3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Petition about that epilogue missing hair style

streaz

aye bandicoot i’ve been trying for so long to get the closed winter coat outfit on my

normal save but the save editor works with everything except my clothing it’s weird could you

maybe just send me your save? or what do you need to do, i extracted a chapter 1 outfit the imported it into my main save and it didn’t change at all it’s weird and i really would like to get the closed coat

streaz

if you could hook me up with a save that’d be lit but idk how/why this won’t work for me i need it 

PM me if you can bro it’d be appreciated

Edited by streaz

Darealbandicoot
1 hour ago, streaz said:

aye bandicoot i’ve been trying for so long to get the closed winter coat outfit on my

normal save but the save editor works with everything except my clothing it’s weird could you

maybe just send me your save? or what do you need to do, i extracted a chapter 1 outfit the imported it into my main save and it didn’t change at all it’s weird and i really would like to get the closed coat

Hmm. Did you replace your current outfit with the winter outfit? Are you playing as Arthur or John?  You need to load your save again from the pause menu when you initially load in. If that doesn't work, save an outfit in saved outfits and replace it with the winter outfit in the save editor. 

Edited by Darealbandicoot

streaz
4 hours ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Hmm. Did you replace your current outfit with the winter outfit? Are you playing as Arthur or John?  You need to load your save again from the pause menu when you initially load in. If that doesn't work, save an outfit in saved outfits and replace it with the winter outfit in the save editor. 

i’m playing as arthur and for some reason and i kept reloading my save but it wouldn’t save the outfits at all but i’ll try thanks man

do i have to be on a certain chapter

could putting god mods on f*ck it up because idk why but everything works but changing outfits :/

streaz

does it need to be on patch 1

streaz

got it to work thanks man this is dope

Darealbandicoot
4 hours ago, streaz said:

i’m playing as arthur and for some reason and i kept reloading my save but it wouldn’t save the outfits at all but i’ll try thanks man

do i have to be on a certain chapter

could putting god mods on f*ck it up because idk why but everything works but changing outfits :/

Nope. It should work regardless. 

1 hour ago, streaz said:

got it to work thanks man this is dope

Enjoy! 

Possebility
20 hours ago, jedijosh920 said:

Yeah that's the plan, if not, replacing the 6th or 7th length of the current right parted hairstyle to the original hair also works. Each hair style and length is it's own model, so replacing one of those to the original hair model will work. 

Hell yeah, I've heard from people who've seen the game internally or worked on it, that the structure is very similar to GTA 5's and it should be easy to create mods, trainers, etc when it comes out on PC. I plan on being one of the first to do that, I actually was the first to create a mod menu on the first game, Red Dead Redemption 1, so I have experience and determination. Just a matter of waiting for an announcement and release, I'm itching to create mods for it already 😜

zikpE6x.jpg

Here's an image of a script I made where I removed John's hat in RDR1. It reveals his glorious original hair 😍

Nope, all the John's you see in-game are the same model for both player and NPC. Confirmed in the save files. He just has a lot of components that mix and match is all.

Amazing!

btw could you make screenshots of all his RDR1 outfits in high quality and post them in here also?

DiEgOw_CrAzY
13 minutes ago, Possebility said:

Amazing!

btw could you make screenshots of all his RDR1 outfits in high quality and post them in here also?

Smart tv app's screenshot Button

streaz

https://imgur.com/BrCMljf

i was messing with arthur in save editor and i put his hair to the max and now i have johns black hair with a brown beard lmfaoo wtf

happygrowls
13 minutes ago, streaz said:

https://imgur.com/BrCMljf

i was messing with arthur in save editor and i put his hair to the max and now i have johns black hair with a brown beard lmfaoo wtf

arthur ate that ass but didn't know that she had curry the previous night

streaz
12 minutes ago, happygrowls said:

arthur ate that ass but didn't know that she had curry the previous night

LMAOOO

Archiemac
2 hours ago, Possebility said:

Amazing!

I could probably try. I'm in the middle of a %100 of rdr 1 again

John's haircut
10 minutes ago, Archiemac said:

I could probably try. I'm in the middle of a %100 of rdr 1 again

Cheat code unlock all outfits

Archiemac
7 minutes ago, John's haircut said:

Cheat code unlock all outfits

sh*t yeah I'll just do that. Lol.

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Waiting Rockstar add John's hair

ThroatSlasher2

51510806_2355655821114011_53440175248139

Rockstar has me shaking my head amid, amidst a crashing protagonist. 

DiEgOw_CrAzY

I still can't belive how rockstar nailed John's appearence throught the whole game, but messed up on epilogue. This keep bugging me

Archiemac
16 hours ago, Possebility said:

Amazing!

I'm in the middle of taking pics but wondered if you want full body photos or ones like that

Possebility

great! full body front view pls if you don't mind.

Archiemac
Just now, Possebility said:

great! full body front view pls if you don't mind.

Alright I'll get right onto it

DiEgOw_CrAzY

We could make a side by side comparison of RDR1 and 2 John, Full front body

Possebility

np at all with Archiemac's pics

Hetraet

off topic:

Is it just me but I can't find anything really enjoyable in the game after completing it 100%, in rdr 1, we could at least do all this kind of stuff like bounties, high stakes poker, train robberies etc. and in rdr 2 we only get to do each bounty once (which makes sense but makes the game less enjoyable), trains are not even highlighted on the minimap, gambling doesn't really pay out well and John looks like crash bandicoot with Arthur's hair.

Hunting and glitching to guarma just doesn't do it for me. I just feel like every game from R* had tons of things to do post completing the game, which rdr 2 lacks. I found myself returning to rdr 1 having a blast (finished it 4 times 100% by now). Also a thing I seriously miss in rdr 2 are bank robberies, there are just a few and those are missions. Also I'd like to get outfits by completing objectives, not simply obtaining it by money. (legend of the east outfit sux btw) I wanted to leave my opinion here as this forum evolved kinda into R* is starting to suck topic, maybe I should start a new one?

Archiemac

Pmw1760.jpg

fo4y2VL.jpg

HJ2SiJi.jpg

C6aiDpL.jpg

c4uFQCL.jpg

AYawyUu.jpg

8GocWUn.jpg

dBUrRNb.jpg

I tried doing it in gameplay but it turned out too low resolution. This was the best I could do sorry

Hetraet

also in the first game, we got much more alive world after completing the game, in rdr 2 only event I really encounter is the mexican shooting at stuff 

Darealbandicoot
8 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

off topic:

Is it just me but I can't find anything really enjoyable in the game after completing it 100%, in rdr 1, we could at least do all this kind of stuff like bounties, high stakes poker, train robberies etc. and in rdr 2 we only get to do each bounty once (which makes sense but makes the game less enjoyable), trains are not even highlighted on the minimap, gambling doesn't really pay out well and John looks like crash bandicoot with Arthur's hair.

Hunting and glitching to guarma just doesn't do it for me. I just feel like every game from R* had tons of things to do post completing the game, which rdr 2 lacks. I found myself returning to rdr 1 having a blast (finished it 4 times 100% by now). Also a thing I seriously miss in rdr 2 are bank robberies, there are just a few and those are missions. Also I'd like to get outfits by completing objectives, not simply obtaining it by money. (legend of the east outfit sux btw) I wanted to leave my opinion here as this forum evolved kinda into R* is starting to suck topic, maybe I should start a new one?

Oh but trains DO appear on the map..... In Red Dead Online.... 

Possebility
47 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

off topic:

Just enjoy the nature by watching animals or get into some roleplay

And completing the game doesn't mean you cannot have some saves where you'd play those side missions over and over again in a different way, e.g. without guns.

Got tons of saves (no slots left) I won't overwrite. Most with different attire options due to glitches (John's union suit; Arthur's Whittemore; Arthur's sheriff badge; naked glitch in Chapter 2 so you still get fishing rod, binos, camp for rp). IMO you definitely need to watch some classic genre movies. Good luck, game's worth it.

45 minutes ago, Archiemac said:

I tried doing it in gameplay but it turned out too low resolution. This was the best I could do sorry

nah, res seems fine to me, best quality on the web so far. Thought there're about 25 attires or so (Jack's sheriff outfit's missing)?. I'm glad with this preview tho.

Edited by Possebility

Archiemac
4 minutes ago, Possebility said:

Just enjoy the nature by watching animals or get into some roleplay

And completing the game doesn't mean you cannot have some saves where you'd play those side missions over and over again in a different way, e.g. without guns.

Got tons of saves (no slots left) I won't overwrite. Most with different attire options due to glitches (John's union suit; Arthur's Whittemore; Arthur's sheriff badge; naked glitch in Chapter 2 so you still get fishing rod, binos, camp for rp). IMO you definitely need to watch some classic genre movies. Good luck, game's worth it.

nah, res seems fine to me, best quality on the web so far. Thought there're about 25 attires or so (Jack's sheriff outfit's missing)?. I'm glad with this preview tho.

This is the most I could do the with outfits I have now but I will do the rest tomorrow