Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Petition about that epilogue missing hair style

Recommended Posts

Cutter De Blanc
On 3/23/2019 at 11:13 AM, spoonman039 said:

how did you remove suspenders / place them underneath the shirt?

I think the Nuevo Paraiso outfit removes the suspenders

 

I was messing around and noticed I had no suspenders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
2 hours ago, ripvanwinkle said:

My favourite outfits are his Grunge style ones from Chapter 2. They're really underrated compared to the usual Shotgun Coat and Hat getup.

I love all of his outfits from chapter 1-6, It's so sad we don't get to keep any of It

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz
Just now, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

I love all of his outfits from chapter 1-6, It's so sad we don't get to keep any of It

it’s sad and pathetic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
Just now, streaz said:

it’s sad and pathetic

Pc is our last Hope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John's haircut
1 minute ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Pc is our last Hope

But I don't have one..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, John's haircut said:

But I don't have one..

Me too, but what else is there for us?

Edited by DiEgOw_CrAzY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BallinBallas
1 hour ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

I think the Nuevo Paraiso outfit removes the suspenders

 

I was messing around and noticed I had no suspenders

probably the only good thing about that outfit lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Hetraet said:

I just feel like R* can't think straight anymore. Instead of making money off genuine content with a price tag they have to push this microtransaction bs. If they just figured finally out that they'd make more money by pushing some actual content then it would be beneficial for both sides...ffs

They don't want to give you content with a price tag.

 

Why? Because If they did, it would have to be good content and worth the price or people would justifiably complain, BUT most importantly, you can only buy it once, WHEARAS if they keep shoveling out bullsh*t and pushing microtransactions they can get people to buy over and over and over and over and potentially make 10x the profit. 

Edited by Darealbandicoot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
50 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Me too, but what else is there for us?

Downgrades 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet

V 1.00 is just so much better than the patched version... been playing around with it for 3 days now and everything feels more idk how to put it... Real? And John looks like John (atleast the original outfit and I think his lvl 1 beard looks exactly like the one he has in bank robbery) I just hope I somehow figure out how to get John's scalp... Gonna try to pomade glitch it every possible way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
1 hour ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

I love all of his outfits from chapter 1-6, It's so sad we don't get to keep any of It

Only thing we get is his hat, his bank heist pants, his bank heist pistol belt and holster, and a rip off version of his gang belt. 

2 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

V 1.00 is just so much better than the patched version... been playing around with it for 3 days now and everything feels more idk how to put it... Real? And John looks like John (atleast the original outfit and I think his lvl 1 beard looks exactly like the one he has in bank robbery) I just hope I somehow figure out how to get John's scalp... Gonna try to pomade glitch it every possible way

But.... but..... the Rockstar fanboys told me that its better now and v1.00 is the worst version.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John's haircut

Ok I stopped playing online a long time ago so it's time for me to install V 1.00 but I'm playing other online games, I will have to remember to remove the update each time I load the console ? Is it possible to keep the 1.00 with online and just remove connexion when I want to play RDR2 ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, John's haircut said:

Ok I stopped playing online a long time ago so it's time for me to install V 1.00 but I'm playing other online games, I will have to remember to remove the update each time I load the console ? Is it possible to keep the 1.00 with online and just remove connexion when I want to play RDR2 ?

Yes if you mean play any other online but play RDR2 offline. 

Edited by Darealbandicoot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spoonman039
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

e12xCUy.png

nice editing. but honestly, I would like that his hair is added in the game, but not in the barber's 'styles' menu. instead, it would be applied if you choose not to take care of your hair and just let it grow until it reaches level 8. it would act as opposite of pomade hair. of course, then you could be able to trim it at home.

but if you go to the barber, you'll be only able to choose Arthur's 'slick' hair styles, or decline cutting the hair and leave barber shop.

Edited by spoonman039

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz
1 minute ago, spoonman039 said:

nice editing. but honestly, I would like that his hair is added in the game, but not in the barber's 'styles' menu. instead, it would be applied if you choose not to take care of your hair and just let it grow until it reaches level 8. it would act as opposite of pomade hair. of course, then you could be able to trim it at home.

but if you go to the barber, you'll be only able to choose Arthur's 'slick' hair styles, or decline cutting the hair and leave barber shop.

that’d make sense and be cool i agree either way would be good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet

I just need the hair by any means...i don't care how we can obtain it but I just need it to be goddamn there. I still have my hopes that someone will find a glitch that enables the hair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CJR12

I would prefer his hair to be shorter like in rdr1 than his longer one from chapters 1-6. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spoonman039
1 minute ago, CJR12 said:

I would prefer his hair to be shorter like in rdr1 than his longer one from chapters 1-6. 

well, that would be level 5 I guess, level 6 is one from pre-released screenshots, and level 7 is from chapters 1-6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MostWantedMVP
On 3/19/2019 at 12:37 AM, Hetraet said:

A word from manager at r* support.. He answered hella fast 

hRi2MGE.jpg

I think this is the most decent possible answer

 

The fact that the support manager (a higher-up) has said they will pass it onto the developers personally means it's top of their priority. They are probably working on it as we speak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet
4 minutes ago, MostWantedMVP said:

 

The fact that the support manager (a higher-up) has said they will pass it onto the developers personally means it's top of their priority. They are probably working on it as we speak.

yeah hopefully

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoneWolf260
5 minutes ago, MostWantedMVP said:

 

The fact that the support manager (a higher-up) has said they will pass it onto the developers personally means it's top of their priority. They are probably working on it as we speak.

Well then tell hin we need a sp dlc? What about director mode? Online guns to single player?? If we could reach them then why not try!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet
Just now, LoneWolf260 said:

Well then tell hin we need a sp dlc? What about director mode? Online guns to single player?? If we could reach them then why not try!

The guns to singleplayer are highly unlikely...it's a cash grab situation same as cars to singleplayer in gta v

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoneWolf260
1 minute ago, Hetraet said:

The guns to singleplayer are highly unlikely...it's a cash grab situation same as cars to singleplayer in gta v

Maybe over time? Or maybe they are waiting for rdr1 remastered since they are already there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MostWantedMVP

The online content should be mandatory added to singleplayer. Theres no doubt about that.

 

Story DLC is what the majority of the Red Dead fanbase wants and Rockstar clearly knows we want it since it's mentioned in every Twitter post and feedback. Hopefully we'll get something like Undead Nightmare 2 this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoneWolf260
1 minute ago, MostWantedMVP said:

The online content should be mandatory added to singleplayer. Theres no doubt about that.

 

Story DLC is what the majority of the Red Dead fanbase wants and Rockstar clearly knows we want it since it's mentioned in every Twitter post and feedback. Hopefully we'll get something like Undead Nightmare 2 this year.

I think that at rockstar they declared a state of emergency since the online sucks real hard, so the main priority for them is to get the online back on its feet then give us what we want, Dlc and online weapons in sp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BallinBallas

anyone see the ugly designs they added to Johns winter jacket online? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CJR12

I feel like rdr2 and rdro is just a way for them to keep a steady income while they work on gta 6. Rockstar knows that gta 6 online will make them a ton of money because the mainstream absolutely adores that sh*t. I wouldn't get any hopes up for them to do anything about the current situation with rdr2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JMarston
1 hour ago, Hetraet said:

e12xCUy.png

☝️ This!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
51 minutes ago, MostWantedMVP said:

 

The fact that the support manager (a higher-up) has said they will pass it onto the developers personally means it's top of their priority. They are probably working on it as we speak.

For online tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 5 Users Currently Viewing
    2 members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests

    • ThroatSlasher2
    • Dryspace
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.