Petition about that epilogue missing hair style

streaz
11 minutes ago, DEADWOODZ said:

Oh PC version...please hurry up!

apparently it’s rumored to come out june or july :/ hella far

Archiemac
1 hour ago, JMarston said:

"Rockstar you diabolical"

0_0.jpgFor now, we can only admire NPC John's hair.

Or we can just admire og John. I don't think he gets enough love anymore

CkHfqLa.jpg

SurrenderDorothy

I fought a man at Van Horn who had John's hairstyle but it was blonde.

Rockstar's wrong for this lads.

JMarston
4 hours ago, Archiemac said:

Oh nice did you do the John and arthur in new austin glitch?

Yes, it was really fun!

Archiemac

AGIDumW.jpg

Can anyone else tell the odd one out?

DiEgOw_CrAzY
13 minutes ago, Archiemac said:

AGIDumW.jpg

Jim Milton 4 sure. Is It just me or John with leve 4-5 beard looks a lot like Bill?

GroveStGTAV
3 hours ago, Archiemac said:

AGIDumW.jpg

Jim milton, john marston, rip van winkle, john jim

you forgot scarface and wolfman

SurrenderDorothy
4 hours ago, Archiemac said:

AGIDumW.jpg

I'm fine with Jim Milton's look here for one reason, he wasn't being himself at the time, or at least trying to.

If he progressed from that look to the one we see in the bottom right I'd have no qualms, it's a shame we didn't get that. That would've been amazing on its own, it's sad that we have to resort to begging and the like to get something that's so characteristic to John.

Once he grew his hair through the months of working at Pronghorn Ranch, he should've ended with that iconic hairstyle, not Arthur's scalp.

DiEgOw_CrAzY
1 hour ago, SurrenderDorothy said:

I'm fine with Jim Milton's look here for one reason, he wasn't being himself at the time, or at least trying to.

If he progressed from that look to the one we see in the bottom right I'd have no qualms, it's a shame we didn't get that. That would've been amazing on its own, it's sad that we have to resort to begging and the like to get something that's so characteristic to John.

Once he grew his hair through the months of working at Pronghorn Ranch, he should've ended with that iconic hairstyle, not Arthur's scalp.

This

Darealbandicoot
2 hours ago, SurrenderDorothy said:

Kind of off topic but John isn't called Rip Van Winkle exclusively. The coach driver also calls Arthur Rip van Winkle. 

Vinewood Villain

Man every time I visit this thread I just get so pissed looking at the epilogue vs normal John comparisons. How did Rockstar mess it up, c'mon..

Cutter De Blanc

It's like even though they had 8 years they still couldn't get the game complete on time. Piss poor management. 

I love the product, but I hate the company that makes it

Edited by Cutter De Blanc

Vinewood Villain

Yeah, I feel the same way lol. I don't know how the DNA of Rockstar's core gameplay has survived the past two decades without evolving or straight up revamping in any significant way lol. Seriously, their gameplay still has GTA 3 levels of clunk leftover LOL. 

Archiemac

One thing that bugs me about rdr 2 John is how the scars aren't the same

wBlqe1E.jpg

Eyebrow: in rdr 1 the scar on his eyebrow was really small and didn't cut all the way through his brow but in rdr 2 it did

Nose: John's rdr 2 nose scar was too small

Upper lip: in rdr 2 John's upper lip scar goes all the way through his lip and even below his lips whereas in rdr 1 it just cuts above the lip

Cheek: obviously the most notable scar. in rdr 1 somewhat cuts at a incline but in rdr 2 just goes straight and even at the end slants down a bit and in rdr 2 they are too far apart 

I know they obviously wouldn't be able to get him looking the exact same but they really could have done better with his scars

Edited by Archiemac

ThroatSlasher2

I can let the scars slide but what I can't :

- A different haircut
- A skintight shirt and denim jacket

- Balloon-like gloves

- Eyes so blue he looks like a surfing poster boy 

- Arthur puking sound effect

- Etc, etc, etc.

Thank god John Marston is an integral character of Redemption I & II, imagine if he wasn't. We'd be playing with f*cking Adiboo.

JMarston

0_0.jpgGood night gentlemen, John is still waiting for his original hair.

DiEgOw_CrAzY
19 minutes ago, JMarston said:

0_0.jpgGood night gentlemen, John is still waiting for his original hair.

You're like me lol, my rdr2 "snapmatic" is all about John and Sadie lol

dognuts

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but his denim shirt has a double collar. Or whatever this is.

gUGwfd5.png

E8AuBeQ.png

Edited by dognuts

Archiemac
22 minutes ago, dognuts said:

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but his denim shirt has a double collar. Or whatever this is.

gUGwfd5.png

E8AuBeQ.png

And also his vests shoulder areas are wrong. In rdr 1 he has a bit of denim that connects the back and front together but in rdr 2 it is just sewed together

I'm not good at describing how vests are sewn together but I hope you get my meaning

DoctorMike
27 minutes ago, dognuts said:

gUGwfd5.png

E8AuBeQ.png

Yeah, they literally f*cked his model up in many ways, especially after the patch

DiEgOw_CrAzY
37 minutes ago, dognuts said:

gUGwfd5.png

E8AuBeQ.png

His neck looks so shorter too. This rdr1 beard size should've been beard size 2, as in the game size 1 and 2 have almost no difference

John's haircut

Just noticed that when we save John at the start he have his western coat closed.. damn it !

DiEgOw_CrAzY
1 minute ago, John's haircut said:

Just noticed that when we save John at the start he have his western coat closed.. damn it !

Also a awesome scarf

GroveStGTAV

6 hours ago, Archiemac said:

And also his vests shoulder areas are wrong. In rdr 1 he has a bit of denim that connects the back and front together but in rdr 2 it is just sewed together

I'm not good at describing how vests are sewn together but I hope you get my meaning

Thats why im using different shirt

Edited by GroveStGTAV

Archiemac
5 hours ago, John's haircut said:

Yeah John's chapter 1 outfit is ripped straight out of the great silence by Sergio corbuci. It's a good western movie

Darealbandicoot
9 hours ago, DoctorMike said:

Yeah, they literally f*cked his model up in many ways, especially after the patch

Also just noticed that John in RDR1 has a wider neck like Arthur in RDR2. 

DiEgOw_CrAzY
3 hours ago, Archiemac said:

Yeah John's chapter 1 outfit is ripped straight out of the great silence by Sergio corbuci. It's a good western movie

Wow, the outfit is really similar

Edited by DiEgOw_CrAzY

ThatDamnScottishGuy

Guys really, i'm losing hope for this. I think it's outrageous that we have to send them these singleplayer concerns via RDO feedback. It's indicative of Rockstar's priorities that there isn't even a singleplayer feedback option but Gun Rush gets it's own f*cking section. Furthermore, it's likely we won't be seeing another patch for a couple of months. Really, how likely is it that they'll add this hairstyle in a patch 5/6 months after the game has been out? After most people have completed the epilogue? All they care about is RDO and until I see some evidence otherwise, that's how it's going to continue to be. I mean they must have cut it for a reason, and it must have been a relatively late cut in development. How hard is it to add a hairstyle that's already been finished and usable at one stage? Instead they focus on patching things like removing the second holster, second gunbelt, enlarging John's gloves etc. The fact of the matter is Rockstar does not want us using this hairstyle, the same way they don't want us using John's NPC outfits. Frankly I don't understand why they're limiting customization when these things are IN THE GAME ALREADY. Really, we shouldn't need a petition to get these things. They should be in the game already. If this ever does happen and we get this stuff added, I guarantee you it will be 100% because us fans kicked up a fuss. They would be quite happy to leave all this stuff cut out if no one said anything. Even with the amount of vocal fan dissapointment we've seen, there's still no reason to believe any different.

I hope i'm wrong. I really do.

DiEgOw_CrAzY
7 minutes ago, ThatDamnScottishGuy said:

Guys really, i'm losing hope for this. I think it's outrageous that we have to send them these singleplayer concerns via RDO feedback. It's indicative of Rockstar's priorities that there isn't even a singleplayer feedback option but Gun Rush gets it's own f*cking section. Furthermore, it's likely we won't be seeing another patch for a couple of months. Really, how likely is it that they'll add this hairstyle in a patch 5/6 months after the game has been out? After most people have completed the epilogue? All they care about is RDO and until I see some evidence otherwise, that's how it's going to continue to be. I mean they must have cut it for a reason, and it must have been a relatively late cut in development. How hard is it to add a hairstyle that's already been finished and usable at one stage? Instead they focus on patching things like removing the second holster, second gunbelt, enlarging John's gloves etc. The fact of the matter is Rockstar does not want us using this hairstyle, the same way they don't want us using John's NPC outfits. Frankly I don't understand why they're limiting customization when these things are IN THE GAME ALREADY. Really, we shouldn't need a petition to get these things. They should be in the game already. If this ever does happen and we get this stuff added, I guarantee you it will be 100% because us fans kicked up a fuss. They would be quite happy to leave all this stuff cut out if no one said anything. Even with the amount of vocal fan dissapointment we've seen, there's still no reason to believe any different.

I hope i'm wrong. I really do.

Saddly I agree with you. They probably will not add It ever. I still have Hope they will, but I had hope on a lot of things that never happened, so yeah. I don't know why they did those cuts, the Hair was the most wtf cut, as It's his identity hair. I really wish this petition went viral as that Shagy petition to mortal kombat, our chances would have been greater. But anytime you search about John's hair on TT or Reddit, you'll always see a lot of people complaining. There is no way rockstar doesn't know about this

jedijosh920
6 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Saddly I agree with you. They probably will not add It ever. I still have Hope they will, but I had hope on a lot of things that never happened, so yeah. I don't know why they did those cuts, the Hair was the most wtf cut, as It's his identity hair. I really wish this petition went viral as that Shagy petition to mortal kombat, our chances would have been greater. But anytime you search about John's hair on TT or Reddit, you'll always see a lot of people complaining. There is no way rockstar doesn't know about this

Yeah they're not going to add it. Whatever answer you get from Rockstar Support is false hope and mostly automated, most of them don't even know what goes on in the development scenes. The same thing happened with people asking for stuff in GTA V. Like I've said in the past, the reason they don't use John's original hair/outfits is because it's used on other NPCs, they want the player to "feel" unique and feel closer to Arthur. The only way we'll get John's hair and outfits is through the PC version of the game, by modding. Good news from recent T2 conference call, it might come around July-September of this year.

unknown.png