Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
PinPointSniper

Sponsorship Tier Rewards - Pegasus Vehicles

Recommended Posts

StangOne50
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Gaffa said:

^ Yeah that's a good point. 

Well anyway, after reaching Sponsorship Tier 430 or 440 or whatever it was after everything is unlocked, each time you rank up then you'll receive either 15,000 RP or $30,000 in cash. It seems to alternate every time you rank up, but sometimes you'll get $30,000 and then another $30,000 for two rank ups rather than a cash reward then a RP reward, etc.

Haha fkn R. By the time you get to Ap440 you wont need rp anymore. 

Edited by StangOne50

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoeBoneless
18 hours ago, StangOne50 said:

Haha fkn R. By the time you get to Ap440 you wont need rp anymore. 

Most of us haven't needed RP in years 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing

Now all we need is an unlimited AP glitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoeFury1997

They should have just made these vehicles unlockable by regular rank. I don't see anyone getting these legit, it's ridiculous and i wouldn't be surprised if they made them available to purchase in the next update anyway. Once double money ends it will be almost impossible to unlock the trade prices nevermind the unique vehicles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoeBoneless
22 hours ago, JoeFury1997 said:

They should have just made these vehicles unlockable by regular rank. I don't see anyone getting these legit, it's ridiculous and i wouldn't be surprised if they made them available to purchase in the next update anyway. Once double money ends it will be almost impossible to unlock the trade prices nevermind the unique vehicles.

If you can get to the point you own a nightclub and can operate all 7 business inside it then money is a non-issue forever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jargonaut
5 hours ago, JoeBoneless said:

If you can get to the point you own a nightclub and can operate all 7 business inside it then money is a non-issue forever

Depends. Looking at this DLC, with some minor discounts (up to tier 100) I spent over 100 million on the pit, upgrades, 12 different arena cars and all clothes and masks. If you are a hoarder like me - which I assume relatively many on this forum is by now, especially longer-time players, grinding 100 million with just NC will take a long while. How much does NC accrue product per 24h? A million or so? If it's something like that, we are talking about having the game running for over three months. And while it's very well arguable that no-one needs to own all of the things I just wasted money on, nothing in this particular DLC is cheap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoeBoneless
8 hours ago, jargonaut said:

Depends. Looking at this DLC, with some minor discounts (up to tier 100) I spent over 100 million on the pit, upgrades, 12 different arena cars and all clothes and masks. If you are a hoarder like me - which I assume relatively many on this forum is by now, especially longer-time players, grinding 100 million with just NC will take a long while. How much does NC accrue product per 24h? A million or so? If it's something like that, we are talking about having the game running for over three months. And while it's very well arguable that no-one needs to own all of the things I just wasted money on, nothing in this particular DLC is cheap.

Nightclub+ gun bunker+ cocaine+ CEO work/ terrorbyte missions

 

i dont need all the clothes that's pointless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaffa

So the Space Docker can go into LSC which means you can troll people by putting an ignition bomb on it or something... but the Rusty Tractor can't enter LSC at all - gets the "vehicle cannot be modified" message. 

 

Honestly I'm really scratching my head at this point. Like... why? Why can't it do something like that for basic 'trolling' purposes, and why is THAT the unlock for Sponsorship Tier 1000... crazy. I think, along with the $420,000 pre-discounted 100% Jump Upgrade, they really were high when they were thinking this stuff through. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StangOne50
1 hour ago, Gaffa said:

So the Space Docker can go into LSC which means you can troll people by putting an ignition bomb on it or something... but the Rusty Tractor can't enter LSC at all - gets the "vehicle cannot be modified" message. 

 

Honestly I'm really scratching my head at this point. Like... why? Why can't it do something like that for basic 'trolling' purposes, and why is THAT the unlock for Sponsorship Tier 1000... crazy. I think, along with the $420,000 pre-discounted 100% Jump Upgrade, they really were high when they were thinking this stuff through. 

Is that the only mod available for the space docker?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
On 1/10/2019 at 9:02 AM, jargonaut said:

Depends. Looking at this DLC, with some minor discounts (up to tier 100) I spent over 100 million on the pit, upgrades, 12 different arena cars and all clothes and masks. If you are a hoarder like me - which I assume relatively many on this forum is by now, especially longer-time players, grinding 100 million with just NC will take a long while. How much does NC accrue product per 24h? A million or so? If it's something like that, we are talking about having the game running for over three months. And while it's very well arguable that no-one needs to own all of the things I just wasted money on, nothing in this particular DLC is cheap.

I was until that DLC, lol.

 

I'll pick up some clothes over time and as they get sales, if they do. But not too keen on buying the arena cars seeing as I was doing alright in stock vehicles. Might grab the odd vehicle if those get sales too.

 

But they went too far with this, including the unlocks and trade prices. Bit of a farce really. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaffa
6 hours ago, StangOne50 said:

Is that the only mod available for the space docker?

Yep, Explosives > Ignition Bomb and Remote Bomb are the only options you get. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lost-in-emotions

Is there anywhere a List to see how many "wins" i need to climb a specific SKILL LEVEL?

And how many "wins" i lose, if a match was quitted/crashed?

 

› now i am on LVL 9 - how many wins i need for LVL 10?

› while i was on LVL 9 the Game crashed in a match.
a message appears, that i lose Levels if that happens, but how much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gat_2011
6 minutes ago, lost-in-emotions said:

Is there anywhere a List to see how many "wins" i need to climb a specific SKILL LEVEL?

 

Yes, in the Skill Level Topic :miranda:

(1st post)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lost-in-emotions

oh yes. i knew i saw this somewhere here... sry

its hard to remeber everything in AW in the mass of threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BanaD6666

I unlocked the Space Docker as a pegasus vehicle. You need to reach rank 500 in the arena. You can't store it as a personal vehicle and the only mods you can put are bombs at LSC.

 

zVknOcu.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
20 minutes ago, BanaD6666 said:

I unlocked the Space Docker as a pegasus vehicle. You need to reach rank 500 in the arena. You can't store it as a personal vehicle and the only mods you can put are bombs at LSC.

 

zVknOcu.jpg

Well done... You crazy cat, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ambi3nt
On 1/18/2019 at 8:27 PM, BanaD6666 said:

I unlocked the Space Docker as a pegasus vehicle. You need to reach rank 500 in the arena. You can't store it as a personal vehicle and the only mods you can put are bombs at LSC.

which way do you grind ap. that's quite impressive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gridl0k

I decided to go for the Docker, then got as far as level 63 and realigned my goal to the clown van.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceDree
On 2/20/2019 at 3:17 PM, Gridl0k said:

I decided to go for the Docker, then got as far as level 63 and realigned my goal to the clown van.

I wanted the Barracks Semi, but lost interest at level 12 ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gridl0k

Mission Accomplished

 

jHg28Jx.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natsuki

I'm currently at 275. Unfortunately, my progress has temporarily stopped, due to Lester offering me plane refunds. Over and over and over again.

 

But I'll get that tractor. Some day...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gridl0k
11 minutes ago, Natsuki said:

Lester offering me plane refunds. Over and over and over again.

👀👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
18 minutes ago, Natsuki said:

I'm currently at 275. Unfortunately, my progress has temporarily stopped, due to Lester offering me plane refunds. Over and over and over again.

 

But I'll get that tractor. Some day...

Ah, the poor man's money glitch. I've no need for that, lol, since I'm closing in on 1 billion 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natsuki
Just now, No Homing said:

Ah, the poor man's money glitch. I've no need for that, lol, since I'm closing in on 1 billion 😛

Honestly, I don't need it either. I just like taking doing them as a passive aggressive "f*ck you" to R* lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
4 minutes ago, Natsuki said:

Honestly, I don't need it either. I just like taking doing them as a passive aggressive "f*ck you" to R* lmao.

😛 I've been passive bailing these nooplets at the airport, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natsuki
2 minutes ago, No Homing said:

😛 I've been passive bailing these nooplets at the airport, lol.

That's why I'm using an invite only session. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
1 minute ago, Natsuki said:

That's why I'm using an invite only session. 😉

Lol every session has like 5 of these nooplets at the airport, so dumb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gridl0k
5 minutes ago, No Homing said:

Lol every session has like 5 of these nooplets at the airport, so dumb.

I now understand why the Pegasus hangar is suddenly so busy, and why those dipsh*ts in Deluxos I punished with my B11 quit the lobby.. eventually. Lol this is gonna be fun. Passive killing ftw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natsuki

Rank 300 reached. Now the real grind begins...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gridl0k
Posted (edited)
On 1/8/2019 at 9:34 PM, No Homing said:

Now all we need is an unlimited AP glitch.

I'd happily settle for a private-neverending Spectate Mode glitch, I got quite a lot done IRL when all I was doing was pushing dpad-R every 30s or so. Spinning my way to 75 wasn't cheap* but after last week's generous new game modes I'm not worried about that.

 

And now a couple weeks later I'm kinda itching for a Trashmaster.

 

*Nearly $4m before free spins/money wins

Edited by Gridl0k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.