Treasure maps needs balancing?

fejkb

Interesting I happened to find this thread now - I'm level 240 and have been playing regularly for about a year and a half, and I just found a treasure map in a gang hideout for the first time this week.

• 3 months later...
On 12/6/2023 at 5:29 PM, jas385 said:

Interesting I happened to find this thread now - I'm level 240 and have been playing regularly for about a year and a half, and I just found a treasure map in a gang hideout for the first time this week.

As a follow up, I'm now at level 272 and 97 of 100 treasure maps for the buckle awards, and 2 more should be coming this week (Blood Money promo and finishing a 4-week Daily Challenge streak). Just one more to go after that - guess it's time to grind gang hideouts then...

Gettin up

Should give a try to moonshine roadblocks as well if you own that role.

Got a map today from those. Cannot remember how many maps Ive done on PC, but on PS5 87 maps done so far.

18 hours ago, Gettin up said:

Should give a try to moonshine roadblocks as well if you own that role.

Got a map today from those. Cannot remember how many maps Ive done on PC, but on PS5 87 maps done so far.

Incredible - I don't recall ever getting a treasure map at a moonshine roadblock before, but I just did today too. So, tomorrow should be my 100th courtesy of a 4-week daily challenge streak.