Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Poggy

RDO 1.05 Update

Recommended Posts

Poggy

Someone elsewhere is reporting they had another download when they logged in today.  Is this another one or just some confusion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rusbeckia

Another rather small update (831,6mb). Does anyone have a link to release notes, or knows where to find them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DrKrankenstein

no its true, 835mb is being added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
•—•

1.32 GB update on Xbox One

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gallows
1 hour ago, Poggy said:

fails.JPG

That was the last update, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Poggy

It seems like it, though I got it of someone saying it the latest one.  Confused??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Semaj 2JZ♢

Yup, got a 1.3gb patch on X1. Downloading now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DentureDynamite

Weird how PS4 is only 835 MB and XBox One is 1.3 GB...

 

Thanks for posting though! Will be really interesting to see what bugs got squashed, as opposed to more money-making nerfs. 😠

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hunterrrr

I got his response from Mandi K. on my Rockstar ticket asking for invite only sessions. Could this be in the update??? 

 

"Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support. 

We are sorry to hear that you have encountered an issue with Red Dead Online Beta. We would like to inform you that there is already "invite only" lobby present in the game.

Some players have successfully resolved their connectivity issues by forwarding the following ports:

TCP: 3074, 10070 - 10080, 30211-30217
UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500,6672,61455-61458

We would recommend you to contact your ISP for getting help in forwarding the ports. Once you forward the above mentioned ports, the issue must be fixed. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DentureDynamite
Quote

We are sorry to hear that you have encountered an issue with Red Dead Online Beta. We would like to inform you that there is already "invite only" lobby present in the game.

Better watermark your post before the YTrs start spreading it without giving you credit for that discovery.

 

Will be VERY interesting to see what Rockstar means by a quote-unquote invite-only lobby... I have my doubts it exists, and hope that I'm sorely wrong.

Edited by DentureDynamite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
28 minutes ago, DentureDynamite said:

Will be VERY interesting to see what Rockstar means by a quote-unquote invite only lobby... I have my doubts it exists, and hope that I'm sorely wrong.

It's typical R* support nonsense, as usual. 

 

If invite sessions had been added it would be all over here, Reddit, Twitter, YouTube within minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin

f*ck!

 

Almost got excited to play again then, lol.

 

Hurry up R*!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EvilBunny
6 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

f*ck!

 

Almost got excited to play again then, lol.

 

Hurry up R*!!!

Me too 😂

 

I haven’t gone on in a week. My last session in a server was just a mixture of players avoiding each other or shooting on sight, not fun at all. So, I jumped back into SP for now but I keep checking for an update about private lobbies or a passive mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hunterrrr
53 minutes ago, DentureDynamite said:

Better watermark your post before the YTrs start spreading it without giving you credit for that discovery.

 

Will be VERY interesting to see what Rockstar means by a quote-unquote invite-only lobby... I have my doubts it exists, and hope that I'm sorely wrong.

 

4 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

Me too 😂

 

I haven’t gone on in a week. My last session in a server was just a mixture of players avoiding each other or shooting on sight, not fun at all. So, I jumped back into SP for now but I keep checking for an update about private lobbies or a passive mode.

 

23 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

It's typical R* support nonsense, as usual. 

 

If invite sessions had been added it would be all over here, Reddit, Twitter, YouTube within minutes.

I replied to the email and asked how to access the invite only lobby. I got so excited to play when I get home from work. Sorry everyone, seems like a false alarm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
Just now, Hunterrrr said:

 

 

I replied to the email and asked how to access the invite only lobby. I got so excited to play when I get home from work. Sorry everyone, seems like a false alarm. 

No need to apologize dude. After over 5 years of dealing with support I have just about as little faith as possible in them. 

 

The reply you received is classic R* support.

 

If you wouldn't mind though, I'd love to read the reply you get regarding these supposedly already available invite only lobbies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hunterrrr
5 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

No need to apologize dude. After over 5 years of dealing with support I have just about as little faith as possible in them. 

 

The reply you received is classic R* support.

 

If you wouldn't mind though, I'd love to read the reply you get regarding these supposedly already available invite only lobbies. 

It will be posted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smokewood
2 minutes ago, Hunterrrr said:

It will be posted. 

It will be a link to GTAO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amy Vinewood
7 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

The reply you received is classic R* support.

If you wouldn't mind though, I'd love to read the reply you get regarding these supposedly already available invite only lobbies. 

I bet it's instructions on how to reset the cache on ps4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery

QY7fc0T.jpg

 

Credit to @Horrid_Saiyam

Edited by ALifeOfMisery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amy Vinewood

"Address exploits"

I wonder what that means.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
happygrowls
2 minutes ago, Amy Vinewood said:

"Address exploits"

I wonder what that means.

anything allowing you to get money, balancing and pvp glitches are probably still in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
3 minutes ago, Amy Vinewood said:

"Address exploits"

I wonder what that means.

Depends on what R* count as exploits. Police XP farming? Jewellery spawn point lobby jumping? Series AFK? 

 

Hopefully it's not a stealth nerf to high value animal spawns. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DrKrankenstein
56 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Depends on what R* count as exploits. Police XP farming? Jewellery spawn point lobby jumping? Series AFK? 

 

Hopefully it's not a stealth nerf to high value animal spawns. 

lol try climbing up that st denis ladder after you get a wanted lvl, it won't let you lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DentureDynamite

^^ Leave it to Shyster to put the ladder there in the first place, then stop you from climbing it.

 

Idiots with a pathological obsession for control.

 

Any gamer BUT Rockstar could forsee what players will do with these open world elements.

 

If this action doesn't send shivers down our spine for where this game is going, then I don't know what will.

 

Game play micromanagement.

Edited by DentureDynamite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tsto
59 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Depends on what R* count as exploits. Police XP farming? Jewellery spawn point lobby jumping? Series AFK? 

 

Hopefully it's not a stealth nerf to high value animal spawns. 

I believe they already nerfed high quality animal spawns, before update 1.04 I was encountering 3-star cougars left and right. After the update, barely encounter them and when I do, they're usually 1-2 star quality only. Kinda lame, but still worth picking up. Cougars are good sh*te.

 

 

2 minutes ago, DrKrankenstein said:

lol try climbing up that st denis ladder after you get a wanted lvl, it won't let you lol.

Are you for real? Wow, so no climbing ladders when you're wanted ever again? That's f*cked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
12 minutes ago, DrKrankenstein said:

lol try climbing up that st denis ladder after you get a wanted lvl, it won't let you lol.

 

3 minutes ago, tsto said:

Are you for real? Wow, so no climbing ladders when you're wanted ever again? That's f*cked.

Seriously though, is this for real? If it is that's almost as funny as it is petty.

 

You've got to love R*s sandbox game restrictions and micromanagement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TiberiusMcQueen

Is it new for trains to be moving on their own in free roam? Came across one being driven by an NPC and haven't seen that happen before today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gallows

No freeaim lobbies still. Another pointless patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IamCourtney
1 minute ago, TiberiusMcQueen said:

Is it new for trains to be moving on their own in free roam? Came across one being driven by an NPC and haven't seen that happen before today.

They were there at the very start, then seemed to disappear for a week or so, and now they're back. Somebody threw dynamite at me from a caboose last night...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.