1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Petition about that epilogue missing hair style

Darealbandicoot
12 hours ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Can you post some screenshots?

There's a YouTube video showing it so I'll post a pic from that. It's a feature in the save editor to swap characters

https://imgflip.com/i/2p5ume

https://imgflip.com/i/2p5twl

Edited by Darealbandicoot

DiEgOw_CrAzY
49 minutes ago, GroveStGTAV said:

Thank you my friend.

They saying use their feedback page but i already contacted with rockstar support 

can you show them this topic?

Also some people refused to vote because change.org sells your mail for money.

I was prefer ipetition.com before everything is started

I don't know petition sites, Tell me wich ones should I use, I'll create another one

GroveStGTAV
2 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

I don't know petition sites, Tell me wich ones should I use, I'll create another one

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bikers-of-gta-unite

Just like this one. Even GTASeriesVideos supported this one.

This time you should more focus on his hair

DiEgOw_CrAzY
1 minute ago, GroveStGTAV said:

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bikers-of-gta-unite

Just like this one. Even GTASeriesVideos supported this one.

This time you should more focus on his hair

Yeah, I will focus a little more. And If possível, use the other screenshots, even the one that I took in that flashback scene

Archiemac
25 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

So, I kind of reused the same texto as It is good already, Just added some information by the end. Sadly I couldn't post more than one screen but is already clear enough. Here It is, let's do this

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/john-marstons-signature-hairstyle-from-chapters

I've posted it here 

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Would be awesome to have Yan2295 covering us too, his gf used to follow me on Instagram, I Just sent her a message asking her If she could sign and ask yan's support. Fingers crossed. Have you guys contacted those Youtubers?

Archiemac
7 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Would be awesome to have Yan2295 covering us too, his gf used to follow me on Instagram, I Just sent her a message asking her If she could sign and ask yan's support. Fingers crossed. Have you guys contacted those Youtubers?

Yes I contacted lynzend

Cutter De Blanc

I mean, you do realize Rockstar isn't going to do anything just because someone on the internet made a petition.  They never have before. I remember the petition to put online vehicles in GTAV single player. Didn't work then. Won't work now. They're still the same company. They won't fix something they don't consider broken. That's work, that's labor, that's man hours, that's sunk costs to do something that alot of people won't care about or even notice

DiEgOw_CrAzY
4 minutes ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

I mean, you do realize Rockstar isn't going to do anything just because someone on the internet made a petition.  They never have before. I remember the petition to put online vehicles in GTAV single player. Didn't work then. Won't work now. They're still the same company. They won't fix something they don't consider broken. That's work, that's labor, that's man hours, that's sunk costs to do something that alot of people won't care about or even notice

Ok man, don't mind us. I'll keep trying even thought

Xerukal

Yeah, unfortunately petitions don't really get Rockstar to budge on anything. But when the game comes out on PC, you can look forward to some mods that restore the original hairstyle. 

Looking back on it, it's kinda insane that they showed us pictures of playable John in the pre-release promotional material. None of us knew because we thought it was just NPC John in a main story mission. 😂

Edited by Xerukal

Archiemac
2 hours ago, Xerukal said:

Yeah, unfortunately petitions don't really get Rockstar to budge on anything. But when the game comes out on PC, you can look forward to some mods that restore the original hairstyle. 

Looking back on it, it's kinda insane that they showed us pictures of playable John in the pre-release promotional material. None of us knew because we thought it was just NPC John in a main story mission. 😂

Online Biker dlc happened because of a petition

a z

Has anyone else mentioned that John in the epilogue is a different John model than in the main story?  John in the epilogue IS a duplicate of Arthur's complex player rig, it's not just a hair swap.  They reshaped it to look like John but can't quite scrub away Arthur.  I get this is what they did in the previous game with John and Jack.  Because of the complexity with Arthur's player rig though, I highly doubt Rockstar will be poking that house-of-cards anytime soon to change hairstyles.  Personally, John in the epilogue looks too cartoony for me.  Something about his eyes and facial proportions when compared to how realistic Arthur comes across.

fangbae
1 hour ago, alz said:

Has anyone else mentioned that John in the epilogue is a different John model than in the main story?  John in the epilogue IS a duplicate of Arthur's complex player rig, it's not just a hair swap.  They reshaped it to look like John but can't quite scrub away Arthur.  I get this is what they did in the previous game with John and Jack.  Because of the complexity with Arthur's player rig though, I highly doubt Rockstar will be poking that house-of-cards anytime soon to change hairstyles.  Personally, John in the epilogue looks too cartoony for me.  Something about his eyes and facial proportions when compared to how realistic Arthur comes across.

Yeah it's the back and shoulders that give it away. Same walking animation too

Xerukal

It's strange because John appears to have different running animations. Or if he doesn't, they look sufficiently different enough on him that they looked new to me. 

I think his model is distinct enough when dealing with the clothes that were "meant" for him. So the wardrobe he's given by Rockstar as part of his RDR1 looks. The Cowboy, Cowhand, Winter Cowboy, etc... it all fits him well. Especially the ranch pants (which Arthur can wear too). 

It's when you start wearing clothes that are shared between Arthur and John that the model similarities start to really show. I'm not even talking about wearing Arthur's default clothes, but basically anything that you can buy as him at any store. 

Both characters fill out the clothes in pretty much the exact same way. Given how much obsessive detail there is in RDR2, I was really hoping they'd handle the transition to John with more precision. I can't imagine they were rushing it, since the game was in development for like 8 years...

Edited by Xerukal

O.Z

Rockstar and petition shouldn’t be used in the same sentence.

But good luck anyways, god loves a trier!

DiEgOw_CrAzY
4 hours ago, Xerukal said:

It's strange because John appears to have different running animations. Or if he doesn't, they look sufficiently different enough on him that they looked new to me. 

I think his model is distinct enough when dealing with the clothes that were "meant" for him. So the wardrobe he's given by Rockstar as part of his RDR1 looks. The Cowboy, Cowhand, Winter Cowboy, etc... it all fits him well. Especially the ranch pants (which Arthur can wear too). 

It's when you start wearing clothes that are shared between Arthur and John that the model similarities start to really show. I'm not even talking about wearing Arthur's default clothes, but basically anything that you can buy as him at any store. 

Both characters fill out the clothes in pretty much the exact same way. Given how much obsessive detail there is in RDR2, I was really hoping they'd handle the transition to John with more precision. I can't imagine they were rushing it, since the game was in development for like 8 years...

I agree with you. Yeah, he have different walking, jogging and running animations, the same as he uses as npc. The clothings looks Fine but there should be a little more exclusive clothes to him. All of that pass by me just Fine, my problem is only with the haircut he uses as npc that aren't avaible when playable. That really makes me mad

Edited by DiEgOw_CrAzY

Darealbandicoot
13 hours ago, Archiemac said:

Online Biker dlc happened because of a petition

Yes ONLINE biker dlc. If its for Online, Rockstar are all ears. 

O.Z
8 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Yes ONLINE biker dlc. If its for Online, Rockstar are all ears. 

SHAAAAAAARK CAAAAAAARDS!!!!!!

Darealbandicoot
3 minutes ago, O.Z said:

SHAAAAAAARK CAAAAAAARDS!!!!!!

Yes and if people keep buying gold bars then we can kiss any single player support goodbye 

TheSantader25

Glad that I'm not that sensitive about this. I don't give a f*ck since Arthur is all that matters to me anyway and the new Austin glitch only makes things better. 

Archiemac
2 hours ago, TheSantader25 said:

Glad that I'm not that sensitive about this. I don't give a f*ck since Arthur is all that matters to me anyway and the new Austin glitch only makes things better. 

John is better in so many ways and anyway all Arthur is, is a carbon copy of John in rdr 1. There both outlaws who want to do the right thing for there loved ones but they know the only way to do that is through their death. So Arthur is just b tech john

DiEgOw_CrAzY
46 minutes ago, Archiemac said:

John is better in so many ways and anyway all Arthur is, is a carbon copy of John in rdr 1. There both outlaws who want to do the right thing for there loved ones but they know the only way to do that is through their death. So Arthur is just b tech john

Now I'll have to disagree man, Arthur and John are not that alike. John is an awesome character, but so is Arthur, Arthur is even deeper than John as a character

Edited by DiEgOw_CrAzY

GroveStGTAV

22 votes

We need support

Road to 100

Cutter De Blanc
5 hours ago, TheSantader25 said:

Well, you know this sh*theaded company is gonna patch that as soon as they figure out how

Too many people playing as Arthur, not enough playing online

Once they patch it they're gonna take all that red dead money and run off to Tahiti 

TheSantader25
7 hours ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

Well, you know this sh*theaded company is gonna patch that as soon as they figure out how

Too many people playing as Arthur, not enough playing online

Once they patch it they're gonna take all that red dead money and run off to Tahiti 

Oh I never will download a patch ever again. I haven't even downloaded 1.05. 

11 hours ago, Archiemac said:

Is this bait? Cause Arthur is miles better. And he can actually make me laugh as well. 

Archiemac
19 hours ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Now I'll have to disagree man, Arthur and John are not that alike. John is an awesome character, but so is Arthur, Arthur is even deeper than John as a character

Arthur litterly is rdr 1 John. Their both cynical and do things through violence also

Oldsport
41 minutes ago, Archiemac said:

Arthur litterly is rdr 1 John. Their both cynical and do things through violence also

nah rdr1 john was a good guy, john would try to talk things out first. whereas arthur would just resort to violence first

Edited by Oldsport

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Are you guys helping by sharing It?

GroveStGTAV

When its reached 500 i will sent this petition to rockstar support. But we need more support

Have some goddamn faith people

Edited by GroveStGTAV