Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Petition about that epilogue missing hair style

Recommended Posts

ThatDamnScottishGuy

The thing that pisses me off is how late they cut it. Literally a couple of months before release we saw screens of epilogue John with that hair, infact ALL screens of John during that point had that hair. Even the missions screens show it. Whoever works at R* and decided a full month before the release to remove that and give him Arthur’s needs to be f*cking fired. I don’t know what’s more insulting, the fact they didn’t bother trying to remove any leftover hints of the hair, or the fact they figured people wouldn’t notice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY

How do you guys do to speak with that Filipi/Philip guy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DoctorMike
12 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

How do you guys do to speak with that Filipi/Philip guy?

Who? 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
On 2/4/2019 at 9:03 PM, ThatDamnScottishGuy said:

QTb5a74.jpg

 

sAXyYrS.jpg

 

The reply I got. Same guy who talked to me last time. Said mostly the same thing, apart from this time he added that they’re working on improving customisation and to wait for the update.

@DoctorMike him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Archiemac

7nV4R08.jpgsaw this article and it pissed me off. The only thing rockstar seem to be tackling is how many gold bars they can shove in my face. And also "major" update made laugh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThroatSlasher2

"Major update"

 

Yeah.

 

More like "Life saving procedure"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz

https://imgur.com/jubp6yH

this is by far my favorite NPC john outfit, it looks so badass why would they not give us that coat or any of his npc clothes like think about it what even is the point of taking them away from his character no point. 

we all just have to hope that they add his hair in the next update but don’t say anything bout it cuz it’d be a spoiler. we gotta have faiiiiith it’s all we have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
15 minutes ago, streaz said:

https://imgur.com/jubp6yH

this is by far my favorite NPC john outfit, it looks so badass why would they not give us that coat or any of his npc clothes like think about it what even is the point of taking them away from his character no point. 

we all just have to hope that they add his hair in the next update but don’t say anything bout it cuz it’d be a spoiler. we gotta have faiiiiith it’s all we have

This outfit and his shotgun coat are my favs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
22 minutes ago, streaz said:

https://imgur.com/jubp6yH

this is by far my favorite NPC john outfit, it looks so badass why would they not give us that coat or any of his npc clothes like think about it what even is the point of taking them away from his character no point. 

we all just have to hope that they add his hair in the next update but don’t say anything bout it cuz it’d be a spoiler. we gotta have faiiiiith it’s all we have

My faith dropped to zero when they didn't even mention story mode at all. Not even a "Further QOL improvements to story mode" note. Just Red Dead Online this and Red Dead Online that. I have a suspicion the Housers are behind this. They HATE updates to their single player games especially Sam who thinks the final product is "perfect" and to taint it with extra content or additional patches would ruin his vision. 

Edited by Darealbandicoot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThatDamnScottishGuy
3 hours ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

How do you guys do to speak with that Filipi/Philip guy?

I just filled out a ticket and both times it was him who replied.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DoctorMike
32 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

My faith dropped to zero when they didn't even mention story mode at all. Not even a "Further QOL improvements to story mode" note. Just Red Dead Online this and Red Dead Online that. I have a suspicion the Housers are behind this. They HATE updates to their single player games especially Sam who thinks the final product is "perfect" and to taint it with extra content or additional patches would ruin his vision. 

Yet they downgraded AO, downgraded the outfits' textures, tripled John's gloves in size etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova

The toxic community bleeds over from GTAO into RDO?

 

acpi5OU.jpg

 

They are only listening to what the players want because RDO is dying out of the gate and is getting destroyed by players, critics and Youtubers alike.

Why can't we have the distance blips in GTAO? Oh thats right because they would lose half of their player base if the ass-dick-holes could not instantly spot their prey to fed their ADHD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz

https://imgur.com/hfB6kOd

found another commment about people wanting johns hair, we need this to f*cking happen 😕

Edited by streaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
5 hours ago, DoctorMike said:

Yet they downgraded AO, downgraded the outfits' textures, tripled John's gloves in size etc. 

They don't care about downgrades as long as there isn't a patch to improve things lol. At least that's what I heard over the years 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
2 hours ago, Darealbandicoot said:

They don't care about downgrades as long as there isn't a patch to improve things lol. At least that's what I heard over the years 

I remember The Witcher 3 received a patch to improve graphics, that's the way It is 🎶

Edited by DiEgOw_CrAzY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot

So..... any news on John's hair anyone? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY

Another super edit I've made using WhatsApp edit tools lol

 

PsxUyfd.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
happygrowls
2 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Another super edit I've made using WhatsApp edit tools lol

 

PsxUyfd.jpg

Is that John's 1899 hat? Where'd you get that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
10 minutes ago, happygrowls said:

Is that John's 1899 hat? Where'd you get that?

During epilogue 1, after a mission he will be wearing the hat. Get into a fight so the hat falls and get It back, It Will get saved on your wardrobe

Edited by DiEgOw_CrAzY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
happygrowls
Just now, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

During epilogue 1, after a mission he will be wearing the hat. Get into a fight so the hat falls and get It back, It Will get saved on your wardrobe

Oh damn that's awesome! I'll be sure to do that, I'm near the end of Chapter 6 on my second playthrough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
O.Z
14 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Another super edit I've made using WhatsApp edit tools lol

 

PsxUyfd.jpg

That’s not bad actually, did you use photoshop? If I was you I would send my resume including this picture to Rockstar. You might get a job. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
13 minutes ago, O.Z said:

That’s not bad actually, did you use photoshop? If I was you I would send my resume including this picture to Rockstar. You might get a job. 

I could do better on a pc, but I did It in a couple minutes I was bored lol. Just wish Rockstar really adds It, I'm playing throught the game and not doing any side missions so I have more things to do with John this time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz

the epilogue would be so much more enjoyable with classic john marston and his clothes. it sounds little and dumb but it could make a HUGE difference and they can’t see that i guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JMarston

0_0.jpgHave faith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
25 minutes ago, JMarston said:

0_0.jpgHave faith.

I have faith we will be playing this John

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz
40 minutes ago, JMarston said:

0_0.jpgHave faith.

i have faith for the next update to maybe low key add the hair and not say anything that’d be lit and surprising tho...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
1 hour ago, streaz said:

the epilogue would be so much more enjoyable with classic john marston and his clothes. it sounds little and dumb but it could make a HUGE difference and they can’t see that i guess

Patch description for this Red Dead Online update be like:

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
19 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Patch description for this Red Dead Online update be like:

 

 

 

 

Lol, true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz
45 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Patch description for this Red Dead Online update be like:

 

 

 

 

😂😂😭😭😭😭

i hope maybe they learn from gta but i doubt it, i always got faith tho 😂 since it isn’t a huge thing if u think about it there is a possibility for them to add it i’ve seen many top comments on rdr2 videos be “we want johns classic hair” etc things like that there is NO way no one there hasn’t noticed. like cmon they aren’t blind😩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
1 hour ago, streaz said:

😂😂😭😭😭😭

i hope maybe they learn from gta but i doubt it, i always got faith tho 😂 since it isn’t a huge thing if u think about it there is a possibility for them to add it i’ve seen many top comments on rdr2 videos be “we want johns classic hair” etc things like that there is NO way no one there hasn’t noticed. like cmon they aren’t blind😩

Some of the top comments in GTA Online videos is for Story DLC and online vehicles in Story Mode. They still haven't done it lol. If it doesn't make them any money, I'm afraid it won't be added. I HOPE it's added... but I've completely lost faith since they didn't say anything about miscellaneous RDR2 Story Mode fixes and improvements. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.