3. Site Suggestions

xXxKAMIKAZExXx

RC Bandito Appreciation Thread

Happy Hunter

Happy Hunter

Vb0TX0U.jpg

g9BYO9i.jpg

Standard Deluxe 59

I should use this more often, the reactions people have of it are priceless. Many still don't really know what to do when it pops up, one guy kept trying to up n atomizer it. 

Happy Hunter

Not often I can get editor footage with it. Can't self destruct if I do, or it just doesn't work out. So I have to use the mines. They're not going to kill on their own, but can be combined with things. Bombs at people's feet, etc. can get detonated by them.

J-Scott-D

I coined the term "BVP" not too long ago and I came up with another word while editing a video last night.

"RCBPTSD"

RC Bandito Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, lol. 

I was following a player that was driving a Benny's Banshee and he just snapped. He blew his own car up and himself along with it, then he started shooting explosive sniper rounds at my innocent little RC truck.

I had no intention of attacking him, I didn't want to pay the insurance on his car. 

I think the poor guy had been RC Bandito'd one too many times and I didn't make the situation any better because I blew him up, too, lol.

Foxwolfe

I always get a kick out of your vids of wrecking try hards Happy, that one was particularly amusing, thanks man. 👍

Spectre "2K"

very last minute picture, but i decided to change things up and base my lid on another vehicle i love

tzahea3.png

Forza Harrd

Main Char

Y9gC7EX.jpg

2nd Char (who has now taken over and is effectively until further notice the main char)

vvbcUx9.jpg

MARINA
1 hour ago, Spectre "2K" said:

very last minute picture, but i decided to change things up and base my lid on another vehicle i love

tzahea3.png

skinny

Happy Hunter

J-Scott-D

^ I love that perfectly timed jump off the upper level at the airport.

I tend to forget about the kinetic mines in the excitement of chasing someone. I'm usually trying to make a well-timed jump and explode upside their heads. Make sure they know what it was that hit them. :)

I kinda took a BVP break since last Friday. Gotta get back into it, lol.

Mach1bud

The other day I had a guy in a jet attempt to divebomb me. I literally just walked left and he like screwed all up and just nosed straight into the ground, blowing up beside me. Immediately he respawns down the street and starts taking shots at me. I ran across the street to try and get some distance between us so I can ghost org outta there. He catches me before I can do it. So I just walk up to him and let him take the kill. He immediately blows himself up (lol). He respawns and drives up with a Bandito. I let him get the kill. He respawns again, then starts taking pop shots but stops when he realizes I am not going to battle him, I just walk up to him and let him take me down. This has been an effective tactic for me believe it or not. Apparently many tryhards are looking for a fight, and free kills with no resistance seem to bore them. Anyways, I'm sure you are wondering why this belongs in the Bandito topic.

Right after he stopped shooting, another Bandito rolls up. 

"Watch out there is a rc Bandito" 

He messaged me to warn me about the Bandito in the area lol. The Tryhard, who just did all this scrubby stuff, warned me like there was a f*cking hungry tiger about to kill both of us lol.

Thought it was funny af. He hauled ass out of there too.

Urban Legends

Hi I'm new to this vehicle so what's the first stop after you buy it? Arena Workshop? Tips? 

J-Scott-D
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Urban Legends said:

Hi I'm new to this vehicle so what's the first stop after you buy it? Arena Workshop? Tips? 

You'll find it in the Arena Workshop, kinda across from Sacsha. Just walk up to it and you'll get the prompt to hit right on dpad to modify it.

Add the remote bombs, kinetic mines, bulletproof tires, etc. I think almost everyone prefers the kinetic mines over the EMP mines.

When you go outside and call it in, the instructions that explain what buttons will control the remote bombs, mines, etc. Will be in the upper left corner.

Try to use it only for good. :)

Edited by J-Scott-D
Addition.

Piro
14 hours ago, Urban Legends said:

There's a glitch that lets you listen to the radio. Hold switch character button + bomb / radio

Maxxi
On 4/2/2019 at 10:17 PM, Forza Harrd said:

Main Char

Y9gC7EX.jpg

2nd Char (who has now taken over and is effectively until further notice the main char)

vvbcUx9.jpg

Red one looks very nice! I gotta post mine lol

Happy Hunter

Natsuki

This thing makes it easy to hide nearby if you want to trick people with ignition bombs.

SqualidCoyote

Blew up my first few unsuspecting gun happy players yesterday. Bandito trolling is always going to be funny and that is a science FACT.

effenG
Posted (edited)

Swatting with the RC Bandito is a great way to spice up a dull lobby. I've been amusing myself lately by getting up a good wanted level, maintaining it, and seeking out other player blips on the map. With the cops in hot pursuit, I stealth up as close as possible to the random victim. The goal is for the player to suddenly become aware of sirens and an angry hornet's mob of Police all around them shouting and shooting, and having No Clue WTF is going on. If the victim loses their cool and shoots a cop then the whole Department gives him their full attention. I never detonate the remote explosive because that wouldn't be fair, but the Police sure can cut them down in the crossfire pretty quickly if I position the Bandito behind the player. I'm not responsible for the hostile actions of the the Officers. Well, not entirely. OK, it is kind of a dick move but it's also a great way to stir things up! Man, I need to find a better hobby...

Edited by effenG
clarification

Foxwolfe

That's some good sh*t, compared to just straight up shooting them or blowing them up with the Bandito that actually sounds like fun (for both parties imo).

effenG

In this case, tis much better to give than to receive, I can guarantee it. I've been causing mayhem all over the city doing this and I don't think I've ever had as many laughs. Everybody went into passive mode but it doesn't help. At all. This is wicked fun! 

Pedinhuh

Best thing about this is going after people but not blowing them up, just chasing them...sh*t is hysterical, people go nuts running away, most just blow their selves up though.

Once in a blue moon a smart-ass gets clever and calls in their OP Mk2 to flee and counter, that's when I retreat and respawn where I left using my RC using the job exploit, so I can shoot the fleeing bastards.