4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

crsN

Annis ZR380 Appreciation Thread

IceDree
5 hours ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

Does anyone knows if the ZR-380 is based on a vehicle in particular?

I have looked if a Nissan 350/370z has been featured in any vehicular combat videogame or movie without any luck.

Those are closest I can think of

caad121a-japan-tuning-nissan-350z.jpg

DSC05402-768x512.jpg

Built by Freakin Works.

Coleco
14 hours ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

R* should always make a base version of every vehicle and then let us expand upon that if we want to (in the same manner as the Buzzard should start out non-weaponized but then give us the option to add missiles, minigun and everything that other newer helis has such as counter-measures).

I agree with this.

Not only does this idea massively increase a feeling of player ownership and personalization, R* could make it work for themselves too - level locked accessories (like cars had back in 2013) could increase incentives for continued play (read: grinding) or even just to act as another money drain for players who will buy custom options for their base vehicles. If every vehicle started with a 'street' or 'stock' version you could please the car enthusiasts, the custom vehicle crowd and players who have to flaunt cash and/or show off their high-level status. There are at least a dozen quite expensive cars in this game I have absolutely no interest in buying because of the lack of options or mandatory accessories shoved on, and as a result my money just sits in my account doing nothing.

There are so many inconsistencies in the vehicle customization system it makes me think that there are a number of different teams working on parts of this game and none of them are talking to each other. Or there was no central plan for vehicle customization options decided at the beginning of development and it's all been shoehorned in as a hurried afterthought. Either way, that's some rookie-level game development right there.

el carlitos
12 minutes ago, Coleco said:

There are so many inconsistencies in the vehicle customization system it makes me think that there are a number of different teams working on parts of this game and none of them are talking to each other. Or there was no central plan for vehicle customization options decided at the beginning of development and it's all been shoehorned in as a hurried afterthought. Either way, that's some rookie-level game development right there.

This. Vehicle organizations is a complete mess at this game. We just can hope they will do better for the next GTA. 

Colonel--Sanders

My¬†futuristic version¬†ūüôÉ

dE0FKk4.jpg

Edited by Colonel--Sanders

Aghakhi

I've heard that the spikes on the bodywork are functional and you get extra damage if you get ran over by one of these, is that true? It would be quite impressive if so

JohnSawyer
On 12/11/2018 at 9:31 AM, symphonight said:

The Rocket Bunny is good for me, I just hope we can have an option to put the panel off like "none" or something :')

However, I'll go for something like this piece of art from Khyzyl Saleem :')

Because every widebody is a rocket bunny, right? It's a stardast kit, which is pretty rare btw. 

I just can't wrap my head around the fact they just keep releasing cars people want, but at the same time ruining them completely. They made such a good job at recreating a 350z and yet it's just a fking arena war car with no civilian version. Will they ever stop doing it?

Edited by JohnSawyer
I kinda messed up the quoting thing.

Black-Dragon96
3 hours ago, Aghakhi said:

I've heard that the spikes on the bodywork are functional and you get extra damage if you get ran over by one of these, is that true? It would be quite impressive if so

Yes it is. Even running into them can kill you.

Numot15
2 hours ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

Yes it is. Even running into them can kill you.

Yeah, my own car has killed me a few times like that or put my at 1 hp when I climbed in, don't be careless running to these spikes cars, it hurts. Although if you run someone over don't worry, they are very dead lol

Marciliojunior01

I was thinking about crate a petition to make a stock version of this car, would be a good idea? 

Voodoo-Hendrix
16 hours ago, Coleco said:

I agree with this.

Not only does this idea massively increase a feeling of player ownership and personalization, R* could make it work for themselves too - level locked accessories (like cars had back in 2013) could increase incentives for continued play (read: grinding) or even just to act as another money drain for players who will buy custom options for their base vehicles. If every vehicle started with a 'street' or 'stock' version you could please the car enthusiasts, the custom vehicle crowd and players who have to flaunt cash and/or show off their high-level status. There are at least a dozen quite expensive cars in this game I have absolutely no interest in buying because of the lack of options or mandatory accessories shoved on, and as a result my money just sits in my account doing nothing.

100% agree.

Adding to what you said, R* is stupid, don't they know that by offering several versions of the same car, people are most likely to double or triple dip, which could drive Shark Card sales?

I mean, think about it, if R* added an stock ZR-380, a widebody Benny's upgrade and the Arena Contender, not only people would be more happy to have options, some would buy two variants, three or even all of them.

Players would be happy, R* would be happy, everyone would be happy!

carnerd3000

I'll admit that I think I'll get the Future Shock version, because it reminds me of those Burnin' Rubber games. But you guys are right on the money about this car. It's kind of a no-brainer that this car should've came stock, like the Impaler.

eyman

The problem is there is always a mix. Some devs do provide a stock version and then add a ton of Modifications, but others just go down a one way street by adding body kits, fixed suspensions, weapons or armour that can't be removed.

The funny (not so funny) thing is the ZR380, the Caracara and the Streiter all look great without those fixed modifications and im fairly certain they are created by the same person. Which is a shame, because the dev/s responsible for them are clearly talented but keeps going down that one way street.

Edited by eyman

Edvin21

Are the windshields bulletproof?

UwotEG

It's quite remarkable how R* thinks people would want this POS over a civilian version. I think it just shows that they don't listen to the community. Hell, maybe they do but screw it up regardless just to f*ck with us.

el carlitos
1 hour ago, UwotEG said:

It's quite remarkable how R* thinks people would want this POS over a civilian version. I think it just shows that they don't listen to the community. Hell, maybe they do but screw it up regardless just to f*ck with us.

Yeah, some kind of "carrot and stick" policy.

UwotEG

But then again I guess I can't complain too much, some of the new cars in this update are marvellous, so one sour grape shouldn't ruin all the fun.

éX-Driver
11 hours ago, eyman said:

The problem is there is always a mix. Some devs do provide a stock version and then add a ton of Modifications, but others just go down a one way street by adding body kits, fixed suspensions, weapons or armour that can't be removed.

The funny (not so funny) thing is the ZR380, the Caracara and the Streiter all look great without those fixed modifications and im fairly certain they are created by the same person. Which is a shame, because the dev/s responsible for them are clearly talented but keeps going down that one way street.

The Streiter isn’t modified. It’s based on the E400 4x4 squared, a factory produced Mercedes prototype. In fact, I think it made it into limited production, but don’t quote me on that. 

TheTitantron

Sold my Apocalypse version and got myself Future Shock.
1f4o8e14B0Wtph1F-fQiwg_0_0.jpg

I added red neons after taking this photo.

eyman
2 hours ago, éX-Driver said:

The Streiter isn’t modified. It’s based on the E400 4x4 squared, a factory produced Mercedes prototype. In fact, I think it made it into limited production, but don’t quote me on that. 

I know that I mentioned it here:

Spoiler

Like i said the dev that created it most likely went down the one way street, meaning they had a specific idea and stuck with it (Same goes for the Comet Safari, Flash GT, ETR1 etc.) all those cars exist in real life. but it doesn't mean they shouldn't have included removable modifications. There are many vehicles that have removable modifications when you take them to LSC and the streiter should have included the ability to remove the arch covers. isn't having the freedom of options what Rockstar always go on about?

anyway This is the wrong thread for it. I went and googled it and it is one off prototype.

Edited by eyman

UwotEG

I'm not sure if I want to see what the modders will make of the stock version. I think I'll be angry for a few hours.

crushtinbox
4 hours ago, TheTitantron said:

Sold my Apocalypse version and got myself Future Shock.
1f4o8e14B0Wtph1F-fQiwg_0_0.jpg

I added red neons after taking this photo.

How did you change the stock wheel color? Mine is stuck with the ugly default yellow and the car doesn't show up in ifruit for me...

Otherwise my car looks just like yours

Edited by crushtinbox

TheTitantron
1 hour ago, crushtinbox said:

How did you change the stock wheel color? Mine is stuck with tÔĽŅhe ugly default yelloÔĽŅw and the car doesn't show up in ifruit for me...

Otherwise my car looks just like yours

There is a way to change color of stock wheels without iFruit:
1. Change wheels to the cheapest ones and paint them the color you want.
2. Put custom tires on.
3. Purchase stock wheels and back out of tuning shop.
4. Quit to story mode and go to online again, your car will have painted stock wheels.

crushtinbox
39 minutes ago, TheTitantron said:

There is a way to change color of stock wheels without iFruit:
1. Change wheels to the cheapest ones and paint them the color you want.
2. Put custom tires on.
3. Purchase stock wheels and back out of tuning shop.
4. Quit to story mode and go to online again, your car will have painted stock wheels.

Thanks but I've tried this multiple times now and I can't get it to work. I'm on PS4 if that makes a difference. I followed your steps exactly in both the arena workshop and a regular lsc and when I log back in the wheels are still yellow.

BlanketGrinder

The Annis ZXR has a Dewbauchee logo^^?

TheTitantron
1 hour ago, crushtinbox said:

Thanks but I've tried this multiple times now and I can't get it to¬†work. I'm on PS4 if that makes a difference. I followedÔĽŅ your steps exactly in both the arena workshop and a regular lsc and when I log back in the wheels are still yellow.

That only works on PC, X1 and PS4 players are stuck with those ugly yellow-ish rims.

TG_Stig

32453119488_5c501267fb_h.jpg

45601662474_a92823c16d_h.jpg

31386122067_85ef4c5574_h.jpg

32453123578_92488f1a8a_h.jpg

Garland137

That's a good start, but it still needs to lose the arches and have the wheels positioned normally.

Voodoo-Hendrix
1 hour ago, TG_Stig said:

32453119488_5c501267fb_h.jpg

45601662474_a92823c16d_h.jpg

31386122067_85ef4c5574_h.jpg

32453123578_92488f1a8a_h.jpg

Modders do what Rockstardon't.

UwotEG
1 hour ago, Garland137 said:

That's a good start, but it still needs to lose the arches and have the wheels positioned normally.

Yeah that's still not really stock, although the ability to mod the car like that would be appreciated. I will say tho that some vehicles in this update are REALLY close to their real life counterpart, like this one. Almost a bit too much IMO.

Aghakhi
17 hours ago, TheTitantron said:

X1 ÔĽŅandÔĽŅ PS4 players are stuck with those ugly yellow-ish rims.

Oh for f*ck's sake, and I've just bought the piece of sh*t :/ So it doesn't show up on iFruit no matter what?