Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTAForums Annual Awards 2018

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

CaliMeatWagon

CARS CAN WHEELIE!!!!!

Recommended Posts

Sypticle

anybody else having problems doing wheelies with the muscle cars? my friend can't do it for some reason, he is doing it correctly but it just won't let him, i told him to reset it his settings, but still nothing will work.
just need to know how to fix, or if someone is having problems with it too. (and yes he is using a fully modified muscle car)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cudwieser
10 hours ago, Sypticle said:

anybody else having problems doing wheelies with the muscle cars? my friend can't do it for some reason, he is doing it correctly but it just won't let him, i told him to reset it his settings, but still nothing will work.
just need to know how to fix, or if someone is having problems with it too. (and yes he is using a fully modified muscle car)

Which car?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aghakhi

Since they went and made all muscles be able to wheelie they could have also made the wheelie bars functional for cars that have them. The wheelie when fully upgraded is pretty exaggerated so a functional wheelie bar would be actually helpful.

 

The cars should have just a modest wheelie for the most part in my opinion, and the huge wheelies should be exclusive to cars with wheelie bars, which would be functional :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hazzardtohimself
1 hour ago, Aghakhi said:

The wheelie when fully upgraded is pretty exaggerated so a functional wheelie bar would be actually helpful.

Tell me about it - my Hustler nearly flipped over backwards when I tried it the other day! (it probably would have if I was on a slope - hmm... *pondering*) 

 

The 'glitched' wheelie bar on my Buccaneer Custom vanished (sadly) but even that could throw its nose up in the air. I should loiter around Sandy Shores and see if a stock Voodoo can also. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EkaSwede

The Blade seems easy enough to do longer wheelies with, while cars with  short back end like the Hotknife almost stands 90 degrees up. Then there's the Rat Loader which doesn't manage too much.

 

Maybe someone will make a list of how well all muscle cars perform wheelies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sypticle
6 hours ago, Cudwieser said:

Which car?

every muscle car.. 1st he we tried the dominator, the buccaneer, the rat-truck, then the hermes, and others but i can't remember the name.
i can get it to work all the time but when my friend tries it, his wheels don't even come off the ground, like if his gta didn't update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EkaSwede
2 hours ago, Sypticle said:

every muscle car.. 1st he we tried the dominator, the buccaneer, the rat-truck, then the hermes, and others but i can't remember the name.
i can get it to work all the time but when my friend tries it, his wheels don't even come off the ground, like if his gta didn't update.

Are the cars modified with performance upgrades? If not, there will be difficulties doing wheelies with stock cars.

 

and make sure to hold down the handbrake and not to do a burnout. Could be other factors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mach1bud

If you apply only the level 1 engine upgrade, the cars pull a much more realistic wheelie. At least for the Virgero. 

 

I'm thinking a car with a raised up rear will work even better, like the Buccaneer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceDree

The Gauntlet & Virgo can wheelie. 👍🏻 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mach1bud
2 hours ago, IceDree said:

The Gauntlet & Virgo can wheelie. 👍🏻 

Every single muscle class vehicle in the game can wheelie. All of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SUPERSAD

Even the donk!

 

Edited by SUPERSAD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CaliMeatWagon
14 hours ago, Hazzardtohimself said:

Tell me about it - my Hustler nearly flipped over backwards when I tried it the other day! (it probably would have if I was on a slope - hmm... *pondering*) 

 

The 'glitched' wheelie bar on my Buccaneer Custom vanished (sadly) but even that could throw its nose up in the air. I should loiter around Sandy Shores and see if a stock Voodoo can also. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceDree
6 hours ago, Mach1bud said:

Every single muscle class vehicle in the game can wheelie. All of them. 

Some of them struggle though, I'm testing to see if I can find another one. My Chino Custom* struggles & barely lifts the tires.

___

* level 4 engine & transmission.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hazzardtohimself

Because no-one posted this yet: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cudwieser
13 hours ago, SUPERSAD said:

Even the donk!

 

Even the Donk (just keep it on the lowest suspension setting)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.