3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

confederatestatesgta

looking for friendly players on ps4.

confederatestatesgta

hi everyone. so far my experience in red dead online has been meh. i had some okay times. but not much fun. and the main reason for that is because i dont have any friends. its so hard to find decent friendly people. most times when i approach players they shoot me first. so im on here looking for some people to play red dead online with. maybe even start a crew. it does not matter how old you are or if you have a mic. although it would be nice. as long as we can communicate. no killing each other unless it is part of a game mode or we agree on it. im hoping we could help each other make money. and do some hunting and other fun or random stuff. even do some of the showdown series or races. or you could come up with some fun ideas too. either way im just looking for some friends to play this game with. its so annoying that my main experience with other players has been against them. i have not been able to really enjoy it they way it is meant to be enjoyed. so if your interested just put down your psn name and i will add you. thanks for reading. and hopefully i will see some of you in the amazing world of red dead online.

HockeyMike24

I have a mic and like doing coop activites. Feel free to add me.

PSN: HockeyMike24

Neeloc

Im lv 45 and love to do coop activities too. I have a mic, but my english its not perfect, I can understand 100% tho. 

PSN: Krigork.

Mad-Monkey_1st

Im in the exact same position but different time zone unfortunately 

confederatestatesgta
3 hours ago, GTP_Monkey said:

Im in the exact same position but different time zone unfortunately 

yea but we can still play right? im on often. what time are you usually on?

Mad-Monkey_1st
5 hours ago, confederatestatesgta said:

yea but we can still play right? im on often. what time are you usually on?

UK time from 9am thru 5pm very occasionally after 10pm at night depends if wife goes bed early send me a message on psn and fr if times are suitable 

Edited by GTP_Monkey

Ivoz

Ivoz lvl 59 got time msg  me

Virtual-Antics
On 12/10/2018 at 5:19 PM, confederatestatesgta said:

hi everyone. so far my experience in red dead online has been meh. i had some okay times. but not much fun. and the main reason for that is because i dont have any friends. its so hard to find decent friendly people. most times when i approach players they shoot me first. so im on here looking for some people to play red dead online with. maybe even start a crew. it does not matter how old you are or if you have a mic. although it would be nice. as long as we can communicate. no killing each other unless it is part of a game mode or we agree on it. im hoping we could help each other make money. and do some hunting and other fun or random stuff. even do some of the showdown series or races. or you could come up with some fun ideas too. either way im just looking for some friends to play this game with. its so annoying that my main experience with other players has been against them. i have not been able to really enjoy it they way it is meant to be enjoyed. so if your interested just put down your psn name and i will add you. thanks for reading. and hopefully i will see some of you in the amazing world of red dead online.

I can relate Confederatestatesgta. My RDO experience so far is pretty much lone wolf. Not that I'm a loner (been a part of many crews and livestreams) but I was always running into people in GTA Online who weren't social. So yeah... It kinda forced me into that role, which is sad, because I like to get to know others and have a laugh.

Anyway... It's cool to meet a decent player. My PSN is VirtualAntics.

Mad-Monkey_1st
1 hour ago, Virtual-Antics said:

I can relate Confederatestatesgta. My RDO experience so far is pretty much lone wolf. Not that I'm a loner (been a part of many crews and livestreams) but I was always running into people in GTA Online who weren't social. So yeah... It kinda forced me into that role, which is sad, because I like to get to know others and have a laugh.

Ad mee and come joi myself and Confederatestatesgta for chilling and having fun we are not really pvp player either although i like pve hunting and fishing 

confederatestatesgta
8 hours ago, Virtual-Antics said:

hi i just played with you and gtp a little while ago. i didint see this message until after. i will add you.

Virtual-Antics
35 minutes ago, confederatestatesgta said:

hi i just played with you and gtp a little while ago. i didint see this message until after. i will add you.

No probs. It was pretty chilled. (Even though I killed that random dude who lassoed gtp off his horse.) I enjoyed hunting and fishing.

Also... Forgot to say that I have a mic.

confederatestatesgta
12 minutes ago, Virtual-Antics said:

No probs. It was pretty chilled. (Even though I killed that random dude who lassoed gtp off his horse.) I enjoyed hunting and fishing.

yea i had fun. how often do you play?

Mad-Monkey_1st
9 hours ago, Virtual-Antics said:

Yes enjoyed it, and thanks for killing that guy, Pretty cheeky he was on his own and 3 of us You got a Panther didn't you ? not even seen one yet had a few cougars though, Went off for 10 mins last night and fell asleep, sorry 

Will be on later today found some great spots for Sturgeon they pay out $7.50 for perfect ones

CapoV91

just recently started playing online and wanna few friends to run some co op missions with... add me

PSN: CapoV91

Edited by CapoV91

Shady-Belle
4 hours ago, fejkb said:

You should include if you’re looking for PS4 or X1 players.

On 12/10/2018 at 6:19 PM, confederatestatesgta said:

I'm your man. Feel exactly the same way you do. Hit me on psn: Grotele_L

mantis116

mantis116 on ps4. Hit me up - getting new mic this week

WifeyLove

I’m in 🤗. My ps4 name is: fiemusen0120

mantis116

PSN is mantis116 and I'm down to posse up and make some $$$ etc.  Got a mic and am eastern time zone - looking to start playing more again b/c I've had similar meh experience with other players.

Mad-Monkey_1st
8 hours ago, mantis116 said:

PSN is mantis116 and I'm down to posse up and make some $$$ etc.  Got a mic and am eastern time zone - looking to start playing more again b/c I've had similar meh experience with other players.

Accepted your FR come join us we are uk based but have 2 USA players one from eastern time not sure where other is from, We are looking to have 3 x 7 man posse so we can eventually own a lobby and all do our stuff with fear of being shot at butchers or griefed in any way 

Scottimatsu

Hey folks... count me in if you're looking for friendles! I've got a mic and would like to play regularly with some good people, doing Free roam events, Story missions etc and just enjoying the RDO scenery. I'm on UK time and am online pretty regularly so let me know if you're down in the forum comments or add me on PSN with a message... my gamertag is Scottimatsu

Cheers! 🤙

Big_Show

Hey guys I've been on these forums for a while, still play GTAO all the time but trying to rank up my RDR2 character online. I'm just running lobby missions solo most of the time & waiting for the time almost run out, then complete them for max rewards.  Would be happy for anyone to join the posse, and make some cash with me; the more the merrier. I'm Currently rank 71, just working on just saving gold, cash and ranking to unlock everything right now.  Hit me up with an invite and message on PSN.  The_Big_Show

jstev4610
13 hours ago, Big_Show said:

Hey guys I've been on these forums for a while, still play GTAO all the time but trying to rank up my RDR2 character online. I'm just running lobby missions solo most of the time & waiting for the time almost run out, then complete them for max rewards.  Would be happy for anyone to join the posse, and make some cash with me; the more the merrier. I'm Currently rank 71, just working on just saving gold, cash and ranking to unlock everything right now.  Hit me up with an invite and message on PSN.  The_Big_Show

Your request wasn't sent.

This player isn't accepting Friend requests right now.

I'm level 75, getting pretty bored and want to run more side missions.  Been doing them solo but would rather have a pretty big posse set up to do so.

confederatestatesgta
37 minutes ago, jstev4610 said:

Your request wasn't sent.

This player isn't accepting Friend requests right now.

I'm level 75, getting pretty bored and want to run more side missions.  Been doing them solo but would rather have a pretty big posse set up to do so.

hi i will play with you. what is your psn name?

jstev4610

jstev4610

Urban Legends

Hatefive0

Travs1888

Travs1888

Rap Bandit

Level 99... anyone feel free to add me Brandt396ss 

nikoide
On 12/10/2018 at 9:19 AM, confederatestatesgta said:

down to do it for the same reasons as you just mentioned...just add me to ur friend list PS4 name sicoroot, I can mic ...USA pacific time 

butchcassidy-rdr

butchcassidy-rdr 

Mature friendly players welcome to send friend request. Lvl 90. Like doing freeroam missions, story missions & hunting. I play "no first use policy" Rando kills me first, I make sure he leaves lobby after.

Tahloola

Hi guys

After reading this post I just made a quick Discord channel called Friendly Lobbies - thought we might like to use it as a place to meet up and create posse's with whoever is online.

My psn is Tahloola - feel free to add me.  And the discord is https://discord.gg/C6rmdZS

Looking forward to meeting you all :)