1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

IceDree

Schyster Deviant Appreciation & Discussion Thread.

JoonasPRKL

IqWpDZu.png

DocHolliday9226

Phew. I would love all these beauties in my garage. 

amc_javelin_amx_401_go_package_31.jpg

Jav is mean muggin 

amc_javelin_amx_401_go_package_4.jpg

Birktinger

Anyone has an idea about release date?

J-Scott-D
1 hour ago, Birktinger said:

Anyone has an idea about release date?

I don't think there's anyone providing credible leaks these days. I'll be logging on early Tuesday morning before going to work to see if it's available. Let's hope it's there.

TacitusKilgore

Dont get your hopes up, the Schlagen comes out before the Deviant so that's what we'll most likely get on Tuesday. Maybe the Deviant the week after or the RC Bandito.

Smiley_Beat

I don't think so guys, we'll probably just get promos, no car :( It look like we need to wait 2 weeks between every cars :( Let see what happens Thuesday ;)

Scottiedog123

2 WEEKS!!!!!

5N1mVmR.jpg

2 WEEEEEEEEEKSSSSS!!!!

TheLordMarvel

2 weeks? Arse blanket!!

DLt.gif

Smiley_Beat

Unfortunately, R* has always did like that. A way for them to extend the last update as long as possible over a few months. But I assure you, I want this Deviant too so badly :(

Damn you, R* 👿

AUScowboy
5 hours ago, Smiley_Beat said:

Unfortunately, R* has always did like that. A way for them to extend the last update as long as possible over a few months. But I assure you, I want this Deviant too so badly :(

Damn you, R* 👿

It's only a week long event, so we'll definitely get a car tomorrow. Just a matter of which one due to there being cars from multiple websites. None of the supposed release orders ive seen have been 100% right for the current update so far, we can kinda narrow it down, but not to 100% certainty.

Scottiedog123

Yeah I only thought it might be two weeks because before, we had the gto early and we had the Lazer gun toys one week in place of a car? Is there anything else they might throw in alternate weeks in the place of a car? So we could be looking at 2 weeks between cars..

AUScowboy

The RC Bandito, but I'm pretty sure either the Deviant or Schalgen is next.

AUScowboy
On 1/9/2019 at 4:53 PM, JR_Death said:

This Red: #6E0805AA

31739519797_3b8144904f_o_d.jpg

46681162211_81f53dc38e_o_d.jpg

Got a name for it? It's going into my literal little black leather book I keep my color codes, passwords and notes in.

Edit: oopsie, tried to merge this into one post but it's not working..

Edited by AUScowboy

Marciliojunior01
14 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

Got a name for it? It's going into my literal little black leather book I keep my color codes, passwords and notes in.

The Torino red (classic) works well too. 

TacitusKilgore
40 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

The RC Bandito, but I'm pretty sure either the Deviant or Schalgen is next.

Schlagen is on track to release before the Deviant according to FoxySnaps.

IceDree

I have a couple of questions regarding the Deviant,

1) is it an average performer by "nature", like the Nightshade & Tampa? Or is it being hampered by the flags, like the SSASSS cars?

2) Does it get a negative camber when I lower it at the mod shops, like the Ellie, Impaler & Tulip? What about the Vamos?

Scottiedog123

From the video I saw, it looks like less than an average performer.. Naturally. Very sad..

Hopefully it's a hoax

Edited by Scottiedog123

JR_Death
On 1/21/2019 at 6:19 PM, AUScowboy said:

AMC Trans Am Red

Aghakhi
11 hours ago, IceDree said:

1) is it an average performer by "nature", like the Nightshade & Tampa? Or is it being hampered by the flags, like the SSASSS cars?

Well, I'm just a console pleb but I have heard some things about this car. The performance is on league with the cars you've mentioned, which is very disappointing considering the killer looks and design, along with its real life version having 1000+ hp

It only has the bouncy suspension flag like most vehicles in the update, which while making it unstable over bumps and making city driving more difficult, actually also makes it faster since it receives considerably more speed from curb-boosting. Like the Itali GTO, for example. But unlike the GTO, that doesn't save it from having sub-par performance because it simply lacks power.

IceDree
36 minutes ago, Aghakhi said:

Well, I'm just a console pleb but I have heard some things about this car. The performance is on league with the cars you've mentioned, which is very disappointing considering the killer looks and design, along with its real life version having 1000+ hp

It only has the bouncy suspension flag like most vehicles in the update, which while making it unstable over bumps and making city driving more difficult, actually also makes it faster since it receives considerably more speed from curb-boosting. Like the Itali GTO, for example. But unlike the GTO, that doesn't save it from having sub-par performance because it simply lacks power.

I read something similar somewhere, but I wasn't sure if it was true.

Thanks!

79'Blazer4x4
6 hours ago, Aghakhi said:

Weren't the handling flags implemented to prevent curb boosting? Now they're improving it instead?

Mach1bud
8 minutes ago, 79'Blazer4x4 said:

Weren't the handling flags implemented to prevent curb boosting? Now they're improving it instead?

Nobody actually knows the real reason they were implemented, its all just been people's guesses.

79'Blazer4x4
16 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

Nobody actually knows the real reason they were implemented, its all just been people's guesses.

I wonder if R* even knows.

Agent 14

When will this car be out is the last car apart from the vamos I'm interested in I don't care for the deveste 8 since most likely it will be like everyother super car.

Aghakhi
49 minutes ago, 79'Blazer4x4 said:

That was, probably still is, their original intent. The original advanced handling flags, from SSASSS and After Hours, completely negated curb-boosting and as result killed the performance of nearly everything they were added to. Ellie comes to mind as the flags makes it feel and drive as if severely underpowered. A few cars however, like the Flash GT, are incredibly quick even with the flags limiting their speed. Those few quicker cars I feel like they were well thought and coded to overcome their imposed limitations somewhat. They being few also makes me conclude that Rockstar either wasn't giving a sh*t or don't know how to handle their own design decisions. Maybe even both but who knows :sarcasm:

Arena War however brought a new iteration of the advanced handling flags by getting rid of everything, minus the specific flag that made the suspension more bouncy than it normally would be. Not just that, but also not every vehicle of the update include the advanced handling flags, most notably the Schlagen GT.

I believe the bouncy suspension has a more aggressive and quick compression and extension movement, and thus it increases the effect of curb-boosting as it relies on the suspension's movement. More compression means more curb-boosting and thus more speed. However, the bouncy suspension + the extra speed received makes curb-boosting with these cars considerably unpleasant and hard, more likely to cause accidents than giving you an immediate advantage.

That makes me believe they were brilliant compared to what we've received earlier. Rather than killing the performance of the new cars like before they took a shortcut and just made curb-boosting harder and damaging. The extra speed is a side effect, and a double-edged sword as it can both be an advantage and a severe disadvantage. See top contending cars like the Itali GTO and Toros for example. All very quick but also quite hard to drive.

42 minutes ago, Agent 14 said:

When will this car be out is the last car apart from the vamos I'm interested in I don't care for the deveste 8 since most likely it will be like everyother super car.

If I remember right the Deveste Eight hit around 130mph in Oleg's testing, and it has the bouncy suspension flag which is the same thing making the Itali GTO the fastest car in the game around stunt track tubes and thus a very overpowered stunt race car on some tracks. I believe that the Deveste Eight might be another class-killer car on tracks that feature a considerable amount of tubes and at 1.8 million it isn't prohibitively expensive. The new X80 Proto, as I like to say.

It's enough to buy my hype for now :p

Birktinger

its banditto...

TheLordMarvel

One day!!! Come on R* :(

DocHolliday9226
1 hour ago, TheLordMarvel said:

One day!!! Come on R* :(

No cars were released huh. Is it supposed to come out tomorrow? I am confused.

Voodoo-Hendrix

Soon ™...

SM Provo

Has anyone yet noticed that 2 liveries are based off '69 Trans Am Mustang Boss?

271590_20190207123444_1.png

1305-1969-ford-mustang-trans-am-front-si

Edited by SM Provo