4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Petition about that epilogue missing hair style

streaz
2 hours ago, crazedZ10 said:

Nice. Did you get arrested and skip the rescue cutscene?

i don’t remember because it happened awhile ago and i was confused when i realized what happened

O.Z
9 hours ago, Hetraet said:

I need some help with that infinite loading screen...is my save corrupted or something, should I clear the cache?

I tried clearing the cache, in fact I tried every trick in the book to get it working, deleted and reinstalled the game 3 times etc. I was losing my temper... Unfortunately,  nothing worked, and I was forced to download the latest patch to get it working again. I have given up nowadays and I just play the latest(downgraded version) oh well, life could be worse I suppose. It’s just a game in the end. 

Darealbandicoot

Oh well... the jigs up guys... apparently all my theories on Rockstar downgrading and making clothes online exclusive are all stupid. Everything is FIIIIINNNNEEE. The game HASN'T been downgraded, in fact it's been UPGRADED and looks more realistic now.... Now to wait for an actual Rockstar developer to debunk and deny all this downgrade evidence....... aaaaaannnyy day now.... 

2w8uvj.jpg

Hetraet

We should get LegacyKillaHD on our side with the John issue since he retweeted @Darealbandicoot's tweet about the downgrades...he would get us a lot of attention we need

Red Hardbro
51 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

We should get LegacyKillaHD on our side with the John issue since he retweeted @Darealbandicoot's tweet about the downgrades...he would get us a lot of attention we need

I made a post about him a few messages back. I think he is the one who need to talk about this he should make a whole video dedicated to the singleplayer and all the problems with it. The HDR problem, the cheats that can’t be saved even though they were in the first game, Director Mode, and John’s hair that is no longer in the game. I loved to see a video of him going in and the downgrade problem.

HeyThereFriend
15 hours ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Yes since patch 1.02. John and Arthur BOTH have the ability to grow beards to level 10, but Rockstar f*cked it up somehow and says John having a level 7 beard is a design choice which is bull sh*t. 

Sorry, your out of luck basically. Rockstar implemented DRM into your copy. @O.Zhas the same issue as well as many others. Its most common with PAL(European and Russian)copies 

Wait so I'm a little confused, is it possible to get Arthur's beard to level 10 or should I stop bothering to try and get it above 7?

Darealbandicoot
2 minutes ago, HeyThereFriend said:

Wait so I'm a little confused, is it possible to get Arthur's beard to level 10 or should I stop bothering to try and get it above 7?

It's possible, but only in version 1.00 and randomly if you start a brand new game on the latest patch. 

HeyThereFriend
14 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

It's possible, but only in version 1.00 and randomly if you start a brand new game on the latest patch. 

Ughhhhhhhhhh freaking Rockstar. WTF????? Of course I started a new game about 2 weeks before the latest patch. I mean either you are 100% correct and they are trying to sabotage single player so people will play their sh*tty ass online or they really have completely forgot how to properly develop a video game and considering this game overall was a masterpiece, I'm thinking it's the former.

Red Hardbro

I just don’t get them all we want is some small stuff to be added to singleplayer. It’s not like we are asking for the world just give us what we want and we would shut up and they could focus on the multiplayer. They haven’t done anything specific to singleplayer, but take out the New Austin glitch why are they so evil!! Hahahahah that’s a special type of evil to remove something that only brings joy to people and it’s singleplayer glitch which doesn’t hurt anyone it’s not like multiplayer! 

ThroatSlasher2
2 minutes ago, Red Hardbro said:

I just don’t get them all we want is some small stuff to be added to singleplayer. It’s not like we are asking for the world just give us what we want and we would shut up and they could focus on the multiplayer. They haven’t done anything specific to singleplayer, but take out the New Austin glitch why are they so evil!! Hahahahah that’s a special type of evil to remove something that only brings joy to people and it’s singleplayer glitch which doesn’t hurt anyone it’s not like multiplayer! 

They can go f*ck themselves for all I care. 

Haven't updated my digital copy to 1.06 and beyond and never will. They've already buried singleplayer so why should I care about anything they do now? They're just gonna try their hardest to keep this disaster of an online mode on life support.

MrEdcar007

Look at this sh*t. 

No wonder Rockstar doesn't care anymore.

HeyThereFriend
53 minutes ago, Red Hardbro said:

Exactly. I just want what is currently in the single player to work the way it should. John having his proper hair, John not having Arthur's chin scar, his gloves not being balloons, his vest being opened, his shirt being the right shirt and color, Arthur actually responding to events going on in camp like Jack's party, Sean's party and after Horseman, Apoclypse, Facial Hair growth working properly, make the graphics like they were on release and so on. Just fix what's already there.

I don't need all the new clothes or Evans Repeater and so on, I mean it'd be nice but I don't expect it and I wouldn't even care to have that stuff as long as the base single player worked the damn way it should. If they fixed all these issues, I'd never have a negative thing to say, in fact I wouldn't be able to shut up how great the game is..

LorshZontek
1 hour ago, Darealbandicoot said:

i still dont know how they managed to screw that up in THE FIRST f*ckING PATCH OF THE GAME 

Just now, LorshZontek said:

i still dont know how they managed to screw that up in THE FIRST f*ckING PATCH OF THE GAME 

did they even test this sh*t 

crazedZ10

@Darealbandicoot do you know how to start epilogue 2 without an off hand holster. Many people say that they start off with a gunbelt that doesn't have it but has a hammer thing or something

Darealbandicoot
15 minutes ago, crazedZ10 said:

@Darealbandicoot do you know how to start epilogue 2 without an off hand holster. Many people say that they start off with a gunbelt that doesn't have it but has a hammer thing or something

It's only available to get in version 1.02 or 1.00. It appears as your "custom outfit" after building your house I believe. 

streaz
3 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

It's only available to get in version 1.02 or 1.00. It appears as your "custom outfit" after building your house I believe. 

i regret not knowing about that so bad now i’m stuck with dual holsters i don’t even play as john anymore cuz of how sh*tty they made him now it’s like john is just made to not be as good as arthur even tho he’s better i can’t stand his run animation his clothes compared to rdr1 and his hair just ruins it for me because he looks like keanu reeves imo it’s unbelievable how they would drop the ball so hard why couldn’t they have just learned

6 minutes ago, streaz said:

i regret not knowing about that so bad now i’m stuck with dual holsters i don’t even play as john anymore cuz of how sh*tty they made him now it’s like john is just made to not be as good as arthur even tho he’s better i can’t stand his run animation his clothes compared to rdr1 and his hair just ruins it for me because he looks like keanu reeves imo it’s unbelievable how they would drop the ball so hard why couldn’t they have just learned

did they for sure patch that?

Darealbandicoot
24 minutes ago, streaz said:

did they for sure patch that?

Yes. 

streaz
Just now, Darealbandicoot said:

Yes. 

sweeeeet rockstar caused less fun!! hell yeah!! haha what a great company

if i got disc version on xbox and reinstalled the game without internet could i play on version 1.00

Darealbandicoot
38 minutes ago, streaz said:

sweeeeet rockstar caused less fun!! hell yeah!! haha what a great company

if i got disc version on xbox and reinstalled the game without internet could i play on version 1.00

It's pot luck if you can. Most copies have DRM on the disc, but some, (primarily American) copies do not. 

streaz
2 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

It's pot luck if you can. Most copies have DRM on the disc, but some, (primarily American) copies do not. 

i’m in america

Darealbandicoot
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, streaz said:

i’m in america

Worth a shot then. 

Edited by Darealbandicoot

streaz
1 minute ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Worth a shot then. 

true i can’t stand these worthless downgrades i don’t understand why they did this to us

JavierC
On 3/10/2019 at 9:20 PM, 0223998743 said:

It's actually quite impressive how some area of the game were so poorly done that you ask yourself what the f*ck they did during 8 years.

Creating a daily routine for NPCs and horse ball-shrinking of course.

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Happy St. Patrick's day. Lol

streaz

🍺🍻☘️

Hetraet

John would almost be perfect with the hair... I just keep looking at him in game and say to myself how dope he would look... I don't really care about the gloves as far as we have the smaller Arthur's variant... It's mainly just the hair. Just a simple toggle in barber's... That's all I need to f*ck off

streaz
1 minute ago, Hetraet said:

John would almost be perfect with the hair... I just keep looking at him in game and say to myself how dope he would look... I don't really care about the gloves as far as we have the smaller Arthur's variant... It's mainly just the hair. Just a simple toggle in barber's... That's all I need to f*ck off

same here and opening the vest would make it look so much better

DiEgOw_CrAzY
2 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

Just a poor edit I've made

LorshZontek
1 hour ago, Darealbandicoot said:

america f*ck yeah 

1 hour ago, JavierC said:

Creating a daily routine for NPCs and horse ball-shrinking of course.

its a cool detail to bad its probably gonna be broke or is already broke soon 

Hetraet
Posted (edited)

I'm gonna make some photos of Arthur Marston on his vacation in Mexico... Also I'm just playing rdr 2 with rdr undead nightmare playing over it and it just feels cool... God I wish we would get UN2 

Edited by Hetraet