Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
hella-flush

Does anyone know how to use unreleased DLC vehicles?

Question

hella-flush

I am a YouTuber and I wanted to ask if anyone knew how to spawn drip feed Arena dlc vehicles without them de spawning on story mode. I will credit anyone that can tell me how it's done. 

Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
AiraCobra
18 hours ago, hella-flush said:

I am a YouTuber and I wanted to ask if anyone knew how to spawn drip feed Arena dlc vehicles without them de spawning on story mode. I will credit anyone that can tell me how it's done. 

Thanks 

 

Yes, in fact it's fairly simple really, All you need is a trainers such as SimpleTrainer that has a custom spawn option and to know are the model/handing name for the vehicles and then you can go into the trainer menu as most of them have the option to type in vehicle codes names to get them to spawn even if the vehicles themselves aren't listed in the menu. 

 

Since the name of the new vehicles aren't the same as any others or have various models it should simply be the name of the cars themselves like Toros so just go through and type in the name of the vehicles and if the handling names are correct they'll spawn if not they won't

 

Try a test before you do this so you know what to do and what to look for so test it out on a vehicle that has two or more of the same model like the Buffalo, so type in COMET and then COMET2, COMET3 and so on and you'll see how they spawn the different models of the game vehicles.

 

OBwmZyr.gif
Edited by AiraCobra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
hella-flush
17 hours ago, AiraCobra said:

 

Yes, in fact it's fairly simple really, All you need is a trainers such as SimpleTrainer that has a custom spawn option and to know are the model/handing name for the vehicles and then you can go into the trainer menu as most of them have the option to type in vehicle codes names to get them to spawn even if the vehicles themselves aren't listed in the menu. 

 

Since the name of the new vehicles aren't the same as any others or have various models it should simply be the name of the cars themselves like Toros so just go through and type in the name of the vehicles and if the handling names are correct they'll spawn if not they won't

 

Try a test before you do this so you know what to do and what to look for so test it out on a vehicle that has two or more of the same model like the Buffalo, so type in COMET and then COMET2, COMET3 and so on and you'll see how they spawn the different models of the game vehicles.

 

 

OBwmZyr.gif

Thank you so much for the detailed reply but i have realised that you need the latest version of script hook to play the game with mods. And if I roll back my game to the previous update to make it fit my current script hook I won't be able to have the new vehicles I want 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
AiraCobra
On 12/16/2018 at 8:12 AM, hella-flush said:

Thank you so much for the detailed reply but i have realised that you need the latest version of script hook to play the game with mods. And if I roll back my game to the previous update to make it fit my current script hook I won't be able to have the new vehicles I want 

Was't aware SH was being updated as I haven't played GTA V in quite a while but don't worry AB is always working at lightning speed to get SH back up and running it shouldn't be much longer, Just stake out his page and download it when it's released, You'll know when it's been released when the thread is unlocked

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.