3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Petition about that epilogue missing hair style

Rammer2k

I would rather petition Rockstar about getting rid of Gambler Challenge 8 at my current point in game.

DiEgOw_CrAzY
10 hours ago, Rammer2k said:

I would rather petition Rockstar about getting rid of Gambler Challenge 8 at my current point in game.

This one took me some hours. Go to Van horn, try It until you win once, then Go do other things for a few days, then get back and try again

Hetraet

zhYCjtg.png

4ag2Fcd.png

NHrCyZx.png

It looks promising boahs!

Hetraet

I encourage everyone who wants to solve this issue to contact R* support about this, if we keep spamming them, there's a bigger chance that they'll look into it!!

Archiemac

I was wondering if anyone minded if I post the link on the Reddit again?

Cutter De Blanc

They'll let you have it for your cowpoke on red dead online

It will cost a few gold bars though

But dont worry you can buy gold bars

Edited by Cutter De Blanc

Archiemac

Also does the creator of the YouTube video mind if I share that on Reddit to maybe give it more notoriety

DiEgOw_CrAzY
1 hour ago, Hetraet said:

zhYCjtg.png

4ag2Fcd.png

NHrCyZx.png

It looks promising boahs!

It does looks promissing, but at the end he says "complement red dead online" they are kidding with us. I hate how rockstar support answer us like robots. Let's just hope It makes different

51 minutes ago, Archiemac said:

I was wondering if anyone minded if I post the link on the Reddit again?

I think you should post It again whenever you wish man o/

Cutter De Blanc
36 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

It does looks promissing, but at the end he says "complement red dead online" they are kidding with us. I hate how rockstar support answer us like robots.

Yeah, they're f*cking with you. I think this is a lost cause

DiEgOw_CrAzY

I don't think it's a lost cause, but It might turn into a long fight

Hetraet
53 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

It does looks promissing, but at the end he says "complement red dead online" they are kidding with us. I hate how rockstar support answer us like robots. Let's just hope It makes different

I think you should post It again whenever you wish man o/

Yea, some of them are just retarded, let's just hope for the best

Cutter De Blanc

I read that response as "lol did not read but feel free to submit feedback for red dead online"

Notice how they don't specifically address the issue at all in the form letter

I'm surprised they got your name right, they've often addressed their responses to me to someone else like "Hello Billybag82349," and I'm like who the f*ck is that

Edited by Cutter De Blanc

Hetraet
1 hour ago, Archiemac said:

Also does the creator of the YouTube video mind if I share that on Reddit to maybe give it more notoriety

Man I'm more than pleased for you to do that, do anything you can for fixing our problem

4 minutes ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

I read that response as "lol did not read but feel free to submit feedback for red dead online"

that's sure another way of looking at it... I just hope he even sent it to someone above him, the status of my ticket is still open so that might mean they're actually trying to help me

As long as my ticket on this subject is open, nothing is lost 

Hetraet

Maybe if anyone from us is from the US, you could give them a call, I've seen videos of people prank calling them, which means they most certainly have a telephonical support or something

DiEgOw_CrAzY
18 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

Maybe if anyone from us is from the US, you could give them a call, I've seen videos of people prank calling them, which means they most certainly have a telephonical support or something

Yes, that would be cool. I'm not seeing It as a lost case. I think we Will get It sooner than later

Archiemac
1 hour ago, Hetraet said:

Man I'm more than pleased for you to do that, do anything you can for fixing our problem

that's sure another way of looking at it... I just hope he even sent it to someone above him, the status of my ticket is still open so that might mean they're actually trying to help me

As long as my ticket on this subject is open, nothing is lost 

I was wondering do you have the actual video saved and if so can you send it because most people don't look at YouTube links on Reddit

Hetraet
8 minutes ago, Archiemac said:

I was wondering do you have the actual video saved and if so can you send it because most people don't look at YouTube links on Reddit

I don't know how to post videos here on gtaforums so i figured this website could help you to download my video and then post it anywhere -> https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/mp3-converter

After you're there, just paste my video url -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BuHMgd9m0c

And then change the format to any video format you'd like

cp1dell

I’m f*cking dying laughing here. It’s literally just one copy-pasted/automated response after another. I can’t get over how awful their support system is.

Each time they replied directly with the required information, it was just another uselesss, unrelated automated response from Rockstar. Hahaha holy sh*t. What a joke. F*ck you Rockstar lol

Possebility
3 hours ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

I don't think it's a lost cause, but It might turn into a long fight 

5 hours ago, Hetraet said:

I encourage everyone who wants to solve this issue to contact R* support about this, if we keep spamming them, there's a bigger chance that they'll look into it!!

How's that?

Rockstar won't do anything about stuff folk's asking for. Instead, they mysteriously got wind of players going to Mexico, dublicating gold bars or going through walls (to get Arthur naked, getting him dressed from scratch). It got fixed asap. Obviously, employees are watching/became aware of "the wrong things". All without any petition or sending them thousands of tickets which get answered by robots.

Still no option to detach off-hand holster or stupid looking satchel (got nothing to do with Wild West; none other in that game got one; bag/unbag animation works without it being visible).

"...by design" - makes me wonder how there ain't an official answer from R* support telling you guys to simply put a hat on lol

/hope dies last tho.

Edited by Possebility

GroveStGTAV

@Hetraet 

these unranked rockstar support workers always using same answers and dont even read your mail. So you should use this methot

I got the last mail from rockstar support worker tiear 3 stanley m. 

The methot is: Sumbit a ticket about game bug, like beard browing or missing moose or something just sumbit a simple ticket. They will ask you to reboot your system settings and tell them "i did it and problem still exist" Then they will ask you to press l1 + r1 during intro logo to reset game setting, tell them "i did but problem still exist" then finally a person who read your mail will answer you with helpful message and this time, talk about them big missing thing in the game and tell them it is important, then they will ask you "what is that missing thing you refeering to we are here to help you" then talk about missing marston hairstyle.

I will show you my mail methot to rockstar support

Hetraet
3 minutes ago, GroveStGTAV said:

@Hetraet 

these unranked rockstar support workers always using same answers and dont even read your mail. So you should use this methot

I got the last mail from rockstar support worker tiear 3 stanley m. 

The methot is: Sumbit a ticket about game bug, like beard browing or missing moose or something just sumbit a simple ticket. They will ask you to reboot your system settings and tell them "i did it and problem still exist" Then they will ask you to press l1 + r1 during intro logo to reset game setting, tell them "i did but problem still exist" then finally a person who read your mail will answer you with helpful message and this time, talk about them big missing thing in the game and tell them it is important, then they will ask you "what is that missing thing you refeering to we are here to help you" then talk about missing marston hairstyle.

I will show you my mail methot to rockstar support

That's real helpful, thank you for a tip dude

GroveStGTAV
3 minutes ago, Hetraet said:

That's real helpful, thank you for a tip dude

https://imgur.com/a/TQ5Amz5

thats my entire conversation with rockstar support

RebWnM0_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

be0NBzO_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

nTWoal7_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

LonC8li_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

ZAGl2J5_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Edited by GroveStGTAV

Hetraet
3 minutes ago, GroveStGTAV said:

https://imgur.com/a/TQ5Amz5

thats my entire conversation with rockstar support

This just sucks, R* is definitely just lazy with this... it just pisses me off that they instead focus on milking red dead online ''beta'' aka the beta game with ''micro''transactions and fixing harmless glitches, instead of focusing on such an important essential like an appearance of their official protagonist.

GroveStGTAV

We got 43 votes now, road to 50!

DiEgOw_CrAzY
20 minutes ago, GroveStGTAV said:

We got 43 votes now, road to 50!

Yes, the Reddit post and YouTube video gave It a boost. Thanks guys, I really hope we're gonna make It

Ingrobny
On 12/18/2018 at 8:51 AM, alz said:

Has anyone else mentioned that John in the epilogue is a different John model than in the main story?  John in the epilogue IS a duplicate of Arthur's complex player rig, it's not just a hair swap.  They reshaped it to look like John but can't quite scrub away Arthur.  I get this is what they did in the previous game with John and Jack.  Because of the complexity with Arthur's player rig though, I highly doubt Rockstar will be poking that house-of-cards anytime soon to change hairstyles.  Personally, John in the epilogue looks too cartoony for me.  Something about his eyes and facial proportions when compared to how realistic Arthur comes across.

It dosen't look like John Marston at all in my opinion, copy/paste Arthur Morgan with slightly moderation and with scars:

UauuNn7.jpg

I don't know why Rockstar did this, tired of making this game or too little time?

It's even more similar on this picture:

aItUqOO.jpg

Edited by Ingrobny

DiEgOw_CrAzY
58 minutes ago, Ingrobny said:

It dosen't look like John Marston at all in my opinion, copy/paste Arthur Morgan with slightly moderation and with scars:

UauuNn7.jpg

I don't know why Rockstar did this, tired of making this game or too little time?

It's even more similar on this picture:

aItUqOO.jpg

He does look odd, his model is the same but with some modifications so It matches Arthur's rig, but the real difference is the hair. You can make a photoshop and you will notice that, the real difference in epilogue is the lack of his signature hairstyle. But If Rockstar decided to update his model so It looks more like his npc version, would be even better

Edited by DiEgOw_CrAzY

DiEgOw_CrAzY

I've done this poor edit on WhatsApp just so you can see

Ul6oDd.png

GroveStGTAV
7 minutes ago, DiEgOw_CrAzY said:

I've done this poor edit on WhatsApp just so you can see

Ul6oDd.png

Omg! John marston hair update confirmed!