3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Willy A. Jeep

Vapid Imperator Appreciation Thread

Dr.Rosenthal

So, if I understand all this correctly; it's the Apocalypse version you should get for the most street/stock appearance, right?

Edit: It sure is a nice car, but it's ridiculous that it'd set me back around 4 million (car + arena war workshop + mods). For ONE car. I'll pass, and get the dripfeed cars instead and maybe buy the workshop and this car once they go on discount.

Edited by Dr.Rosenthal

Black-Dragon96
1 hour ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

So, if I understand all this correctly; it's the Apocalypse version you should get for the most street/stock appearance, right?

Edit: It sure is a nice car, but it's ridiculous that it'd set me back around 4 million (car + arena war workshop + mods). For ONE car. I'll pass, and get the dripfeed cars instead and maybe buy the workshop and this car once they go on discount.

To answer your question: Yes. Apocalypse for the best street look.

TheLordMarvel

Classic muscle car + loud whine + old brakes + long burnouts from hard acceleration?? 

This car sounds way too good to be true 😂 deffo my next purchase.

Touge Spirit Leader

So, does anyone know which mines I can use that will be the most effective in stopping people from f*cking with me while I cruise in this thing?

Also thinking of adding the boost. Got mine looking like the Pursuit Special and still winning arena events, some people suck.

Erased

So glad R* didn't f*ck this one up & gave us the option to make this stock looking. Decided to do something a little different than the typical Mad Max look. Of course, this sh*t would come out while I'm in the hospital for 2 days for surgery. I swear I have the WORST luck.

ZhMgsHL9iEOppmPKXXsgag_0_0.jpg

40kS5CFApkq4fBSNJDWsNQ_0_0.jpg

Vldrv4pZbEiW4OPRBaiNFg_0_0.jpg

Voodoo-Hendrix
On 12/13/2018 at 12:37 PM, erased said:

So glad R* didn't f*ck this one up & gave us the option to make this stock looking.

Actually, they did f*ck it up by not offering an stock version in the first place, just like the Impaler.

Same with the ZR-380, Scarab and Brutus.

We shouldn't spend like 3 million just to remove a wedge that shouldn't come on stock in the first place.

Edited by Voodoo-Hendrix
Added two more examples

Erased
36 minutes ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

Actually, they did f*ck it up by not offering an stock version in the first place, just like the Impaler.

Same with the ZR-380.

We shouldn't spend like 3 million just to remove a wedge that shouldn't come on stock in the first place.

Agreed. Yeah, it sucks bad you have to revert it yourself back to stock but at least they gave us the option to do it. They f*cked it up BAD though in my opinion with the ZR-380. You can't even make it look semi-stock because of all the bullsh*t on the front windshield & spikes & windows and what not.

Edited by erased

79'Blazer4x4

This thing is awesome! Haven't bought one, lot of grinding to do before then, but once I do it will be an awesome addition to my muscle collection. It may even be time to say goodbye to my Duke O Death after I get one of these.

AndyC-M

im going to keep mine in the style of mm3 for the moment whilst this dlc is worth making money from, then ill change it to a mm1 style.

shadowmatrix

I can't seem to get my imperator to show up on my ifruit app so I can change the plate does anybody have a fix for this issue?

TheLordMarvel

Waiting till I get some more money before buying, but has anybody tried recreating Razor Cola? 😛

JSMRACECAR03

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_65.pngGrand_Theft_Auto_V_64.png  had my V8 Interceptor and that one shot is worth it! 

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_67.pngGrand_Theft_Auto_V_66.png aannd here's my good ol Magnum Opus. Back from the dead 

Touge Spirit Leader

I use my Pursuit Special style all the time in those Wreck-It races. I win a lot, the acceleration is unreal once you equip the top level boost.

No Use For A Name

Nevermind

Edited by No Use For A Name

éX-Driver

Had an idea. The Future Shock version could probably be used to make the hot rod from Cyberpunk 2077. The full-armour variant that gives it a widebody look probably would work best

Charlottes

i'm probably gonna wait for the arena stuff to go on sale before i buy one to get rid of the plow but anyways: a pretty solid car that's deffo overpriced

FOqLX8R.jpg

driving this around in freeroam, it really hits you how much it sucks that rockstar is so randy for weaponized stuff when like...that's not even the aspect that's good about this game? like this and the deluxo couldve been regular cars that were fun nods and not multimillion dollar references

79'Blazer4x4

I caved and bought one earlier than intended(was planning to grind enough to buy and modify it without dropping below $30 mil). I absolutely love it! No pictures right now(I'll definitely get some) but I went the Pursuit Special route with gold for the secondary colour, I kinda wish the rear bumper wasn't part of the secondary colour, but the gold around the headlights gives a much more authentic comparison to the front of the Pursuit Special.

I also spent probably too much outfitting my character with Max's outfit and shotgun to go with the car.

J-Scott-D

Mikovitch

Probably a dumba$$ question, but can be stored elsewhere (Apartment, Office etc) or just the Arena?

Don't wanna go buying one before knowing really :)

TheInda
23 minutes ago, Mikovitch said:

Probably a dumba$$ question, but can be stored elsewhere (Apartment, Office etc) or just the Arena?

Don't wanna go buying one before knowing really :)

Have mine stored in my office garage, so yes

Wastelander (Suzuki)

Got my Stock XB Falcon now
yNayGRF.png
Next stop, two Road Warrior editions, one armed, one not armed

Edited by Wastelander (Suzuki)

Touge Spirit Leader
4 hours ago, J-Scott-D said:

nsJd0iT.jpg?1

Mine looks exactly the same. EMP mines and level 4 boost make this thing the ultimate arena machine. I am like 15/17 for wins on Wreck-It.

EDIT: I know I've been posting here a lot but I just cannot overstate how much of a miracle this car is!

Edited by Touge Spirit Leader

MarczXD

So we can buy it and stock it ? nice.

FuturePastNow

I know the Apocalypse version can be made to look stock, but what about the other two versions? Does anyone have pictures of a Nightmare or Future Shock made to look as normal as possible?

Touge Spirit Leader

It seems as if it can drop unlimited mines in freemode. Just dropped 31 in a row with mine. I think the old ones disappear but there is no limit!

challenger001
1 hour ago, FuturePastNow said:

I know the Apocalypse version can be made to look stock, but what about the other two versions? Does anyone have pictures of a Nightmare or Future Shock made to look as normal as possible?

No pictures on hand but I can confirm the Nightmare version can be made 'stock'. The rear axle under the car is grey rather than black as seen in the Apocalypse version but I got lucky with RNG, and decided to try and either stock-ify my Nightmare, or at least make a rusty stock car racer. I'm happy to keep it black. Also the 'trim' colour doesn't appear to colour anything at all on the Nightmare version.

FuturePastNow

That's good to hear. I think I'd like to have two Imperators, one stock and one fully armed and armored, and I think I prefer the Apocalypse options. But I didn't really want two of the same variant.