Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Petition about that epilogue missing hair style

Recommended Posts

Hetraet
6 minutes ago, streaz said:

i don’t even know that guy that defended me and i never tried to claim it’s mine, neither of us make money and i have you as much credit as i can. i don’t see why you care so much you got hella views too but it’s not like we’re getting paid it’s helping the cause if i didn’t ask indo to post the post on youtube we wouldn’t of got almost 500+ signs and still more chill dude i have no idea who that guy was

got 500 signs in a day after the repost, and everyone gettin mad at me for reposting it....

lol i credited him as much as i could. i guess i shouldn’t of reposted that video which caused me to ask indo to repost it which resulted in us getting more signs. i guess views are more important lol wtf if i didn’t do that we wouldn’t have more people on our side.

all u had to do was send indo my video if you wanted him to repost my work, that's all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Hetraet said:

all u had to do was send indo my video if you wanted him to repost my work, that's all

it’s literally just a video about how johns hair is missing that’s why i thought it wouldn’t matter lmfao you could of asked him if you wanted that and i asked him to post it after i reposted it and i didn’t even tell him to repost the video i posted i just told him about the situation and he reposted the video lmao

Edited by streaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LorshZontek

i thought the gta forums had a message feature for you two to "talk" about this 

2 minutes ago, LorshZontek said:

i thought the gta forums had a message feature for you two to "talk" about this 

just a thought 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz
Posted (edited)

this guy wants me to DELETE the video that got us 500+ votes in a day. what u guys think? it’s still growing we will get more and more with my video up and he wants our cause to be even worse just cuz the video i reposted got more attention. any u guys think that’s worth it? lmao this is crazy

Edited by streaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet
Just now, streaz said:

this guy wants me to DELETE the video that got us 500+ votes in a day. what u guys think? it’s still growing we will get more and more with my video up and he wants our cause to be even worse just cuz the video i reposted got more attention. u think that’s worth it? lmao this is crazy 

I want it deleted cuz of your IGNORANCE, there is no good talk with you, you're just a complete moron and don't deserve my video to be posted on your channel

And I'm not just ''some guy'' I'm here from the very beggining

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz
2 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

I want it deleted cuz of your IGNORANCE, there is no good talk with you, you're just a complete moron and don't deserve my video to be posted on your channel

And I'm not just ''some guy'' I'm here from the very beggining

you said you’re bipolar and it’s showing you’re being the ignorant one lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet
1 minute ago, streaz said:

you said you’re bipolar and it’s showing you’re being the ignorant one lmao

and you said you were gonna delete the repost if I wanted to, yet you do nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

and you said you were gonna delete the repost if I wanted to, yet you do nothing

i don’t think anyone but you wants it deleted it’s gotten us MUCH more attention and the views shouldn’t matter if we both have your video on the same problem there’s a way bigger chance of it getting noticed or the hair added

Edited by streaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oldsport
12 minutes ago, streaz said:

i don’t think anyone but you wants it deleted it’s gotten us MUCH more attention and the views shouldn’t matter if we both have videos on the same problem there’s a way bigger chance of it getting noticed or the hair added

you keep saying we lmao he made the video though, not you. also why did you reupload it anyways instead of just reposting? and @Hetreat, you should of told him to delete it when he first did it but you said you didnt mind if i recall correctly. if you want it removed for copyright at this point, just report it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Oldsport said:

you keep saying we lmao he made the video though, not you. also why did you reupload it anyways instead of just reposting? and @Hetreat, you should of told him to delete it when he first did it but you said you didnt mind if i recall correctly. if you want it removed for copyright at this point, just report it

just stop we are talking over PM it’s fine.

we settled it this forum doesn’t need drama we all just want johns hair

Edited by streaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hetraet
1 minute ago, Oldsport said:

you keep saying we lmao he made the video though, not you. also why did you reupload it anyways instead of just reposting? and @Hetreat, you should of told him to delete it when he first did it but you said you didnt mind if i recall correctly. if you want it removed for copyright at this point, just report it

I have a condition that makes me change my opinions drastically fast...I'm sorry for misunderstanding I don't mean to take the vid down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JMarston

1ab66a20-466e-11e9-83bb-0a7d18e0b056.jpgI noticed that that's not Cassimere shirt, is other special shirt for NPC John, look carefully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz
4 minutes ago, JMarston said:

1ab66a20-466e-11e9-83bb-0a7d18e0b056.jpgI noticed that that's not Cassimere shirt, is other special shirt for NPC John, look carefully.

what a surprise lmfao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeyThereFriend
10 minutes ago, JMarston said:

1ab66a20-466e-11e9-83bb-0a7d18e0b056.jpgI noticed that that's not Cassimere shirt, is other special shirt for NPC John, look carefully.

I KNEW the color was off. I thought maybe the newer graphics made it look more faded but nope, straight up different color and shirt to RDR1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RJX74

Man it's really interesting what outfits John wears in the artworks.

 

RDR2_Artwork_Characters_JohnMarston-2242-1600.jpg

 

Anyone notice this weird outfit?

 

Image result for john marston rdr2

 

It's this shirt, with his denim vest, and a bandolier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
1 minute ago, RJX74 said:

Man it's really interesting what outfits John wears in the artworks.

 

RDR2_Artwork_Characters_JohnMarston-2242-1600.jpg

 

Anyone notice this weird outfit?

 

Image result for john marston rdr2

 

It's this shirt, with his denim vest, and a bandolier.

Wow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RJX74

D1rHr5oXQAEfjLm.jpg:large

 

 

 

One day I'll get that right hair. Then this look will be more accurate. (Wish we got the shirts with the white tips though).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
45 minutes ago, RJX74 said:

D1rHr5oXQAEfjLm.jpg:large

 

 

 

One day I'll get that right hair. Then this look will be more accurate. (Wish we got the shirts with the white tips though).

John should have his own clothings too. All of his npc clothing and collor variations. For example this Black shirt with white union suit underneath but in a Lot of collors. His Black leather jacket from chapter 2 should be avaible with other collors too. Rockstar really didn't cared about epilogue that much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0223998743
Posted (edited)

Rockstar just treat the SP like candies and the people interested by it like little kids.

They want candies, let's give them some ONE time only and then we ignore them.

 

"Let's just make a great but flawed single player, we just fix some of the main bugs and glitches, downgrade it along the way and forget about it because Online is the life."

Edited by 0223998743

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hellsoldier06
58 minutes ago, RJX74 said:

D1rHr5oXQAEfjLm.jpg:large

 

 

 

One day I'll get that right hair. Then this look will be more accurate. (Wish we got the shirts with the white tips though).

To me, the middle parted, lenght 6 with Marston's Gambler Hat looks closer to NPC John.

Right parted is to close from Arthur.

Hope the god damn hair comming one day...

2k signature, wow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vinewood Villain
Posted (edited)

So I just loaded up my John save for the first time in a couple months. 

 

I made mine at 6 middle parted, with hair pomade on. With the hair pomade slicking back his hair he doesn’t have that thick strand draping over his forehead. his hairline is hidden with a hat. Honestly it’s not too bad. 

 

His hair is still too dark and thick, but I can sorta pass it off as a subtle change in hairstyle as long as his hairline is hidden. 

Edited by Vinewood Villain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
6 hours ago, JMarston said:

1ab66a20-466e-11e9-83bb-0a7d18e0b056.jpgI noticed that that's not Cassimere shirt, is other special shirt for NPC John, look carefully.

Yep I noticed ages ago lol. It's the flannel shirt except white. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot

Turns out old Rockstar had an oversight when taking out John's gloves. If you wear a coat with the humongous gloves, you'll see them shrink back to normal size while wearing the coat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
1 hour ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Turns out old Rockstar had an oversight when taking out John's gloves. If you wear a coat with the humongous gloves, you'll see them shrink back to normal size while wearing the coat. 

Yeah, I noticed that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
14 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

Yeah, I noticed that

Pathetic how they half assed f*cking up the gloves somehow 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz
1 hour ago, Darealbandicoot said:

2w42vu.jpg

Lmao of course the pants we were gonna get look way better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
Posted (edited)

I have made a little edit on Arthur Marston front hair part and he almost became a nice John Marston. Rockstar should have made atleast this

 

 

Edited by DiEgOw_CrAzY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
streaz

this guys hair styles look different does he have the hairline?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
3 minutes ago, streaz said:

this guys hair styles look different does he have the hairline?

He have the hairline glitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 8 Users Currently Viewing
    4 members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests

    • Hetraet
    • streaz
    • DiEgOw_CrAzY
    • xMaRcoSK8
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.