Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Petition about that epilogue missing hair style

Recommended Posts

DiEgOw_CrAzY

The view we all wanted to have when boot the game. (Fun fact, while following John, I noticed his yellow vest even make wrinkles when he's walking or move his arma, Just like all clothing Arthur and John can wear as It only happens in their clothings)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Holphino
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

The view we all wanted to have when boot the game. (Fun fact, while following John, I noticed his yellow vest even make wrinkles when he's walking or move his arma, Just like all clothing Arthur and John can wear as It only happens in their clothings)

 

An interesting thing I noticed is that, John's vest goes over his gunbelt, just like the gunslinger vest did in the pre-release screenshots of epilogue John.

Edited by Holphino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
8 minutes ago, Holphino said:

An interesting thing I noticed is that, John's vest goes over his gunbelt, just like the gunslinger vest did in the pre-release screenshots of epilogue John.

His gunslinger vest doesn't Go over the gunbelt in the final game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Holphino
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

His gunslinger vest doesn't Go over the gunbelt in the final game?

I just looked it up, it turns out it kinda, sorta goes over the gunbelt, but not by much. Definitely not like it did in the pre-release screenshots, sorry for the confusion.

 

Edited by Holphino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz

iZCvl7d.jpg

 

i somehow have this in my chapter 6 save idk why but when i edited my outfit this belt stayed on it weird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
9 minutes ago, streaz said:

iZCvl7d.jpg

 

i somehow have this in my chapter 6 save idk why but when i edited my outfit this belt stayed on it weird

Wow. Atleast It removed the second holster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz

does going to 1.00 corrupt saves?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LorshZontek
Just now, streaz said:

does going to 1.00 corrupt saves?

no 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
crazedZ10
Posted (edited)

I know I've said it a few times now but I just want to confirm because I can't stand John having an off hand holster and I see many images of him not wearing one. Do you start the epilogue without the off hand holster in any previous build of the game?

 

 

Edited by crazedZ10
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BallinBallas

can we also get a bandolier fix? I stopped wearing em cuz of how awful the clipping is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz

@Darealbandicoot can i go on patch 1.00 do the tool belt glitch where u don’t have a second holster make a outfit then update my game? will the outfit stay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JMarston
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

The view we all wanted to have when boot the game. (Fun fact, while following John, I noticed his yellow vest even make wrinkles when he's walking or move his arma, Just like all clothing Arthur and John can wear as It only happens in their clothings)

 

Awesome! I did the same capture, but with Sadie LOL32fc5170-490d-11e9-8690-062162abdc1a.jpg

Edited by JMarston

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz
1 hour ago, LorshZontek said:

no 

so you’re on xbox and you just reinstalled you disc version with no internet and it worked? people said u cant launch the game without internet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LorshZontek
7 minutes ago, streaz said:

so you’re on xbox and you just reinstalled you disc version with no internet and it worked? people said u cant launch the game without internet

worked fine for me no problems at all i even checked the build number to see if i downgraded the right way D1zwZT-XcAMnCns.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet

I'm almost certain Mexico was supposed to be in the final product... There are a few retextures of places where we ain't supposed to see from NA, all of the iconic geographic places are there (besides towns) and there is a completely exlusive vegetation there (Agave and some cacti) It seems that R* was just too busy animating shrinking horse balls and other meaningless sh*t. I just need Mexico in rdr 2, not having it there robs the game a lot of some needed western theme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LorshZontek
Posted (edited)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet

 

sry for being off topic, but here are some photos of Arthur Marston in Nuevo Paraíso

Tc6l7RR.jpg

VrafTmh.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dognuts
3 hours ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

The view we all wanted to have when boot the game. (Fun fact, while following John, I noticed his yellow vest even make wrinkles when he's walking or move his arma, Just like all clothing Arthur and John can wear as It only happens in their clothings)

 

His hair is properly dark brown there, and not black like in the epilogue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BallinBallas
21 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

 

sry for being off topic, but here are some photos of Arthur Marston in Nuevo Paraíso

Tc6l7RR.jpg

VrafTmh.jpg

I get pissed when I go by Chuparosa & Escalera, hearing all the livestock and horse audio files that still trigger. They where pretty damn close to being done with it, but nooo, the actual Wild West don’t matter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oldsport

can someone please help me out! i remember there was a bunch of pictures of john npc outfits in this thread. people were trying to recreate them for epilogue john. i want to make them outfits for my online john character. anyone know the page number or can post pics? thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RJX74
38 minutes ago, dognuts said:

His hair is properly dark brown there, and not black like in the epilogue.

OMG I was wondering why I kept thinking he had brown hair.

 

Thanks Epilogue /s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
57 minutes ago, LorshZontek said:

Well, they are about 4 months late but atleast this will bring some attention

11 minutes ago, Oldsport said:

can someone please help me out! i remember there was a bunch of pictures of john npc outfits in this thread. people were trying to recreate them for epilogue john. i want to make them outfits for my online john character. anyone know the page number or can post pics? thanks

This was around page 40-60 I guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY

There is even Brazilian gaming sites mentioning @Darealbandicoot tweet about the downgrades

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LorshZontek
4 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

There is even Brazilian gaming sites mentioning @Darealbandicoot tweet about the downgrades

holy sh*t dude rockstar might actually do something if this keeps up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
1 minute ago, LorshZontek said:

holy sh*t dude rockstar might actually do something if this keeps up 

They will, this happened with GTA 5 too and after a few months they fixed the downgrades

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz

idk why i’m thinking this but if i uninstall red dead and install it on a disc after i disconnect it will i still have all my saves not corrupted and everything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sonicdude
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, streaz said:

idk why i’m thinking this but if i uninstall red dead and install it on a disc after i disconnect it will i still have all my saves not corrupted and everything?

They shouldn't be corrupted, I believe both Xbox and PS4 make backups of your saves for offline use. Though it has been a while since I've had my console offline so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Edited by Sonicdude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pexlr

Someone should sneak in a before and after pic of John's OG hair and Arthur hair and say that has also been downgraded since websites are talking about downgrades right now and Rockstar will probably do something soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
6 minutes ago, Pexlr said:

Someone should sneak in a before and after pic of John's OG hair and Arthur hair and say that has also been downgraded since websites are talking about downgrades right now and Rockstar will probably do something soon.

I agree, but we've been doing this for months and nothing caught their attention as the missing AO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hellsoldier06

I notice something !

John has his own beard and own growing beard system.

Everyone don't care of this, why they just don't get the damn hair with own style and growing system instead of the beard ?

If its work with the beard it should with the hair --'

Innapprehensible...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 9 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 1 Anonymous, 8 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.