2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Petition about that epilogue missing hair style

streaz
Just now, Archiemac said:

What! I know his body is up there but didn't know he decomposed

same i think they updated it

they do that but can’t give us the hair...

DiEgOw_CrAzY
1 hour ago, Archiemac said:

Oh ok

That version is a glitch where John doesn't have the fur on the inside of his jacket

Nope, that is another jacket. It's Black, like that yellow jacket Arthur have, but with the collar up and buttons on the cuffs

Edited by DiEgOw_CrAzY

Archiemac

XYcmSLb.jpg

Made a meme out of John smiling lol

ThatDamnScottishGuy

hzeWGQO.jpg

Emailed support with the image I mocked up. Brought up the fact that different people seem to be getting told different things. Honestly, i’m not very optemistic but we shall see...

streaz

i feel like they don’t care cuz no matter what they get money and got money everyone’s still gonna play and they are only working on online to make even more like if u think of greedy f*cks, that’s what they would do why make the single player better take the time and do that if i can just make 100000 a day cuz we’re a huge company it’s the sad truth i feel like i truly wish they’d add the hair i’d deadass spend money on it

lmao plus they already got there reviews from everyone important lol

ThatDamnScottishGuy
1 minute ago, streaz said:

i feel like they don’t care cuz no matter what they get money and got money everyone’s still gonna play and they are only working on online to make even more like if u think of greedy f*cks, that’s what they would do why make the single player better take the time and do that if i can just make 100000 a day cuz we’re a huge company it’s the sad truth i feel like i truly wish they’d add the hair i’d deadass spend money on it

lmao plus they already got there reviews from everyone important lol

I’m losing hope daily. I don’t understand why they removed it in the first place, and didn’t even bother erasing evidence of it in menu screens. Honestly, it’s just a part of the larger problem of R* limiting our customisation through lack of hairstyles and clothing that are already in the game but unobtainable. Imagine removing your main character’s own unique hair model once they’re playable and replacing it with another main character’s and expecting people NOT to kick up a fuss?

streaz
4 minutes ago, ThatDamnScottishGuy said:

I’m losing hope daily. I don’t understand why they removed it in the first place, and didn’t even bother erasing evidence of it in menu screens. Honestly, it’s just a part of the larger problem of R* limiting our customisation through lack of hairstyles and clothing that are already in the game but unobtainable. Imagine removing your main character’s own unique hair model once they’re playable and replacing it with another main character’s and expecting people NOT to kick up a fuss?

they are f*cking stupid bro

JMarston

Another photo.

DtBKJ96VAAArz91?format=jpg&name=largeSeriously, the clothes that John uses before the epilogue is perfect.

Everytime I see it, it's like: you give me your hair and your clothes, please.

Archiemac
2 minutes ago, JMarston said:

Another photo.

DtBKJ96VAAArz91?format=jpg&name=largeSeriously, the clothes that John uses before the epilogue is perfect.

Everytime I see it, it's like: you give me your hair and your clothes, please.

Ikr but the casmiere shirt is the same as the shirt he wears around camp in that outfit

JMarston
2 minutes ago, Archiemac said:

Ikr pero la camisa casmiere es la misma que la que usa en el campamento con ese atuendo

But not that vest and the double belt. :'(

ThatDamnScottishGuy

QTb5a74.jpg

sAXyYrS.jpg

The reply I got. Same guy who talked to me last time. Said mostly the same thing, apart from this time he added that they’re working on improving customisation and to wait for the update.

streaz
7 minutes ago, JMarston said:

But not that vest and the double belt. 😢

there’s a way to wear the double belt with stuff but can’t wear a vest

1 minute ago, ThatDamnScottishGuy said:

QTb5a74.jpg

sAXyYrS.jpg

The reply I got. Same guy who talked to me last time. Said mostly the same thing, apart from this time he added that they’re working on improving customisation and to wait for the update.

that might be good if he added that

ThatDamnScottishGuy

tpqssAS.jpg

My reply.

Archiemac
8 minutes ago, JMarston said:

But not that vest and the double belt. 😢

It's annoying how he has the double vest in his rdr 1 outfit but you can't put it on anything else

streaz

guys see if micah is still on the mountain for you i think they made it so ross took him or something no matter what i cant find micah

Edited by streaz

ThatDamnScottishGuy

G3vlzIU.jpg

Apparently we’re getting a big update on the 25th, which Felipe seemed to infer might include Martson’s hair as well as other major fixes. If this is true then hallelujah, friends!

Either that or he meant it was announced on the 25th of January that they would be fixed but not timeframe? Either way it sure sounds like something’s being done at least.

HisWharf
19 minutes ago, ThatDamnScottishGuy said:

G3vlzIU.jpg

Apparently we’re getting a big update on the 25th, which Felipe seemed to infer might include Martson’s hair as well as other major fixes. If this is true then hallelujah, friends!

Either that or he meant it was announced on the 25th of January that they would be fixed but not timeframe? Either way it sure sounds like something’s being done at least.

Sounds promising, Felipe seems pretty genuine I got him too when I made a ticket.

ThatDamnScottishGuy
4 minutes ago, HisWharf said:

Sounds promising, Felipe seems pretty genuine I got him too when I made a ticket.

He’s got a 100% satisfaction rating so it would seem so. I’m inclined to believe him, although at this point, i’ll take whatever I can get.

Darealbandicoot
50 minutes ago, Archiemac said:

It's annoying how he has the double vest in his rdr 1 outfit but you can't put it on anything else

Well you COULD.... But Rockstar removed that feature with patches so it's only possible on version 1.00 PS4 copies along with John's actual gloves and scalp. 

24 minutes ago, HisWharf said:

Rockstar mentioned that more customization is coming to Red Dead Online. These support guys have these responses pre made and are an outside company. I'm 100% sure he's referring to Red Dead Online. 

Cutter De Blanc

Loving these carefully worded statements by Rockstar that say nothing, promise nothing. "I understand how you feel,"  and "They will read your feedback," does not really mean anything if you take the words at face value. 

"Yes, we hear you, now shut up."

ThatDamnScottishGuy
3 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Well you COULD.... But Rockstar removed that feature with patches so it's only possible on version 1.00 PS4 copies along with John's actual gloves and scalp. 

Rockstar mentioned that more customization is coming to Red Dead Online. These support guys have these responses pre made and are an outside company. I'm 100% sure he's referring to Red Dead Online. 

I dunno because I asked him to specify and he did say that we could make single player suggestions using the online feedback. Also last time I contacted him when I sent him the petition, he understood I was talking about single player and John's hair. I’m inclined to believed him. If it was 100% online only, he wouldn’t have told me to make single player suggestions using the feedback.

We just need some damn FAITH!

Darealbandicoot
5 minutes ago, ThatDamnScottishGuy said:

I dunno because I asked him to specify and he did say that we could make single player suggestions using the online feedback. Also last time I contacted him when I sent him the petition, he understood I was talking about single player and John's hair. I’m inclined to believed him. If it was 100% online only, he wouldn’t have told me to make single player suggestions using the feedback.

We just need some damn FAITH!

I've had faith, but the newswire post on the 25th shattered it lol. Also Rockstar haven't mentioned single player at all since Red Dead Online came out plus the timed exclusive Online only weapon and horses arent in single player and most likely have the GTA V DLC blocker on them lol.  Also Rockstar support used the same exact wording on petitions to get GTA Online vehicles in GTA V Story Mode. They told you to send feedback to the devs for Online Vehicles in Story Mode and yadda yadda yadda. They tell you what you want to hear to shut you up unfortunately. 

Edited by Darealbandicoot

HisWharf
6 minutes ago, ThatDamnScottishGuy said:

He said the same thing to me about the RDRO feedback also allowing single player feedback.

https://imgur.com/a/n1vTx3D

ThatDamnScottishGuy
6 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

I've had faith, but the newswire post on the 25th shattered it lol. Also Rockstar haven't mentioned single player at all since Red Dead Online came out plus the timed exclusive Online only weapon and horses arent in single player and most likely have the GTA V DLC blocker on them lol.  Also Rockstar support used the same exact wording on petitions to get GTA Online vehicles in GTA V Story Mode. They told you to send feedback to the devs for Online Vehicles in Story Mode and yadda yadda yadda. They tell you what you want to hear to shut you up unfortunately. 

Ehh we’ll have to just wait and see what happens I guess. Not much else we can do currently. I do admit i’m not the most optimistic about it.

DiEgOw_CrAzY

I still optimistic that sooner or later we'll be getting this hair in the game, but sometimes It gets hard to keep faith, because of these companies secrecy sh*t. Wtf

Edited by DiEgOw_CrAzY

GroveStGTAV
3 hours ago, ThatDamnScottishGuy said:

QTb5a74.jpg

sAXyYrS.jpg

That was the same guy i talked about our petition last time. I asked him to vote our petition but he didnt :D

John's haircut

Off topic sorry but if I save an outfit before Micah give me the second holster it still works ?

ThroatSlasher2
12 minutes ago, John's haircut said:

Off topic sorry but if I save an outfit before Micah give me the second holster it still works ?

I think they patched it, not sure.

Wouldn't surprise me. Rockstar always has to put their dirty meddling hands in our customization options.

DiEgOw_CrAzY
5 minutes ago, ThroatSlasher2 said:

I think they patched it, not sure.

Wouldn't surprise me. Rockstar always has to put their dirty meddling hands in our customization options.

Yeah, they patched. You can still use some outfit with no offhand holster but after you start a mission or after a few minutes, It reapears and your outfits get erased. It happened to me yesterday

John's haircut
9 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Yeah, they patched. You can still use some outfit with no offhand holster but after you start a mission or after a few minutes, It reapears and your outfits get erased. It happened to me yesterday

I was about to restart the prologue just for this, so thanks. Off hand holster + John's hair is what make me crazy (and the satchel but some outfits are disigned with it so I can understand). A simple on/off button to add and an haircut already there.. I have so many saves with Arthur or John where I have no satchel or no holsters, but I don't have the outfits I want or the "stolen/find hat" that I want. It really bother me.

So many way of rp like cop/sheriff/military/union soldier/pirate and more that I don't do bc I don't have the outfits on my glitched saves and I don't want to spent hours to find them again. My first save have everything but I can't sleep with Abigail its bugged and visually I just hate this big satchel/holster. I didnt do a second run of the game but I replayed the epilogue like 3x and the prologue 1x just for the glitches and John's gambler hat. 

Now that I know the outfit save is patched I really don't want to start my second run. Im pissed, if the next update do nothing for solo or break it more I will lose all my faith. Ok R* you want us to farm online for new content but damn its not new content we are asking for, fix the solo before !