4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Petition about that epilogue missing hair style

streaz
1 minute ago, John's haircut said:

Wait so it remove the second holster right ? I can do it when I want ? Tell me more !

You can wear a bandana without closing up your shirt, not at camp I think but put bandana on take a room an open the shirt while bandana is on. Someone posted it today on Reddit it's pretty cool.

yes it does but only for that outfit you can’t edit it sadly /: but i’m really curious cuz it spawns in hair that doesn’t show and i feel like it’s johns og hair not spawning it and hell yeah finally no bandana ruining shirts lmao

i barely know what i’m talking about but i’m trying to see if i can make my

character lose weight with the outfit so sh*t doesn’t clip through

ALSO it only works when you aren’t finished with the epilogues

Edited by streaz

Darealbandicoot
1 hour ago, spoonman039 said:

red dead wiki says his hair went partly gray, but due to the graphics it looks like light/greyish brown, there are no highlights..

the best option for epilogue John would be dark brown (but not black) hair with a little bit of grey highlights. 

yeah, if they could add another texture for TB Arthur, they could give us a bit older texture of John.. even though I would say he looks older, but mostly because of hair model and especially if he gains some weigth.

still, they did the same mistake as in gta v - in prologue Trevor has different texture of younger himself, without neck tattoo, but Michael has the same one, just a different hair.

Actually Michael has a different face texture as well. It's less tanned, has more of a hairline and less wrinkles. 

JupeShot92
4 hours ago, Darealbandicoot said:

We already tried that for GTA V and the number of people requesting heist vehicles in single player was WWAAAAAAAAYYYY bigger than us I'm afraid and they STILL ignored us. They deleted topics with tens of thousands of votes off the support website and ignored any and all emails about it.

Yeah but there's a monetary reason for not including the heist vehicles in single player, people are less likely to pay for micro-transactions to be able to afford them if they can just buy them in single player with the millions of bucks you get after the last heist. It's the same reason they stopped letting you buy the new multiplayer weapons in single player too. 

With John's hair though there's really no reason they can't put it back in the game when it was obviously there before. They aren't likely to create an entire patch just for this one thing though. If they are gonna put it in they'll do it as part of a bug fix patch and there are still plenty of bugs and glitches in single player, I think the best thing we can can do is make them aware of that. It would make them more likely to do another patch.

Darealbandicoot
4 minutes ago, streaz said:

yes it does but only for that outfit you can’t edit it sadly /: but i’m really curious cuz it spawns in hair that doesn’t show and i feel like it’s johns og hair not spawning it and hell yeah finally no bandana ruining shirts lmao

i barely know what i’m talking about but i’m trying to see if i can make my

character lose weight with the outfit so sh*t doesn’t clip through

ALSO it only works when you aren’t finished with the epilogues

Nah doesn't work that way. The players naked body isn't meant to appear at all under the clothes. 

streaz
1 minute ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Nah doesn't work that way. The players naked body isn't meant to appear at all under the clothes. 

yeah i stopped trying a bit ago cuz i couldn’t lose weight that’s what i assumed since it was glitched

5 minutes ago, JupeShot92 said:

Yeah but there's a monetary reason for not including the heist vehicles in single player, people are less likely to pay for micro-transactions to be able to afford them if they can just buy them in single player with the millions of bucks you get after the last heist. It's the same reason they stopped letting you buy the new multiplayer weapons in single player too. 

With John's hair though there's really no reason they can't put it back in the game when it was obviously there before. They aren't likely to create an entire patch just for this one thing though. If they are gonna put it in they'll do it as part of a bug fix patch and there are still plenty of bugs and glitches in single player, I think the best thing we can can do is make them aware of that. It would make them more likely to do another patch.

this. there is alot more bugs in single player then just johns hair fr

Darealbandicoot
12 minutes ago, JupeShot92 said:

Let me spin that around. Are any prominent media complaining about these bugs? Does it stop you from completing the game? What's the financial gain of adding the hair to Red Dead Online for a high price in gold bars, say $4 worth, vs adding it to single player for free? People are complaining about Red Dead Online, that's the main focus now, single player be damned, as far as they are concerned, they got your $60 so you can either f*ck off or play Online and buy some gold. 

streaz

personally i feel like they will fix online til it’s in at least not a HORRIBLE state, then focus on single player i cant see them dropping this game completely since the first game did so good and they could make money doing online and dlc’s i’d pay for dlcs lol and a huge amount of people want a single player dlc too not everyone plays online there is a lot but not everyone

Edited by streaz

Oldsport
39 minutes ago, John's haircut said:

Wait so it remove the second holster right ? I can do it when I want ? Tell me more !

You can wear a bandana without closing up your shirt, not at camp I think but put bandana on take a room an open the shirt while bandana is on. Someone posted it today on Reddit it's pretty cool.

link pls

John's haircut
10 minutes ago, Oldsport said:

link pls

I can't link bc Reddit works only on my phone, go in r/reddeadfashion and search "quick tutorial on how to wear a bandana without having to button up your shirt". 

DiEgOw_CrAzY
43 minutes ago, JupeShot92 said:

I've been saying that for months.

streaz

just put your bandana on your face then open your shirt up in a hotel or house

Just now, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

I've been saying that for months.

online is in a bad state tho i feel like they will make online not horrible then work on single player, just what i think tho

DiEgOw_CrAzY
1 minute ago, streaz said:

online is in a bad state tho i feel like they will make online not horrible then work on single player, just what i think tho

Different staff. People who Works on online aren't the same who Works on sp

streaz
3 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Different staff. People who Works on online aren't the same who Works on sp

🤷🏽‍♂️i’m just trying to have hope as long as i can man, because i really would like to see a dlc, and if it’s a really good dlc it could take months to be made, this is by far my favorite game and it’d be horrible to see it just get dropped like a piece of horse sh*t, i just have a feeling they are working on sh*t/ will fix stuff

but think about it if they are working on a dlc they probably didn’t start right when the game came out, and id rather it take long to come out then them sh*t out a garbage dlc in a month

Edited by streaz

DiEgOw_CrAzY
34 minutes ago, streaz said:

🤷🏽‍♂️i’m just trying to have hope as long as i can man, because i really would like to see a dlc, and if it’s a really good dlc it could take months to be made, this is by far my favorite game and it’d be horrible to see it just get dropped like a piece of horse sh*t, i just have a feeling they are working on sh*t/ will fix stuff

but think about it if they are working on a dlc they probably didn’t start right when the game came out, and id rather it take long to come out then them sh*t out a garbage dlc in a month

If they are working on a sp dlc, be sure that they were already working on It before the game's release and went in full development after release, they could take about a year to release It, but they need to announce It until june the latest. I don't think they will leave sp with those bugs as a Lot of people say in this fórum, some people use GTA 5 as example but forget that they worked on fixes for sp for more than 2 years on last gen and for more than 1 year for this gen. They broke a Lot of stuff but fixed later and I don't think they will do any different from that. GTA 5 runs perfectly on my PS4 as It should and rdr2 is been out for less than 4 months and people think It's gone. I blame this freaking online beta, but I think sp Will get as many fixes as It needs, the problem is that once they Said John's hair was cutted by design choice, this bugs me out as It's really possible that they will fix the entre game but ain't fix John's hair

Edited by DiEgOw_CrAzY

streaz
5 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

If they are working on a sp dlc, be sure that they were already working on It before the game's release and went in full development after release, they could take about a year to release It, but they need to announce It until june the latest. I don't think they will leave sp with those bugs as a Lot of people say in this fórum, some people use GTA 5 as example but forget that they worked on fixes for sp for more than 2 years on last gen and for more than 1 year for this gen. They broke a Lot of stuff but fixed later and I don't think they will do any different from that. GTA 5 runs perfectly on my PS4 as It should and rdr2 is been out for less than 4 months and people think It's gone. I blame this freaking online beta, but I think sp Will get as many fixes as It needs, the problem is that once they Said John's hair was cutted by design choice, this bugs me out as It's really possible that they will fix the entre game but ain't fix John's hair

you have a good point

Darealbandicoot
3 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Actually, they stopped fixing bugs in GTA V after the Online came out in 2013 and after the respective day one patch on X1, PS4 and PC. They added some stuff sure but if you really focus, you'll see they made the game worse just like RDR2. Graphics were downgraded, clothes were broken, a blue fog all over the map, broken missions, etc. 

streaz

then we are all f*cked until pc comes out lol

Edited by streaz

Cutter De Blanc
1 hour ago, streaz said:

This only works until I put the bandana back down

streaz
21 minutes ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

This only works until I put the bandana back down

save it as a outfit with the bandana up and u can just switch to it on your horse when u want it up with collar open

John's haircut

I still have hopes for a Director Mode/Rockstar Editor at least, and with it the ability to play NPC John and make some badass edits. It was not fun to edit a gunfight in GtaV bc of the lack of gore, now it's something else ! A man can dream.

Darealbandicoot

One week left cow pokes. 

DiEgOw_CrAzY
24 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

One week left cow pokes. 

Is It coming out on the 28th? Thursday is It?

John's haircut
Just now, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

It's the 26th 

Darealbandicoot
6 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Nope, Tuesday the 26th exactly one week from now. 

DiEgOw_CrAzY
1 minute ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Nope, Tuesday the 26th exactly one week from now. 

4 minutes ago, John's haircut said:

It's the 26th 

Thank god. This is like waiting for Christmas being an adult, you know that you probably won't get anything, but still have some hope

Darealbandicoot

If we don't get the hair on the 26th do you guys think I should make a support group topic for the hair  on the 27th (just in case they say that story mode is getting a patch a week later) or keep posting here 😂

DiEgOw_CrAzY
6 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

If we don't get the hair on the 26th do you guys think I should make a support group topic for the hair  on the 27th (just in case they say that story mode is getting a patch a week later) or keep posting here 😂

Like I said before, you should do It right now lol. But If you want to wait and see, I would say to open on the 26th If there is no hair on the patch

John's haircut
8 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Thank god. This is like waiting for Christmas being an adult, you know that you probably won't get anything, but still have some hope

Even online will not have new content (or just some clothes and "daily challenges") so.. it's a "quality of life" update. lol.

3 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Why not at this point.. Im disgusted that nobody care about this at all, it would be (I think) a good help to see some famous youtubers complaining about it, but if they don't care now they will never care and with R* attitude I have totally lost faith. My best hope as a console gamer is for a director mode where we can play every gang member.

Darealbandicoot

OK so I booted up the game as Arthur. I shaved my head before unpatching to see if anything happens. I now have Arthur's bald head superglued to his scalp and his 3 line haircut visible similar to what people saw with John's hair scalp under the bald head. WHY won't this work for my John?!? 

Edited by Darealbandicoot

Darealbandicoot

Also, this is how it feels like to play as John in the Epilogue 

2u21iy.jpg

Edited by Darealbandicoot