3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Petition about that epilogue missing hair style

Oldsport

the union suit was basically like underwear back then right? so that means arthur doesnt wear underwear because his union suit never shows (unless you wear the shirt). the union suit should be shown if your wearing it under a shirt lol a simple toggle off/on would do. cant wait to mod this game when it comes out for pc! that being said, we should be able to get the look of just about any npc in the game, idk why arthur couldnt show his pocket watches off like dutch does on his vest

Edited by Oldsport

streaz
54 minutes ago, Oldsport said:

the union suit was basically like underwear back then right? so that means arthur doesnt wear underwear because his union suit never shows (unless you wear the shirt). the union suit should be shown if your wearing it under a shirt lol a simple toggle off/on would do. cant wait to mod this game when it comes out for pc! that being said, we should be able to get the look of just about any npc in the game, idk why arthur couldnt show his pocket watches off like dutch does on his vest

once it comes out for pc SO many mods are gonna be made rockstar wont be able to f*ck us over anymore i’m about to play on my ps4 just so i can play on no patch lol

1 hour ago, ripvanwinkle said:

That shirt is just John's Cassimere shirt but in black, with a union suit underneath. It's really not that hard to add as an option. F***ing Rockstar.

fr it’s a black version then a tucked up white union shirt... that’s my favorite npc outfit really pathetic how we cant do that

Edited by streaz

Darealbandicoot

Goddammit. How the f*ck do I upload images directly again? I forgot. 

streaz
2 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

hey this is off topic but i saw ur tweet with arthur’s closed snow coat in valentine, did you just use a save editor on pc for ps4 for that

Edited by streaz

DoctorMike
2 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Use Imgur, then click on the "Get Share Links" option and just copy the link from "BBCode (Forums)" bar

Darealbandicoot
1 minute ago, DoctorMike said:

Use Imgur, then click on the "Get Share Links" option and just copy the link from "BBCode (Forums)" bar

I did that, but it just gives me broken links. I'll post via Instagram 

5 minutes ago, streaz said:

hey this is off topic but i saw ur tweet with arthur’s closed snow coat in valentine, did you just use a save editor on pc for ps4 for that

Yep. No other way to get it AFAIK. 

GroveStGTAV
1 hour ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Yep. No other way to get it AFAIK. 

Ask them to vote our petition

JMarston

0_0.jpgThat suit!

John's haircut
41 minutes ago, JMarston said:

0_0.jpgThat suit!

This hat look like his gambler hat, really nice.

DiEgOw_CrAzY
2 hours ago, Darealbandicoot said:

They never answer correctly :/ shame

Archiemac
1 hour ago, JMarston said:

0_0.jpgThat suit!

Made a Reddit post a while ago pointing out that John's bank outfit is the same as the elegant suit here:

Darealbandicoot
10 minutes ago, Archiemac said:

Made a Reddit post a while ago pointing out that John's bank outfit is the same as the elegant suit here:

I bet ALL of John's 1899 outfit clothing pieces can be worn individually with no issue since NPC John and Playable John use the same model. 

ripvanwinkle
3 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

I bet ALL of John's 1899 outfit clothing pieces can be worn individually with no issue since NPC John and Playable John use the same model. 

They %100 can. Cockstar just chose not to have them.

DiEgOw_CrAzY
11 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Also, If you notice, John's cuffs in ALL his jackets shows a little of his wrists when he curves his arms Just like Arthur's jackets, although the other npcs don't. This clearly shows that even the npc clothing was suposed to be wearable

Edited by DiEgOw_CrAzY

Darealbandicoot
13 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Also, If you notice, John's cuffs in ALL his jackets shows a little of his wrists when he curves his arms Just like Arthur's jackets, although the other npcs don't. This clearly shows that even the npc clothing was suposed to be wearable

Yep I noticed as well. Even John's bank robbery outfit is used on John when he's playable since we see our customised John wear it at his wedding. Plus in the bank robbery, it shows that ties don't effect the bandana AT ALL. Extremely stupid that Rockstar made it so your tie/neck wear disappears and your shirt closes up if you wear a bandana. Plus certain masks like the fence shop masks are perfectly compatible with hats via glitch. 

Edited by Darealbandicoot

spoonman039
4 hours ago, Oldsport said:

the union suit was basically like underwear back then right? so that means arthur doesnt wear underwear because his union suit never shows (unless you wear the shirt). the union suit should be shown if your wearing it under a shirt lol a simple toggle off/on would do.

yeah, the union suit is pajamas/underwear type of thing. they didn't have classic underpants and tank tops back then I believe, because materials were different, so clothes were not elastic.I also believe they didn't wear socks.

that's why I believe both arthur and john were union suit pants (or perhaps shorts) underneath regular pants because having jeans without underwear would be rough. but union shirt underneath another shirt is not needed, unless you want it of course.

4 hours ago, Oldsport said:

cant wait to mod this game when it comes out for pc! that being said, we should be able to get the look of just about any npc in the game, idk why arthur couldnt show his pocket watches off like dutch does on his vest

I just hope they'll add the option to remove off-hand holster in menu, because this actually affects gameplay - you cannot carry 2nd gun. removing it with mod is fine, but if it's done via something like trainer/save editor it could just respawn if you reach weapon wheel, because the game could spot 2nd gun in the inventory.. but if it's done by actually removing one of the models and choosing to carry it, it would be just an invisible holster and your 2nd gun will float if you carry it.

John's hair will be usable via mods, but having it in the menu would be better because of growing system.
if it would be added via trainer/save editor, every time the hair would grow Arthur's hair might respawn, and that would be annoying.
but if it would replace one of the current models (level 7 of course, because that's final point), it will stay, but both Arthur and John could have it. I might do that if we get pc version, because there is enough hair variants and I could miss one of them. if there are several variants of length somewhere in game files, in that case several stages of a hair variant can be replaced (for example level 5, 6 and 7)

regarding John's missing clothes, trainer/save editor could be better option because I believe it will not spawn another clothing item eventually, unlike with hair and holster

Darealbandicoot
36 minutes ago, spoonman039 said:

yeah, the union suit is pajamas/underwear type of thing. they didn't have classic underpants and tank tops back then I believe, because materials were different, so clothes were not elastic.I also believe they didn't wear socks.

that's why I believe both arthur and john were union suit pants (or perhaps shorts) underneath regular pants because having jeans without underwear would be rough. but union shirt underneath another shirt is not needed, unless you want it of course.

I just hope they'll add the option to remove off-hand holster in menu, because this actually affects gameplay - you cannot carry 2nd gun. removing it with mod is fine, but if it's done via something like trainer/save editor it could just respawn if you reach weapon wheel, because the game could spot 2nd gun in the inventory.. but if it's done by actually removing one of the models and choosing to carry it, it would be just an invisible holster and your 2nd gun will float if you carry it.

John's hair will be usable via mods, but having it in the menu would be better because of growing system.
if it would be added via trainer/save editor, every time the hair would grow Arthur's hair might respawn, and that would be annoying.
but if it would replace one of the current models (level 7 of course, because that's final point), it will stay, but both Arthur and John could have it. I might do that if we get pc version, because there is enough hair variants and I could miss one of them. if there are several variants of length somewhere in game files, in that case several stages of a hair variant can be replaced (for example level 5, 6 and 7)

regarding John's missing clothes, trainer/save editor could be better option because I believe it will not spawn another clothing item eventually, unlike with hair and holster

Actually, socks were around back then Dunno if anyone in the Van Der Linde gang used them besides Tralawney though. You can an advertisement for mens socks in the clothing catalogue. You already mentioned the bit about being able to wear separate tops and bottoms so I removed it lol. 

streaz

hey which coat is the closed winter coat called on the save editor?

what’s the hash for it?

Oldsport
9 hours ago, JMarston said:

0_0.jpgThat suit!

oh my gosh, rockstar just give us the outfits like how we could have outfits from the story in gta 5! we could wear the fireman suit in that game , so they should let us atleast have the whittemore suit and johns clothes when we unlock him in the epilogue

GroveStGTAV
8 minutes ago, Oldsport said:

oh my gosh, rockstar just give us the outfits like how we could have outfits from the story in gta 5! we could wear the fireman suit in that game , so they should let us atleast have the whittemore suit and johns clothes when we unlock him in the epilogue

Yes, when we finish main story, game gives us outfits like janitor, stealth, triatlon, golf, tennis and even patricia's outfit for trevor

But we earn nothing in the rdr2

Edited by GroveStGTAV

O.Z
36 minutes ago, GroveStGTAV said:

Yes, when we finish main story, game gives us outfits like janitor, stealth, triatlon, golf, tennis and even patricia's outfit for trevor

But we earn nothing in the rdr2

Rockstar’s reply would be: “Sir, if you want more customisation options and different outfits, would you please check out Red Dead Online”

“Thank you”

DiEgOw_CrAzY
5 hours ago, O.Z said:

Rockstar’s reply would be: “Sir, if you want more customisation options and different outfits, would you please check out Red Dead Online”

“Thank you”

Spot on. I just hate this about rockstar

Darealbandicoot
6 hours ago, Oldsport said:

WAIT A SECOND! I just noticed that John is extra clean shaven here apart from the mustache. Too bad Rockstar removed the ability to do this with patches.... sigh

7 hours ago, streaz said:

hey which coat is the closed winter coat called on the save editor?

what’s the hash for it?

Just save a game in chapter 1, open it in the editor, extract the current outfit in the custom outfits section, then open up your actual save and replace current outfit with the outfit you extracted. You might have to load your save again from the pause menu as modifications don't show up immediately on the first load sometimes. 

streaz
3 hours ago, Darealbandicoot said:

WAIT A SECOND! I just noticed that John is extra clean shaven here apart from the mustache. Too bad Rockstar removed the ability to do this with patches.... sigh

Just save a game in chapter 1, open it in the editor, extract the current outfit in the custom outfits section, then open up your actual save and replace current outfit with the outfit you extracted. You might have to load your save again from the pause menu as modifications don't show up immediately on the first load sometimes. 

thanks man i’ll try that

streaz

https://imgur.com/uHpHSKv

they even posted the picture of john with his correct hair on twitter like i wanna know why they would f*cking butcher whole john martson  

JMarston
1 hour ago, streaz said:

https://imgur.com/uHpHSKv

incluso publicaron la foto de John con su cabello correcto en Twitter como si quisiera saber por qué harían todo el carnicero John Martson  

"Rockstar you diabolical"

0_0.jpgFor now, we can only admire NPC John's hair.

Archiemac
30 minutes ago, JMarston said:

"Rockstar you diabolical"

0_0.jpgFor now, we can only admire NPC John's hair.

Oh nice did you do the John and arthur in new austin glitch?

DEADWOODZ

Oh PC version...please hurry up!