Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Petition about that epilogue missing hair style

Recommended Posts

DiEgOw_CrAzY
3 hours ago, streaz said:

the fighting in gta 5 is wack, someone can be running away, and you can swing and you’ll like call of duty commando all the way over to them and hit them in the back like wtf how realistic

GTA V fighting is even worse than GTA III fighting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
18 hours ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

I love all characters and their personalities. Such an awesome game, I really wish they had done a 10 year remaster of sorts

Oh but they did!.... By removing half the soundtrack. Happy 10th anniversary! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LorshZontek
5 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Oh but they did!.... By removing half the soundtrack. Happy 10th anniversary! 

Makes me worry about the original rdr i hope the 10th anniversary doesn't remove the soundtrack 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
53 minutes ago, LorshZontek said:

Makes me worry about the original rdr i hope the 10th anniversary doesn't remove the soundtrack 

Rdr soundtrack is original, meaning It belongs to rockstar. It won't happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kumieee
23 hours ago, tobdog said:

I could actually try doing this but how should I call it? John Marston Original Hair server?

Snatching Jim Milton’s Wig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LorshZontek
3 hours ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Rdr soundtrack is original, meaning It belongs to rockstar. It won't happen

yeah but some of the songs i think are licensed like deadmans gun or compass i might be wrong 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
1 hour ago, LorshZontek said:

yeah but some of the songs i think are licensed like deadmans gun or compass i might be wrong 

It's original. Rockstar contracted them to make the songs for the game. It belongs to them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot

More and more people are noticing the game turning to sh*t, but half as many don't talk about John being messed up in the Epilogue 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MostWantedMVP
Posted (edited)

Imagine if we had a roadmap for every month. For both singleplayer and online, it would keep people happy.

Edited by MostWantedMVP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet

Another thing that bugs me: It seems like John's facial animations are all Arthur's... They could've atleast used John's npc facial animations. Like when he's standing or walking around or winning at poker you can see Arthur's expressions. But they could've kept the animations from npc John on playable John in all these instances easily. 

Didn't know Arthur Marston has a cameo in John Wick 3

5BGG3bO.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz
25 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

Another thing that bugs me: It seems like John's facial animations are all Arthur's... They could've atleast used John's npc facial animations. Like when he's standing or walking around or winning at poker you can see Arthur's expressions. But they could've kept the animations from npc John on playable John in all these instances easily. 

Didn't know Arthur Marston has a cameo in John Wick 3

5BGG3bO.jpg

Lmfaooo that’s the first thing i thought of when i saw john wick on the horse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
3 hours ago, Darealbandicoot said:

More and more people are noticing the game turning to sh*t, but half as many don't talk about John being messed up in the Epilogue 😢

That's because people only play as Arthur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MostWantedMVP

When was the last patch released?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, MostWantedMVP said:

When was the last patch released?

February 26 is when the last proper "patch" was released. 

 

March 5th they slowed the game down even more by making us download a 1 GB duplicate file except it contains a Red Dead Online fix for showdown. 

 

The game now has to have both folders loaded with it constantly bouncing back and forth between the two causing slowdowns and its only going to get worse since these pricks can't do their job properly so take the lazy way around which in effect destroys the game even more. 

Edited by Darealbandicoot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz

i still don’t understand why they didn’t just give us the option to wear all of johns npc outfits and remove arthurs that would be perfect, if people wanna wear arthurs outfits just play as him lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spoonman039
19 hours ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Oh but they did!.... By removing half the soundtrack. Happy 10th anniversary! 

I bet no one did the update 😀 out of all songs, the most impactful one for me was Called from the grave, a songs that play almost everytime you enter clubhouse in TLAD.

 

29 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

February 26 is when the last proper "patch" was released. 

 

March 5th they slowed the game down even more by making us download a 1 GB duplicate file except it contains a Red Dead Online fix for showdown. 

 

The game now has to have both folders loaded with it constantly bouncing back and forth between the two causing slowdowns and its only going to get worse since these pricks can't do their job properly so take the lazy way around which in effect destroys the game even more. 

this is so true, they did the same thing with gta v. modders need to unite and clean up this mess when it comes to pc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MostWantedMVP
Posted (edited)

Who knows when the next patch will be then. Maybe the next RDonline BETA update.

Edited by MostWantedMVP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, streaz said:

i still don’t understand why they didn’t just give us the option to wear all of johns npc outfits and remove arthurs that would be perfect, if people wanna wear arthurs outfits just play as him lmao

They could have added both, but hey ho play Red Dead Online and play as John there. 

Edited by Darealbandicoot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JMarston

Damn, he needs his original hairstyle so much.42d29eb0-6325-11e9-816f-02f38db77636.jpg @Outlaw__Torn You can do your magic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY

Could you imagine If John had his same instance when aiming as in RDR1? In rdr2 he aims with his chest open to the left while in RDR1 he aims with his chest turnt to the right. That's a little thing I've noticed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
17 hours ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Could you imagine If John had his same instance when aiming as in RDR1? In rdr2 he aims with his chest open to the left while in RDR1 he aims with his chest turnt to the right. That's a little thing I've noticed

Actually, you aim with that stance in first person 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
1 hour ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Actually, you aim with that stance in first person 

Awesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet

YNNEL?!

hello.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JMarston
On 20/4/2019 at 1:56, JMarston said:

Maldita sea, necesita tanto su peinado original. @Outlaw__Torn  Puedes hacer tu magia 42d29eb0-6325-11e9-816f-02f38db77636.jpg 

Meanwhile, I'll cover Arthur's hair with a hat.6864ff60-6325-11e9-8c68-0aad320c1ca2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RJX74

A bit off-topic (again).

 

Image result for once upon a time in the west harmonica

 

Could this be the inspiration for John's Gambler Hat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet
39 minutes ago, RJX74 said:

A bit off-topic (again).

 

Image result for once upon a time in the west harmonica

 

Could this be the inspiration for John's Gambler Hat?

This thread is pretty much John Marston appreciation thread atm, and yep I think his hat was inspired by this one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Outlaw__Torn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz
1 hour ago, Outlaw__Torn said:

damn that looks like it’s actually there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oldsport
3 hours ago, Hetraet said:

This thread is pretty much John Marston appreciation thread atm, and yep I think his hat was inspired by this one

wow what movie ? and someone posted johns inspiration for the outfit he wore throughtout the story in rdr2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
32 minutes ago, Oldsport said:

wow what movie ? and someone posted johns inspiration for the outfit he wore throughtout the story in rdr2

His first outfit when he's injured on the mountains are from the great silence. It's almost identical

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.