phase.. give it some time.. they will add more soon..

areyouchappin

If you go back and look at GTA:Online as an example, RD:Online will definitely be flooded with new clothing and accessories in the future. R* will find any possible way to add new stuff to the game.

BerserkWolf

I agree but im just voicing out an example of an outfit id really like to see in game thus why I'm asking the community for their ideas.

TiberiusMcQueen

The only thing that I personally really want them to add atm are some ponchos.

zQH3bAU.jpg

KuKDjdS.jpg

Pocket Fox
1 hour ago, TiberiusMcQueen said:

The only thing that I personally really want them to add atm are some ponchos.

zQH3bAU.jpg

KuKDjdS.jpg

Yes! I swear, yesterday I paused for a moment and thought... wait... why are there no ponchos? They could easily make an outfit like Eastwood wore in For A Few Dollars More and add ponchos as a clothing item under accessories.

fejkb
5 hours ago, Pocket Fox said:

Yes! I swear, yesterday I paused for a moment and thought... wait... why are there no ponchos? They could easily make an outfit like Eastwood wore in For A Few Dollars More and add ponchos as a clothing item under accessories.

Poncho is the only missing part of my The Good outfit and I can’t stand they added sombrero without poncho. That just doesn’t make any sense...

Hunterrrr

I really love the trapper vests in story mode, especially the legendary buck one. If these vests were added and some nice chaps like the shotgun chaps from story mode, I'd pay a premium. 

Poggy

Deffo needs more clothing options.

Poncho, as noted, is a no-brainer (I can smell the gold!)

Native American Indian clothing, hairstyles, horse decor - another easy gold use

Cross draw holsters, bandoliers, satchels - all obvious options

More ability to alter physical appearance, and to open vests, etc.

Personally I'd like to see more crafted 'wild' clothing, and more hill-billy themed stuff

IamCourtney

Aside from a poncho I don't want anything specific, just want more in general. And even more than clothing itself I want more outfit save slots. Not much point buying a ton of clothes when switching between them is extremely limited and/or inconvenient. Even with upgraded saddle bags, which seem to be bugged and provide no benefit at all atm, we'll only have 5 slots? Ridiculous. We should have at least 10. What point is there in limiting it so much?

Rithrius

Option to open and close coats would be nice too. Going to the coldest part of the map without being able to close your coat does not make sense. And iirc Arthur had his coat closed during the intro chapter in SP, so it's kind of weird they didn't add that option to begin with.

fejkb
15 minutes ago, Rithrius said:

Option to open and close coats would be nice too. Going to the coldest part of the map without being able to close your coat does not make sense. And iirc Arthur had his coat closed during the intro chapter in SP, so it's kind of weird they didn't add that option to begin with.

All such options like closing coats, pulling up sleeves or wearing pants over shoes should be available in online menu (left d-pad). 

Bakkerbaard
10 hours ago, Rithrius said:

While I do seem to remember Arthur having his coat closed in the intro and I don't remember how that worked out holster-wise, I believe holsters are the reason we can't close our coats. It would prevent access to our sidearms.

TiberiusMcQueen
2 hours ago, Bakkerbaard said:

While I do seem to remember Arthur having his coat closed in the intro and I don't remember how that worked out holster-wise, I believe holsters are the reason we can't close our coats. It would prevent access to our sidearms.

His belt went around the outside of the coat while it was closed, I guess Rockstar just didn't want to go to the trouble of creating closed models of all the coats.

Bakkerbaard

Yeah, but I can't really blame them on this one. Aside from that I think it would look daft, holsters on the outside, it would mean that they'd actually have to make two pieces of clothing for one "model". A closed long coat tied off around the waist with a gunbelt reacts completely different to physics than an open one. 

I do think it would me a better look, closing your coat in a snowy area, I understand they chose not to. I'm the same kind of lazy. ;o)

Fatsanchez

^They could make one thats always closed tho, with some fancy buttons like Micah’s. That would be dope.

Micah_Bell.png

Also yes to ponchos!!!

Poggy

We need masks, hoods, headdresses, jewellery, scars, tattoos, war paint, bandoliers, satchels, furs, Davy Crockett hats, civil war uniforms, vicar dog collars, pirate hats, cross draw holsters, open shirts, monocles, cigars, pipes, ponchos and wooden legs.

Rithrius
1 hour ago, Poggy said:

We need masks, hoods, headdresses, jewellery, scars, tattoos, war paint, bandoliers, satchels, furs, Davy Crockett hats, civil war uniforms, vicar dog collars, pirate hats, cross draw holsters, open shirts, monocles, cigars, pipes, ponchos and wooden legs.

You can add scars in character creation.

DonnieVega
10 minutes ago, Rithrius said:

You can add scars in character creation.

Yes we also need access to the character creator. I'll gladly pay in gold (but not too much please Herr Strauss Zelnick).

Edited by DonnieVega

ALifeOfMisery
19 minutes ago, DonnieVega said:

Yes we also need access to the character creator. I'll gladly pay in gold (but not too much please Herr Strauss Zelnick).

I'd welcome a character editor and as it's cosmetic I wouldn't be against gold bars being charged. 

It shouldn't be prohibitively expensive though, 1 - 4 bars per edit wouldn't feel too outlandish to me.

Although, I do think we should get one free character edit. The character creation seemed bugged to me, I set my character to the oldest possible, added wrinkles and skin textures etc, but upon playing the intro missions my character looks about 18 with smooth, unaged skin. He also had a completely different nose.