4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Petition about that epilogue missing hair style

Darealbandicoot
2 hours ago, lesrima88 said:

i think their priority right now is with online, tbh the only way i see this being fixed is when the pc version comes out and some one will make a mod

That's exactly what will happen. 

DiEgOw_CrAzY
2 hours ago, lesrima88 said:

i think their priority right now is with online, tbh the only way i see this being fixed is when the pc version comes out and some one will make a mod

That is a big problem to me, because I don't even have a pc

GroveStGTAV
Posted (edited)

Is he unranked support worker?

I think he clearly answered your mail and he gave you a good news.

He saying they are working on it.

So maybe we gonna see him with his haircut in next update

Edited by GroveStGTAV

Cutter De Blanc
Posted (edited)

They're not working on it, the guy at the tech support office has no idea what they're working on. He doesn't work with them. They did all this same sh*t before when people were trying to get online cars in SP for GTAV. He directs you to stay tuned to the newswire for details (i.e. stay loyal and give the website more hits). They aren't going to announce that sh*t on the newswire, "oh hey we messed up Johns hair but we fixed it,"  Does that sound like a newswire post to you?  Some other tech support said it was "by design." They're giving you guys the runaround, and I'm pissed for you.

Edited by Cutter De Blanc

GroveStGTAV
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

They're not working on it, the guy at the tech support office has no idea what they're working on. He doesn't work with them. They did all this same sh*t before when people were trying to get online cars in SP for GTAV. He directs you to stay tuned to the newswire for details (i.e. stay loyal and give the website more hits). They aren't going to announce that sh*t on the newswire, "oh hey we messed up Johns hair but we fixed it,"  Does that sound like a newswire post to you?  Someone other tech support said it was "by design." They're giving you guys the runaround, and I'm pissed for you.

They will just announce rdr2s newest update on newshire not marstons hair exactly

abouth 1 month ago, yes rockstar support worker tier 2 told me it was by desing. But this time, they saying they are working on it. They dont need to lie about anything. They could say it was about desing again.

But they give us good news

When i was pre ordered RDR2 special edition, i didnt get my 1.000.000 gta$ So i sent mail to rockstar support about this problem. 

"The guy at tech support office"

Asked me to prove that with video and i sent video them. Then i saw ingame message in gta online like rockstar sent you 1.000.000 gta$

I was finally got my gta$ thanks to

"The guy at tech support office"

About 2012, before GTA Vs release. There was a mouth of rockstar mail instead of rockstar support. They was talking with copy paste answers too. I asked them can we change haircuts of the characters? 

and they told me yes. We can change all 3 protagonists haircuts in barbers.

I was learned this info before almost all game magazines and websites even gtaforums maybe. Thanks to mouth of rockstar mail guys.

Anyway, i dont think this guy is a liar if he ranked

Edited by GroveStGTAV

Cutter De Blanc
Posted (edited)

It's his job to provide answers. They can't rightly say "I don't know stop bothering me." I'll give you this life lesson is that customer service people will lie to you if they think it will get you to stop bothering them with questions they can't answer. Rockstar doesn't exactly have a reputation for exemplary customer relations anyway. Why give this huge greedy company the benefit of the doubt? They don't deserve it and haven't earned it. 

Hetraet

I think it looks good for us if they actually aknowledged it atleast

Cutter De Blanc

They acknowledged the "online cars in single player" issue as well.

As I recall after some time they made it so that no one could comment on that ticket anymore

DiEgOw_CrAzY
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

I think it looks good for us if they actually aknowledged it atleast

They do. There is simply thousands of people complaining on Twitter, Reddit and YouTube. They clearly know and like I said, we have a 50% chance yet. People are saying R* abandoned sp, they didn't. They updated some stuff in the last online updates, site It has broken some other things but sp still have some support. Even GTA 5 had support for around 3 years. They changes the wanted system in rdr2 so It's more forgiving depending of the crime, they added new fighting animations and fixed a Lot of mission bugs. They also fixed the missing Camp members bug, so let's stop this "they don't Care about sp" bullsh*t, they do. Not as they should, but they do and we have chances to get It back. We Just gonna have to wait some time, let's Just hope It doesn't take too long.

And here is my ticket, you guys can see It, I just don't know what to answer now

https://support.rockstargames.com/br/requests/13512643

Edited by DiEgOw_CrAzY

Cutter De Blanc

The bottom line with these huge billion dollar companies is profit. Will sinking costs into fixing this sell them more copies?

GroveStGTAV
Posted (edited)

@Cutter De Blanc you are right but

we greatly regret the problem of John Marston's haircut.

We would first like to thank you for reporting this issue and informing you that we have confirmed that this is already a problem known to Rockstar developers. They are working to get this fixed as quickly as possible. However, we at Rockstar Support are not able to provide you with a deadline right now.

He answered us so detailed. Its not look like "we will sent this to concedered department. sent suggest for red dead online, follow rockstar newswire and go away"

even he saying cant give us a deadline. Too trustable word for a robot.

Im hoping he is not a liar

Edited by GroveStGTAV

DiEgOw_CrAzY
43 minutes ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

The bottom line with these huge billion dollar companies is profit. Will sinking costs into fixing this sell them more copies?

Does adding a couple new fight animations and make the wanted system more forgiving sell more copies? I guess nostalgia and imersion (John's hair) sells

Cutter De Blanc
Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Does adding a couple new fight animations and make the wanted system more forgiving sell more copies? 

Right after the game comes out? Yes. They want people to be able to play it and the NPC sensitivity was too much. They didn't actually change how the wanted system works, and this is the first I've heard of new fighting animations 

Archiemac

I would just like to mention that the video has 1.5k views which we should inform them about and might help

GroveStGTAV
Posted (edited)

maxresdefault.jpg

Caio Z. 

Im trusting you, you shouldnt be a liar

Its time to see this scene with his original look now!

Edited by GroveStGTAV

DiEgOw_CrAzY
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

Right after the game comes out? Yes. They want people to be able to play it and the NPC sensitivity was too much. They didn't actually change how the wanted system works, and this is the first I've heard of new fighting animations 

I don't think 1 Full month is right after release and yeah, they've changed the wanted system. At release, If you bumped your horse into Someone you would get a wanted level, now It forgives you for about 4-5 bumps before the sherif starts chasing you, also, If you get into fights, the sherif will only tell you to Go away now, before they used to come shooting already. The fighting animations they added have to do with scenary interaction into fight, now Arthur will use walls, doors, tables and balconys to finish enemys off. There is a Lot of people complaining about this missing hair, not only us

Edited by DiEgOw_CrAzY

Hetraet

Guys I'm feeling lucky enough

DiEgOw_CrAzY
26 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

Guys I'm feeling lucky enough

What happened?

Hetraet
27 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

What happened?

Just the fact they listen makes me happy

GroveStGTAV

You can sent mail to the rockstar support about our petition and marstons hairstyle.

I wonder their answers to other mails

DiEgOw_CrAzY
3 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

Just the fact they listen makes me happy

That we don't know yet, but there is litteraly thousands of people complaining and askin his original hair on tt, this should be really good for us

Archiemac

There's some guys from Estonia and France who are spam signing and we really need to stop them because they are really making the petition look bad

RJX74
On 1/3/2019 at 6:24 PM, lol232 said:

Yeah, I also don't get why didn't R* include all the clothes he wore as an NPC. All of it should be f*cking easy, instead they remove swimming for the sh*ts and giggles and "continuity" reasons and not at least just enable it when you pass the story.

I know OMG. I want that hat. And that Elegant suit from the credits, so I can recreate RDR1's cover.

RedDadRedemption

If we dont get the hair can they atleast add the  grey gamblers hat to his permanent inventory instead of making it missable since it already appears on his head post game mission?

Possebility
14 hours ago, GroveStGTAV said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Caio Z. 

Im trusting you, you shouldnt be a liar

Its time to see this scene with his original look now!

imposter VS one and only  

t7awzbY.jpg

(lighting is wrong tho)

GroveStGTAV

When i sort list by votes, our topic is second one. Got more upvotes than missing gangmembers from the camp glitch, which has been fixed in the past update. All we need to do is add more comments

btw

I sent rockstar a mail about exotics problem. When we fixed it, i will talk about john marston hairstyle and our petition in same ticket

Posted (edited)

They are questionable, it is known that some of their answers are blatantly false so be careful, don't hold your breath.

Like this one time on reddit one guy asked about witnesses, bandana and masks. They answered that the bandana and masks does not hide the player identity.

Or this one time I gave my feedback about NPC's behavior on how they freak out if you walk a few meter behind them for a few seconds.

One guy told me "Yes I agree, the NPC's patience should be increased, I will pass this to the appropriate team"

You would think they would have fixed it since then, especially because it is probably a matter of editing a few number but nope, nothing has changed.

Do I talk about the broken train robberies, witnesses who report crimes in a few seconds while being in the wilderness, the lawman who appear out of thin air in New Austin, not being able to remove the off hand holster and the downgraded ambient occlusion with the latest patches ?

Edited by anthony

Archiemac

The petition has reached 1000 now thanks to that french boah spamming it. They won't accept it now because of the spam