Itali GTO Discussion Thread

Scottiedog123
Posted (edited)

^^Having similar thoughts..

Edited by Scottiedog123

ddarko12
Posted (edited)

4zpikYE.jpg

I've pretty much stuck to Grigio Ingrid on Blu Medio. Why? It's subtle and yet it still looks bespoke. Can look silver sometimes, though in most lighting it's a very expensive looking champagne pearl just like Grigio Ingrid, and the blue interior looks normal and doesn't really stand out until you get closer and go "wow that's interesting" lmao.

I love it. Avoiding speeding over bad roads, I forget this car has any issues. It just seems like an excellent GT car and when you floor it it genuinely feels like it has too much power for the road, so endless power reserves. Which is great for a GT car because I feel the heaps of power makes it so much smoother at low speeds.

😍

Inspiration:

Spoiler

86856b5e89_1024.jpg

Edited by ddarko12

DocHolliday9226
1 hour ago, ddarko12 said:

4zpikYE.jpg

I've pretty much stuck to Grigio Ingrid on Blu Medio. Why? It's subtle and yet it still looks bespoke. Can look silver sometimes, though in most lighting it's a very expensive looking champagne pearl just like Grigio Ingrid, and the blue interior looks normal and doesn't really stand out until you get closer and go "wow that's interesting" lmao.

I love it. Avoiding speeding over bad roads, I forget this car has any issues. It just seems like an excellent GT car and when you floor it it genuinely feels like it has too much power for the road, so endless power reserves. Which is great for a GT car because I feel the heaps of power makes it so much smoother at low speeds.

😍

Inspiration:

Reveal hidden contents

86856b5e89_1024.jpg

Nice, are you on psn?

Scottiedog123
Posted (edited)

QdHOYmf.jpg

My latest incarnation..

Inspired by the various F12 tdf's and 599's wearing the livery that pays tribute to the Belgian 1964 Le Mans 250 GTO.

vAKaBGD.jpg

TQ1c6sx.jpg

59nSyqZ.jpg

pbgyps9.jpg

Ycr55k2.jpg

Prefer the more grigio Silverstone look myself..

Might lose the yellow from the rims, and still toying with the tan interior idea.. just I don't want a tan dashboard.

Way too many pictures as usual..

(Although lots of pics does better show how a car really wears it's colour, night/day etc..)

i3WGftb.jpg

ki3yzt3.jpg

Y35NZV0.jpg

jHV9VvU.jpg

01wMUS5.jpg

yBTNgLx.jpg

More..

IVyWhwy.jpg

quN8dTF.jpg

kuJFizI.jpg

X95XABp.jpg

uENJhIw.jpg

Nul24QK.jpg

zrurTAW.jpg

6egNHv9.jpg

sF8vtw7.jpg

EjhXVAq.jpg

njjU4W3.jpg

fYrIkxg.jpg

YPGbUPb.jpg

Edited by Scottiedog123

Arrows to Athens
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ddarko12 said:

4zpikYE.jpg

😍

Inspiration:

Hide contents

86856b5e89_1024.jpg

If you're actively avoiding speeding over certain roads due to the bouncy suspension, then you're pretty much remembering and acknowledging the issues, not forgetting them. 

Edited by Arrows to Athens

ddarko12
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

If you're actively avoiding speeding over certain roads due to the bouncy suspension, then you're pretty much remembering and acknowledging the issues, not forgetting them. 

No it's simply a habit. You're not in my mind so you don't know it works, thank you very much. :)

I'm not a smash on the gas peddle and forget brakes exist kind of driver to begin with, I'm a GT driver. I've already acknowledged the car has a bad suspension and ride but it drives like its on rails otherwise. So instead of whining about it I just enjoy the car like any other sane person with better sh*t to do otherwise if I didn't like it I would sell the damn thing. I don't have only 44 cars for a reason, I'm picky and if I don't like something I sell it, plain and simple. :^:

Edited by ddarko12

Arrows to Athens
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, ddarko12 said:

No it's simply a habit. You're not in my mind so you don't know it works, thank you very much. :)

I'm not a smash on the gas peddle and forget brakes exist kind of driver to begin with, I'm a GT driver. I've already acknowledged the car has a bad suspension and ride but it drives like its on rails otherwise. So instead of whining about it I just enjoy the car like any other sane person with better sh*t to do otherwise if I didn't like it I would sell the damn thing. I don't have only 44 cars for a reason, I'm picky and if I don't like something I sell it, plain and simple. :^:

I understand that you like the car. No one's denying that. lol I'm just saying that you can't just "forget" the issues. The issues are there, and they're very evident and obvious, regardless of what your driving habits are. If you aren't all that concerned with the issues, then that's fine.

Edited by Arrows to Athens

ddarko12
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

I understand that you like the car. No one's denying that. lol I'm just saying that you can't just "forget" the issues. The issues are there, and they're very evident and obvious, regardless of what your driving habits are. If you aren't all that concerned with the issues, then that's fine.

Considering I often drive all of my cars back to back I don't actually consider the issues are there 247, therefore forgetting, until I take off and it starts bouncing somewhere. You really have to speak for yourself because my driving style is different. I'm not constantly reminded that this car has a problem the same way I don't constantly think about the myriads of other flaws I can nitpick day in and day out with every car. It's just the way I am I mentally turnoff that kind of stuff... so I really don't know why you feel the need to tell me this. The car is 7 damn months old. I've been playing this game since launch. Can't I just for once pop into this thread to positively talk about this car just one??? sh*t ain't changed since I left in February smh...

Edited by ddarko12

DocHolliday9226
1 hour ago, ddarko12 said:

Considering I often drive all of my cars back to back I don't actually consider the issues are there 247, therefore forgetting, until I take off and it starts bouncing somewhere. You really have to speak for yourself because my driving style is different. I'm not constantly reminded that this car has a problem the same way I don't constantly think about the myriads of other flaws I can nitpick day in and day out with every car. It's just the way I am I mentally turnoff that kind of stuff... so I really don't know why you feel the need to tell me this. The car is 7 damn months old. I've been playing this game since launch. Can't I just for once pop into this thread to positively talk about this car just one??? sh*t ain't changed since I left in February smh...

Nah, you are good man. Some folks on here seem to feel the need to either be smart asses or disagree for the sake of disagreeing. Which is fine I guess because if that is what gets them off then more power to them. 🤷‍♂️

5 hours ago, Scottiedog123 said:

QdHOYmf.jpg

My latest incarnation..

Inspired by the various F12 tdf's and 599's wearing the livery that pays tribute to the Belgian 1964 Le Mans 250 GTO.

Reveal hidden contents

vAKaBGD.jpg

TQ1c6sx.jpg

59nSyqZ.jpg

pbgyps9.jpg

Ycr55k2.jpg

Prefer the more grigio Silverstone look myself..

Might lose the yellow from the rims, and still toying with the tan interior idea.. just I don't want a tan dashboard.

Way too many pictures as usual..

(Although lots of pics does better show how a car really wears it's colour, night/day etc..)

i3WGftb.jpg

ki3yzt3.jpg

Y35NZV0.jpg

jHV9VvU.jpg

01wMUS5.jpg

yBTNgLx.jpg

More..

Reveal hidden contents

IVyWhwy.jpg

quN8dTF.jpg

kuJFizI.jpg

X95XABp.jpg

uENJhIw.jpg

Nul24QK.jpg

zrurTAW.jpg

6egNHv9.jpg

sF8vtw7.jpg

EjhXVAq.jpg

njjU4W3.jpg

fYrIkxg.jpg

YPGbUPb.jpg

That looks good man, love the carbon fiber with the yellow.

crsN
Posted (edited)

This is the car of contrasts. The rear looks absolutely perfect but the front side looks so bad, especially the headlights. IMO.

Edited by crsN

ddarko12
Just now, Arrows to Athens said:

I honestly don't give rat's ass as to what your driving style in a damn video game is nor do I want to know it.

If you didn't care then you wouldn't have responded in the first place.

But anyways, congrats! You've won the argument! Here have a cookie: :cookie:

Scottiedog123
Posted (edited)

Back to business..

YDHRabA.jpg

vyggR94.jpg

PgDdUmG.jpg

Ub2aPcf.jpg

Edited by Scottiedog123

ilovefreebird

^^ Always love the colorways you choose. Is that on PC? Engine bay looks pretty detailed.

Scottiedog123
Posted (edited)

No.. PS4 pro

Edited by Scottiedog123

ddarko12
23 hours ago, Scottiedog123 said:

No.. PS4 pro

That is a really neat color combo :^:

ultimategame92

Just came back to Gta Online. got the itali gto.It's the most fun car in the game. It reminded me of that Top Gear episode when they compared Audi R8 and ZR1 COrvette.despite the technology and the comfort the r8 had , JC still prefered the ZR1."you have to be bonkers to buy the Corvette.And that is why you should"

I believe same thing goes with the Itali Gto.it will almost kill you

Kushology

Driving this on pc is a delight without flags.. But I have to say, I miss the feeling of the ass bouncing all over the place and being terrified if it could flip and kill me at any given time.

kenmy13999

Transatlanticist
21 hours ago, ultimategame92 said:

Just came back to Gta Online. got the itali gto.It's the most fun car in the game. It reminded me of that Top Gear episode when they compared Audi R8 and ZR1 COrvette.despite the technology and the comfort the r8 had , JC still prefered the ZR1."you have to be bonkers to buy the Corvette.And that is why you should"

I believe same thing goes with the Itali Gto.it will almost kill you

Which probably makes it just a little more "realistic" for a high-end sports/super, honestly; they aren't easy to drive, and if you don't have a pretty good idea of where the limits are then you can end up in trouble very quickly. The Itali GTO seems to be one of the vehicles that needs the most attention to how you're driving and exactly where the limits of grip and suspension are; learning to drive it properly is more rewarding than something that just goes like it's on rails flat-out.

Uniq Era
On 12/11/2018 at 4:27 PM, R3W1ND said:

That is one of the most detailed "sports" in this game. I mean look at that headlights combination.. and the engine.. and badges. But why Itali name ? It was used by Progen before

Because this is the latest model of the old Itali GTO. You can find the older model in Grand Theft Auto 1. Which was a convertible. So basically you should ask why put Progen with almost the same name. 

Scottiedog123
Posted (edited)

^^So they could make a funny joke..

pro-GENITAL-i  gtb

Yeah totally worth fkin with the car brands for that..

Edited by Scottiedog123

ddarko12
Posted (edited)
On 6/11/2019 at 3:56 AM, Transatlanticist said:

Which probably makes it just a little more "realistic" for a high-end sports/super, honestly; they aren't easy to drive, and if you don't have a pretty good idea of where the limits are then you can end up in trouble very quickly. The Itali GTO seems to be one of the vehicles that needs the most attention to how you're driving and exactly where the limits of grip and suspension are; learning to drive it properly is more rewarding than something that just goes like it's on rails flat-out.

Yup. I often drive this and the Bestia GTS back to back. The Bestia feels nice and quick and composed and, it gets going well. The Itali is nice and calm until you floor it 😂 that bitch hauls and yeah it can get wild pretty fast, I have to really pay attention to speeding around corners when flooring it. And flat out, the Bestia feels fast, the Itali feels superfast, stupid fast. I love it! They did the F12/812 so well. It's such a tame car that turns into something with endless power when on the edge.

Edited by ddarko12

snowwind

To me, this is one of the best cars RS has ever released in GTAO. Just amazing!

cpm33jyOI0-QaA57dScLNA_0_0.jpg

d1CXScvh9UW0DLn4mZdP4w_0_0.jpg

Verstappen
3 hours ago, snowwind said:

To me, this is one of the best cars RS has ever released in GTAO. Just amazing!

I hope this is only based on looks!

snowwind
6 minutes ago, Verstappen said:

I hope this is only based on looks!

No, that's a little devilish stallion. I like driving this car so much. It is fierce and needs a good sensitive handling.

ddarko12
Posted (edited)

Luxury

nwhrGkQ.jpg

Elegance

628hAB2.jpg

Sport

7MJgKv1.jpg

All the ingredients necessary to make a proper grand tourer . . .

Edited by ddarko12

Kushology

EwtfjFM.jpg

R1NwUxS.jpg

Scottiedog123
Posted (edited)

Not quite sure about the size and positioning of this Scud shield...

Then again it's better than I thought it would be.

c6zzSs0.jpg

UOkZzaO.jpg

Magf0QT.jpg

ac71KBi.jpg

grDWcNe.jpg

5fb0xZ6.jpg

EqJ6mL7.jpg

Two of Italy's finest..

With very different vibes.

U3pLduY.jpg

JfqQ5YC.jpg

GY535AK.jpg

Pipe dreams..

Smokers supplies.. ha ha

KIj5o9g.jpg

Edited by Scottiedog123

Gettin up

My new favorite car in the game!

ilovefreebird
3 hours ago, Scottiedog123 said:

Not quite sure about the size and positioning of this Scud shield...

Then again it's better than I thought it would be.

Pipe dreams..

Smokers supplies.. ha ha

KIj5o9g.jpg

Image result for ferrari f12

Needs to be smaller and closer to the front wheel.