4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Petition about that epilogue missing hair style

Darealbandicoot
1 hour ago, Holphino said:

Our only hope is a pc version, that way we can mod it in.

On PC yes... But on consoles I have a fear that the hair is disabled for the player and the scalp was all that was left. They completely eradicated the scalp with patches so I think - and I HOPE I'm wrong mind you - but I think it will be NPC and or Red Dead Online exclusive. 

Holphino
1 minute ago, Darealbandicoot said:

On PC yes... But on consoles I have a fear that the hair is disabled for the player and the scalp was all that was left. They completely eradicated the scalp with patches so I think - and I HOPE I'm wrong mind you - but I think it will be NPC and or Red Dead Online exclusive. 

I know, but having the hair on at least 1 version of the game. Is better than never having the hair at all.

Darealbandicoot
3 hours ago, Vinewood Villain said:

I’m cool with that. This is probably the most popular thread on GTAForums atm, just how the story DLC thread was for GTA 5.

Somewhat off topic, but what do you guy’s think of “John’s song” playing instead of “That’s the way it is” in this video? 

Works WWAAAAAAAAYYYY better than "That's the way it is" which is trash compared to it 

DiEgOw_CrAzY
12 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

I don't know Bro, the hair is visíble on npc John and NPCs, I have a felling we Will be able to use It

spoonman039
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Vinewood Villain said:

I’m cool with that. This is probably the most popular thread on GTAForums atm, just how the story DLC thread was for GTA 5.

Somewhat off topic, but what do you guy’s think of “John’s song” playing instead of “That’s the way it is” in this video? 

it's cool, but hearing the beginning of That's the way it is with quotes I always was a good thief - That you was is one of the most powerful things I heard in this game.

3 hours ago, streaz said:

2Dk8UBk.jpg

my attempt on rdr1 duster outfit

it's great, I would personaly swap John's hat with something more fitting like Drifter hat, but this looks closer to rdr1 outfit.

this game definitely needs more texture variants for every clothing item, so that will be one of my priorities when we get a pc version.

Edited by spoonman039

HeyThereFriend
10 hours ago, Archiemac said:

It's not old. But it's not new. It's nearly half a year old now. Rockstar aren't gonna change anything because at this point it's just embarrassment. The game has been out for too long for rockstar to still care (I think they should still care but I think they're gonna try and keep a healthy business strategy of focusing on the product that's has the potential of making the most money) the game is becoming unrelevant and less and less people are playing it. Rockstar knows adding a new hair to single player isn't gonna make them money and boost sales and players. Who is gonna go out of their way to actually buy a copy of rdr 2 because they added hair lol. Anyway I don't feel like I wanna be in this forum/thread anymore so I'm gonna sign off and not gonna comment further. Goodbye

You simply can not disagree with anything this man just said in this post.

DiEgOw_CrAzY
3 minutes ago, HeyThereFriend said:

You simply can not disagree with anything this man just said in this post.

We didn't

HeyThereFriend
2 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

We didn't

I know, I wasn't saying that. My point was that as much as I don't like it and I'd love to come back with some other response telling him he is wrong and why, I can not. It's who Rockstar/Take Two are and if I tried to make any argument there, I'd be wrong. It's a shame, there is still so many issues with this amazing single player experience they worked 8 years on, things that worked when it released and no longer do now and of course things that never worked. This game could easily be the closest thing to perfection it can be, if only they would fix what is broke. We can forget about ever hoping for story DLC.

Darealbandicoot
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

I don't know Bro, the hair is visíble on npc John and NPCs, I have a felling we Will be able to use It

I sure hope so. Hell he even wears his NPC bank heist outfit with the tilted hat at his wedding and he wears his NPC black pants at Pronghorn Ranch and building his house and has his vest open in the credits...... but he only wants to wear those clothes when we can't save them lol. 

15 minutes ago, HeyThereFriend said:

I know, I wasn't saying that. My point was that as much as I don't like it and I'd love to come back with some other response telling him he is wrong and why, I can not. It's who Rockstar/Take Two are and if I tried to make any argument there, I'd be wrong. It's a shame, there is still so many issues with this amazing single player experience they worked 8 years on, things that worked when it released and no longer do now and of course things that never worked. This game could easily be the closest thing to perfection it can be, if only they would fix what is broke. We can forget about ever hoping for story DLC.

Story DLC won't happen. Anything planned - IF it was even planned this time - is being repurposed to Red Dead Online because it sucks major balls and they need substantial content to bring the casuals back spending mommy and daddy's money on gold.

Notice how the only time they mention single player is when content is being ripped from it to throw to the Online casuals. 

OH and those who say "Stop complaining! Asking for Story DLC this early?! STOP BEING GREEDY! THEY JUST GAVE YOU $60 WORTH OF SINGLE PLAYER CONTENT ARE YOU NOT SATISFIED?!? 

And" GTA V is an old game. Stop asking for single player support!! "

Are the same ways saying" OMFG YEEEESSSSSSS!!!! MORE RED DEAD ONLINE AND GTA ONLINE CONTENT UPDATES!! PLEASE BRING MORE ROCKSTAR!! "

While throwing cash at them like a stripper in a bar. 

Edited by Darealbandicoot

LoneWolf260

Why couldn't they just include the Evans repeater and the Lemat revolver to single player like WHY!?

streaz
6 minutes ago, LoneWolf260 said:

Why couldn't they just include the Evans repeater and the Lemat revolver to single player like WHY!?

seriously it’d be so f*cking easy they don’t care about us AT ALL not ONE BIT

HeyThereFriend

Simple, because people won't buy it in online if they can use it for free in the much better single player. If it can't make them money, don't expect it. It's a shame really.

LoneWolf260
9 minutes ago, HeyThereFriend said:

Simple, because people won't buy it in online if they can use it for free in the much better single player. If it can't make them money, don't expect it. It's a shame really.

I hate gta v so much .. it ruined Rockstar 

Darealbandicoot
9 hours ago, LoneWolf260 said:

The LeMat Revolver was cut from single player and im sure the Evens Repeater and high roller revolver were as well. There is an ad for the LeMat Revolver in the Blackwater police station for example. 

DiEgOw_CrAzY
3 hours ago, Darealbandicoot said:

The LeMat Revolver was cut from single player and im sure the Evens Repeater and high roller revolver were as well. There is an ad for the LeMat Revolver in the Blackwater police station for example. 

So Nice to know they butchered the game for online's sakes

Darealbandicoot
15 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

So Nice to know they butchered the game for online's sakes

"Well maybe when the players are finished mourning single player, we'll keep them engaged, on Online's behalf" - Rockstar 

ThroatSlasher2
58 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

"Well maybe when the players are finished mourning single player, we'll keep them engaged, on Online's behalf" - Rockstar 

Ironic that the person who said that ended up dying and the ones on the receiving end, got a fresh new start. 

Hetraet

Looks like nobody here got too much to say no more...well we'll all be back eventually to bitch about r* after the new update comes out

ripvanwinkle

Yep...

B8DnNat.jpg

Vinewood Villain

Anyone get some good RDR2 killcam shots of John in his classic outfit?

ThroatSlasher2
4 hours ago, Hetraet said:

Looks like nobody here got too much to say no more...well we'll all be back eventually to bitch about r* after the new update comes out

There's only so many ways to piss on Rockstar's business "strategies".

DiEgOw_CrAzY

I wish there were some way to get Rockstar's attention. Os there any way to change Charles's model for Arthur in the building a house cutscene?

LoneWolf260
4 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

I wish there were some way to get Rockstar's attention. Os there any way to change Charles's model for Arthur in the building a house cutscene?

Try a petition 

Holphino
4 hours ago, Vinewood Villain said:

Anyone get some good RDR2 killcam shots of John in his classic outfit?

The only real good ones I have, are the ones I posted here a few pages ago.

JupeShot92
Posted (edited)

John's lvl 2 standard beard is glitched. It's almost completely invisible. Aside from a light dusting of hairs here and there, its basically identical to his lvl  1 beard. Arthur's lvl 2 standard beard in comparison is very visible. I always assumed this was just a design difference but I was just playing as Arthur with a lvl 2 beard and I died and when I respawned he had that same invisible/light dusting beard as John. So if it was a glitch for Arthur it's gotta be a glitch for John as well. If his lvl 2 beard was the same as Arthurs he might actually look a bit more like he does in the first game.

I would have made a separate thread for this but I can't post pics right now and it just wouldn't have been worth 

it.

Edited by JupeShot92
I previously wrote level 1 instead of two.

Darealbandicoot
13 hours ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

You can change John to Arthur and Charles to John

streaz
Posted (edited)

might be placebo but johns face looks more like johns in v1.00 idk what it is but on the latest patch it’s like it’s just arthur with his face pulled over his head not even changing his hair idk and clean shaven to me is pretty close to his beard in 1899 not exactly but close

Edited by streaz

Hetraet

Anybody know how to get John's scalp without modding in v 1.00?

streaz
15 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

Anybody know how to get John's scalp without modding in v 1.00?

it doesn’t work on xbox only ps4

crazedZ10
On 3/21/2019 at 8:44 PM, streaz said:

2Dk8UBk.jpg

my attempt on rdr1 duster outfit

How did you remove the off hand holster