3. Site Suggestions

xXxKAMIKAZExXx

RC Bandito Appreciation Thread

Pedinhuh
On 2/5/2019 at 4:16 AM, idonknowhow said:

Just hope they won't blacklist the pv bandito😛

They did...Mine's completely gone from my garage ;(

Scottiedog123

^^Yeah I was looking on a site last night and people were saying it's gone.. I was considering trying it cos I want more Banditos so bad.

I was also thinking maybe it's not good to have as a PV, reading about how much trouble people were causing with it. I think it's great how it is for availability, but I do want more.

Give us a proper RC garage please R*.. with all the sh*t we have been mentioning.. upgrades, bodies, different chassis, etc..

With AT LEAST 10 spaces.

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay
On 2/2/2019 at 12:51 PM, Happy Hunter said:

Just getting a ton of cops to irritate people in gun fights could be very useful.

I did that last week to a try-hard k/d Queen. The guy he was fighting kept blowing up the cop cars around him and killing him and he couldn't get clean shots. I'd throw in a few long distance head shot or explosive sniper rounds while he was distracted. He was so mad that he couldn't kill himself! He kept sending me salty messages.

I think he wuz "TRIGGERED"!

the J is for Julia

It amuses me to no end that people still don't know that this thing doesn't appear on the radar by default.

Mach1bud

Anybody remember the "Where's Panto" game? Bandito would be perfect for a new version of the game.

Scottiedog123

^^I've kind of been playing this.. lots of p*ssed off kd warriors trying to hunt me down.. it's hilarious watching them on the map circling, scared to come down off their broomsticks. " I know he's around here somewhere" and when they get close and you're hiding in a bush or something.

When they think they are safe, that's when I hit them.

No one has managed to get me with one yet.. haven't seen too many (naturally) but a couple of people have come close. Once out in the streets, and this other time.. I was hiding under here (picture) from 5-0, had no thoughts of a Bandito or anything, just waiting for my wanted level to go.  

Then I saw this shadow appear where the arrow is ( I missed it with screen shot as I fkin absolutely sh*t myself!) 

If you can imagine the unmistakable front profile of a little mini monster truck, it was obviously just up to the right of me and was about to jump down right in front of me, I managed to process what was happening luckily, quick enough to hit the pad and go passive. Phew! Fkin close one! He detonated a second later, then I could breathe and think about a screenshot.

YrdQ0Hg.jpg

4AlNpeB.jpg

Edited by Scottiedog123

Fluffy Sock

Finally bought the RC Bandito at full price, because Act II glitch and whatnot.

Managed to kill a Broomstick mkII user with it. Totally worth it. Has paid for itself already.😂

gtafan26
On 2/5/2019 at 12:36 PM, Happy Hunter said:

recorded a low level robbing a store too, he never knew I was there.

I blew up a low level not once, but twice after came out of the store after robbing it,  it was so worth the BS points I got for blowing up his PV both times 🤣.

I giggle like a f**king school girl using this thing .

Edited by gtafan26

Agent 14

Lmao 

Random player "yo this dude has an rc so awesome starts laughing with his friend and complimenting the RC"

Me 😈beep beep beep kaboom

Random player "yo you a bitch with your bitchass rc car you pussy"

Me 😆

My mic was muted of course. But I kept sending RCs after him and his buddy and they both kept cussing me out lol.

JSMRACECAR03

IMG_1d58c94e-2b45-4a24-9267-8f8f869a5188 was i the only one with a friend of mine that thought about the original grave digger when the Bandito came out? if so u know ur history soo here's Bigfoot and Grave digger together

Happy Hunter

Heroic.

RThvv2g.png

8H56cLu.jpg

B47RI64.jpg

Scottiedog123

What I'm not happy with...

Sometimes taking ages to load into Bandito, sometimes spitting me out. Then have to wait 1 minute again.

Even stood in road, not in an obscure place.

A couple of times today I have been spat out 3 times in a row,  and with long loading times aswell👿👿

Scottiedog123

U7msNO9.jpg

Doing a little bounty hunting..

BHGE6QT.jpg

This was a good one, spotted a guy with a bounty all alone at the naval base. He must have thought he was safe when I got there he was just messing around with that ray gun thing, blowing himself around and the guys in the base. So I hung back a bit and watched him kill himself by accident, he spawned outside the base and I was about to follow him out and saw him coming back so I pulled in by the gate and he drove a car right past me...

ltQf5xq.jpg

So I pulled out right behind him and followed him, and the rest is history.

ThxpxxX.jpg

Got this great shot.. don't know why it says that I died, I didn't. You can see I'm in a Bandito.(one of many errors). He on the other hand, very much did die.

Voodoo-Hendrix

I gotta admit, blowing up a troll in an Oppressor Mk II is as funny as ever.

This thing is still OP tho.

J-Scott-D

Oh, the kills I've gotten, lol. 

This broomstick boy had landed and was waiting at the Deli Perro entrance to ambush another player with his RPG. 

This was the first bounty collected and the first kill with the RC Bandito on my Lezly-D account.

Another Broomstick encounter. She apparently threw a sticky bomb at her own OP MK II to get me? I'm not sure what happened, but a lot of players didn't realize how tough this thing is during the first week of it's release..

Edited by J-Scott-D
Words. Less.

Happy Hunter
On 2/2/2019 at 6:51 PM, Happy Hunter said:

I definitely want a whole host of RC vehicles. It's something I didn't even realise until this released. I don't know if it's too late in the game for a big helisexuality sized push for it, but at the very least I'm gonna make a video and start bringing going it up in others more.

It's not much, but you never know - they've added vehicles with a whole lot less asking for them (like the broomsticks).

Hopefully there's a brave little counterpart to the heroic RC Bandito.

EkaSwede
6 hours ago, Happy Hunter said:

It's not much, but you never know - they've added vehicles with a whole lot less asking for them (like the broomsticks).

Hopefully there's a brave little counterpart to the heroic RC Bandito.

Ah that's a mission I liked. Pretty chill. That helicopter was easy enough to handle. Now the RC Helicopter at the airport, THAT one was crazy!

Still, the Bandito is really fun, still. My friend and I love to have races at the Redwood Race Track.

Mach1bud
3 hours ago, EkaSwede said:

Ah that's a mission I liked. Pretty chill. That helicopter was easy enough to handle.

This is the first time this has ever been said in history, I am sure of it.

That mission sucks lol. Especially on mobile.

J-Scott-D

You guys are making me think about hooking my PS2 up and try to finish VC. I didn't get very far into it when I bought it in 2005.

In other news, I had a good time keeping a MK II griefer busy last night. He would land to to score kills on players on foot and Boom, that's when I'd nail him.

A friend joined in on my session and along with two randoms, we kept him on the defense until he left. Lots of fun.

Edit: It isn't all about chaos. I rolled up on this  player with a bounty admiring his Gauntlet, which looked pretty good, and I couldn't bring myself to take him out. So the RC Bandito is also good for people watching, which was the only thing I used to do in public sessions.

Edited by J-Scott-D

irish.chr
7 hours ago, Mach1bud said:

This is the first time this has ever been said in history, I am sure of it.

That mission sucks lol. Especially on mobile.

I'm still not sure what people find difficult about this mission. I played VC for the first time in years a bit ago, and even though I sucked at everything else, this mission was easily done on my first try. Even when I was younger it was easy.

And it's not just because I'm a helicopter guy. As much as I've campaigned for them... I don't fly them all that often to be honest. Other than the Buzzard.

Edited by irish.chr

Voodoo-Hendrix

I'm the only one who finds it weird how the Stock Lid doesn't have other two variations like the rest of the Lid options?

Something like:

- Stock Lid

- Stock Lid and Spoiler/Cage

- Stock Lid and Net/Bullbar/Flames

- Stock Lid Combined

Also it would have been cool if R* enabled the option to select from any of the Lids and Liveries when racing with an stock RC Bandito, but I guess that's wishful thinking, it gets boring racing against mostly stock RC Banditos in races.

Edited by Voodoo-Hendrix

fatdog

This sh*t is another cancer for desperate losers, it's like orbital cannon, but with almost no cooldown, so retards can constantly spam it trying to get a cheap kill.

Scottiedog123

The desperate losers are all still on MK2 broomsticks...

This tool is perfect for teaching them and ground based kd tryhards a thing or two.

Has been cleaning up sessions since launch.

Edited by Scottiedog123

OfficialHowTo'sGTA

I saw this video about rc vehicles haha and I thought y'all would thoroughly enjoy the showcase :D

fatdog
22 minutes ago, Scottiedog123 said:

This tool is perfect for teaching them and ground based kd tryhards a thing or two.

What? You can't kill mk2 with it, unless he lets you, and thing is perfect for kd farm, coz you don't risk anything. What can you teach with such cheap sneak attack, clown?

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 1:50 PM, Agent 14 said:

Lmao 

Random player "yo this dude has an rc so awesome starts laughing with his friend and complimenting the RC"

Me 😈beep beep beep kaboom

Random player "yo you a bitch with your bitchass rc car you pussy"

Me 😆

My mic was muted of course. But I kept sending RCs after him and his buddy and they both kept cussing me out lol.

Wow so many upvotes to this cancerous story. I used to hate mk2 kill farmers, but looks like most pathetic freeroam worms actually sit behind these cars. I guess in my next encounter with those noobs, I'm gonna pull out my mk2 and grief them to oblivion.

Scottiedog123

You are just the sort of person I love to kill with it.

MK2 er's are usually pretty stupid.

I have killed lots with it,obvs when they land. (You can't kill mk2's with it,😂 idiot) I've had loads and none of them let me get them, but we're as butt fked as you sound when I did.

I kill them, they leave, cos they can't cope.

Now.. I got work to do.

Take your childish argument somewhere else.

You are proving my point.

It has evened things up now, people like you can't handle that, as you just want to be in control. Not any more.

No more do decent people have to constantly live in fear of gimps on broomsticks.

By the way.. this says, APPRECIATION thread, go make a Bandito HATE thread if there isn't one already, for yourself and other like minded people.

Edited by Scottiedog123

fatdog

Reading through your post, you sound like delusional hypocrite tryhard, just too slow and retarded to learn their tricks. But now having this toy with built in auto EWO, you can finally work on your koodie too. Sure you can get a lucky kill on random mk2, wasting lot of your worthless time, but if he actually goes after you, you have no chance because lock on doesn't care if you off radar or not.

White Shark
3 hours ago, fatdog said:

This sh*t is another cancer for desperate losers, it's like orbital cannon, but with almost no cooldown, so retards can constantly spam it trying to get a cheap kill.

Nah not at all. I've made several MKII KD warriors and griefers leave the session using the Bandito. Sure, their lock on can and has destroyed me numerous times, but I wait until they are complacent and think it's safe to land or when they are knocked off their MKII. That's when I strike. 

I think I've encountered one Tryhard so far using this to farm his KD, using a combination of his own Bandito, rooftop snipes and EWOing. But only the one.

The Bandito is definitely anti-tryhard because it's a great way to escape when a jet or MKII loser is coming in hot.

Scottiedog123
1 hour ago, fatdog said:

Reading through your post, you sound like delusional hypocrite tryhard, just too slow and retarded to learn their tricks. But now having this toy with built in auto EWO, you can finally work on your koodie too. Sure you can get a lucky kill on random mk2, wasting lot of your worthless time, but if he actually goes after you, you have no chance because lock on doesn't care if you off radar or not.

To want to learn their tricks I would have to be sad enough in the first place. It doesn't interest me.

It certainly isn't up to you what I should do with my time on gta. If I want to kill you or anyone else with my Bandito I will.

Most of my time is spent on CARS, and it's these mk2 people that I take out. The ones just there to grief and kd.

I don't need,want, or have to ride around on a fkin gimp stick.

Funny cos ewo' in is what most MK2 er's do also.

Not me.

You should realise that just cos you have fallen victim to something you can't control, it doesn't mean all Banditoer's are the same. Just like not all mk2er's are the same.

Also, reading through your posts, you sound like an angry virgin.

PEACE OUT!

1 hour ago, Scottiedog123 said:

By the way.. this says, APPRECIATION thread, go make a Bandito HATE thread if there isn't one already, for yourself and other like minded people.

Edited by Scottiedog123

Spectre "2K"

someone sounds like they were a victim in one of Happy Hunter's Bandito compilations...