How do i sign the petition I dont want to play as mullet marston anymore

DiEgOw_CrAzY
2 minutes ago, RedDadRedemption said:

How do i sign the petition I dont want to play as mullet marston anymore

In the firstt post we added the link.

I posted on Twitter, you guys could like and share so Rockstar might ser It

Archiemac

f9oSVBb.jpg

This is mostly what i wear because its a bit like rdr 2 john and rdr 1 and also Arthur's hat covers most of his face so that helps lol

We also hit 300!

And also relised this one french guy has signed like 100 times lol

GroveStGTAV

We are 331 now waow.

When its reached 500 i will sent this petition to the rockstar support

Cutter De Blanc

And they won't care

DiEgOw_CrAzY

About my support ticket, they answered "after John Marston run, he changes his appearence nota to be recognized" are you kidding me? He became Arthur, who was more recognizable than him

Archiemac
11 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

About my support ticket, they answered "after John Marston run, he changes his appearence nota to be recognized" are you kidding me? He became Arthur, who was more recognizable than him

I thought that about the beard at the start which makes sense but in part 2 when he's not on the run anymore

Also can we please get this mac guy from france to stop signing because it makes it look not very legit

GroveStGTAV
15 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

You dont need worry about the gloves, as i showed in my video, you can still obtain them. Talk about our petition to them in your next mail

Darealbandicoot
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GroveStGTAV said:

You dont need worry about the gloves, as i showed in my video, you can still obtain them. Talk about our petition to them in your next mail

I think your misunderstanding a bit. What you showed in your video is Arthur's gloves which you swapped John's oversized gloves out for. John's gloves are meant to be even smaller than Arthur's. No need to swap to another pair of gloves. 

Edited by Darealbandicoot

GroveStGTAV
12 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

I think your misunderstanding a but. What you showed in your video is Arthur's gloves which you swapped John's oversized gloves out for. John's gloves are meant to be even smaller than Arthur's. No need to swap to another pair of gloves. 

So there was a third version of the black gloves in 1.0 version of the game? Can you show me?

Darealbandicoot
Just now, GroveStGTAV said:

So there was a third version of the black gloves in 1.0 version of the game? Can you show me?

I already did. The gloves from the 1.0 version of the game were replaced with the massive ones he wears now. 

GroveStGTAV
Just now, Darealbandicoot said:

I already did. The gloves from the 1.0 version of the game were replaced with the massive ones he wears now. 

You showed official screenshot.

I need ingame screenshot to compare between other two

GroveStGTAV
8 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

I see now, thank you.

How can i unpatch my game without deleting and reinstalling it?

I dont understand why rockstar decided to change his gloves or it was by mistake?

His cartoonish gloves make him more rancher look maybe

Darealbandicoot
2 minutes ago, GroveStGTAV said:

I see now, thank you.

How can i unpatch my game without deleting and reinstalling it?

I dont understand why rockstar decided to change his gloves or it was by mistake?

His cartoonish gloves make him more rancher look maybe

Only way to unpatch the game is delete it unfortunately. It only works on PS4 due to Xbox not letting the game launching without an update. 

Seths

I also wish they didnt remove all Johns outfits which he wore as npc.

You guys think they will add option to remove off hand holster in future patch?

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Who is the guy signing the petition alone? I guess this is not good for us

lol232

Yeah, I also don't get why didn't R* include all the clothes he wore as an NPC. All of it should be f*cking easy, instead they remove swimming for the sh*ts and giggles and "continuity" reasons and not at least just enable it when you pass the story.

Darealbandicoot
29 minutes ago, lol232 said:

Yeah, I also don't get why didn't R* include all the clothes he wore as an NPC. All of it should be f*cking easy, instead they remove swimming for the sh*ts and giggles and "continuity" reasons and not at least just enable it when you pass the story.

Yeah that is stupid that his NPC clothes aren't included even though it would be EXTREMELY easy since everything is made already 

spoonman039
5 hours ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

this is an interesting approach although still a shame.. he probably doesn't have the clothes he was wearing as NPC for the same reason.

if they release pc version, this will be my first mod project, followed by importing hair model and missing clothes from RDR1

DiEgOw_CrAzY
7 minutes ago, spoonman039 said:

this is an interesting approach although still a shame.. he probably doesn't have the clothes he was wearing as NPC for the same reason.

if they release pc version, this will be my first mod project, followed by importing hair model and missing clothes from RDR1

I Hope we can do this too via save editor soon. Does anyone know the guy who created the save editor?

Archiemac
1 hour ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Who is the guy signing the petition alone? I guess this is not good for us

Year is there a way to stop him because hes making it look not very legit

GroveStGTAV

We can reach 10.000 with that french guy

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Ok, I have sent this to R* support

"OK thank you.

What you said makes sense in epilogue 1, but in epilogue 2 John stops running and even uses his real name to buy Becher's Hope, so it would make sense that he could use his hair instead of Arthur's. This bothers me a lot, as it looks like a generic copy of Arthur with black hair rather than looks like the iconic John Marston. Not to mention that in official epilogue screenshots he has his standard hair and in screenshots of missions (I'll send this one in annex) and even in a scene in the own game in which he writes a letter to Abigail, appears a flashback scene of him and the Charles raising the chimney where he has the correct haircut (attached too). You see, John without his hair does not look like John and it takes away all our immersion. We have a page in gtaforums with 8 pages already arguing about this and a petition with more than 300 signatures already. It would help a lot if they added through an update"

They answered this

"Hello DiegoKennedy,

Thank you for returning with us and we greatly regret the problem of John Marston's haircut.

We would first like to thank you for reporting this issue and informing you that we have confirmed that this is already a problem known to Rockstar developers. They are working to get this fixed as quickly as possible. However, we at Rockstar Support are not able to provide you with a deadline right now.

We also ask that you please keep an eye on our Rockstar Newswire page because it is there that we will announce any news on this subject:

Regards,

Caio Z.
Support Rockstar"

I did not took any screenshot because they are answering me in portuguese, but for what we could see, they don't know sh*t about anything

Archiemac
1 hour ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Ok, I have sent this to R* support

"OK thank you.

What you said makes sense in epilogue 1, but in epilogue 2 John stops running and even uses his real name to buy Becher's Hope, so it would make sense that he could use his hair instead of Arthur's. This bothers me a lot, as it looks like a generic copy of Arthur with black hair rather than looks like the iconic John Marston. Not to mention that in official epilogue screenshots he has his standard hair and in screenshots of missions (I'll send this one in annex) and even in a scene in the own game in which he writes a letter to Abigail, appears a flashback scene of him and the Charles raising the chimney where he has the correct haircut (attached too). You see, John without his hair does not look like John and it takes away all our immersion. We have a page in gtaforums with 8 pages already arguing about this and a petition with more than 300 signatures already. It would help a lot if they added through an update"

They answered this

"Hello DiegoKennedy,

Thank you for returning with us and we greatly regret the problem of John Marston's haircut.

We would first like to thank you for reporting this issue and informing you that we have confirmed that this is already a problem known to Rockstar developers. They are working to get this fixed as quickly as possible. However, we at Rockstar Support are not able to provide you with a deadline right now.

We also ask that you please keep an eye on our Rockstar Newswire page because it is there that we will announce any news on this subject:

Regards,

Caio Z.
Support Rockstar"

I did not took any screenshot because they are answering me in portuguese, but for what we could see, they don't know sh*t about anything

That's a great argument you sent there

DiEgOw_CrAzY
8 minutes ago, Archiemac said:

That's a great argument you sent there

Poor supporters, they don't know nothing about the game, just have some kind of script and answer randomly

lesrima88

i think their priority right now is with online, tbh the only way i see this being fixed is when the pc version comes out and some one will make a mod