Cutter De Blanc

On the 26th its gonna be like

>downloads update

>checks sh*t

>nope nope nope

>deletes update

streaz
1 hour ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Some of the top comments in GTA Online videos is for Story DLC and online vehicles in Story Mode. They still haven't done it lol. If it doesn't make them any money, I'm afraid it won't be added. I HOPE it's added... but I've completely lost faith since they didn't say anything about miscellaneous RDR2 Story Mode fixes and improvements. 

that’s true /:

WeebleTron

Oh I have faith....this hairstyle will be modded in on PC when it inevitably releases. It’s such a simple add I feel like they would’ve patched it in already if they were going to. Also hopefully someone can change his eyes back to brown instead of baby blue. 

Cutter De Blanc
20 minutes ago, WeebleTron said:

Oh I have faith....this hairstyle will be modded in on PC when it inevitably releases. It’s such a simple add I feel like they would’ve patched it in already if they were going to. Also hopefully someone can change his eyes back to brown instead of baby blue. 

His eyes aren't really brown either,  they look to me a darker blue green mottled with brown, a very interesting and distinctive eye color at any rate,  definitely not bright blue though

Darealbandicoot
1 hour ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

>downloads update

>checks sh*t

>nope nope nope

>deletes update

Single Player.exe not found. Return to Red Dead Online. 

streaz

armadillo on rdr2 gives me such breaking bad vibes it’s crazy am i the only one new austin in general does too

Edited by streaz

DiEgOw_CrAzY
20 minutes ago, streaz said:

armadillo on rdr2 gives me such breaking bad vibes it’s crazy am i the only one new austin in general does too

Nah, I don't like It in there either. So strange, they've changed It so much, the sand and rocks are redish and vegetation so green, in RDR1 It was beigeish and yellowish sand and rocks with dry green yellowish vegetation. NA looks more like mexico in rdr2 besides near McFarlane's ranch. Also, NA seems so dead in all aspects.

1 hour ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

His eyes aren't really brown either,  they look to me a darker blue green mottled with brown, a very interesting and distinctive eye color at any rate,  definitely not bright blue though

Yeah, I don't see this "baby blue" eyes either, It's like a dark greenish. Didn't bother me as much as the hair.

ThroatSlasher2
2 hours ago, WeebleTron said:

*tries to run Google Chrome*

*sees sparks coming out of computer*

*puts Arthur's wig on*

*cries*

Edited by ThroatSlasher2

Hetraet
2 hours ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

His eyes aren't really brown either,  they look to me a darker blue green mottled with brown, a very interesting and distinctive eye color at any rate,  definitely not bright blue 

I actually have the same eye color irl like that so this quite compliments me lol

Darealbandicoot

I've figured out why John's gloves are oversized. Rockstar replaced the model with that of the yellow worn working gloves he wears while building BUT made them even bigger and weirdly shaped. Rockstar logic at its finest. 

Edited by Darealbandicoot

DiEgOw_CrAzY
24 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

I've figured out why John's gloves are oversized. Rockstar replaced the model with that of the yellow worn working gloves he wears while building BUT made them even bigger and weirdly shaped. Rockstar logic at its finest. 

So they are adding/Changing models but not adding/Changing the freaking hair. Kuddos Rockstar

streaz

they even name his hat “johns classic hat” and they can’t realize we need his CLASSIC HAIR

Edited by streaz

spoonman039
22 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

cool find dude, this will be one of the first thing I'm gonna check out when we get pc version

O.Z
10 hours ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

>downloads update

>checks sh*t

>nope nope nope

>deletes update

The sad thing is, you can’t actually delete the update, once you install it you are stuck with it...

Cutter De Blanc

Well, I mean I'll go back to 1.00

ThroatSlasher2
15 minutes ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

Well, I mean I'll go back to 1.00

Or just disable your internet and wait for us to give you the unfortunate news. 

Greed will prevail...

Darealbandicoot

After combing through videos, I noticed that the day one patch wasn't so perfect after all! It's what introduced the change in John's gloves.  Also, I figured out how to post proper images. Yay! 

Screenshot-20190215-122716.png

What we should have vs what we got 😒

2trdcv.jpg

DiEgOw_CrAzY
1 hour ago, Darealbandicoot said:

After combing through videos, I noticed that the day one patch wasn't so perfect after all! It's what introduced the change in John's gloves.  Also, I figured out how to post proper images. Yay! 

Screenshot-20190215-122716.png

What we should have vs what we got 😒

2trdcv.jpg

This ambient oclusion missing shadow layers on 1.05 looks so awful

streaz

did they seriously downgrade the graphics with updates? what the f*ck is wrong with them?

DiEgOw_CrAzY
1 hour ago, streaz said:

did they seriously downgrade the graphics with updates? what the f*ck is wrong with them?

Yes, they did.

streaz
7 hours ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Yes, they did.

i didn’t notice but now i will lol that’s hella messed up why tf would they even do that...

i swear they gotta be drunk making these updates

Edited by streaz

streaz

it’d be cool if we could lay down on our chest in red dead

Edited by streaz

Darealbandicoot

I've noticed something.... John's oversized gloves are a PERFECT fit for Arthur's big arms. This just keeps getting weirder. 

spoonman039
1 hour ago, streaz said:

the game had performance issues in some areas, so they needed to optimize it for older versions of PS4 and XBOX 1. i'm not sure if the game checks if you play on PS4  pro / XBOX 1X, maybe in that case it doesn't downgrade.. but overall this is a good thing. people that complain on graphics should invest in better tv or wait for new console generation or pc version. performance should be the most important

ThroatSlasher2
2 minutes ago, spoonman039 said:

the game had performance issues in some areas, so they needed to optimize it for older versions of PS4 and XBOX 1. i'm not sure if the game checks if you play on PS4  pro / XBOX 1X, maybe in that case it doesn't downgrade.. but overall this is a good thing. people that complain on graphics should invest in better tv or wait for new console generation or pc version. performance should be the most important

To be honest, RDR2's performance is pretty good for my old fat PS4. The only time I hear the fan -jet engine- start is usually when I inspect items in first person or when I go to the trapper.

spoonman039
6 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

I've noticed something.... John's oversized gloves are a PERFECT fit for Arthur's big arms. This just keeps getting weirder. 

cool, maybe they planned that Arthur should have perfect fit gloves too, but scrapped them in process.. than later maybe they decided to add them again, but messed it up.. we should wait for next update, they probably work on something..

JMarston

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg🤷‍♂️

Darealbandicoot
14 minutes ago, spoonman039 said:

But the problem is, NOTHING got improved with the downgrade.

In fact, everything got WORSE. The game is designed for the old systems anyway and the day one patch even though it wasn't perfect, had the correct lighting and a more lively world.

It was only when the stupid Online update dropped that everything went to sh*t with NO improvement in framerate whatsoever to compensate and the next two updates breaking things left and right in single player.

They did the same thing with GTA V so it's not a hardware issue, just sh*tty coding that isn't checked for any negative effects on single player due to taking too long to do. 

10 minutes ago, JMarston said:

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg🤷‍♂️

Let us make it so that particular shirt isn't available outside of a glitch and even then your not allowed to save it to your wardrobe. Oh and the pants he wears at camp are only available to be worn at Pronghorn Ranch. Why? Cause that's the way it is boah. That's the way it f*cking is. 

spoonman039
2 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

But the problem is, NOTHING got improved with the downgrade. In fact, everything got WORSE. The game is designed for the old systems anyway and the day one patch even though it wasn't perfect, had the correct lighting and a more lively world. It was only when the stupid Online update dropped that everything went to sh*t with NO improvement in framerate whatsoever to compensate. 

I had play the game for the first time around christmas at my friend's home on ps4 pro and an excellent tv, I guess it was updated at the newest version at the time. we experienced very small stutter at the chapter 1, I think it was Cornwall mission or that Pearson's mission, can't remember. recently I haven't seen any stuttering at all, this includes Saint Denis and Valentine which had the biggest framerate issues according to the players. but I might be wrong, this might be coincidence for me, I still play this game occasionally, and waiting for pc version

streaz
36 minutes ago, spoonman039 said:

i think i can notice that cuz i play on xbox x but also have it on ps4 to mod and it lags in valentine tho on ps4

Edited by streaz