4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

xXxKAMIKAZExXx

RC Bandito Appreciation Thread

Pedinhuh
7 hours ago, Bluecthomas said:

Currently in game masters I've noticed ppl with rc bandito dropping explosive proximity mines. How do I get that NOW like they have already done? Can't beat a team where 1 person quickly kills 3 of your team, without the same tools.

If this is proof of hackers, how about a notice during loading : " in aw, if you see an RC car dropping EXPLOSIVE mines, invite, view joined, report".

This is weird, the RC on Game Masters only comes with cinetic mines(which are only good to deal with bikers), unless they were blowing their selves up and you didn't notice it.

Are you sure they had explosive mines?

JSMRACECAR03

BIGFOOT-1-side-600x381.jpg gotta get a crew color for the One and only Bigfoot :D

Edited by JSMRACECAR03
it pasted the same lines 3 times

JSMRACECAR03

Tyco-Mutator-Remote-Control-Car-in-Home- and maybeTyco-Mutator-Remote-Control-Car-in-Home-

the Hex on this old toy for a friend of mine 

Mangled Crow

Pretty odd request, but is anyone available to showcase one in these modification options? (I'mma console peasent so unable too)

- No Livery

- Classic Black Primary & Secondary Colours (Including Drivers)

- Big Brat (Combined) Body

- Chrome Offroad Raider Rims

- No Attached Sticky Bombs

MrARCO

Can someone sauce me a link showing the detonation of the RC Bandito in freemode? I wonder if it has a delay like in the arena. Thanks.

EkaSwede
On 12/18/2018 at 2:43 PM, Cornphlake said:

Where did Buffalo's pic come from, the girls sitting down with the RC cars?  Hope they add those skateboards one day too!!

I'd want skis and snowboards so we could go down the mountains when it's snowing, but that's asking for too much.

On topic, it's funny how dangerous kingpins as us get so giddy with this cute little toy. Can't wait to get mine and have some races with my friends.

SUPERSAD

hope there will be some nice Micro Machines races for the rc bandito

whywontyoulisten
15 minutes ago, EkaSwede said:

On topic, it's funny how dangerous kingpins as us get so giddy with this cute little toy. Can't wait to get mine and have some races with my friends.

It something completely new to the game, that's why. We've had so many reworks of existing modes, missions, weapons, vehicles etc., that everything has been stale for a very long time.

Hazzardtohimself

It better not f**king explode when it lands on anything but its wheels (like every other wheeled vehicle in game). Could this be checked please, before I get my hopes up? 

23 minutes ago, SUPERSAD said:

hope there will be some nice Micro Machines races for the rc bandito

I hope so too. And not just Tiny Tiny Racers 2.0 - RC boogaloo. 

Wscratch

Does the rc bandito takes one regular garage spot?

i read somewhere that you need arena war garage to store this but does this thing needs one spot or is it like the drone in the terrorbyte?

JSMRACECAR03
35 minutes ago, Wscratch said:

i read somewhere that you need arena war garage to store this but does this thing needs one spot or is it like the drone in the terrorbyte?

it'll be in the arena workshop but it'll be sitting on a tool box with a white Burrito Body on the table

MrARCO
On 1/11/2019 at 3:55 PM, Wscratch said:

It wont take garage space. You need the Arena workshop to customize the RC bandito, and it's requested via the player interaction menu without a MOC/Avenger/Terrorbyte. Also, i'm hoping for a RC bandito today!

Edited by MrARCO

Pedinhuh

If this instantly take us off radar and essentually removes us from the game map, there's lots of fun to be had with tryhards with this thing :)

A EMP pulse and taser like the Battle Drone would be greatly appreciated on free roam too, but mines will have to do for the now.

shame about the price tough, this definitely should not cost over a f*cking million, it's a RC toy for God's sake!

Edited by Pedinhuh

EkaSwede

Can you own multiple RC Banditos with the same character?

Edited by EkaSwede

Hellbendzor
On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 4:31 PM, Snoopbr said:

/\

RC Races would be fun, they could use interiors as well. It reminds me Re-Volt from 1999.

Resultado de imagem para revolt game

I played this game for hours on end... It still had a big community a few years ago. Damn fun, I think I need to reinstall it and look the community back up. 

Wrt Bandito.. A must have car… Wondering how it all works. Where character goes. Should be nice to go into an apartment, look out thorugh the window and fire up the bandito … Probably just works like a regular car… Anyway, must have.. 🙂

Commche

GhillieMaster's video on this got me interested; by want to see the reviews and find out if it's worth it or not. Hope it is because I bought the arena workshop just to put red headlights on all my vehicles and haven't gotten much else use out of it. 

JSMRACECAR03
1 hour ago, Commche said:

GhillieMaster's video on this got me interested; by want to see the reviews and find out if it's worth it or not. Hope it is because I bought the arena workshop just to put red headlights on all my vehicles and haven't gotten much else use out of it. 

im sure it'll be worth it. even if me and ghillie would find ways about this lil guy

RyuNova

Burning myself out so I have a question.

I have just over 1.5 million spare so do I treat myself to an RC Bandito when it comes out or buy a Tulip now? I dont think I can play much more.

leerocklord
12 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

I have just over 1.5 million spare so do I treat myself to an RC Bandito when it comes out or buy a Tulip now? I dont think I can play much more.

Get the Bandito. The Tulip is just another muscle car that will gather dust after a few drives.

The Bandito is unique and looks fun.

Edited by leerocklord

Mach1bud
28 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

Get the Tulip. The RC Bandito is just another novelty that will gather dust after a few drives.

The Tulip is unique and looks/sounds badass.

Piro
30 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

Tulip is a good looking car but thats it, just another car. At least RC car gives you some new feature. It might be actually useful. So If I had to pick one I would go for Bandito.

ontopic - I think they should add something like this as well:

18 hours ago, Piro said:

TopFun Toys
- Armored van or a truck filled with RC toys (cars, planes helis, drones and rc missiles from arena wars) 
- People in your organization can use 4 toys at the same time
- Unlock different abilities and weapons for your toys
- New missions similar to diamond shopping, headhunt and executive search
- Organize RC races
- Make a replica of any personal vehicle you want (it shouldn't cost more then 100k-200k)
- last unlock is a military drone

TopFun-GTAVC.jpg

hqdefault.jpglatest?cb=20100303172832&path-prefix=pl19f5692a3e.jpeg5c02e4-Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V%203_19_2

Hazzardtohimself

Thanks to Piro ^ (always having the best / most mentally stimulating theories), I've suddenly got an image of a new adversary mode (sorry)  or similar.

Rockstar can dig into its ancient and obscure pop-culture references again, and look at any number of 80s/90s films where it's people versus 'sentient' models etc. Small Soldiers and Toys spring to mind. 

Say team One is on foot, with a number of weapons and has to defend an area of the map or a creator-built structure (or maybe use some interiors) from team Two, who have an unlimited but relatively fragile supply of RC vehicles. 

But mainly racing. Racing please. With or without Revolt-esq weapons, or with a proper top-down view ala Micro Machines / original GTA. 

Alvarez

Love the thing, also got a modded race with Banditos in it one time, it got deleted unfortunately.

The who RC thing adds the whole new dimension to the game, that can turn small areas in huge tracks and Rockstar can also profit from this by downscaling the existing models. (minimum effort for new content, i know, it's a questionable practic)

Mangled Crow

It's either this or the Schlagen GT tomorrow

SomePrick

Dude, this is like, a super sad gamer moment. Pourin' one out for the RC Never-releaseo. 

Mangled Crow

I'm hopeful next week might be the one, also wondering if those RC races that Tez mentioned are also going to be released around the same time. 🤔

MrARCO

Next week BOIS! Get ready tryhards, because you're in a world of confusion next week

ʰᵒᵖᵉᶠᵘˡˡʸ

Edited by MrARCO

carnerd3000

This has to be one of the most overpriced vehicles in the game. It costs more than some of the supers. :facedesk:

But I cannot wait until this bastard comes out, as well as some races for it. I've wanted R* to bring back RC cars for a long time, and minus the price, they nailed it IMO. I would love to own more than one, or at least be able to keep any customization options after I buy them so I could switch out the bodies, but I don't think that's going to happen, so oh well.

Edited by carnerd3000

Happy Hunter
On 12/21/2018 at 12:41 AM, Gaffa said:

Apologies about the delay, wanted to be sure of stuff. Quite an interesting little vehicle I must say! 

Left info in the spoiler - don't read if you don't want to be spoiled! Okay, not exactly overwhelming information but hopefully useful to some...

Reveal hidden contents

Vehicle:

• Top speed seems around 60mph so don't expect anything spectacular. 
  • Handles quite well, be careful of bumps though. Quite like a real RC car there. 

Damage Resistance:

• Interesting for sure. What happens is, once the vehicle gets to a 0 engine health value either from being fired at or general damage, the value will start decreasing from 0 to -4000 and at -4000, the vehicle stops operating and the driver (owner) gains control of their character again, as the screen for the RC Bandito fades away. The vehicle can still be driven though during this time the RC Bandito is 'destroying itself' by the 0 to -4000 engine health value.
  • Homing Launcher CAN lock onto this little thing, and it'll take 2 shots before the vehicle will be destroyed (although not immediately). You don't need to fire more than 2 shots, and doing so will just shorten the remaining time the operator can use the RC bandito. 
  • Homing Launcher / RPG / Sticky Bomb / Grenade Launcher all do the same damage at about 750 damage per shot. 
  • When using guns, aim for the rear as that's where the engine is IIRC - 5 shots from the Heavy Revolver Mk.2 with FMJ rounds is enough to get it to the stage where it'll be "destroyed" (see above). 
  • Note, the RC Bandito's engine will be smoking before it gets to a 0 engine health value, and you won't have any more than 30 seconds usage once it's at 0 engine health. 
    Also bear in mind that once vehicles in the game get to a stage were their engines are smoking badly 

Other

• The vehicle is accessed in via the Interaction Menu > Inventory, where at the bottom you'll see an option to play with your RC Bandito. 
  • Upon selecting that option, the player model is essentially de-spawned from the game world and can't be messed with. 
  • The RC Bandito does not appear on the radar*. The only time it does appear on the radar is if a CEO or VIP launches it and you're in the same organisation as them - the vehicle doesn't have a blip on the radar* but the CEO / VIP proximity circle basically indicates where the vehicle is. 
  • The Remote Bomb option must be purchased via the RC Bandito Workshop in the Arena in order to 'detonate' the vehicle, although it does have Proximity Mine options. 
  • You're only able to deploy thee (3) EMP Mines from the RC Bandito - that's all the ammo it has there*. Not sure if the other option - the Kinetic Mine - has any more ammo but I'll check that later. 
  • It could be a bug, but the game files suggest all five new Arena War type mines should be available for this vehicle, but only the Kinetic and EMP mines are options in the RC Bandito Workshop. 

*these things are possibly STC - subject to change with the official release of the vehicle. 

Any updates will be added to this post. 
Anything else you'd like me to check or test let me know and if it's possible I'll get right on it. 

So this can take a missile and not be on a timer before it's destroyed? Meanwhile an Apache or Hind takes a hit, then it's smoking and will fall down. Rockstar makes no sense at all.

Sounds like great fun though. Taking you off the map - should be an easy way to get safe from jets and orbital cannons too. Well, entire groups of enemy players actually.

Erased
1 hour ago, Happy Hunter said:

So this can take a missile and not be on a timer before it's destroyed? Meanwhile an Apache or Hind takes a hit, then it's smoking and will fall down. Rockstar makes no sense at all.

R* Logic at it's finest.