4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

xXxKAMIKAZExXx

RC Bandito Appreciation Thread

Hazzardtohimself
5 hours ago, Scottiedog123 said:

Any wheels from LSC.. and paint. Like mine.

… but for some reason (*cough*RockstarLogic*cough*) even if you have an appropriate mechanic literally within swinging distance inside your arena / RC workshop, you can't put Bennys wheels on it. 

Still having so much fun with the Bandito. Always great to 'hide' from a wanted level just before getting shot-up. 

Scottiedog123

Called my Bandito earlier and I got a stock one (except bomb) delivered. Drove around for a min or two and was spat out, like I was blown up but I wasn't. Called it again and got my custom one back. Strange.

leerocklord

Twice today I've called  my Bandito and ended up stuck on an infinite black screen that forces me to restart the game.

Past week has been pretty buggy for me.

flysky578

Love this thing, had a wannabe Barcode today who was after under lv 50 players with level 236 so on my way to the bunker I did my job for the community and remote conTROLL him.Few mines and he was already paranoid, after I got him once he immidiately left lol.

Even got a thanks from one of his victims 😎

Happy Hunter

Foppezão
On 2/15/2019 at 5:58 AM, 79'Blazer4x4 said:

Can you put any wheels on this or is it limited to offroad wheels? Normally I wouldn't put street tires on something like this, but I want to make a mini version of my farm truck Slamvan with classic rod wheels if possible.

It doesn't really matter I think. Would have liked it to be more stable on the rails of the underground. Also would like to drive into shops with it, haven't tried amnunation but clothing shops not possible. Other than that, I have yet to encounter the first person to destroy my toy before blowing them up, thing is a righteous nightmare for them😁

Scottiedog123
9 hours ago, flysky578 said:

Love this thing, had a wannabe Barcode today who was after under lv 50 players with level 236 so on my way to the bunker I did my job for the community and remote conTROLL him.Few mines and he was already paranoid, after I got him once he immidiately left lol.

Even got a thanks from one of his victims 😎

Barcode.. I like that.

And apparently.. we can't make cyber bullies leave a session with the Bandito. According to some other guy with dog in his name.😉

10 hours ago, leerocklord said:

Twice today I've called  my Bandito and ended up stuck on an infinite black screen that forces me to restart the game.

Past week has been pretty buggy for me.

Yeah I've had a few things like this aswell. Yesterday I was given a stock Bandito instead of my custom one.

The bugs are all that's giving anyone a chance as sometimes you can get spat back out leaving you vulnerable.

Edited by Scottiedog123

leerocklord
4 hours ago, Scottiedog123 said:

Barcode.. I like that.

And apparently.. we can't make cyber bullies leave a session with the Bandito. According to some other guy with dog in his name.😉

Yeah I've had a few things like this aswell. Yesterday I was given a stock Bandito instead of my custom one.

The bugs are all that's giving anyone a chance as sometimes you can get spat back out leaving you vulnerable.

Yep, a few times I've been wary about using the Bandito as a quick escape route. It's inevitable that one time I'll try and escape from a jet or posse of try hards and it will just spit me right back out In the firing line.

Ah well no big deal but kinda annoying at times.

J-Scott-D

I've had a few buggy moments, as well. The Bandito not happening and being put back on the map is kinda common.

Another time, I was up against a wall, called in my Bandito and my Bandito was vertical and up against the wall! lol. I should have saved that video.

This morning, I blew up an AFK mk II user and got stuck in an eternal static screen with a wanted level. The LSPD were shooting and trash talking, but I wasn't on the map to be killed.

Scottiedog123

It's like all the greifing mk2er's and the like have cast a spell over us to try and regain some of their power.

White Shark
44 minutes ago, Scottiedog123 said:

It's like all the greifing mk2er's and the like have cast a spell over us to try and regain some of their power.

It's almost like R* have hit a panic button because a small toy car has their sale-griefing MKII army all in a fluster.

Overall, my game has been crazy buggy since a few days after the Bandito dropped.  Constant disconnections, unable to connect at all, sitting in the clouds for an eternity, graphical bugs, the whole lobby getting booted all the time etc.

Scottiedog123

Just a little bit of non killing action at the beach.

LCQ7Kqt.jpg

QYpD6GQ.jpg

6bAS7PU.jpg

HHe71yI.jpg

TQojqSF.jpg

Ass bandit!

SxSOG50.jpg

vi4OWMK.jpg

64nzmYl.jpg

Scottiedog123

3 or 4 ? Times yesterday I can't remember now, I was given this ..

zWeLUXn.jpg

Instead of this.

H2ocCZ9.jpg

It does have a bomb equipped but has minimum jump boost, and anyway it's not what I payed for!

the J is for Julia
On 2/16/2019 at 9:49 AM, White Shark said:

It's almost like R* have hit a panic button because a small toy car has their sale-griefing MKII army all in a fluster.

Overall, my game has been crazy buggy since a few days after the Bandito dropped.  Constant disconnections, unable to connect at all, sitting in the clouds for an eternity, graphical bugs, the whole lobby getting booted all the time etc.

I don’t want to get too off topic, but arena wars has been one of the most unstable updates in awhile. Traffic seems to have reverted back to import / export levels of aggressiveness. Sometimes action menu items just don’t appear. I’ll go to start up an MC or ORG and they aren’t on the menu.

79'Blazer4x4
2 hours ago, the J is for Julia said:

I don’t want to get too off topic, but arena wars has been one of the most unstable updates in awhile. Traffic seems to have reverted back to import / export levels of aggressiveness. Sometimes action menu items just don’t appear. I’ll go to start up an MC or ORG and they aren’t on the menu.

On the bright side, I haven't had any issues bringing up the interaction menu while in a helicopter since the update.

Happy Hunter

fWAajS1.png

X80KCt1.jpg

ilovefreebird

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the radar doesn't move with the camera when using the Bandito? It's very frustrating for someone like me who looks at the radar almost more often than the actual screen.

J-Scott-D
2 hours ago, ilovefreebird said:

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the radar doesn't move with the camera when using the Bandito? It's very frustrating for someone like me who looks at the radar almost more often than the actual screen.

Yep, I get a little confused with it. 

Scottiedog123

^^^YEAH!!!^^^

I have been meaning to say but keep forgetting, the latest de-spawning and giving me a stock Bandito scenarios have been distracting me.

It is really annoying, you have to chack the map a lot I find, or zoom out the radar. But also your icon on the map doesn't face the same direction as you. 

I don't see why they had to make it that way, probably thought it would make sense as it's an RC car, but it's sh*t.

FrancisBlack
On 2/13/2019 at 6:46 AM, Scottiedog123 said:

To want to learn their tricks I would have to be sad enough in the first place. It doesn't interest me.

It certainly isn't up to you what I should do with my time on gta. If I want to kill you or anyone else with my Bandito I will.

Most of my time is spent on CARS, and it's these mk2 people that I take out. The ones just there to grief and kd.

I don't need,want, or have to ride around on a fkin gimp stick.

Funny cos ewo' in is what most MK2 er's do also.

Not me.

You should realise that just cos you have fallen victim to something you can't control, it doesn't mean all Banditoer's are the same. Just like not all mk2er's are the same.

Also, reading through your posts, you sound like an angry virgin.

PEACE OUT!

Not to get this thread started again but maybe with the Bandito I can enjoy cars again. For so long now the game and my time has been dominated by the MKII which has it's fun moments but it seems like every time I try to drive a car in a public session I don't last long because of MKII griefers. Hope springs eternal....

Scottiedog123

VbXx8yY.jpg

OIOZakh.jpg

Got given this piece of sh*t again instead of mine..

TtqptqF.jpg

Anyway, took it to the cop shop during the business battle, drove in and went into the office where someone has to go to use the laptop, and parked underneath the desk..

g5AI0eU.jpg

Sure enough a guy came in, (I did see him approaching on the map and thought this might work, otherwise you might have a long wait if no-one is coming)

He walked into the office, straight around to the desk and started on the laptop..

Needless to say, he didn't finish.

xSzLpFO.jpg

I should have filmed it, and I didn't do enough screenshots, but I saw his legs standing there before I released him from the office.

Yeah I know.. c*nt. But fun though.

Edited by Scottiedog123

J-Scott-D

^ Yeah, it's tough not to mess with someone like that.

I just got my first Bandito kill on a Scramjet driver that had a bounty and I recorded a video of another Bandito kill that was 100% heroic. :) Will try to share it tonight, I learned the tactic from one of Happy Hunter's vids.

Edit: Here it is. To make a long story short, two Hydra griefers were terrorizing the session. For a good five minutes, I was racing around the city in the Bandito, trying to keep up with them and hoping to a score a kill when somebody shot them down. Other players were not having good luck downing them with explosive sniper shots.

I'm pretty sure I saw Happy Hunter do this in one of his recent videos. If not, it was Ghilliemaster. I don't watch anyone else on the YouTube.

I know next time to hide the Bandito in a better location, but a kill is a kill. :)

Edited by J-Scott-D
Addition.

Piro

Finally found a pipe that you can actually enter

WVu4u05.gif

EDIT: Sorry for replaying to this guy but this is just hilarious 

On 2/13/2019 at 9:14 PM, fatdog said:

Also what the matter with people having fun in the beach shoot out, are you jealous they can compete without noob toys or something?

Dude complains about RC toys cause he's a pvp beach dancer, lol. Sounds like he's just super salty that someone interrupted his spawn killing spree. That explains a lot...

"REEEEE I can't abuse the broken sniping system anymore!". Cry me a river kid. What you are doing is one of the oldest forms of griefing in gtao. You just showed your true colors. No wonder that people intentionally hunt you down in those cute little cars. I would do the same thing! Thats the reason why everyone loves them❤️

Edited by Piro

J-Scott-D

I'm new to dealing with the tryhard community and it looks like some of them run to their Duke O Death when they have lost their urge to fight. I scored a Bandito kill on a MK. II griefer who happened to be the reddest dot in the session. Someone else shot him out of the sky for me, lol.

He called in his DoD, drove around in passive mode and would come out for easy kills. 

Anyway, I managed to time it right to land on his roof and detonate my RC Bandito, just to annoy him. He left when I did it. Is there any chance the explosion killed him and he left to avoid getting killed again? 

ACecil

I believe, the Bandito is my favorite vehicle on GTA!  Got two bounties in a row yesterday.  Never had a vehicle, that has made me laugh so much!  

Furry_Monkey

If you want to have some fun with the beach dancers, just get a 4 or 5 star wanted level before you call your Bandito.  Then, take all the furious cops on a day out at the beach.  Wiggle wars has never been so much fun!

Also, people should really do AFK money glitches in invite only sessions, or they'll definitely end up with people like me making police cars drive right though them.  There's a few people gonna wake up to some sad news in the morning, when they find out they've been walking around in circles outside the airport and not getting their infinite refunds from Lester.

Edited by Furry_Monkey