Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Qbert

Cronus scripts headshot

Recommended Posts

Talisman_83
25 minutes ago, JuliuszMCMXCVII said:

LOL, I have no issue whatsoever with undestanding such a simple algorithm.

Here, have a cookie.

 

25 minutes ago, JuliuszMCMXCVII said:

threaths

What's a threath? Enlighten me, oh wise one.

 

25 minutes ago, JuliuszMCMXCVII said:

I guess I'm not the one "not bright enough" here. 

Keep telling yourself that pal.

 

I provided an explanation of how you would write a script to detect a satchel item and consume it. Job done.

The fact that you had to ask makes me wonder, it really does.

 

Oh PS - the OP began the discussion around scripted headshots using Cronus. Which someone has written.

So it's not quite BS, is it?

Edited by Talisman_83

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JuliuszMCMXCVII
44 minutes ago, Talisman_83 said:

I provided an explanation of how you would write a script to detect a satchel item and consume it. Job done.

The fact that you had to ask makes me wonder, it really does.

I've asked you that specific question just to prove you have no clue what you are talking about. You answered the question exactly the way I thought you will. It was a bait and you took it. What you did is an assumption of how Cronus works without doing even the slightest research. By doing that you spread missleading information that might be later spread across other threads and forums by "not bright enough" people. This thread is full of people assuming some things about the Cronus without having any knowledge about it. You are just one of those people. Cronus can't perform majority of the things mentioned in this thread. I'm just here trying to bust those myths and looking for some discussion regarding the actual vulnerabilities present in the game that Cronus can potentially take advantage from. 

Edited by JuliuszMCMXCVII
corrected typos for Talisman_83

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talisman_83
1 minute ago, JuliuszMCMXCVII said:

I've asked you that sepcific question just to prove you have no clue what you are talking about. You answered the question exactly the way I thought you will. It was a bait and you took it. 

I know exactly what I'm talking about. You're the one who doesn't have a clue haha.

 

2 minutes ago, JuliuszMCMXCVII said:

sepcific

Could you at least TRY to speak better English? It's difficult conversing with someone who can't grasp it.

 

3 minutes ago, JuliuszMCMXCVII said:

What you did is an assumption of how Cronus works without doing even the slightest research.

You admitted that how Cronus works is by executing an action using certain button sequences.

I provided a simple explanation of how to achieve that using a script. So I know exactly what I'm talking about.

 

4 minutes ago, JuliuszMCMXCVII said:

miesleading

see above

 

5 minutes ago, JuliuszMCMXCVII said:

potentialy

This is painful now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JuliuszMCMXCVII
46 minutes ago, Talisman_83 said:

Oh PS - the OP began the discussion around scripted headshots using Cronus. Which someone has written.

So it's not quite BS, is it?

Yeah "someone" has written. Keep on believing stuff on internet pal. I've already asked for the proof and presented my doubts about its accuracy but you probably didn't read those, did you?

Edited by JuliuszMCMXCVII
typo again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talisman_83
2 minutes ago, JuliuszMCMXCVII said:

Yeah "someone" has written.

Lol people have already confirmed its validity.

 

2 minutes ago, JuliuszMCMXCVII said:

believeing

Someone get this guy an Oxford English dictionary.

 

3 minutes ago, JuliuszMCMXCVII said:

I've already asked for the proof and presented my doubts about its accuracy but you probably didn't read those, did you?

I've read the full forum post. Have you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JuliuszMCMXCVII
2 minutes ago, Talisman_83 said:

I know exactly what I'm talking about. You're the one who doesn't have a clue haha.

 

Could you at least TRY to speak better English? It's difficult conversing with someone who can't grasp it.

 

You admitted that how Cronus works is by executing an action using certain button sequences.

I provided a simple explanation of how to achieve that using a script. So I know exactly what I'm talking about.

 

see above

 

This is painful now.

Are you nitpicking me on typos right now? I hope you are trolling right now, really. BTW I've already told you why your explanation is pointless. Am I talking to a brick wall?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talisman_83
1 minute ago, JuliuszMCMXCVII said:

Are you nitpicking me on typos right now? I hope you are trolling right now, really. BTW I've already told you why your explanation is pointless. Am I talking to a brick wall?

Kid, if you're going to debate with someone, at least ensure you can spell. It sort of helps your argument, you know?

 

I've already explained that a script could be written in accordance with the appropriate button sequence to bring up your satchel and select an item in the food slot.

 

/thread

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gallows
9 minutes ago, Talisman_83 said:

Kid, if you're going to debate with someone, at least ensure you can spell. It sort of helps your argument, you know?

 

I've already explained that a script could be written in accordance with the appropriate button sequence to bring up your satchel and select an item in the food slot.

 

/thread

 

 

Which is true. What you cannot do however is make the script read the position of your crosshair and enemies and create an aim bot, so with freeaim, where the seperation is secure in the game code, scripts would be worthless for aiming. I have no knowledge of you claiming that, so the post isn’t aimed at you other than you seem to understand that in order for a script to work, you have to rely 100% on manipulating the data your “controller device” sends to the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JuliuszMCMXCVII
9 minutes ago, Talisman_83 said:

Lol people have already confirmed its validity.

In this thread? Not really.

 

4 minutes ago, Talisman_83 said:

Kid, if you're going to debate with someone, at least ensure you can spell. It sort of helps your argument, you know?

 

I've already explained that a script could be written in accordance with the appropriate button sequence to bring up your satchel and select an item in the food slot.

 

/thread

 

 

and I've already told you that there is no way for such a script to tell how much of the heatlh core you have left. Your example was just stupid. Cronus is a simple device with limited capabilities. 

Yeah, the thread should be locked and buried down now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gallows
3 minutes ago, JuliuszMCMXCVII said:

In this thread? Not really.

 

and I've already told you that there is no way for such a script to tell how much of the heatlh core you have left. Your example was just stupid. Cronus is a simple device with limited capabilities. 

Yeah, the thread should be locked and buried down now. 

Which is also true - it’s a one way input. Well technically you could do it with a cam since the health stays in the same place all the time and would be clear to interpret, but it would require custom programming.

Edited by Gallows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talisman_83
10 minutes ago, JuliuszMCMXCVII said:

In this thread? Not really. 

I wasn't talking about this thread. Didn't quite understand that part, did you?

Debating with you is pointless. I won't read or respond to anything you reply with so don't bother, sunshine.

I must have griefed you in GTA for you to be so butthurt.

 

10 minutes ago, Gallows said:

Which is true. What you cannot do however is make the script read the position of your crosshair and enemies and create an aim bot, so with freeaim, where the seperation is secure in the game code, scripts would be worthless for aiming. I have no knowledge of you claiming that, so the post isn’t aimed at you other than you seem to understand that in order for a script to work, you have to rely 100% on manipulating the data your “controller device” sends to the game.

Of course, freeaim presents its own problems with any headshot script.

I'd be surprised and impressed to discover any viable one.

 

7 minutes ago, Gallows said:

Which is also true - it’s a one way input. Well technically you could do it with a cam since the health stays in the same place all the time and would be clear to interpret, but it would require custom programming.

That would be a possible solution.

Edited by Talisman_83

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gallows
Just now, Talisman_83 said:

I wasn't talking about this thread. Didn't quite understand that part, did you?

Debating with you is pointless. I won't respond to anything you reply with so don't bother, sunshine.

 

Of course, freeaim presents its own problems with any headshot script.

I'd be surprised and impressed to discover any viable one.

 

It’s not technically viable to make one. You’d have to either rely on visual identification or the network data. I think the latency of the first method would render it useless even if you managed to make the code and the second one has other obstacles presented, where total latency is just one of them. On PC however... very easy and the only minor obstacle would be any cheat prevention put in the game.

 

I wouldn’t be impressed though, as I have a natural filter which disregards accomplishments of people who are filth 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JuliuszMCMXCVII
9 minutes ago, Gallows said:

Which is also true - it’s a one way input. Well technically you could do it with a cam since the health stays in the same place all the time and would be clear to interpret, but it would require custom programming.

Thought of that however Cronus does not support any input hence you couldn't connect it with any microcontroller for instance.

12 minutes ago, Talisman_83 said:

Debating with you is pointless. I won't read or respond to anything you reply with so don't bother, sunshine.

I must have griefed you in GTA for you to be so butthurt.

Add to this calling me a "kid" and nitpicking my typos and we have a bingo! Such a fruitful conversation it was. Shame it has come to an end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talisman_83
8 minutes ago, Gallows said:

It’s not technically viable to make one. You’d have to either rely on visual identification or the network data. I think the latency of the first method would render it useless even if you managed to make the code and the second one has other obstacles presented, where total latency is just one of them. On PC however... very easy and the only minor obstacle would be any cheat prevention put in the game.

 

I wouldn’t be impressed though, as I have a natural filter which disregards accomplishments of people who are filth 😏

 

But its still technically viable, albeit on another platform and with enough resources.

 

True, let me be clear that I don't condone others who would use such features. 

Separating the creator from the product, I'd simply be amused if such a thing existed.

Edited by Talisman_83

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gallows
4 minutes ago, Talisman_83 said:

 

But its still technically viable, albeit on another platform and with enough resources.

 

True, let me be clear that I don't condone others who would use such features. 

Separating the creator from the product, I'd simply be amused if such a thing existed.

Yes with enough resources it would be possible using an AI routine for visual recognition and interpreting the network data. But yeah, fortunately cheating on consoles isn’t that big of a business 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Qbert
7 hours ago, JuliuszMCMXCVII said:

LOL, I have no issue whatsoever with undestanding such a simple algorithm. Cronus is just a well-thought-out controller modchip. It can't communicate with the console in any way since it does not execute any code within the console (and there is still a long way to go before we will see any hombrew on current gen consoles) and it can't accept any feedback from the device therefore it can't achieve such thing. All it does is just a simple remap of buttons and execution in given order. Only condition it checks is if you pressed a button on the controller or not. It is that simple. We are talking here specifically about the threaths that come with using Cronus in RDR. With the PC release it is obvious that mod menus will come so no point in even mentioning it. I don't get why people won't do at least a 5 minute research before posting here. So much bs in this thread misleading people into believing in some mighty game hacks I just can't go past it. I guess I'm not the one "not bright enough" here. 

Perhaps you use a cronus maybe that's why your so judgemental idk, anyway your little "it does not communicate with the console" shows you have either no clue about this or like mentioned you use one and are well mad. The reason this pos exists on consoles is because keyboard & mouse functionality..which is in your consoles code which is also why that stupid thing has to be kept plugged in your console while using it. You could just be like I was years ago also, the cronus is like the red blue pill from the matrix once you see it's hard to see things the same, perhaps you just don't want to eat the pill...I don't blame you if true.

5 hours ago, Gallows said:

Yes with enough resources it would be possible using an AI routine for visual recognition and interpreting the network data. But yeah, fortunately cheating on consoles isn’t that big of a business 😁

Cheating on consoles is as old as consoles itself only difference is technology has caught up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JuliuszMCMXCVII
6 hours ago, Qbert said:

Perhaps you use a cronus maybe that's why your so judgemental idk, anyway your little "it does not communicate with the console" shows you have either no clue about this or like mentioned you use one and are well mad. The reason this pos exists on consoles is because keyboard & mouse functionality..which is in your consoles code which is also why that stupid thing has to be kept plugged in your console while using it. You could just be like I was years ago also, the cronus is like the red blue pill from the matrix once you see it's hard to see things the same, perhaps you just don't want to eat the pill...I don't blame you if true.

Cronus allows you to use mouse and keyboard in games that don't support this functionality. It does that by translating your m&k inputs into controller inputs. All is done outside of the console system. It simply converts the input device of your choice into inputs recognized and accepted by the console. Cronus can't tell what game you are playing nor check for any game related conditions. This is what I meant by saying that there is no communication with the console. Some in this thread think you can write a cronus script checking at which level are your cores and this is just ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tha-Jamz

I dont know anything about that so called "cronus" but i know that you can just buy this: https://www.amazon.com/GameSir-Keyboard-Wireless-Converter-Nintendo/dp/B07HR8SGNF/ref=pd_sbs_63_7?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07HR8SGNF&pd_rd_r=4029a846-fece-11e8-8362-416beb9c02ee&pd_rd_w=8pEnc&pd_rd_wg=xbu1G&pf_rd_p=7d5d9c3c-5e01-44ac-97fd-261afd40b865&pf_rd_r=ZS582EDXX1PQW37ZV2X7&psc=1&refRID=ZS582EDXX1PQW37ZV2X7

 

And this is only one, there are much more hardware solutions to use mouse and keyboard on consoles nowadays.

I hate anything that has to do with cheats anyway, ill stick to my controller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gallows
21 minutes ago, Tha-Jamz said:

I dont know anything about that so called "cronus" but i know that you can just buy this: https://www.amazon.com/GameSir-Keyboard-Wireless-Converter-Nintendo/dp/B07HR8SGNF/ref=pd_sbs_63_7?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07HR8SGNF&pd_rd_r=4029a846-fece-11e8-8362-416beb9c02ee&pd_rd_w=8pEnc&pd_rd_wg=xbu1G&pf_rd_p=7d5d9c3c-5e01-44ac-97fd-261afd40b865&pf_rd_r=ZS582EDXX1PQW37ZV2X7&psc=1&refRID=ZS582EDXX1PQW37ZV2X7

 

And this is only one, there are much more hardware solutions to use mouse and keyboard on consoles nowadays.

I hate anything that has to do with cheats anyway, ill stick to my controller.

Since the mouse translates the input to controller input, you don’t get a perfect mouse control. I have tried using one. I still prefer my controller, the way it feels and the way it plays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tha-Jamz

Yeah i know, but i was just pointing out that u dont need a script to be able to use K&M on consoles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gallows
3 minutes ago, Tha-Jamz said:

Yeah i know, but i was just pointing out that u dont need a script to be able to use K&M on consoles.

Nope that’s true :) But the script just makes you instakill everyone even faster when lock on is activated :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tha-Jamz
2 minutes ago, Gallows said:

Nope that’s true :) But the script just makes you instakill everyone even faster when lock on is activated :)

I hope they ban everyone whois using it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Display Name
On 12/10/2018 at 8:08 PM, IKilledMyHorseAgain said:

Not worth the argument, if you have no issue with it then thats all good my man. Not looking to convert you to a Cronus hater, to each their own but the use of one is 100% cheating. Regardless of how much an advantage you perceive it to be.

Dude, the only thing macro can do to help your aim is to move the reticle up. It won't work on people who crouch or sprint in left or right direction, because macro doesn't detect the position of their head, it just moves reticle up. Also different weapons have a different time to "zero" the aim and macros don't detect what kind of weapon you are carrying, so people are going to miss a lot, especially with the sway after being hit.

On 12/11/2018 at 9:48 PM, IKilledMyHorseAgain said:

yeah, it can do loads more than what people think about it for sure.  everyone focuses on headshots, but what about zero recoil, what about ROF, what about being able to map it to do anything whatsoever just about. Someone with coding knowledge could make it where they automatically ate a can of kidney beans when their Core got to a certain point.  There are endless things the device can accomplish. Its ruins games, period, end of story.  Most Competitive games dont allow its use in esports, why you ask, because it allows you to cheat. Anyone who denies that is a current user IMO.

You have no idea what you are talking about. You can't write a cheat to have zero recoil, or eat beans at a certain core level... These devices have no access to the game's code. 

Edited by Display Name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gallows
1 hour ago, Tha-Jamz said:

I hope they ban everyone whois using it.

I’d happily beat up anyone using it as well after they have been banned 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Qbert
6 hours ago, Display Name said:

Dude, the only thing macro can do to help your aim is to move the reticle up. It won't work on people who crouch or sprint in left or right direction, because macro doesn't detect the position of their head, it just moves reticle up. Also different weapons have a different time to "zero" the aim and macros don't detect what kind of weapon you are carrying, so people are going to miss a lot, especially with the sway after being hit.

You have no idea what you are talking about. You can't write a cheat to have zero recoil, or eat beans at a certain core level... These devices have no access to the game's code. 

No recoil don't exist huh obviously you haven't played the division 

Edited by Qbert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.