1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Petition about that epilogue missing hair style

John's haircut
1 minute ago, streaz said:

i have a weird feeling we might get the hair. but also completely not. lmao idk

You will be disappointed I think.. I have no faith in Rockstar about solo, its so sad. The best we can have is his hair in online. And I keep this sub open everyday just in case a good new will appear.

I can't buy a damn pc so I will probably never play the good old Marston :'(

streaz
11 minutes ago, John's haircut said:

You will be disappointed I think.. I have no faith in Rockstar about solo, its so sad. The best we can have is his hair in online. And I keep this sub open everyday just in case a good new will appear.

I can't buy a damn pc so I will probably never play the good old Marston 😢

i don’t have my hopes up and once it comes out on pc we can get it on console or ps4 at least

Edited by streaz

DiEgOw_CrAzY
1 hour ago, John's haircut said:

I can't buy a damn pc so I will probably never play the good old Marston 😢

I can't buy a Pc either :/

streaz

https://imgur.com/vMSloqM

What the f*ck hahahah Sadie is insane lmao blew his whole head off

Edited by streaz

lol when I finished epilogue II yesterday, I tought I was playing with Arthur for a minute, John had this weird look, his eyes..and when I walked out outside of the house, he had Arthur walk style, ran and sprant like him lmao.

Edited by 0223998743

DiEgOw_CrAzY
36 minutes ago, 0223998743 said:

lol when I finished epilogue II yesterday, I tought I was playing with Arthur for a minute, John had this weird look, his eyes..and when I walked out outside of the house, he had Arthur walk style, ran and sprant like him lmao.

Yeah, he does have Arthur's animations at Becher's Hope, Hope rockstar fix that too. But his Sprint animation looks so awkward I wish they'd change for Arthur's, wich looks more similar to his running animation in RDR1

Darealbandicoot
11 hours ago, streaz said:

i have a weird feeling we might get the hair. but also completely not. lmao idk

Same. 

8 hours ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Yeah, he does have Arthur's animations at Becher's Hope, Hope rockstar fix that too. But his Sprint animation looks so awkward I wish they'd change for Arthur's, wich looks more similar to his running animation in RDR1

Don't forget he has Arthur's puking sound as well lol. I wonder if it's really an oversight and the puking sound was the last thing they added lol. Even female Online characters have Arthur's puking sound. 

Archiemac
8 hours ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

I prefer John's running animation because Arthurs is godamn aggressive and he looks like he's about to tackle someone.

DiEgOw_CrAzY
57 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Don't forget he has Arthur's puking sound as well lol. I wonder if it's really an oversight and the puking sound was the last thing they added lol. Even female Online characters have Arthur's puking sound. 

It's clearly an oversight

DoctorMike

Personally, I prefer Arthur's running animation, one of the only things I like about Arthur is his running animation because it looks very similar to John's RDR1 running animation

They should keep his jogging and walking animation but replace his running animation with Arthur's

DiEgOw_CrAzY
12 minutes ago, DoctorMike said:

Personally, I prefer Arthur's running animation, one of the only things I like about Arthur is his running animation because it looks very similar to John's RDR1 running animation

They should keep his jogging and walking animation but replace his running animation with Arthur's

This. The problem I have with John running animation, is that It looks too slow. He runs as fast as Arthur phisical, but the animation looks like he's a Giants taking large steps slowly.

His walking animation looks like his rdr1 walking, but taking small steps while in RDR1 he takes larger steps, his jogging animation is something I don't have any complains

Edited by DiEgOw_CrAzY

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Yesterday while changing to sleep, I was thinking about what I Said, of roleplaying as John in his year off the gang and It came to my mind, what If they are making a dlc about that year and we will be receiving all of his clothing and his og hair in this dlc? It seems possible imo

streaz
1 hour ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Yesterday while changing to sleep, I was thinking about what I Said, of roleplaying as John in his year off the gang and It came to my mind, what If they are making a dlc about that year and we will be receiving all of his clothing and his og hair in this dlc? It seems possible imo

was thinking that as well

what about right after he left arthur didn’t he go north or something

DiEgOw_CrAzY
25 minutes ago, streaz said:

was thinking that as well

what about right after he left arthur didn’t he go north or something

I don't know where did he went to, but he laid low. A dlc after Arthur arc wouldn't work, but a prequel about John would. Maybe the end of the dlc would be he getting back to camp and the ferry job

Piggsy pls

Speaking of animations I noticed sometimes if you go in water it may glitch and John will use the regular swimming animation. He still drowns if you stay in too long though.

streaz

john for sure had a signature walk style on RDR1

streaz

josh if we don’t get the hair u gon make a lot of people happy once it comes out for pc... hahah

happygrowls

John in Red Dead Redemption/RDR2 Chapters 1-6

video-the-hateful-eight-michael-madsen-o

John in RDR2 Epilogue

Image result for michael madsen reservoir dogs

streaz

i just saw a hanging video on rdr2, and there was a comment where someone said “rockstar should know that people usually evacuate bladder and bowels during hanging they should have added this”........................ uhhh that’s what u call TOO REALISTIC this man needs help i think lmao

Darealbandicoot

Oh look! John's hair!..... but it's chocolate brown.... like the hairstyle colors in Red Dead Online..... Oh I have a bad feeling about this. 2twz5x.jpg

Edited by Darealbandicoot

streaz
2 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Oh look! John's hair!..... but it's chocolate brown.... like the hairstyle colors in Red Dead Online..... Oh I have a bad feeling about this. 2twz5x.jpg

i saw a blonde one yesterday on the mission with sadie in the big canyon where u get the bounty that is like the mission off red dead 1 yeah it’s weird...

i cant stand seeing NPC’s with the hair, i always shoot their head off with a shotgun hahahah

Darealbandicoot
4 minutes ago, streaz said:

i saw a blonde one yesterday on the mission with sadie in the big canyon where u get the bounty that is like the mission off red dead 1 yeah it’s weird...

i cant stand seeing NPC’s with the hair, i always shoot their head off with a shotgun hahahah

I wouldn't be surprised if its added on the 26th to the Online barber since its available in multiple colors already AND the worst part is that the male Online characters use Arthur's scalp. I've also checked and Arthur's number 2 buzz cut and max slicked back hair is available in the Online barber already AND you can even use Arthur's hair color on them. 

Why add it to single player for free when you can make it Online exclusive and charge 3 gold bars for it 😣😡

Edited by Darealbandicoot

streaz
1 minute ago, Darealbandicoot said:

I wouldn't be surprised if its added on the 26th to the Online barber since its available in multiple colors already AND the worst part is that the male Online characters use Arthur's scalp. I've also checked and Arthur's number 2 buzz cut and max slicked back hair is available in the Online barber already AND you can even use Arthur's hair color on them. 

Why add it to single player for free when you can make it Online exclusive and charge 3 gold bars for it 😣😡

thats true... but it could be just cuz they are npc’s u never know i’m still trying to have hope but that is pretty weird... i really hope they don’t f*ck us over like that...

DiEgOw_CrAzY

If they add It to online, wouldn't It makes easyer to discover the hair name in the files so we can use It throught save editor?

Edited by DiEgOw_CrAzY

streaz
8 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

If they add It to online, wouldn't It makes easyer to discover the hair name in the files so we can use It throught save editor?

i’d think so but i’m not a pro with modding

Darealbandicoot
49 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Not at the moment since the Online data isn't stored in the single player save file. 

DiEgOw_CrAzY
1 minute ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Not at the moment since the Online data isn't stored in the single player save file. 

Oh, I thought they shared models and stuff

Cutter De Blanc
1 hour ago, streaz said:

thats true... but it could be just cuz they are npc’s u never know i’m still trying to have hope but that is pretty weird... i really hope they don’t f*ck us over like that...

Problem is they don't see it as f*cking us over, they see it as encouraging players to play the online mode which is where they make sustainable and constant profits

If anything they're f*cking over the people at their company who spent many man hours designing all these things that get cut

Really makes you wonder how much money they just threw away paying these people for work with no results to show for it

And honestly these aren't things we should be wondering about when we're just trying to have fun riding around on a horse and shooting people

Edited by Cutter De Blanc

DoctorMike
2 minutes ago, streaz said:

https://imgur.com/KARYVYN

off topic but this game is beautiful.

It was even better until Rockstar for some dumb reasons disabled ambient occlusion and downgraded the textures