4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Petition about that epilogue missing hair style

DiEgOw_CrAzY
42 minutes ago, spoonman039 said:

I had play the game for the first time around christmas at my friend's home on ps4 pro and an excellent tv, I guess it was updated at the newest version at the time. we experienced very small stutter at the chapter 1, I think it was Cornwall mission or that Pearson's mission, can't remember. recently I haven't seen any stuttering at all, this includes Saint Denis and Valentine which had the biggest framerate issues according to the players. but I might be wrong, this might be coincidence for me, I still play this game occasionally, and waiting for pc version

Yeah, you're wrong. The game was perfectly smooth by 1.02. everything was beautiful and ran Just fine on my PS4 slim. Then we received 1.03 and sh*t started to happen. Then 1.04 and 1.05 wich both came at the same week and everything really went to sh*t on single player

Edited by DiEgOw_CrAzY

JMarston
33 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

But the problem is, NOTHING got improved with the downgrade.

In fact, everything got WORSE. The game is designed for the old systems anyway and the day one patch even though it wasn't perfect, had the correct lighting and a more lively world.

Fue solo cuando la estúpida actualización en línea se cayó que todo se fue a la mierda con NO mejora en la velocidad de cuadros para compensar y las siguientes dos actualizaciones rompieron las cosas de izquierda a derecha en un solo jugador.

Hicieron lo mismo con GTA V, por lo que no es un problema de hardware, simplemente la codificación sh * tty que no se comprueba para detectar efectos negativos en un solo jugador debido a que demora demasiado en hacerlo. 

Hagámoslo para que esa camisa en particular no esté disponible fuera de un problema técnico y aún así no se le permita guardarlo en su guardarropa. Ah, y los pantalones que usa en el campamento solo están disponibles para usarlos en Pronghorn Ranch. ¿Por qué? Porque así es como es boah. Así es como se hace. 

Not to mention the black suspenders.

Darealbandicoot

So....11 days left. Let's hope they at least fix SOMETHING in Single player that isn't Online related (ex: nerfing the Varmit Rifle) 

O.Z
21 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

So....11 days left. Let's hope they at least fix SOMETHING in Single player that isn't Online related (ex: nerfing the Varmit Rifle) 

I suppose there is always hope, but I think it will be 100% online related. 

DiEgOw_CrAzY
13 minutes ago, O.Z said:

I suppose there is always hope, but I think it will be 100% online related. 

I really hope you're wrong

streaz
4 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

we all gotta have faith and if they don’t do it i guess we gotta wait till PC and to make it for console i guess /:

Darealbandicoot
8 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Me too. I wonder if any of the GTA Online Insiders can give us some info on if the next patch includes single player fixes? 

DiEgOw_CrAzY
28 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Me too. I wonder if any of the GTA Online Insiders can give us some info on if the next patch includes single player fixes? 

Is there anyone leaking info about rdr online's updates?

Darealbandicoot
53 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Is there anyone leaking info about rdr online's updates?

Not that I know of. Rockstar silenced everyone they could. 

Also, LMFAO at the featured ad😂

2tsp1g.jpg

Edited by Darealbandicoot

DiEgOw_CrAzY
9 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

2tsp1g.jpg

Lmfao 

O.Z
4 hours ago, streaz said:

i think i can notice that cuz i play on xbox x but also have it on ps4 to mod and it lags in valentine tho on ps4

Recently I am experiencing more frame drops on my One X in Strawberry than in Saint Denis. In fact for some reason the Strawberry is the most laggiest place in the whole game. 

41 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

2tsp1g.jpg

I’m 35 and slowly starting to resemble the look of the second picture from the left unfortunately. Oh well, that’s life I suppose.

Edited by O.Z

DiEgOw_CrAzY
1 hour ago, O.Z said:

I’m 35 and slowly starting to resemble the look of the second picture from the left unfortunately. Oh well, that’s life I suppose.

I'm barber and recommend you trying minoxidil, It may not get your hairline back but It'll prevent from receiding even more. I'm 26, my hair lenght goes almost to my weist and that's the thing I'm really afraid of surpassing the 30 years lol.

But now about the game, Rockstar posted some photos of that lady cosplaying Sadie, I commented in a funny way about John Marston's hair and the cosplayer liked my tweet. Let's Hope this calls any attention from R*

Edited by DiEgOw_CrAzY

streaz

hey is there any way to wear the scarf from the legend of the east outfit with other coats with the save editor

"What the hell are you wearing?"

jIQuWGg.jpg

streaz
34 minutes ago, 0223998743 said:

"What the hell are you wearing?"

jIQuWGg.jpg

how did u remove the second holster?

1 minute ago, streaz said:

how did u remove the second holster?

I'm not sure, I still have some old outfit from before the updates without the off hand holster. I don't know how it's still saved like this.

streaz
18 minutes ago, 0223998743 said:

I'm not sure, I still have some old outfit from before the updates without the off hand holster. I don't know how it's still saved like this.

damn

jedijosh920

O.Z
11 hours ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

I'm barber and recommend you trying minoxidil, It may not get your hairline back but It'll prevent from receiding even more. I'm 26, my hair lenght goes almost to my weist and that's the thing I'm really afraid of surpassing the 30 years lol.

Thanks for your recommendation, but tbh I’m not too fussed or depressed about it just yet, I think if it does get a lot worse and I get a bit insecure about it, I will just shave my head completely. 

Darealbandicoot
9 hours ago, streaz said:

are these pants purchasable?https://imgur.com/MUmJs3d

Nope 

8 hours ago, streaz said:

hey is there any way to wear the scarf from the legend of the east outfit with other coats with the save editor

Not at the moment no.... BUT.... you can wear the exact same scarf with any outfit you want in Red Dead Online in exchange for some gold...... 

5 hours ago, jedijosh920 said:

NFkjZOx.jpg

I've noticed that NPC John wears retextured versions of the ranch outfit flannel Cassimere shirt instead of the regular Cassimere shirt of the cowboy outfit. 

Archiemac

84k11fG.jpg

I also think John's chapter 1/great silence outfit is badass and one of his best outfits. But obviously rockstar only lets us use his jacket open which looks weird

DiEgOw_CrAzY
14 minutes ago, Archiemac said:

84k11fG.jpg

I also think John's chapter 1/great silence outfit is badass and one of his best outfits. But obviously rockstar only lets us use his jacket open which looks weird

Yeah, I Hope you guys find a way to wear all John's npc outfits on save editor, including this one

jje1000
On 2/11/2019 at 8:17 PM, jedijosh920 said:

Yeah it could've been a usable hairstyle if John's hair length was 6/7. But if and once RDR2 comes out on PC, this shouldn't be a problem anymore 🤪

Literally cannot wait for all the mods PC will have. Gang companions, fixed wanted systems, John's hair, restored cut content (if there is any), etc. etc.

On 2/10/2019 at 6:22 AM, streaz said:

https://imgur.com/BrCMljf

i was messing with arthur in save editor and i put his hair to the max and now i have johns black hair with a brown beard lmfaoo wtf

Can you get that outfit for John too? you've used the save editor and save wizard, that's all you need to do that kind of stuff?

Unbelievable that an existing and working closed coat is not even available from the get go, need to edit your save.

Want the belt and satchel gone ? need a glitch! lmao!

Edited by 0223998743

streaz
3 hours ago, Archiemac said:

84k11fG.jpg

yeah man this is one of my favorite NPC john outfits for sure his purple scarf is dope

2 hours ago, 0223998743 said:

Can you get that outfit for John too? you've used the save editor and save wizard, that's all you need to do that kind of stuff?

Unbelievable that an existing and working closed coat is not even available from the get go, need to edit your save.

i haven’t tried it as john im assuming it works as john with save editor and i agree man we shouldn’t need to mod to have normal stuff for john

2 hours ago, 0223998743 said:

all you gotta do is swap outfits in save editor with that outfit from chapter 1, i wonder if you could do that with any other outfits 🧐

Hetraet
4 hours ago, Archiemac said:

84k11fG.jpg

he looks fckin badass on that photo

If R* doesn't add improvements for singleplayer on 26th patch, I'll be forced to move on from rdr 2, there's literally nothing to do after I completed it all, I don't want to play the game over and over again, it has become really boring. Not to mention John looks like sh*t.

DiEgOw_CrAzY
13 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

he looks fckin badass on that photo

If R* doesn't add improvements for singleplayer on 26th patch, I'll be forced to move on from rdr 2, there's literally nothing to do after I completed it all, I don't want to play the game over and over again, it has become really boring. Not to mention John looks like sh*t.

This. I want his hair mostly to roleplay that year he spent away from the gang. I want him to look greasy and badass. Not that soft cowboy with fancy hair (It works for Arthur, not for John)

Darealbandicoot

10 days left....Could use some update leaks 😬