Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTAForums Annual Awards 2018

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Petition about that epilogue missing hair style

Recommended Posts

DiEgOw_CrAzY

Hey everyone, I know is such a small thing to complain but I ain't happy at all about this missing hair. Fu**, I love John Marston and I think this ruined his appearence. Whoever agrees with me sign this petition and let's change It right now

 

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/john-marstons-signature-hairstyle-from-chapters

Edited by DiEgOw_CrAzY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3Prcntr

Didn't realize stuff like this was so serious... If only we could put this effort into politics...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
3 minutes ago, 3Prcntr said:

Didn't realize stuff like this was so serious... If only we could put this effort into politics...

Potatos, potatoes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cutter De Blanc
4 minutes ago, 3Prcntr said:

Didn't realize stuff like this was so serious... If only we could put this effort into politics...

This is a video game forum, no need to come in here and ridicule someone for caring about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lol232

Just don't touch John's hair until the end of the game where it's long enough and shave his beard, there, f*cking done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3Prcntr
3 hours ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

This is a video game forum, no need to come in here and ridicule someone for caring about it

It was a joke. Calm down. But seriously... If only...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
18 minutes ago, lol232 said:

Just don't touch John's hair until the end of the game where it's long enough and shave his beard, there, f*cking done.

Not the same thing brah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY

Whoever wants to help, Please, post This petition on reddit, rockstar newswire and YouTube comments. Just be careful warning people about spoilers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emmi

Let's do this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
crazedZ10

I just gave him the same hair as john wick (left part, no fade, level 3) 

 

I either wear a white shirt black tie or black shirt black tie. Nothing else seems to work better imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY

I posted It in a lot of youtube comments. Does anybody have a reddit account? I don't think Rockstar will abandon the single player right now, we still have a shot at this. It took them about 2 years to abandon GTA 5. But we gotta try

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY

WTF, we can't post on reddit for being newbies? 

Edited by DiEgOw_CrAzY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GroveStGTAV

The bad thing is, when rdr2 came for pc, players will change marstons hairstyle to his 1899 look also with hair growing system. But in the console, we still use arthurs hairstyles for marston.

 

Pc modders can but rockstar cant do that because they call it "johns hairstyle is as per the desing"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
22 minutes ago, GroveStGTAV said:

The bad thing is, when rdr2 came for pc, players will change marstons hairstyle to his 1899 look also with hair growing system. But in the console, we still use arthurs hairstyles for marston.

 

Pc modders can but rockstar cant do that because they call it "johns hairstyle is as per the desing"

 

And those on PS4 via a save editor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GroveStGTAV
12 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

And those on PS4 via a save editor. 

Yea i remember when i obtained all unused clothes and special edition clothes for michael franklin and trevor in gta v with gta v save editor.

 

But how can we do that for rdr2 without save editor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
1 minute ago, GroveStGTAV said:

Yea i remember when i obtained all unused clothes and special edition clothes for michael franklin and trevor in gta v with gta v save editor.

 

But how can we do that for rdr2 without save editor?

No. Also I'm pretty sure Arthur can wear John's clothes due to using the same body. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GroveStGTAV
1 minute ago, Darealbandicoot said:

No. Also I'm pretty sure Arthur can wear John's clothes due to using the same body. 

You was talking about editing hex code to happen that.

 

Also i was changing my main character with save edition in gta v.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xerukal
3 hours ago, Darealbandicoot said:

No. Also I'm pretty sure Arthur can wear John's clothes due to using the same body. 

Do they? Like visually John is of a slimmer build, even at average/perfect weight. 

 

Genuinely asking. I've been playing as John for a while now, almost forgot what it feels like to play as the old boah. 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
simpjkee
On 12/15/2018 at 9:17 AM, GroveStGTAV said:

https://www.change.org/p/rockstar-games-rockstar-games-to-add-option-to-unequip-off-hand-holster-in-rdr2

 

almost 700 people voted just for the removing secondary holdster option. If we reach reddit, we can get more than 1000

I don't understand why people would want to remove the second holster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY

"per design choice"

 

red-dead-redemption-2-v1-549984.jpg

rdr2-john-marston-playable.jpg?zoom=2&re

red-dead-john-768x392.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn6k2ifWyFKCnUKHSgdpo

All pre release images from the game and John is with the freaking hair

Edited by DiEgOw_CrAzY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
1 hour ago, Xerukal said:

Do they? Like visually John is of a slimmer build, even at average/perfect weight. 

 

Genuinely asking. I've been playing as John for a while now, almost forgot what it feels like to play as the old boah. 😢

John uses Arthur's underweight model AFAIK 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GroveStGTAV

@DiEgOw_CrAzY

you should put all these pictures to petiton page. and we need to reach reddit

 

We just got 10 votes in 2 day

Edited by GroveStGTAV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY

Also, this scene is in the flashback when John is writing to Abigail

 

48374557_1972024216185638_10563438005421

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
7 hours ago, Xerukal said:

Do they? Like visually John is of a slimmer build, even at average/perfect weight. 

 

Genuinely asking. I've been playing as John for a while now, almost forgot what it feels like to play as the old boah. 😢

Just confirmed this, If you swap from John to Arthur using the PS4 save editor, Arthur can wear John's clothes with no problems. They even expand to fit around Arthur as if they were made for him lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiEgOw_CrAzY
5 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Just confirmed this, If you swap from John to Arthur using the PS4 save editor, Arthur can wear John's clothes with no problems. They even expand to fit around Arthur as if they were made for him lol. 

Can you post some screenshots?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Archiemac
14 hours ago, GroveStGTAV said:

@DiEgOw_CrAzY

you should put all these pictures to petiton page. and we need to reach reddit

 

We just got 10 votes in 2 day

Here I've posted it to Reddit on r/reddeadredemption

 

 

Please note that I didn't post this at peak hours so I will repost it then aswell. I just really want John's hair and clothes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GroveStGTAV
2 hours ago, Archiemac said:

Here I've posted it to Reddit on r/reddeadredemption

 

 

Please note that I didn't post this at peak hours so I will repost it then aswell. I just really want John's hair and clothes

Thank you my friend.

They saying use their feedback page but i already contacted with rockstar support 

can you show them this topic?

 

Also some people refused to vote because change.org sells your mail for money.

I was prefer ipetition.com before everything is started

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Archiemac
6 minutes ago, GroveStGTAV said:

Thank you my friend.

They saying use their feedback page but i already contacted with rockstar support 

can you show them this topic?

 

Also some people refused to vote because change.org sells your mail for money.

I was prefer ipetition.com before everything is started

Sure I'll do that tonight at peak time hours to make more people see it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • 14 Users Currently Viewing
    6 Members, 1 Anonymous, 7 Guests

    • Hetraet
    • HisWharf
    • DiEgOw_CrAzY
    • PapasHota
    • RJX74
    • Tribalizer
×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.