Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Chrismads

1.413 GB update

Recommended Posts

MrGhostface

First game I joined and I instantly get reminded why I went back to single-player. Spent almost 15 minutes doing a stranger mission only for some d*ckhead to instakill me with a varmint rifle at the drop off. I get no rewards but he does for pressing 2 buttons. Why would you even play any stranger missions when all you have to do is wait until you can leech on someone else's work? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AUScowboy

I haven't played in a week because my game kept crashing on ps4. Hopefully this fixes that or I'll just stick with GTAO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gallows
7 minutes ago, MrGhostface said:

First game I joined and I instantly get reminded why I went back to single-player. Spent almost 15 minutes doing a stranger mission only for some d*ckhead to instakill me with a varmint rifle at the drop off. I get no rewards but he does for pressing 2 buttons. Why would you even play any stranger missions when all you have to do is wait until you can leech on someone else's work? 

Go ask them to make freeaim lobbies. It’s much harder to instakill people like that and you can still enjoy PvP. In fact PvP develops actual gameplay instead of just feeling like a mobile game.

 

Normal, friendly and hardcore lobbies like the first game is what we need.

Edited by Gallows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HockeyMike24

I gotta say, so far I'm impressed with this update with how smooth the game is now. No more choppy/laggy hunting. Feels closer to SP now in terms of FPS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paddymcg

Not a single bug/issue has been fixed as far as I've seen. 

 

Still can't rename outfits, still getting disconnected (happened twice in my first 10 mins playing), still having trouble starting stranger missions, still can't craft more than 30-40 bullets before it glitches out, still can't pick which showdown game you want to play.

 

I guess it makes sense why there's no patch notes, because literally nothing has changed. 1.4GB of pure guff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gallows
21 minutes ago, paddymcg said:

Not a single bug/issue has been fixed as far as I've seen. 

 

Still can't rename outfits, still getting disconnected (happened twice in my first 10 mins playing), still having trouble starting stranger missions, still can't craft more than 30-40 bullets before it glitches out, still can't pick which showdown game you want to play.

 

I guess it makes sense why there's no patch notes, because literally nothing has changed. 1.4GB of pure guff. 

Maybe the patch has some stuff that can be activated later, like they changed the economy with no patch to download.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryan5252
29 minutes ago, paddymcg said:

Not a single bug/issue has been fixed as far as I've seen. 

 

Still can't rename outfits, still getting disconnected (happened twice in my first 10 mins playing), still having trouble starting stranger missions, still can't craft more than 30-40 bullets before it glitches out, still can't pick which showdown game you want to play.

 

I guess it makes sense why there's no patch notes, because literally nothing has changed. 1.4GB of pure guff. 

Patch notes

 

https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/360013571853/RDR2-Title-Update-1-04-Notes-PS4-Xbox-One

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faceplant8
2 hours ago, Poggy said:

I hope so Hayes - I miss gang hideouts :(

I had a dry spell for a couple of days where I didn't see any, but I've been seeing them lately.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paddymcg
8 minutes ago, Ryan5252 said:

Yeah, so nothing I mentioned. Fugues they would fix the things I've never seen anyone ever complain about but leave things I have seen people complaining about since October. 

 

Seriously, how hard is it to add the ability to name an outfit? It would take any semi-comptetent developer 5 minutes to add. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SAS_Intruder

I hope they fixed that error ending with 2006 or something like that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tampinha85

FPS is waaaay better in my game and so far i completed 3 stranger missions, lets see...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoeFury1997

Gang hideouts are appearing a lot more frequently now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
afriendlyreddot

JUST FRIGGN' TELL US IF FREE-AIM IS COMING OR NOT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magick

Definitely not getting as many drops in FPS but more crashes happening on PS4. Seems every 5th kill on a player is an automatic CE error. Anyone else getting this? As soon as the last shot ends on the 5th kill, auto dashboard. Wouldn't be so bad if these muppets weren't starting it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
46 minutes ago, afriendlyreddot said:

JUST FRIGGN' TELL US IF FREE-AIM IS COMING OR NOT!

Same goes for PvE/Invite lobby types. 

 

I'd rather just know so I can decide whether or not to say f*ck it and go back to GTAO without putting 6 months of hope into RDO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zzmorg82
7 hours ago, Emmi said:

I wonder why I never had connection issues in RDO at all so far? And I don't even have my PS4 connected to the internet with a lan-cable ... I'm only using wifi and it works perfectly.

Is your PS4 close to your router? That could be it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Poggy

Hmmmm... Some degree less lag in death matches, but not totally removed.  Same number of glitches it seems.  Tiny improvement???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
clinical oppression

Still can't sell egret feathers .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SAS_Intruder

Still having same issues with 0x20010006 error. I cleared my PS4, reinstalled game multiple times, my PS4 is right next to my router.  I tried Wi Fi as well as LAN, my speeds are good for every other game.  I don't know what else to do anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pocket Fox
11 minutes ago, SAS_Intruder said:

Still having same issues with 0x20010006 error. I cleared my PS4, reinstalled game multiple times, my PS4 is right next to my router.  I tried Wi Fi as well as LAN, my speeds are good for every other game.  I don't know what else to do anymore. 

It could totally be R* servers just being bad, OR that your ISP is rerouting or doing something to the traffic.

 

Way back in 2007, my ISP for some reason, decided to throttle the absolute living sh*t out of my traffic to Guild Wars servers. So I'd have 87,000 ms ping. If I typed 'hi' in chat, it would take 43 mins to appear in game.

Did tracer routes and pingplots, found it was my ISP. ISP denied such a thing... changed ISP. ta-da, problem fixed.

 

So maybe check if there are networking advisories in the area, work being done, run some network tests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tha-Jamz
26 minutes ago, SAS_Intruder said:

Still having same issues with 0x20010006 error. I cleared my PS4, reinstalled game multiple times, my PS4 is right next to my router.  I tried Wi Fi as well as LAN, my speeds are good for every other game.  I don't know what else to do anymore. 

What is your NAT type ? and do did you set up your PS4 with a static IP (always the same ip)

Do you got a seperate router or a modem/router all in one ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assblaster

I'm on ps4 and ever since the update I've had no disconnects. I was having them constantly so this is good so far! less lag too. Maybe I'm just lucky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadowfennekin

So nothing worthwhile? Meh.....

Hopefully hideouts really are more frequent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tha-Jamz
26 minutes ago, Assblaster said:

I'm on ps4 and ever since the update I've had no disconnects. I was having them constantly so this is good so far! less lag too. Maybe I'm just lucky.

Yeah ive noticed that its more smooth overall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pocket Fox

Not featured in the patchnotes.

 

-R* nerfed cougar farming

-Nerfed muskie farming

-Treasure bugged. Standing on a rock, my controller vibrates like crazy. Just a rock with a hole in it, no treasure...

Edited by Pocket Fox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rebel-yin

My son logged on today and the lil b*stard got 30 gold bars instead of 15! WTH?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SAS_Intruder
4 hours ago, Pocket Fox said:

It could totally be R* servers just being bad, OR that your ISP is rerouting or doing something to the traffic.

 

Way back in 2007, my ISP for some reason, decided to throttle the absolute living sh*t out of my traffic to Guild Wars servers. So I'd have 87,000 ms ping. If I typed 'hi' in chat, it would take 43 mins to appear in game.

Did tracer routes and pingplots, found it was my ISP. ISP denied such a thing... changed ISP. ta-da, problem fixed.

 

So maybe check if there are networking advisories in the area, work being done, run some network tests.

I am really not sure what's going on and based on Reddit and Youtube comments,  I am not only one who is stuck with this error. I can play race and deatmatch without issues and for a few times that game did allow me to play, it ran smooth,  without lag . No issues with other games as well. I did find someone who apparently had to switch his router for a different model but it goes with the contract and I am moving soon so....idk. 

 

4 hours ago, Tha-Jamz said:

What is your NAT type ? and do did you set up your PS4 with a static IP (always the same ip)

Do you got a seperate router or a modem/router all in one ?

 

NAT is type 2 while using LAN (which I prefer ) and it is type 3 when using wireless.  I think IP changes every time I log in, not sure if that is something I can change or it is my provider? 

 

Also, my router should be a modem as well....lol. I am not good with tech,  it is just regular router connected with cable, like most are in US. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tha-Jamz
11 minutes ago, SAS_Intruder said:

I am really not sure what's going on and based on Reddit and Youtube comments,  I am not only one who is stuck with this error. I can play race and deatmatch without issues and for a few times that game did allow me to play, it ran smooth,  without lag . No issues with other games as well. I did find someone who apparently had to switch his router for a different model but it goes with the contract and I am moving soon so....idk. 

 

NAT is type 2 while using LAN (which I prefer ) and it is type 3 when using wireless.  I think IP changes every time I log in, not sure if that is something I can change or it is my provider? 

 

Also, my router should be a modem as well....lol. I am not good with tech,  it is just regular router connected with cable, like most are in US. 

Maybe this could help: https://portforward.com/networking/static-ip-ps4/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSantader25

I had problems with error 20060001. But now I get it less frequently than before. It was like 3 Times an hour before now it's once every 2 hours. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.