3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Petition about that epilogue missing hair style

SurrenderDorothy

Man, should I be hoping that they'll bring this in?

I have a hard time believing they'll do anything about SP, let alone adding John's hair.

streaz
18 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

The golden guns are still in my game and I wish I knew how to turn It off. I ain't no pimp, don't like golden stuff

YouTubers doesn't know sh*t, but It obviously is a online update, but we ain't asking for a huge update on single player, Just a small one and It counts as spoiler, so If they add the hair, they might not say they did

that’s true, i’m not tryna be negative i’m just saying it’s probably a online update but true they wouldn’t say “we are adding johns classic hair into the game for you to play with” cuz that would be spoilers if they do add it it’ll just probably be added without saying anything which would be dope and true youtubers don’t know sh*t lol

they should just add it and say “new hairstyle added to single player”

Hetraet
38 minutes ago, Archiemac said:

Do you mean the golden guns are still on your game?

This is what mine is like

22pKQ03.jpg

yep, but for example on my first normal save there aren't no golden guns, but at my first hardcore there are... I guess it's just about luck

streaz

ONE DAY WE WILL ALL GET JOHNS HAIR AND WILL BE HAPPY WE CANT LOSE FAITH THOUGH IF WE DO PC MAY NOT COME OUT 😂😂

Cutter De Blanc

They are really f*cking on about their online mode on Twitter right now

Darealbandicoot
2 hours ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

The golden guns are still in my game and I wish I knew how to turn It off. I ain't no pimp, don't like golden stuff

YouTubers doesn't know sh*t, but It obviously is a online update, but we ain't asking for a huge update on single player, Just a small one and It counts as spoiler, so If they add the hair, they might not say they did

Wait, what's going on with golden guns in RDR1? There's a toggle in the options menu to turn gold guns on and off for me anyways. Is it disabled for some people? 

2 hours ago, SurrenderDorothy said:

Man, should I be hoping that they'll bring this in?

I have a hard time believing they'll do anything about SP, let alone adding John's hair.

All we have is faith. 

Edited by Darealbandicoot

streaz

Lmao rockstars becoming a joke yeah guys don’t worry we can get EXTRA XP bonus if we play online this week!!!!!!!!! isn’t that crazy cool omg!!!!!!!!!

level up for nothing i don’t even play online it’s sh*t

Edited by streaz

Cutter De Blanc
2 minutes ago, streaz said:

Lmao rockstars a joke yeah guys don’t worry we can get EXTRA XP bonus if we play online this week!!!!!!!!! isn’t that crazy cool omg!!!!!!!!!

level up for nothing i don’t even play online it’s sh*t

They're getting dragged in the Twitter comments too, but they're too f*cking tone deaf to give a sh*t

Darealbandicoot
4 hours ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

They will give you no new hair, but will patch the Arthur in New Austin glitch

According to their twitter the next patch is on the 26th

Why do I have a feeling in the bottom of my stomach that this is the only "fix" Single player will get along with more broken sh*t?

HOPEFULLY... they fix the graphics, John's gloves, add John's NPC clothes, purchasable gang member horses for the epilogue, fix the camp requests and activity bug, Beard and hair growth bug, and all the other prominent bugs AND..... Add in John's classic hair in all its customisable glory....

but that's looking very slim because they didn't even MENTION single player at all in the newswire post.

The perfect place to say single player would be getting bug fixes would be in the "Other fixes and more:" section at the end of the newswire post but..... well, we'll see in two weeks. 

Just now, Cutter De Blanc said:

They're getting dragged in the Twitter comments too, but they're too f*cking tone deaf to give a sh*t

You only get the XP bonus IF and only IF.... your in a posse with other players.... OMFG YES!!!! I LOVE YOU ROCKSTAR!! LETTSSS GGOOOOOOO!!! 

Cutter De Blanc

My predictions:

-Fixed a glitch allowing players to access interiors using the lantern

-Fixed a bug allowing players to exit the map boundaries

-Nerfed the Varmint rifle in both SP and Online

And I mean is anyone surprised that they make this announcement the same day stock market analysts predict red dead will underperform,  and that take-two's stock is going down? The greed is just right there on the surface for everyone to see

They don't care about gamers, they care about shareholders

Edited by Cutter De Blanc

streaz
18 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Why do I have a feeling in the bottom of my stomach that this is the only "fix" Single player will get along with more broken sh*t?

HOPEFULLY... they fix the graphics, John's gloves, add John's NPC clothes, purchasable gang member horses for the epilogue, fix the camp requests and activity bug, Beard and hair growth bug, and all the other prominent bugs AND..... Add in John's classic hair in all its customisable glory....

but that's looking very slim because they didn't even MENTION single player at all in the newswire post.

The perfect place to say single player would be getting bug fixes would be in the "Other fixes and more:" section at the end of the newswire post but..... well, we'll see in two weeks. 

You only get the XP bonus IF and only IF.... your in a posse with other players.... OMFG YES!!!! I LOVE YOU ROCKSTAR!! LETTSSS GGOOOOOOO!!! 

Lmfaoooooooo fr smfh. and same i hope they don’t just patch guarma and new mexico then do nothing... they’d get a lot of respect if they payed attention to single player lovers and actually fix what’s wrong with it and what they changed, and make their fans happy instead of throwing us over their shoulders and catering to the children and toxic online players coming from GTA online

Edited by streaz

Darealbandicoot
18 minutes ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

My predictions:

-Fixed a glitch allowing players to access interiors using the lantern

-Fixed a bug allowing players to exit the map boundaries

-Nerfed the Varmint rifle in both SP and Online

And I mean is anyone surprised that they make this announcement the same day stock market analysts predict red dead will underperform,  and that take-two's stock is going down? The greed is just right there on the surface for everyone to see

They don't care about gamers, they care about shareholders

Oh and I bet the Varmit Rifle performance to collect 3 star pelts from animals will be f*cked now. 

9 minutes ago, streaz said:

Lmfaoooooooo fr smfh. and same i hope they don’t just patch guarma and new mexico then do nothing... they’d get a lot of respect if they payed attention to single player lovers and actually fix what’s wrong with it and what they changed, and make their fans happy instead of throwing us over their shoulders and catering to the children and toxic online players coming from GTA online

Well.... They already f*cked us over with GTA V. Same behaviour and everything. 

Cutter De Blanc
1 minute ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Oh and I bet the Varmit Rifle performance to collect 3 star pelts from animals will be f*cked now. 

Their post indicates that they're reducing the accuracy of it, which really from what I've been reading about the complaints of the weapon, is a compromise that pleases no one, since it will still kill with a headshot

streaz
8 minutes ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

Their post indicates that they're reducing the accuracy of it, which really from what I've been reading about the complaints of the weapon, is a compromise that pleases no one, since it will still kill with a headshot

exactly lmao someone working there has been drinking too much guarma rum n taking too much cocaine gum😂

12 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Well.... They already f*cked us over with GTA V. Same behaviour and everything. 

they shouldn’t mess with the varmint rifle in single player

Edited by streaz

Cutter De Blanc

This reminds me of some weird social experiment where they're seeing how badly they can handle maintaining this game while still turning a profit

Archiemac

My question is why the f*ck do rockstar let you wear Arthurs clothes on John but not John's clothes on john!

Darealbandicoot
1 minute ago, streaz said:

exactly lmao someone working there has been drinking too much guarma rum and taking too much cocaine gum😂

they shouldn’t mess with the varmint rifle in single player

Oh but they will. Online and single player share the same weapon stats just like GTA V and GTA Online. If ANYTHING got nerfed in GTA Online, it would be nerfed in GTA V as well. Also this is the same company who love patching fun single player glitches or features. Like the little house North of Saint Denis had rare horses hitched there but papa Rockstar patched it. Hell, they patched the original Mexico glitchs for BOTH Single player and Online. 

1 minute ago, Archiemac said:

My question is why the f*ck do rockstar let you wear Arthurs clothes on John but not John's clothes on john!

Because.... THAT'S THE WAY IT IS BOAH!! Now, be a good little Outlaw and buy some gold for more honky tonk outfits YEEHAWWWW!!! 

streaz
2 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Oh but they will. Online and single player share the same weapon stats just like GTA V and GTA Online. If ANYTHING got nerfed in GTA Online, it would be nerfed in GTA V as well. Also this is the same company who love patching fun single player glitches or features. Like the little house North of Saint Denis had rare horses hitched there but papa Rockstar patched it. Hell, they patched the original Mexico glitchs for BOTH Single player and Online. 

honestly so disappointing... rockstar makes the best games but can’t take good feedback and fix things in single player 😕

Edited by streaz

Archiemac

Random question. Is it possible to mod rdr 1 on Xbox one or 360?

Darealbandicoot
20 minutes ago, Archiemac said:

Yes on Xbox 360 if you have the right equipment for it. You need a modded console since there isn't really a good RDR1 save editor. 

Edited by Darealbandicoot

Hetraet
19 minutes ago, Archiemac said:

As far as I know, you can use mods on 360 via save editor easily, but can't mod at all on one...one doesn't support save game export, and you can install jedijosh's mod menu on 360 if you have some special xbox or idk

Archiemac
Just now, Darealbandicoot said:

Yes on Xbox 360 if you have the right equipment for it. You need a modded console since their isn't really a good RDR1 save editor. 

Oh okay. I know nothing of modding but I really wanna try and do it. I'm really dense on this stuff. So how do you get a modded console?

Darealbandicoot
1 minute ago, Archiemac said:

Oh okay. I know nothing of modding but I really wanna try and do it. I'm really dense on this stuff. So how do you get a modded console?

I'm not entirely sure. I never dabbled with them myself lol. 

Archiemac
1 minute ago, Darealbandicoot said:

I'm not entirely sure. I never dabbled with them myself lol. 

Ok thanks

DiEgOw_CrAzY

I guess this update might be our last shot, as the game came out so long ago. I'm puting all my hopes in this one, GOD PLEASE BE THE UPDATE WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

cp1dell

For those of you who do not have the GOTY Edition of the game, but have golden guns that can’t be turned off with a menu option - refer to this support page. It’s actually a button combo you have to enter to turn them off. Apparently after some update they gave the golden guns to anyone with a Social Club account.

DiEgOw_CrAzY
11 minutes ago, cp1dell said:

For those of you who do not have the GOTY Edition of the game, but have golden guns that can’t be turned off with a menu option - refer to this support page. It’s actually a button combo you have to enter to turn them off. Apparently after some update they gave the golden guns to anyone with a Social Club account.

THANKS, I hate those golden guns, mine is the standard version, so there is no button to turn off, as I remember in my goty version on 360 It had the button

streaz
33 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

I guess this update might be our last shot, as the game came out so long ago. I'm puting all my hopes in this one, GOD PLEASE BE THE UPDATE WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

it’s honestly f*cked up they make us want a hair style so bad that literally should just be in the game normally like i’m right with u i always hope a random update happens with the hair or i see someone say in here “check the barber it’s there” i really wish they would just f*cking add it please GOD MAKE THEM ADD IT LMAO

DiEgOw_CrAzY
57 minutes ago, streaz said:

it’s honestly f*cked up they make us want a hair style so bad that literally should just be in the game normally like i’m right with u i always hope a random update happens with the hair or i see someone say in here “check the barber it’s there” i really wish they would just f*cking add it please GOD MAKE THEM ADD IT LMAO

Yes, I am so pissed they haven't added It from the start. What the hell were they thinking on removing John's own hairstyle?

streaz

guys i saw a random comment on a youtube toll thing and this guy wanted johns OG hair and it had like 200 likes and it wasn’t any of you i don’t think we need to spread the message and the petition more maybe? i know it’s not that much but we aren’t the only ones that want his hair back

Edited by streaz