3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

•—•

There's no level cap

Zoop_Leroy

Thanks for sharing your ability loadout OP.  How fast does your deadeye drain with slippery bastard?

Lonely-Martin
5 minutes ago, Ektope said:

Oh yeah. I'll destroy nearly anyone in free roam 😂

I don't doubt ya, lol.

All due Though, friendly lobbies can't come soon enough for me. As a PvE guy, I'm proper in trouble. Enjoy it though. :)

•—•
4 minutes ago, Zoop_Leroy said:

Thanks for sharing your ability loadout OP.  How fast does your deadeye drain with slippery bastard?

Around 20 seconds if full bar. I'm at Level 10 Dead Eye as well.

2 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

I don't doubt ya, lol.

All due Though, friendly lobbies can't come soon enough for me. As a PvE guy, I'm proper in trouble. Enjoy it though. :)

Oh, I don't try to grief in free roam. I usually mind my own business, going to shops, hogtie'ing AFK players (lol), treasure hunting.

But I used to sabotage other players' stranger missions when I was doing 'em myself... but not bothered now. Just trying to make gold and monies

Edited by Ektope

lennymuhboi
14 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Not to pick a fight with OP. ;)

Things like this don't impress me. But I get it.

Lonely-Martin
4 minutes ago, Ektope said:

Around 20 seconds if full bar. I'm at Level 10 Dead Eye as well.

Oh, I don't try to grief in free roam. I usually mind my own business, going to shops, hogtie'ing AFK players (lol), treasure hunting.

But I used to sabotage other players' stranger missions when I was doing 'em myself... but not bothered now. Just trying to make gold and monies

Oh, I wasn't eluding to you as a griefer there, more just saying as more reach your level (well, closer). I know I'm in trouble when I see other bad players is all.

4 minutes ago, lennymuhboi said:

Things like this don't impress me. But I get it.

Aye, just an attempt at humour. 😂

lennymuhboi

So the recommended loadout is varmint, pump and what about dual wielding?

•—•
2 minutes ago, lennymuhboi said:

So the recommended loadout is varmint, pump and what about dual wielding?

I'm not sure yet. I want to try semi auto pistols or mausers when in slippery mode

lennymuhboi
8 minutes ago, Ektope said:

I'm not sure yet. I want to try semi auto pistols or mausers when in slippery mode

I read somewhere about dual wielding the short double barrels. Frees up a slot or something.

We Are Ninja
5 hours ago, Ektope said:

I haven't used money glitch or whatever. I don't know if there ever was one. I'm just grinding the money from treasure hunts (every 5 levels) and earning them in series large. But in my stats, it seems I already earned over $4,000.00+ and spent nearly all of 'em

I screwed up that too. I got three offensive cards to level II before even knowing that recovery and defensive existed. But it was all part of learning anyway...

Maybe at some point, I'll get all the cards to level III

I was reading through them. Apparently, Slippery Bastard effectively forces anyone that you get into it with to engage you free-aim. You wanted free-aim mode? Here it is. And there's nothing that your opponent can do about it.

Xenecus

That's hardcore man!! Congratz and you're a beast!! I just hit 46 and got the card where your hat saves a headshot, but unfortunately I think it's not broken, the fact that you don't spawn with it again just makes me think you can only use it once in Showdown... that blows. Can you share a bit of how much you think the level 3 cards are vs the level 1? any examples?

Talisman_83
2 hours ago, We Are Ninja said:

I was reading through them. Apparently, Slippery Bastard effectively forces anyone that you get into it with to engage you free-aim. You wanted free-aim mode? Here it is. And there's nothing that your opponent can do about it.

True, but doesn't it switch you to free aim too?

•—•
2 hours ago, Xenecus said:

That's hardcore man!! Congratz and you're a beast!! I just hit 46 and got the card where your hat saves a headshot, but unfortunately I think it's not broken, the fact that you don't spawn with it again just makes me think you can only use it once in Showdown... that blows. Can you share a bit of how much you think the level 3 cards are vs the level 1? any examples?

When I joined in progress for Most Wanted or Most Wanted Free For All, I spawned with my hat every time. But if I start from the beginning of the match from lobby screen, my hat won't spawn with me. But in Team Shootout and Team Name Your Weapon and Capture, I have my hat every time... I think we're supposed to have our hat every time and it's part of my custom outfit when 1 vs all.

Getting from II to III costs 15,000 XP and $500.00, which is $900.00 from I. But I haven't made comparison to how much damage taken from I to III.

•—•
1 hour ago, Talisman_83 said:

True, but doesn't it switch you to free aim too?

It does. It switches everyone, both you and them to free aim and distorts their aiming.

We Are Ninja
2 hours ago, Ektope said:

It does. It switches everyone, both you and them to free aim and distorts their aiming.

That's f*cking devilish. If your opponent can't free-aim, he's getting destroyed and he has no recourse.

Lonely-Martin
7 hours ago, Ektope said:

Probably rule out free aim lobbies then, lol.

Alpacino.o

So what missions was u playing or was u just repeating them all in order

Tukanen313

I don’t doubt you progress, well done 👍🏻...but I just can’t figure out how the hell you were able to get that kind of xp?

Story mission have delayed timers in between and the xp I’ve seen amounts to 300-500 ish at best and 5-6 missions per hour would equal doing them almost none stop from release without farming, eating ect.

Can you give some further insights on how you managed it...I’m going for the level 50 ps4 trophy, but have only just reached level 30 and the levels take forever now. Maybe I’m missing something 🙄

kenmy13999
26 minutes ago, Tukanen313 said:

I don’t doubt you progress, well done 👍🏻...but I just can’t figure out how the hell you were able to get that kind of xp?

Story mission have delayed timers in between and the xp I’ve seen amounts to 300-500 ish at best and 5-6 missions per hour would equal doing them almost none stop from release without farming, eating ect.

Can you give some further insights on how you managed it...I’m going for the level 50 ps4 trophy, but have only just reached level 30 and the levels take forever now. Maybe I’m missing something 🙄

You can join story missions on call without any cool down 

MrGhostface
22 hours ago, JamesPet345 said:

Proof? Where's the picture of your rank 101? Because alot of people don't believe you or either way.

I don't recommend doing Series Large.

I recommend doing story mode or stranger mission since i've ranked up 10 times a day and the rank up will take like 1 hour or more

You're playing 10+ hours a day? 

We Are Ninja
20 hours ago, lennymuhboi said:

I only have 1 slot used. I will wait until level 50 to use the others

I'd start equipping them immediately. That way you can have them already leveled up when you're ready to start using them...

areyouchappin

This isn't really that big of a surprise since GTA:Online had no level cap either.

And lassoing AFK players is considered griefing to me, it doesn't make you cool, skilled or funny for doing it, it makes you a typical d-bag griefer.. are players not allowed to get a drink or go to the bathroom anymore, I mean what the hell, is it that difficult for other players to mind their own business?

Qbert

People go to YouTube find the saint denis rooftop thing...boom level 1000k boring what's the point of crouching on a rooftop shooting npcs climbing a ladder in the head? I mean don't that get boring to y'all?

•—•
9 hours ago, areyouchappin said:

And lassoing AFK players is considered griefing to me, it doesn't make you cool, skilled or funny for doing it, it makes you a typical d-bag griefer.. are players not allowed to get a drink or go to the bathroom anymore, I mean what the hell, is it that difficult for other players to mind their own business?

I pretend I arrest 'em. And I meant hogtie'ing. I even found out that if you dump a hogtie'd body in water, they'll instantly drown. Haha

We Are Ninja
3 hours ago, Qbert said:

People go to YouTube find the saint denis rooftop thing...boom level 1000k boring what's the point of crouching on a rooftop shooting npcs climbing a ladder in the head? I mean don't that get boring to y'all?

After one hour and one level, it most certainly did.

lennymuhboi
7 hours ago, We Are Ninja said:

After one hour and one level, it most certainly did.

Is this a good way to rank up?

ViciousSpirit
2 hours ago, lennymuhboi said:

Is this a good way to rank up?

I dont think so. I did it for like 10 mins and it got old pretty fast. You can boost the xp a bit by doing hipfire, headshots and special ammo but its boring af and costly if you wanna grind a couple levels that way. Still takes alot time, you're better off by just playing the game as intended. Hunt, fish, play series and missions and make some cash instead of just hiding on a roof like a scared little tryhard. But each to their own, i guess.

lennymuhboi
2 minutes ago, ViciousSpirit said:

I dont think so. I did it for like 10 mins and it got old pretty fast. You can boost the xp a bit by doing hipfire, headshots and special ammo but its boring af and costly if you wanna grind a couple levels that way. Still takes alot time, you're better off by just playing the game as intended. Hunt, fish, play series and missions and make some cash instead of just hiding on a roof like a scared little tryhard. But each to their own, i guess.

Thanks. Won't do it much then.

We Are Ninja

To be fair, I didn't do the Saint Denis thing to level up. I didn't even realize it was "a thing" until after I did it... I did it solely to lower my honor to unlock the last two missions. To do this for hours on end to grind levels would be insane. I'd rather run missions back to back to back, or get wrecked in deathmatches...

Qbert

You can level up pretty fast using that rooftop method, plenty of YouTube videos showing you, so those saying you can't are not being the most honest. It's not just killing the people that levels you but the feats you get plus resets on the buckles etc so many easy eyes wide shuts and stuff it's weak

Alpacino.o
18 hours ago, Ektope said:

I pretend I arrest 'em. And I meant hogtie'ing. I even found out that if you dump a hogtie'd body in water, they'll instantly drown. Haha

So are you doing a specific mission over and over or every mission ???